Quantcast

I'm actually starting to buy the theory that OJ Simpson's son Jason might have done the murders

NoLove4Heaux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
133,502 5,276 1,515
Alleybux
Do you guys remember those eerie courtroom pics of OJ's supporters celebrating after the acquittal but Jason being the only one (on OJ's side) curled up in anger? It would not surprise me at all if Jason was behind the murders...
Do you think he did it to setup his father? In those pics he looks really pissed, like it didn’t go as planned.

0bsidian

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,339 28 7
Alleybux
Do you think he did it to setup his father? In those pics he looks really pissed, like it didn’t go as planned.

I think Jason's bottled up anger over his toxic family situation just spilled out to deathly consequences. It seems unlikely that he intended to set his father up but he definitely panicked and called OJ at the crime scene when it fully hit him what he'd done. The father showed up to cover up for his first born son.

This theory may sound ludicrous to some but I believe in my gut that this is pretty close to what transpired that fateful night.

Last edited:

gagirl01

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
177,425 11,363 2,132
Alleybux
Yup.

51993012.jpg

53999259eab8ea1741b89493
This picture is wild. He looks disturbed instead of elated.

Kelly Kapowski

out of sight / out of mind
Reaction score
Reactions
105,955 2,694 327
Alleybux
I'm telling ya'll watch "who killed nicole" it will turn everything you think about this case upside down. OJ didn't do it per the documentary but they tell you who did. The Tea spilled in WKN is just crazy.

I just got done watching this on imdb tv and I honestly don't know what to think. It was hard to follow because the story became a literal web of interconnecting individuals and stories, but Glen Rogers is a name I have never heard before. The other mysterious deaths were interesting and so was the link to Dodi Fayed who I was only familiar with due to his connection to Princess Diana. They kinda lost me when they mentioned the look on Robert Kardashian's face when OJ's sentence was announced (it was one of shock tbh I admit), but to entertain the idea that his reaction was because he possibly orchestrated the murders because OJ fµcked Kris was weird and i just couldn't follow.

Interesting nonetheless so thanks for mentioning.

Colts Fan

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
172,139 14,028 2,545
Alleybux
I thought this too until I realized if OJ had any connection to this case (via his son), the financial fall out would’ve been as bad as if Nicole was granted the divorce and lived.

His reputation would be more smeared as the ain’t sh!t father to a killer son, his legacy possibly overshadowed, and all his earnings gone to civil suits and child support for kids he’d never see again.

I disagree only because I think most people would see OJ as someone trying to protect his son. Yeah a lot of what you say is true here but I think he would be thought of slightly better if this scenario happened than well what he is today.

Botrytis

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,526 391 237
Alleybux
I’ve always wondered how the children slept through such a heinous crime. There would’ve been screaming or some sort of commotion to wake them up.

Thaguru

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,801 1,648 752
Alleybux
I recently went on an OJ binge again. I've always thought OJ was definitely guilty. I've heard the Jason theory before but never paid it much attention. I think too much emphasis is based on black jurors letting OJ go because of Rodney King but I was reading Sheila Woods (one of the jurors interview) and she said race never came up in the discussion.

I considered that and thought maybe she had a point.

I went a bit more into the Jason theory. I can kinda buy the idea that Jason killed them and called OJ, Oj helped him cover it up. So obviously OJ still an accessory to murder but he didn't do it.

Jason was a sous chef. He quite literally had a set of knives on him that very night.

Jason had a punch out ticket to clock out at work. But that night he didn't use it. His time that he left was written in for the first time ever. This means no one knows when he actually really left.

Jason lied about his whereabouts and said he was with his girlfriend. It later came out during the civil deposition that he had lied. He then claimed he was home alone after work. He had absolutely no alibi for the time of the murders. None. When this line of questioning took place, Jason got very nervous and the lawyer asked what was going on, and they immediately took a break. Came back from break and this line of questioning was not revisited.

Jason was supposed to cook for Nicole and the kids that night, and Nicole changed her mind and went to another restaurant instead. This would have ticked him off. Why would it have ticked him off? He had rage issues and a possible crush on Nicole, as well as disdain. A lot of weird feelings.

Jason, at the time of the murders, was on probation for threatening a prior boss with a knife. Seriously.

Jason had threatened suicide to a girlfriend in an argument and stabbed himself.

Jason attended the Army and Navy Academy, was trained with a knife.

Jason had been taking depakote for his rage. He was off his meds at the time.

Jason when he was much younger as a teen was in charge of his youngest sister swimming in the pool with no one else around. She drowned to death. OJ and his wife broke up soon after, splitting the family apart. From here, OJ would end up wifing Nicole. This context is very important.

Whoever killed Nicole and Ron would have been covered in blood. Remember, Ron put up a fight. Getting into a car certainly would have meant more than a few drops of blood. We never got to see Jason's Jeep. But we do know that it was left out in the rain uncovered after the murders.

The only person on this planet OJ Simpson would have covered for what have been his son. Really think about that. Not anyone else but his son, whom he also felt he had failed in life. He felt responsible for him, paid his way through life, and this was his first son.

So the theory is that Jason in his rage went to Nicole's home to confront her about dinner. He realized what was happening with Ron. He went back and got a knife from his Jeep and came back and killed them in rage. Jason didn't give a sh!t that his step brother and sister were in the house sleep. He just raged out.

these were the earlier days of cell phones. And the cops never looked at cel phone records. Jason called his dad on his cell phone and told him he needed to come over. OJ showed up, saw what Jason did and split his hand open in anger hitting something. He ordered Jason to go home and clean up and get rid of the clothes and he would go home as well and pretend like nothing happened. That night he also called a lawyer for Jason. Yes, the next day Jason already had a lawyer. Fact. No one else but Jason already had a lawyer. And when the police tried to question him they were rebuffed. But they didn't try hard. Christopher darden wanted to go after him but was rebuffed. The focus was to be entirely on OJ.

Jason Simpson got away with murder and OJ Simpson got away with messing with the crime scene and accessory to murder at worst.

The knit cap that OJ supposedly wore had dog hairs in it that were unexplained.

There are pictures of Jason wearing the same knit cap, or a variation of it with his dog.

https://www.altereddimensions.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/image120.png

https://i.insider.com/4f870efe69bedd1f1300000a?width=800&format=jpeg&auto=webp

Look at this guy. He has the build and he was youthful enough to do this. OJ could have very easily gifted the pair of shoes to his son.

And there is more. Much more.

there's more that points Jason to the death than OJ for sure.

we know at the time that he had a set of knives on them and was unaccounted for. we know who you was on probation for attacking someone with a knife. We know he was off his depakote meds for his intermediate rage disorder. We know he was angry with Nicole. We know he wore these knit caps. knives, violence, rage, trained with a knife.

I also find it interesting that OJ's first wife (Jason's mother) has NEVER spoken up about anything concerning the murders. Even for the OJ:Made in America, Ezra said he contacted her but she was impossible to get in contact with. I wonder if this is because she knows something and doesn't feel comfortable talking.

Anyway I just thought it was interesting theory. It would explain why OJ's DNA was at the scene and why Ron and Nicole's DNA blood was in the Bronco but why it wasn't COVERED in blood.
I remember thinking this years ago... it seemed kind of obvious but it was more sensational to get OJ since he was the big star.

AHardAct2Follow

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,744 424 22
Alleybux
The part of the documentary that always stood out to me was that Jason took the top of his Jeep and let the interior be rained on for days. I always thought that was his way of washing away blood residue. In addition to his history of rage, familiarity with knives, and OJ's willingness to fall on the proverbial sword.

goldenaqua

California Sweetheart ♥️
Reaction score
Reactions
250,891 12,128 2,568
Alleybux
I believe this theory. But from what I know of OJ it seems hard to believe he'd take the blame for his son or anyone. But, again, that is from what I know of him. He was close to all of his children and his adult daughter Arnelle had her own little area of his house that was hers.

It's heartbreaking to even think that he lost everything just to protect his son if this theory has some truth to it. And it seems like it was worth it, I guess. Very sad. I even wonder if Jason would have been able to get a reduced sentence if he pled insanity.

ban1o

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
99,934 4,546 2,226
Alleybux
I believe this theory. But from what I know of OJ it seems hard to believe he'd take the blame for his son or anyone. But, again, that is from what I know of him. He was close to all of his children and his adult daughter Arnelle had her own little area of his house that was hers.

It's heartbreaking to even think that he lost everything just to protect his son if this theory has some truth to it. And it seems like it was worth it, I guess. Very sad. I even wonder if Jason would have been able to get a reduced sentence if he pled insanity.
lol this is the thing with me too. I just find it difficult to think OJ would actually cover for his son.

I posted this 2 months ago and I'm kinda 50/50 now. OJ had a history of domestic violence which is hard to ignore. Also in most true crimes cases it is the husband. However the Jason theory is still very convincing to me.

goldenaqua

California Sweetheart ♥️
Reaction score
Reactions
250,891 12,128 2,568
Alleybux
lol this is the thing with me too. I just find it difficult to think OJ would actually cover for his son.

I posted this 2 months ago and I'm kinda 50/50 now. OJ had a history of domestic violence which is hard to ignore. Also in most true crimes cases it is the husband. However the Jason theory is still very convincing to me.
I wouldn't call it covering but protecting. Since Jason had a lawyer before OJ even had a lawyer to me it seems he was ready to fight with and for his son.

Side note: IDK why OJ tried to convince us he "loved" Nicole. If that was so true, why didn't you try to look for her murderers? And if the Jason theory is true, it's obvious he loves his son more than Nicole (as he should) but he didn't care that much about her if you ask me. OJ was there that night and he didn't care enough to call the police, especially since his younger kids were there. They're both crazy.

ban1o

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
99,934 4,546 2,226
Alleybux
Side note: IDK why OJ tried to convince us he "loved" Nicole. If that was so true, why didn't you try to look for her murderers? And if the Jason theory is true, it's obvious he loves his son more than Nicole (as he should) but he didn't care that much about her if you ask me. OJ was there that night and he didn't care enough to call the police, especially since his younger kids were there. They're both crazy.
lol OJ knows exactly what happened to Nicole, even if he didn’t kill her. And yeah he was abusive and probably cheated on her many times. There’s wasn’t some great love story lol.

Last edited:

StarScream35

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,567 1,059 606
Alleybux
Chile, I remember reading a comment from a white blogger that said the whole Nicole Simpson/Ron Goldman murder thing is a straight up rabbit hole that you don't wanna go down cause it's complicated and he was sho nuff right.

I do natal charts and some years ago, I looked at Nicole Simpson's natal chart and was like.....wayment, I'm seeing that drugs were majorly involved with her murder but it's not obvious because of the way it played out in the investigation, the media and of course how Neptune's arse works anyways. Ole girl was wilding out though!

Fast forward a few years later...basically now and on Amazon Prime Video, there is a documentary called "Who Killed Nicole?". It ain't just any documentary cause these are detectives brangin' receipts that showed it was due to Nicole's monstrous out of control drug addiction!

Honey, scratch OJ's son out of the picture. These mofos got receipts that show Nicole was renting to a killer who murdered a man then stole the man's identity. His real name is Glen Rogers. She was even dating him.

Apparently, he had access to her house because he did some painting for her and if my memory serves me correctly, I think she rented part of her house to him....don't quote me on the specifics but I do know she was renting a home to him. Glen Rogers is in prison on death row if he hasn't already been taken on out.

These detectives got receipts that showed Ron Goldman was killed about an hour or two after Nicole. They got receipts showing he was sketchy asf and into dealing drugs and may have been an FBI informant....his records are permanently sealed and this is why they suspect this. That only happens when someone is an FBI informant!

Which brings me to the Goldman's themselves. All them mofos is sketchy asf. The father, Fred, was having an affair with a drug kingpins wife, whom he ultimately married and had the nerve to abuse the guys sons. His name was Marvin Glass and he's dead now. Not one of the Goldman's has a clean background despite trashing OJ!

Here's the big kicker though, they got receipts that show OJ and Rob Kardashian (you read it right) orchestrated a hit on Nicole because her drug use was causing some serious serious problems and she was using her battered pictures to manipulate and threaten OJ into continuously supporting her outrageous drug habit and paying her high arse debts to drug dealers. Had OJ paying thousands and thousands of dollars she owed and kept racking up to drug dealers and not little drug dealers either. She was dealing with heavy hitters!

There's a catch though....apparently Rob Kardashian may have double crossed OJ and was hoping OJ got convicted because apparently something went down between OJ and his then wife, Kris....like both couples got divorced shortly after one another and their friendship soured, so something went down. The detectives think Rob Kardashian never forgave OJ for this and may have orchestrated everything to fall back on OJ as payback for this.

They also said Rob hadn't practiced law in over 20 years but got his license renewed soon after OJ was charged. They believe this was a calculated move on both their parts so they wouldn't have to testify against each other and ultimately admit to hiring a hit man to take Nicole out because that would have certainly surfaced.

According to these detectives, LAPD didn't give a damn and did such sloppy work and just let it take off as a racial thang, yet race was not at all an issue....it was drugs, drugs, drugs.

Apparently, OJ just couldn't take Nicole's dealings with these drug dealing heavy weights and putting their kids lives in danger cause ole gurl had no problem branging em up in the house with the kids present.....you can't blame him for that though.

Apparently she was so entangled with some big time drug dealers that even OJ is afraid to admit their names. But one thing that can't be denied is OJ's narcissism. He got that on lock! And he most certainly was present during the murders and possibly Rob too but again, I can't remember the details. Neither of them killed Nicole or Ron but they were directly involved for sure. If I remember correctly, their first hitman didn't pan out. Can't remember what happened with him. Ultimately, Glen became the man though.

Oh yeah, Dodi Fayed is tied into this somehow but I can't remember what the documentary said about him. I do know he's been known to be sketchy asf!

Anyways, the facts....drugs played a major role in her life and in her death. It shows up in her natal chart too....cause I know some folks don't believe in astrology (I'm talking bout the real stuff and not that horoscopes mess in magazines and newspapers), but these detectives had receipts for days! Watch it if you have Amazon Prime or IMDB free movies!

CoCoD

A woman in process...
Reaction score
Reactions
356,818 8,898 2,082
Alleybux
Author William Dear wrote a book about this...

1622209894776.png

The media had asked Nicole's mother the last time she had spoken with Nicole, and she had replied around 11pm, but the murders happened around 10pm! The judge had the phone records sealed for 75 years. Dick Gregory stayed dropping tea!

Start at 13:45 mark

StarScream35

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,567 1,059 606
Alleybux
Author William Dear wrote a book about this...

View attachment 2587497

The media had asked Nicole's mother the last time she had spoken with Nicole, and she had replied around 11pm, but the murders happened around 10pm! The judge had the phone records sealed for 75 years. Dick Gregory stayed dropping tea!

Start at 13:45 mark

Dick be dropping jewels for real! I remember in the documentary they mentioned the conflicting time frames too. They also mentioned that Rob hired the first hitman by himself and told him to put a bullet in Nicole's head. I think the guys name was Waltz/Waz or something like that. Kardashian and OJ didn't act together until planning out the second hit, if my memory serves me correctly.

You gotta wonder why the phuuu Rob wanted Nicole dead in the first place. Rob also hired a private detective to follow and photograph Nicole with any man she went out with....this was after divorcing OJ. This whole thing is messy asf. Don't know exactly what was going on but drugs played a major role!

Pressley

Consciousness Over Cookies
Reaction score
Reactions
482,466 14,132 13,199
Alleybux
Anybody who really knows this case knows there's no way Jason could have done it. This is some nonsense. OJ nor his son killed them.

Thaguru

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,801 1,648 752
Alleybux
Chile, I remember reading a comment from a white blogger that said the whole Nicole Simpson/Ron Goldman murder thing is a straight up rabbit hole that you don't wanna go down cause it's complicated and he was sho nuff right.

I do natal charts and some years ago, I looked at Nicole Simpson's natal chart and was like.....wayment, I'm seeing that drugs were majorly involved with her murder but it's not obvious because of the way it played out in the investigation, the media and of course how Neptune's arse works anyways. Ole girl was wilding out though!

Fast forward a few years later...basically now and on Amazon Prime Video, there is a documentary called "Who Killed Nicole?". It ain't just any documentary cause these are detectives brangin' receipts that showed it was due to Nicole's monstrous out of control drug addiction!

Honey, scratch OJ's son out of the picture. These mofos got receipts that show Nicole was renting to a killer who murdered a man then stole the man's identity. His real name is Glen Rogers. She was even dating him.

Apparently, he had access to her house because he did some painting for her and if my memory serves me correctly, I think she rented part of her house to him....don't quote me on the specifics but I do know she was renting a home to him. Glen Rogers is in prison on death row if he hasn't already been taken on out.

These detectives got receipts that showed Ron Goldman was killed about an hour or two after Nicole. They got receipts showing he was sketchy asf and into dealing drugs and may have been an FBI informant....his records are permanently sealed and this is why they suspect this. That only happens when someone is an FBI informant!

Which brings me to the Goldman's themselves. All them mofos is sketchy asf. The father, Fred, was having an affair with a drug kingpins wife, whom he ultimately married and had the nerve to abuse the guys sons. His name was Marvin Glass and he's dead now. Not one of the Goldman's has a clean background despite trashing OJ!

Here's the big kicker though, they got receipts that show OJ and Rob Kardashian (you read it right) orchestrated a hit on Nicole because her drug use was causing some serious serious problems and she was using her battered pictures to manipulate and threaten OJ into continuously supporting her outrageous drug habit and paying her high arse debts to drug dealers. Had OJ paying thousands and thousands of dollars she owed and kept racking up to drug dealers and not little drug dealers either. She was dealing with heavy hitters!

There's a catch though....apparently Rob Kardashian may have double crossed OJ and was hoping OJ got convicted because apparently something went down between OJ and his then wife, Kris....like both couples got divorced shortly after one another and their friendship soured, so something went down. The detectives think Rob Kardashian never forgave OJ for this and may have orchestrated everything to fall back on OJ as payback for this.

They also said Rob hadn't practiced law in over 20 years but got his license renewed soon after OJ was charged. They believe this was a calculated move on both their parts so they wouldn't have to testify against each other and ultimately admit to hiring a hit man to take Nicole out because that would have certainly surfaced.

According to these detectives, LAPD didn't give a damn and did such sloppy work and just let it take off as a racial thang, yet race was not at all an issue....it was drugs, drugs, drugs.

Apparently, OJ just couldn't take Nicole's dealings with these drug dealing heavy weights and putting their kids lives in danger cause ole gurl had no problem branging em up in the house with the kids present.....you can't blame him for that though.

Apparently she was so entangled with some big time drug dealers that even OJ is afraid to admit their names. But one thing that can't be denied is OJ's narcissism. He got that on lock! And he most certainly was present during the murders and possibly Rob too but again, I can't remember the details. Neither of them killed Nicole or Ron but they were directly involved for sure. If I remember correctly, their first hitman didn't pan out. Can't remember what happened with him. Ultimately, Glen became the man though.

Oh yeah, Dodi Fayed is tied into this somehow but I can't remember what the documentary said about him. I do know he's been known to be sketchy asf!

Anyways, the facts....drugs played a major role in her life and in her death. It shows up in her natal chart too....cause I know some folks don't believe in astrology (I'm talking bout the real stuff and not that horoscopes mess in magazines and newspapers), but these detectives had receipts for days! Watch it if you have Amazon Prime or IMDB free movies!
Ooh I gotta watch this. Thanks for thethe breakdown Everyone who touched the case seemed to be cursed. Johnny got an illness and died. Rob also died. Oh went to jail later for stealing memorabilia . Kris Kardashian knows the truth this b!tch was knee deep in it.

Harvey Who

I don't know him
Reaction score
Reactions
3,325 266 32
Alleybux
Sidney believes her father. One of Nicole's sisters said Sidney does not speak to her because she believes her father is a killer. The discovery Id special they did on Nicole in 2020.

Dahalla

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,072 2,925 346
Alleybux
I’ve always wondered how the children slept through such a heinous crime. There would’ve been screaming or some sort of commotion to wake them up.
It’s crazy but it’s not uncommon, if you know about the Keddie cabin murders, three of the young boys in the room next door slept through the whole murders it’s so strange.

Last edited:

StarScream35

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,567 1,059 606
Alleybux
Ooh I gotta watch this. Thanks for thethe breakdown Everyone who touched the case seemed to be cursed. Johnny got an illness and died. Rob also died. Oh went to jail later for stealing memorabilia . Kris Kardashian knows the truth this b!tch was knee deep in it.
Did you hear? F. Lee Bailey died the other day! Shapiro is the only one still around, unscathed as far as I know.

Anacaona Taino

I forgot my old tag line...
Reaction score
Reactions
230,364 4,870 1,417
Alleybux
I said this 10 years ago on LSA but of course got downvoted to hell because back then the group mentality was on 100. Glad people are thinking for themselves.

Reaction score
Reactions
782 141 276
Alleybux
did any of yall even look at details in the case, or do you just listen to whatever white mommy/daddy tell you in the media? oj is innocent. ron and nicole were involved in crime, and they had friends who died the same way they did. nicole was still alive when oj was at the airport, and they refuse to release phone records that would prove this. mark fuhman had a history of planting evidence on black people. ron goldman had defense wounds on his hands and was a black belt, how did oj remain without any marks on his body?
Whatever you say, detective. O.j simpson is guilty. This man did a whole interview talking about 'if I did it.' Who does that? The descriptions honestly sounded too detailful.

Reaction score
Reactions
782 141 276
Alleybux
that is not easily explained and it makes no sense for jason to be involved. and how do you explain ron and nicole's friends being murdered the same way. the blood had edta in it, it was planted. god forbid you hold white daddy accountable
What the heck?? How you got a picture of white people as your profile picture but don't like white people.

ConvoPeace

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,478 495 171
Alleybux
Whatever you say, detective. O.j simpson is guilty. This man did a whole interview talking about 'if I did it.' Who does that? The descriptions honestly sounded too detailful.
OJ did that for a money grab. Disgusting & sad but truthful

StarScream35

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,567 1,059 606
Alleybux
I recently went on an OJ binge again. I've always thought OJ was definitely guilty. I've heard the Jason theory before but never paid it much attention. I think too much emphasis is based on black jurors letting OJ go because of Rodney King but I was reading Sheila Woods (one of the jurors interview) and she said race never came up in the discussion.

I considered that and thought maybe she had a point.

I went a bit more into the Jason theory. I can kinda buy the idea that Jason killed them and called OJ, Oj helped him cover it up. So obviously OJ still an accessory to murder but he didn't do it.

Jason was a sous chef. He quite literally had a set of knives on him that very night.

Jason had a punch out ticket to clock out at work. But that night he didn't use it. His time that he left was written in for the first time ever. This means no one knows when he actually really left.

Jason lied about his whereabouts and said he was with his girlfriend. It later came out during the civil deposition that he had lied. He then claimed he was home alone after work. He had absolutely no alibi for the time of the murders. None. When this line of questioning took place, Jason got very nervous and the lawyer asked what was going on, and they immediately took a break. Came back from break and this line of questioning was not revisited.

Jason was supposed to cook for Nicole and the kids that night, and Nicole changed her mind and went to another restaurant instead. This would have ticked him off. Why would it have ticked him off? He had rage issues and a possible crush on Nicole, as well as disdain. A lot of weird feelings.

Jason, at the time of the murders, was on probation for threatening a prior boss with a knife. Seriously.

Jason had threatened suicide to a girlfriend in an argument and stabbed himself.

Jason attended the Army and Navy Academy, was trained with a knife.

Jason had been taking depakote for his rage. He was off his meds at the time.

Jason when he was much younger as a teen was in charge of his youngest sister swimming in the pool with no one else around. She drowned to death. OJ and his wife broke up soon after, splitting the family apart. From here, OJ would end up wifing Nicole. This context is very important.

Whoever killed Nicole and Ron would have been covered in blood. Remember, Ron put up a fight. Getting into a car certainly would have meant more than a few drops of blood. We never got to see Jason's Jeep. But we do know that it was left out in the rain uncovered after the murders.

The only person on this planet OJ Simpson would have covered for what have been his son. Really think about that. Not anyone else but his son, whom he also felt he had failed in life. He felt responsible for him, paid his way through life, and this was his first son.

So the theory is that Jason in his rage went to Nicole's home to confront her about dinner. He realized what was happening with Ron. He went back and got a knife from his Jeep and came back and killed them in rage. Jason didn't give a sh!t that his step brother and sister were in the house sleep. He just raged out.

these were the earlier days of cell phones. And the cops never looked at cel phone records. Jason called his dad on his cell phone and told him he needed to come over. OJ showed up, saw what Jason did and split his hand open in anger hitting something. He ordered Jason to go home and clean up and get rid of the clothes and he would go home as well and pretend like nothing happened. That night he also called a lawyer for Jason. Yes, the next day Jason already had a lawyer. Fact. No one else but Jason already had a lawyer. And when the police tried to question him they were rebuffed. But they didn't try hard. Christopher darden wanted to go after him but was rebuffed. The focus was to be entirely on OJ.

Jason Simpson got away with murder and OJ Simpson got away with messing with the crime scene and accessory to murder at worst.

There are pictures of Jason wearing the same knit cap, or a variation of it with his dog.

https://www.altereddimensions.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/image120.png

https://i.insider.com/4f870efe69bedd1f1300000a?width=800&format=jpeg&auto=webp

Look at this guy. He has the build and he was youthful enough to do this. OJ could have very easily gifted the pair of shoes to his son.

And there is more. Much more.

there's more that points Jason to the death than OJ for sure.

we know at the time that he had a set of knives on them and was unaccounted for. we know who you was on probation for attacking someone with a knife. We know he was off his depakote meds for his intermediate rage disorder. We know he was angry with Nicole. We know he wore these knit caps. knives, violence, rage, trained with a knife.

I also find it interesting that OJ's first wife (Jason's mother) has NEVER spoken up about anything concerning the murders. Even for the OJ:Made in America, Ezra said he contacted her but she was impossible to get in contact with. I wonder if this is because she knows something and doesn't feel comfortable talking.

Anyway I just thought it was interesting theory. It would explain why OJ's DNA was at the scene and why Ron and Nicole's DNA blood was in the Bronco but why it wasn't COVERED in blood.
Girl hold up.....you know I left a comment way back when but I hadn't even looked at Jason Simpson's natal chart, only Nicole Simpson's natal chart and of course OJ Simpson's natal chart.

After looking at his chart, I believe your suspicions are on point.

What makes this such a blurry case is Nicole herself....her drug use and how she had no kinda $exual boundaries with who she dealt with and who she slept with.

Looks like she and Jason may have been phuckin....while it may have meant nothing to her, it meant something to him. It turned into an obsession. Looks like he may have been underage when the messing around started. He was obsessed with her.

But let me look at these charts way more so I can get it right. If I got this right, OJ helped Jason clean up the crime scene and took the blame to divert attention away from Jason.

While OJ is a violent narcissistic man, his natal chart shows he'll give his life for his children.

I'll come back with more after I really examine all these natal charts together. I regret not looking at Jason's charts before. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

Iola Boylen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
246,001 36,548 5,390
Alleybux

This sounds extremely believable.