I'm never going to get a rich boyfriend/husband and makes me so sad

Barbara Roberts

Kens wifey
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
31,627 1,917 994
Alleybux
Call me a gold digger, call me whatever you want. But I get SO jealous when I see chicks on the arms of rich men.

I think I'm an attractive woman, I'm told I'm an attractive woman. But I only get hit on by broke men, and it just irks the ever living sh8t out of me, and impacts my self esteem in a negative way. Like, if these bums are attracted to me, then they must think I'm just as bummy as them.:cry 512x512: It makes me not want to date period. If I can't get the best, then I don't want anything at all. I don't care if it sounds shallow. I'm just annoyed, what is even the point in putting myself out there if the guys I want aren't checking for me.

Dyme Peaze

Bushido
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
18,783 63 47
Alleybux
Call me a gold digger, call me whatever you want. But I get SO jealous when I see chicks on the arms of rich men.

I think I'm an attractive woman, I'm told I'm an attractive woman. But I only get hit on by broke men, and it just irks the ever living sh8t out of me, and impacts my self esteem in a negative way. Like, if these bums are attracted to me, then they must think I'm just as bummy as them.:cry 512x512: It makes me not want to date period. If I can't get the best, then I don't want anything at all. I don't care if it sounds shallow. I'm just annoyed, what is even the point in putting myself out there if the guys I want aren't checking for me.

1. You dont have what it takes mentally to be a rich mans boo thang, right now.

2. Your covetousness is the reason why you only attract broke.

3. Your energies will only attract rich men that will fµck you over..

4. I would work on self until you are not 1-3.. in your thinking and mode of being.

Anyway, what do you have to offer a rich man ? Pussy is a dime a dozen.. because women give they sh!t away... but I digress.

In the meantime what are you doing to build your own wealth ? You can get 50 fast hoping and praying and wishing for a baller to wife you up.

Biscuitdemer

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
21,538 354 88
Alleybux
Oh my God, here we go ..... Let me sit

gMhfLE0.gif

Rhonda Lloyd

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,303 135 19
Alleybux
Put yourself in a position to meet men with money. Charity events, Sporting events, College Alumni Events, Art galleries,Golf clubs,Country clubs.

Good luck with your search, don't throw the towel in yet.

A New Beginning
Reaction score
Reactions
12,698 566 228
Alleybux
Maybe you aren't as attractive as you think you are....

Since you now realize that your chances of dating rich are slim, why not concentrate on enriching yourself.

Mahogany2118

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,810 93 28
Alleybux

Where are you looking for men? What education do you have? What type of people do you associate with? How do you dress? These things matter. Maybe you aren't looking in the right places. I've met and dated several men with good jobs/comfortable incomes through work, volunteer work with charitable organizations, continuing education seminars, and even while vacationing. Sure your looks are a factor but the way you carry yourself also matters.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Mzattitude

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,696 73 43
Alleybux
The responses in this thread are hilarious! LoL! OP, go to places where rich men frequent..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WadeInTheWater

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
116 4 7
Alleybux
You aren't hanging out in the right places. You need to go to places that men yoy would like to date go to. I'm on the same boat as you so I'll start going to art galleries.

CC_

Curly Twirly
Reaction score
Reactions
13,870 361 17
Alleybux
You : Im never going to get a rich man!

Universe : ok , your wish is my command!

ImmaculateOne

Supreme Bish
Reaction score
Reactions
1,415 35 15
Alleybux
Put yourself in a position to meet men with money. Charity events, Sporting events, College Alumni Events, Art galleries,Golf clubs,Country clubs.

I agree with this post. You're probably not around Rich men. Change your environment and scenery and trust me it will change. Also, make sure you're not just some dumb ass bimbo, dress the part, and act the part. Good luck.

SmartyBarbie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,220 68 49
Alleybux
I don't mean this in a rude way at all, but there are LOTS of very attractive women in this world. What else do you have going for you? What sets you apart? Do you have a great personality? Are you intelligent? Are you well-read? Are you well-travelled? Do you have good 'energy' around you? Etc...

Stl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,317 861 1,055
Alleybux
Cuz you're probably broke as fµck. Cracks me up when women set these high standards that they themselves can't even meet.

Sodalicious

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,382 88 8
Alleybux
wouldnt you rather find a man with a heart of gold? Someone you can grow with, build with, and trust?
if you did have a rich husband, dont you think there would be girls hotter/younger/faster than you trying to grip ur man? and why would he turn them down... not like you're bringing anything to the table besides looks, right?

ASAP JATT

Flexin off Simps
Reaction score
Reactions
3,362 343 267
Alleybux
Op are you actively trying to get a rich man, or are you just sitting on your ass looking at b!tches tumblrs?

Swan

Secular Woman
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
400,073 5,387 939
Alleybux
Trust me, some of these women have to take A LOT of bµllsh!t from those men. The only time I'm jealous of them is when my job is pissing me off, or when I want to sleep in. But I come back to reality real quick.

KeepnDemPressed

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
169 3 11
Alleybux

But everywhere you mentioned, seems like
they are most likely all gonna be white :arrogant:

SashaStepford

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,640 139 64
Alleybux

1. If you believe this, then it will always be true
2. Wanting to date/marry well is NOT being a golddigger, it is being smart (bump what you heard)
3. If you're meeting a bunch of catfish from the local pond, you have to fish in an Alaskan Salmon lake
4. Like other poster's said, find out what makes you special and finetune/refine that
5. Be confident, and be YOU

Best of luck! PM me if you have any questions. I am a relationship coach.

SilverQueen

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
41,104 857 59
Alleybux
Keep in mind that just because a man is rich does not mean he will be generous.

ETA: I think it is far better to be with a middle class man who is willing to give you his all, than to be with a man who can afford to give you the world but shares very little. :33:

Lali

renewed
Reaction score
Reactions
5,016 168 8
Alleybux
Why do you want a rich man so badly? Love who you love - rich or not. Is there something that prohibits you from making your own money? You can still be rich - make yourself rich! A relationship should be about love, not what the other person can do for you. What the other person can do for you is a lovely benefit of being in a relationship, but it shouldn't be the driving force. And maybe that's not what the way you're thinking but that's the way it comes off when you say that you're sad about the idea of never finding a rich man. Makes it seem like your priorities might be a little skewed right now.

In any case, good luck. And just enjoy your relationships for what they are - don't get hung up on what others cna do for you. Just do for yourself and live! :)

Flamboyant

subtle.
Reaction score
Reactions
94,048 1,289 389
Alleybux
Go to places where they at. Country clubs, Equinox gyms lol, art galleries, etc etc. Ain't there a website where women try to get at rich men/sugar daddy?

SouthSection

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,819 373 179
Alleybux
NOW I AIN'T SAYIN' YOU A GOLD DIGGER, BUT...

18 years, 18 years
You want a rich mans kids, got him for 18 years

You want somebody paying child support for all of your kids
You want a baby mamma car and crib that's bigger than his
You wanna see him on TV any given Sunday
Win the Superbowl and drive off in a Hyundai
You supposed to go and buy your shorty TYCO with his money
But you go to the doctor get lipo with his money
You gon' be walking around looking like Michael with his money
He should've got that insured got GEICO for your money, money, money
You want a punk that ain't holla I want prenup
I WANT PRENUP! Yeah
It's something that you don't need him to have
'Cause when you leave his ass you wan' leave with half
18 years, 18 years
And on her 18th birthday he gon' find out it wasn't his

dianiah23

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,917 739 138
Alleybux

I would hope that at some point, your self-worth would be greater than to equate a partner's wallet size to your own happiness. Why not spend all that energy improving your own financial status to where you can have dudes fighting to be on YOUR arm?

elgenia carter

my boyfrands bussy
Reaction score
Reactions
24,787 1,188 434
Alleybux
Trust me, some of these women have to take A LOT of bµllsh!t from those men. The only time I'm jealous of them is when my job is pissing me off, or when I want to sleep in. But I come back to reality real quick.

Preach! My last boyfriend was rich and he cheated on me non-stop! Also, don't think that just because they're rich, you're going to be stepping out in red bottoms! They sometimes only give you what they want you to have. Just because they have money doesn't mean they will splurge on you, especially on the things you want them to. Yes, he bought me dresses, jewelry, shoes, and paid half for my annual cruise but guess what? I was doing that sh!t for myself before I met him! Also, rich men can be very controlling and expect for you to always be available and sometimes at the most inopportune of times. Moreover, gone are the days when they allowed you to just sit at home dolled up or allowed you to have unlimited access to their credit cards - they are your built in alarm clock waking you up at seven a.m. so you can get your ass up out of that bed (exhausted from f----ing him all night) and go to work!

facespace

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
69,344 846 308
Alleybux
wouldnt you rather find a man with a heart of gold? Someone you can grow with, build with, and trust?
if you did have a rich husband, dont you think there would be girls hotter/younger/faster than you trying to grip ur man? and why would he turn them down... not like you're bringing anything to the table besides looks, right?

Preach! My last boyfriend was rich and he cheated on me non-stop!

Not tryna be funny, but women go for all types of taken men (broke, rich, ugly, fine, etc). All types of men cheat too :dunno:.