Quantcast

I'm finally out, now what?

Limeadewituh

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,275 94 20
Alleybux
Little about me I am a femme presenting woman divorcedx2 w/ 2 children late twenties. most of my life my older sister has been the "lesbian one". There was only room for one and even then there was not room for her. Shes living her best poly lesbian life after her divorce from her husband of 6 years. My other sister whos been married for 12 years divorced her husband now shes engaged to a woman also.
I now have 2 daughters and I finally decided to just live the way I'd always wanted to, I've pursued women via tinder and IG but most have not taken me seriously becuase I have children/male exes. I've come out and I'd like to pursue relationships with women but I feel as if I'm not being taken seriously because I don't have much serious experiece with women, am I doomed to be looked at as someone whos just experimenting or not to be taken seriously?

JuJuBeen

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,341 562 213
Alleybux
Try HER or OKCupid... lay it all out there and be patient.

I knew one woman who came out late in life with kids but found herself a wife and was looking for a girlfriend... had serious prospects as well. So anything is possible.

Are you located somewhere with a lively LGB scene?

Last edited:

DUO

hood fame
Reaction score
Reactions
34,940 811 313
Alleybux
Babe relax, find someone that matches your life

So a lesbian with kids that came out late, yall will get eachother, relationship will be sweet

Limeadewituh

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,275 94 20
Alleybux
Try HER or OKCupid... lay it all out there and be patient.

I knew one women who came out late in life with kids but found herself a wife and was looking for a girlfriend... had serious prospects as well. So anything is possible.

Are you located somewhere with a lively LGB scene?

not even sure. I’m in southern Va and I just dipped my foot into this lol