Quantcast

I'm extremely insecure about my asymmetrical/lopsided/crooked face.

ExquisiteMelanin

Supporting Abused women regardless of race
Reaction score
Reactions
183,752 3,098 2,605
Alleybux
You should just relax. Lots of people have asymmetrical features. Like Kat Graham.

http://www.**********.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/kat-graham-at-all-eyez-on-me-premiere-in-london-06-27-2017_1.jpg

Im watching Vampire diaries right now. Binging it. The crazy thing is, her face fits her. She is a pretty lady. Its how she was meant to be. Op, really take a look at yourself. You are beautiful. :)

scintillate

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,884 1,301 497
Alleybux
Hi,
Today a friend took a picture of me and I don't know how I didn't notice this before but my face is extremely crooked.
My left side is totally sagging while my right one is totally not. My face looks so scary and strange now. I've fixated over it for hours in the bathroom mirror today. I'm looking up plastic surgery procedures to fix it. I cried for like 2 hours. I used so much energy to try and love myself on the outside and it all went to sh!t because of one picture.
Now I know why so many guys reject me. This literally ruined my self esteem, I never wanna go out of the house ever again. I'm so broken.
How do I fix this? What caused it? Please help me, I feel so alone, I don't know anyone else with a fµcked up hideous face like me.
It can be fixed with fillers and Botox also nova threads or ultraphy.

Gigi12

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,379 550 720
Alleybux
Hi,
Today a friend took a picture of me and I don't know how I didn't notice this before but my face is extremely crooked.
My left side is totally sagging while my right one is totally not. My face looks so scary and strange now. I've fixated over it for hours in the bathroom mirror today. I'm looking up plastic surgery procedures to fix it. I cried for like 2 hours. I used so much energy to try and love myself on the outside and it all went to sh!t because of one picture.
Now I know why so many guys reject me. This literally ruined my self esteem, I never wanna go out of the house ever again. I'm so broken.
How do I fix this? What caused it? Please help me, I feel so alone, I don't know anyone else with a fµcked up hideous face like me.

This sounds like body dysmorphic disorder. Have you been seen by a therapist? You have all of the signs. It's likely that your face does not sagg at all. Please see a therapist for an evaluation.

Jackiefoxybrown

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
76,123 2,225 361
Alleybux
Just sleep on the other side of your face for a week or so. It might even out.
Lol. It sounds funny but I hear this is a good way to get more symmetrical festures.
Also, Op. Do you notice you chew on a dominant side of your mouth. Try alternating, chew on the opposite side.
It'll take time, but it may help if you could learn to do this subconsciously.

Jackiefoxybrown

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
76,123 2,225 361
Alleybux
OP, perhaps you just don't photograph well. I am what you would call a "reverse catfisher", I look horrible in pictures but when people see me in person they cannot believe it because I look nothing like my photos and look 1000 times better in person.

Don't be so hard on yourself, you probably need better lighting and have your photos taken at different angles to perfect it. Not everyone is photogenic.
Same! I do a lot of online dating and it bugs me when I have to put pictures up because, like you, I feel I look much better in movement and in person.

Anzu

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,285 1,430 967
Alleybux
Hi,

OP your skull just may be out of alignment. Look up NKT nerve therapy. I got hit in the face a couple of years ago and since then I felt like my face was a bit "off" (everyone around me said no it wasnt, but you always know when you dont feel yourself). So I started nkt therapy a year ago and the guy even moved my crooked nose back in place!

If youre having a hard time finding a person, I can ask my guy. He is connected with other nkt nerve therapists around the world and he can find who is closest to you. All you would have to do is tell me your state. You can PM me if you want.

GOAT4EVR

Stop playing with MJ's name!
Reaction score
Reactions
287,305 9,217 12,106
Alleybux
The left of my face is looser (if you understand what I mean) than my right. No one notices it. I mentioned it to my doctor once and she didn’t even see it. It’s something only you notice OP and everyone is a little asymmetrical. It will be ok.

BootyCookies

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,103 2,448 599
Alleybux
It's normal and almost everyone's body is asymmetrical in some way, shape, or form.

And if it makes you feel better, even "attractive" men & women that make a living in front of cameras have some asymmetry to their faces/body
katerina-graham-4.jpg

tumblr_lmi657Oi9V1qdi4xc.jpg
megan-fox-thumbs-1.jpg

lmao not the toe thumbs.

I find asymmetry very attractive for some reason.

anangelxo

I don't fix typos.
Reaction score
Reactions
76,078 2,720 1,089
Alleybux
Everyone thinks they look weird when they see their faces flipped. Mine is crooked too but nobody I ask can really see it.

I do know a girl whose face really is crooked as hell and she's in a loving long-term relationship and has many friends and family members who love her. She has a great life. If your face really is that crooked, it won't stop you from happiness.

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,689,637 495,010 222,889
Alleybux
Hi,
I have the same thing, I'm sorry people here are dismissing you. My face looks like a stroke victims, one side looks like its sliding off, and my eyes are half a cm different heights. This is caused by lots of stuff, but it's a misalignment of muscles or bone in the jaw. Chewing only on one side of your mouth, a higher hip, always resting your face on your hand, etc. all cause this over time. Myofacial and tmj muscle excercises can help, but if it's very pronounced then you'll need dental work (palate expander) to get it fixed.

Blueberry77

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,884 422 143
Alleybux
No one is perfectly symmetrical. There are tons of asymmetrical famous people who are lauded for their looks. Some quick examples that come to mind are Pam Grier, Lena Headey, and Katie Holmes. There are countless other examples out there. If it’s just a case of one bad picture and you just now noticed it, it sounds to me like something else is going on with you. You should probably think long and hard about where your mental health is in general. Have you felt more depressed or anxious recently? It’s very uncommon for people who are confident in their looks to all of a sudden decide that they are unattractive. It sounds like something else is going on.