Quantcast

I'm the sidechick to a married man.

Bella8933

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,094 5,828 6,841
Alleybux
She's doing all that for a man who cheats and will most likely continue to do so.

So what?

How is her situation YOUR problem?

You don't know that woman or the dynamic in terms of their relationship. Sheś got the right to blow her money on her man. :/

I think the problem is that you DID sleep with him because you are way too invested in this situation if all you did was kiss and then you found out he was married.
I think you knew he was married and you have been the sidechick waiting on him to leave. LOL!

Because you sound like some vindictive stalker that wants to get back at him by contacting the wife.

For all you know - she knows he cheats but she will come at your face with a bottle of acid one day.

Let it go.

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,688,946 494,878 222,832
Alleybux
So what?

How is her situation YOUR problem?

You don't know that woman or the dynamic in terms of their relationship. Sheś got the right to blow her money on her man. :/

I think the problem is that you DID sleep with him because you are way too invested in this situation if all you did was kiss and then you found out he was married.
I think you knew he was married and you have been the sidechick waiting on him to leave. LOL!

Because you sound like some vindictive stalker that wants to get back at him by contacting the wife.

For all you know - she knows he cheats but she will come at your face with a bottle of acid one day.

Let it go.
but he lies and cheats and denied he was married when I confronted him.

MinuteMade

Ignoring 9.75 out of 10 male fonts
Reaction score
Reactions
12,301 603 486
Alleybux
but he lies and cheats and denied he was married when I confronted him.

I am seriously starting to think the the year 2020 is going to have so many idiots winning Darwin awards out here. With everything that is going on, youre obsessing over a man, and a married one at that? You deserve every spell he has put on you for being weak in every way.