IG Model: Derrick Jackson’s Wife Got Cheated On Because She Doesnt Do Her Hair, Nails And Is Not Feminine!

Team Owner
Reactions
59,578 1,200 280
Alleybux
Wait...she was messing with an LSA Fonts husband?? This can’t be real life smh

These PickMe birds are never married and never have their own man. All this shit they talk about women and they don’t even have anything to “show” for it. Dumb birds don’t know if they are coming or going lol

in the thread I made about her lol

Try Jesus...Don't Try Me...Cause I Throw Hands
Reactions
6,898 989 618
Alleybux
I'm so sick of the beauty and feminine narrative. If that's your style, GO FOR IT. That shit is not about to open extra doors unless you respect yourself first and foremost. Shit happens in marriages, she's been with that man for the long haul.

Nothing I hate more than when black women look immature and stupid.
I totally agree with you....this is a couple who have their flaws, like every other couple. We all knew Derrick Jackson was full of shit. But to call his wife BASIC or LAZY because she doesn't style her hair, wear a little makeup, or dresses like a hoodrat with all her ass and titties hanging out is ridiculous.

Fact of the matter is every woman (including me) has stayed with a man at some point in their lives after cheating or has put up with bullshit in a relationship that we shouldn't have....EVERY LAST ONE OF US. In my case, I had just turned 20 years old, in college (I attended medical school prior to working in the school system), engaged to be married, still a virgin, and just trying to figure out this thing called LIFE. He cheated with not one but TWO women. The first time it happened, he confessed and I convinced myself that it was one mistake and that we could work it out. It had nothing to do with my confidence or self esteem whatsoever. However, it took an entire year for me to realize that the fight was completely senseless with nothing for anyone to gain. I got tired of putting a Band Aid on cancer....and I walked away from that situation right after I found out about the OTHER other woman (who threatened him with a DNA test that proved he was the father of her son). I could write an entire book on this subject that would make some of y'all heads spin.

Luckily the second time a man offered a ring and asked for my hand, I knew it was right. I'll be 40 years old this year, and my husband and I not only have similar values, but we also communicate openly about them to make sure we understand each other every step of the way. However, it's a shame that people (Black women in particular) are getting their kicks out of criticizing his wife. Some of you women who are judging her are INDEED his wife and don't even know it or are in denial...and some of y'all who like to put up a front on social media are putting up with far worse than cheating (procreating with drug dealers, drug users, women beaters, child molesters, and other shit behind closed doors that we will never hear about). I believe in the mantra of "Sweeping around your own front door, before sweeping in front of someone else's." If you don't want people passing judgment on you and your relationship, you have no business commenting on other people's situations. It's as simple as that.

You won't change my mind. Stay mad!
Reactions
359 43 49
Alleybux
Nah it brought out more of what he already was. I never took him seriously and always clocked him as a fraud. The way millions of women didn’t explains why we get played so easily.
That's so true, it still doesn't take away from the fact that he knew exactly who/how she was. It's not like she changed up and even it that was the case they made a vow "for better or worse" Unfortunately

Rookie
Reactions
190 38 95
Alleybux
The wife looks just fine not overly plastic or painted over by heavy makeup and false extensions. No idea why people are hating on her for being real and shes definitely not unattractive but above average in looks. She needs help and therapy to leave her abusive cheating husband to start over and live a happier healthy life if she chooses.

MVP
BANNED
Reactions
3,606 127 123
Alleybux
That was a very naive statement. Looks don’t stop a man from cheating. No woman deserves to be cheated on. Regardless of how feminine or non feminine she is. Also he chose her so he knew she looked like that when he met her.

FlightofDaNavigator
Reactions
31,039 632 699
Alleybux
This. So tired of using appearance and other surface level shit to blame women for men doing them dirty. Men who cheat will cheat. All the BBLs, makeup, and nails won’t help with that. Do all the surface level shit for yourself only.
Sounds like Lulu was trying to convey just this...if you have a self esteem you will naturally keep yourself up for yourself however that isn't going to stop a man from cheating but if she is a prostitute the way everyone is alluding to her perspective on what a healthy relationship looks like may be very abnormal or toxic anyway

FlightofDaNavigator
Reactions
31,039 632 699
Alleybux
The wife looks just fine not overly plastic or painted over by heavy makeup and false extensions. No idea why people are hating on her for being real and shes definitely not unattractive but above average in looks. She needs help and therapy to leave her abusive cheating husband to start over and live a happier healthy life if she chooses.
in the video she looked emotionally drained....If I were here I would hit him upside the head in the video lol The wife just needs to find her self esteem and lose that 0...every woman must go through it

Rookie
Reactions
84 4
Alleybux
Lulu is an OG bird. Even with the terrible contour and 100lbs weave she’s still soliciting Splenda daddies on IG. Someone with such a tragic existence should not insert their opinions on others affairs.
How is she going to hate from outside the club. She can’t even get in lmao.

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

De'arra and Ken(DK4L)
You must be Ken, look like Ken, or your man or family member does. You are entirely too offended over people thinking he's ugly. We're all ugly to...
Naomi Campbell has a newborn baby girl.
That baby feet don’t look like it came out of Africa lol. Please don't kill me this evening :ROFLMAO:
Snoop Doggy’s Daughter Cori Says People Made Fun Of Her For Being Fat and Dark; Reveal She...
nah this breaks my heart. she Is a beautiful girl. seems like she just needs the right people around to uplift her? snoop is so trash for letting...
Trans men offended by mention of "women" for cervical cancer screenings
You know what?? The struggle is real for us. we are quietly suffering. one of my fellow transrich people forced to be at walmart... :ROFLMAO:
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Quiet Place 2 - Y'all Going to the Movies to See It?
I would have to recruit some extra folks to take advantage of the deal. It's a good deal if you got the bodies... half the people I deal with...
The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread
This is a very strong response for casual comment. Masculine tone as well....thats how y’all speak to women in Baltimore? I must have discussed...
Chris Cornell Blind Item - Might Explain His Death XII
This is one of the best tribute articles I’ve read: Chris Cornell.... It's Not What You Think... (by guest author Rich Larson) - ZRockR Magazine...
Is the woke culture ruining favorite tv shows and movies ?
When the focus went toward Jussie on Empire I stopped watching. It was too much, especially the gay sex scene with gospel music playing in the...
Top Bottom