BANNED
Reactions
Alleybux
YoungDescriptiveBettong-size_restricted.gif

Whats good? i'm a too <3

Reactions
223 4
Alleybux
someon 1 plz explain why i cant create a thread! i have well ova 100 replies..this too much work LSA!! I just wanna spill my tea and call it a day dayum

Gladys is my patronus
Reactions
Alleybux
I see that a lot of newbies are confused... glad I’m not alone. I read the rules too, but I don’t know if they have been revised since 2018. Anyway... hey :emoji_wave:

Reactions
1,151 47 24
Alleybux
I really hate my username. Does anyone know what will happen if I delete this account and start a new one? Will I just not be able to create another one?

BANNED
Reactions
Alleybux
Same. I just joined maybe two hours ago and I’m trying to figure out how this site works.

The Culture

Celebrity News

Recent Posts

Houston Tea 2019: Hoes, Pimps & Some More Shhh
And these aren’t even LUXURY apartments. My cousin live on the SW and paying damn near $900 where rent used to be $500-600 for a one bedroom and...
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
I bet if someone ask yum yum what he loves about her. He will refer to her looks and how fun her personality is. To top it all Yoruba men are...
Dr Ian Smith Claims That A Black Talk Show Host Limits Appearances From Black People
Not sure he's talking about Tamron Hall but she's been trash as evidenced from when she fired 20 employees and then posted pictures of her...
  • Poll
Is it hypocritical to expect black men to build for us but also refuse to help them build for us?
They are not conservative. They are on podcasts talking about women’s skincolor and other nonsense. These are not quality men in any way shape or...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
It doesn't matter if they are really together or broke up. If the photo is from today or last month and where NV is. Publicly, they have to...
If u could rewind time, would u still choose the same major or career u chose?
NOPE! I'd go back and sign up for that new business major that I didn't understand but now see is lucrative as fuck. I would've kept my Spanish...
Top Bottom