IG Model: Derrick Jackson’s Wife Got Cheated On Because She Doesnt Do Her Hair, Nails And Is Not Feminine!

Reactions
59,182 1,182 278
Alleybux
Wait...she was messing with an LSA Fonts husband?? This can’t be real life smh

These PickMe birds are never married and never have their own man. All this shit they talk about women and they don’t even have anything to “show” for it. Dumb birds don’t know if they are coming or going lol

in the thread I made about her lol

Try Jesus...Don't Try Me...Cause I Throw Hands
Reactions
6,893 989 618
Alleybux
I'm so sick of the beauty and feminine narrative. If that's your style, GO FOR IT. That shit is not about to open extra doors unless you respect yourself first and foremost. Shit happens in marriages, she's been with that man for the long haul.

Nothing I hate more than when black women look immature and stupid.
I totally agree with you....this is a couple who have their flaws, like every other couple. We all knew Derrick Jackson was full of shit. But to call his wife BASIC or LAZY because she doesn't style her hair, wear a little makeup, or dresses like a hoodrat with all her ass and titties hanging out is ridiculous.

Fact of the matter is every woman (including me) has stayed with a man at some point in their lives after cheating or has put up with bullshit in a relationship that we shouldn't have....EVERY LAST ONE OF US. In my case, I had just turned 20 years old, in college (I attended medical school prior to working in the school system), engaged to be married, still a virgin, and just trying to figure out this thing called LIFE. He cheated with not one but TWO women. The first time it happened, he confessed and I convinced myself that it was one mistake and that we could work it out. It had nothing to do with my confidence or self esteem whatsoever. However, it took an entire year for me to realize that the fight was completely senseless with nothing for anyone to gain. I got tired of putting a Band Aid on cancer....and I walked away from that situation right after I found out about the OTHER other woman (who threatened him with a DNA test that proved he was the father of her son). I could write an entire book on this subject that would make some of y'all heads spin.

Luckily the second time a man offered a ring and asked for my hand, I knew it was right. I'll be 40 years old this year, and my husband and I not only have similar values, but we also communicate openly about them to make sure we understand each other every step of the way. However, it's a shame that people (Black women in particular) are getting their kicks out of criticizing his wife. Some of you women who are judging her are INDEED his wife and don't even know it or are in denial...and some of y'all who like to put up a front on social media are putting up with far worse than cheating (procreating with drug dealers, drug users, women beaters, child molesters, and other shit behind closed doors that we will never hear about). I believe in the mantra of "Sweeping around your own front door, before sweeping in front of someone else's." If you don't want people passing judgment on you and your relationship, you have no business commenting on other people's situations. It's as simple as that.

You won't change my mind. Stay mad!
Reactions
318 41 49
Alleybux
Nah it brought out more of what he already was. I never took him seriously and always clocked him as a fraud. The way millions of women didn’t explains why we get played so easily.
That's so true, it still doesn't take away from the fact that he knew exactly who/how she was. It's not like she changed up and even it that was the case they made a vow "for better or worse" Unfortunately

Reactions
187 36 82
Alleybux
The wife looks just fine not overly plastic or painted over by heavy makeup and false extensions. No idea why people are hating on her for being real and shes definitely not unattractive but above average in looks. She needs help and therapy to leave her abusive cheating husband to start over and live a happier healthy life if she chooses.

BANNED
Reactions
3,602 127 123
Alleybux
That was a very naive statement. Looks don’t stop a man from cheating. No woman deserves to be cheated on. Regardless of how feminine or non feminine she is. Also he chose her so he knew she looked like that when he met her.

FlightofDaNavigator
Reactions
31,025 631 699
Alleybux
This. So tired of using appearance and other surface level shit to blame women for men doing them dirty. Men who cheat will cheat. All the BBLs, makeup, and nails won’t help with that. Do all the surface level shit for yourself only.
Sounds like Lulu was trying to convey just this...if you have a self esteem you will naturally keep yourself up for yourself however that isn't going to stop a man from cheating but if she is a prostitute the way everyone is alluding to her perspective on what a healthy relationship looks like may be very abnormal or toxic anyway

FlightofDaNavigator
Reactions
31,025 631 699
Alleybux
The wife looks just fine not overly plastic or painted over by heavy makeup and false extensions. No idea why people are hating on her for being real and shes definitely not unattractive but above average in looks. She needs help and therapy to leave her abusive cheating husband to start over and live a happier healthy life if she chooses.
in the video she looked emotionally drained....If I were here I would hit him upside the head in the video lol The wife just needs to find her self esteem and lose that 0...every woman must go through it

Reactions
80 4
Alleybux
Lulu is an OG bird. Even with the terrible contour and 100lbs weave she’s still soliciting Splenda daddies on IG. Someone with such a tragic existence should not insert their opinions on others affairs.
How is she going to hate from outside the club. She can’t even get in lmao.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

General Alley

Recent Posts

YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Rico is or was a hoe so I dont know if he would have been able to pinpoint exactly when and where he was infected. He prefer it to be from the...
UPDATE Brittany Byrd addresses JT with some love and light type shade; JT responds again
Can't be surprised. He showed his abusive tendencies w/ Caresha on that live a few weeks ago. Brittany ain't shit for revealing this. Spare the...
GPK
Guhhhh another PPP loan scam gift....cause ain’t no MF way he paid this car off in 4 months His baby won’t even be able to fit in that backseat...
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
How much are the fees? im not sure I got it through pancake swap when it was posted in here. So if u have bnb already u can get some.
How can black businesses improve?
1. Good, friendly PROFESSIONAL customer service. 2. Don't try to earn full investment back immediately by charging 3x what one could get same...
Philly Tea Volume Iii. Motherless Children, Row Home Hoochies, Broke Scammers, And Botched Surgeries
And let’s not forget sabotaged her big face reveal after all meeklino hard work of turning his head and stretching his neck for the camera to get...
SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
Didnt SWV go a good 10+ years without speaking when they broke up? They def had "a big group blowout" which is well documented and addressed on...
Utah teen hospitalized with blood clots in his brain
DRAPER, Utah — A Corner Canyon High School basketball player is at Primary Children’s Hospital with three blood clots in and near his brain...
Top Bottom