Quantcast

I'm Trying Shrooms Tonight

Geecheelove

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,962 801 80
Alleybux
Query, if you don't mind answering. I've got the 5 capsules. I don't know if they're time released or not. As this is my first time after decades (sans capsules) what is the best way to ingest? Open tab, drop in tea? Orally? How many caps at once? Sorry to bombard with so many questions. I just don't want to freak myself out. I just really want to mellow the hell out this Sunday, if I'm able. TYIA
I'm a super newbie myself....

I took just 1 and I felt a little buzz but nothing major. I took 2 and got a little more buzz; felt like I was slightly high. Very calming. I wanna say it kicked in like 30/45 min after taking them. I just took them with water.

I wanted to use them for shadow work purposes, so the capsules were not strong for that (for me anyway). I bought the chocolate bar because it was stronger.

I would just take 1 and see how you feel and go from there!!

I hope this helps!!

Sophia Home Now

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,067 426 206
Alleybux

I took just 1 and I felt a little buzz but nothing major. I took 2 and got a little more buzz; felt like I was slightly high. Very calming. I wanna say it kicked in like 30/45 min after taking them. I just took them with water.

I wanted to use them for shadow work purposes, so the capsules were not strong for that (for me anyway). I bought the chocolate bar because it was stronger.

I hope this helps!!
You are awesome. This helps me tremendously! Thank you for taking the time to respond. I now have a great idea how to proceed. I want to use for shadow work as well. I'll follow your advice. Thank you again and good luck with the chocolate bar. hugs

Geecheelove

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,962 801 80
Alleybux
You are awesome. This helps me tremendously! Thank you for taking the time to respond. I now have a great idea how to proceed. I want to use for shadow work as well. I'll follow your advice. Thank you again and good luck with the chocolate bar. hugs
You‘re welcome!!

Woland

I challenge you to a duel!
Reaction score
Reactions
55,110 4,677 616
Alleybux
So what were your experiences like? I ordered a chocolate bar for microdosing and two small bars (1g each) for a potential museum trip.

OS Bonnie

It was all a dream... Wake up Naga
Reaction score
Reactions
11,590 263 107
Alleybux

I hope this helps!!

To do shadow work take between 4-7 grams; when you take this amount youre still grounded to this plane to do the work you want within.
Id say to take 5grams since youre intentional about it. Happy travels

In general tho 3 grams gives you a high similar to weed
Anything 5 grams and over starts to take you deep within your subconscious then with each 2gr up you start to travel inter dimensionally
Taking them on an empty stomach is best, dont eat anything 5hrs prior
If you hate the taste smoothies are good

Last edited:

Geecheelove

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,962 801 80
Alleybux
To do shadow work take between 4-7 grams; when you take this amount youre still grounded to this plane to do the work you want within.

Anything 5 grams and over starts to take you deep within your subconscious then with each 2gr up you start to travel inter dimensionally

Thank you!!!! This helps me so much <3

Geecheelove

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,962 801 80
Alleybux
I did the capsules from her first and didn't feel anything - then I found out they are like 0.5g a capsule.

I bought a chocolate bar also during her 33% off sale. Did you get a receipt? I didn't get one this time with the new site. I'm excited too also!
I just ate the whole chocolate bar (which taste like yuck) so I’ll get back to y’all how it goes!

Geecheelove

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,962 801 80
Alleybux
Update:

@OS Bonnie - thank you again for the information because it was spot on

I got the chocolate bar with Golden Teacher in it and I believe the whole bar was 3.5g

the bar was nasty - it was a struggle to eat all of it. I ate it on a empty stomach

it Kicked in within an hour. felt. Like a weed high With lots of yawnin. my body wanted to zone out to music, so I did that. Highest high had me emotional but not long enough to explore that feeling. I wanted it for shadow work

I definitely want to try another shroom.

OS Bonnie

Reaction score
Reactions
11,590 263 107
Alleybux
Update:

I got the chocolate bar with Golden Teacher in it and I believe the whole bar was 3.5g

the bar was nasty - it was a struggle to eat all of it. I ate it on a empty stomach

it Kicked in within an hour. felt. Like a weed high With lots of yawnin. my body wanted to zone out to music, so I did that. Highest high had me emotional but not long enough to explore that feeling. I wanted it for shadow work

I'm glad I could help

How long was your trip roughly

OS Bonnie

Reaction score
Reactions
11,590 263 107
Alleybux
Mmm - maybe a hour and a half overall?

I want to try something a little stronger. it felt more like a weed high IMO

Ok yeah on an empty stomach it shoulda been longer really
Cuz 4-7g has you trippin for 5-7hrs.

Yeah take 5g next time and Golden teacher is a good strain to do shadow work

marnimow

Semi-Professional High-Fiver
Reaction score
Reactions
7,249 165 9
Alleybux

I hope this helps!!

Where can I get capsules and chocolate? I haven't been through all the pages, but every link I try that was posted no longer works.

vianicole

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,437 372 33
Alleybux
Where can I get capsules and chocolate? I haven't been through all the pages, but every link I try that was posted no longer works.
The person I got mine from is closing on the 9th. (Mushrooms). So some of those links won’t work in a few days.

Reaction score
Reactions
428 16
Alleybux
So I got the chocolate bar about a week ago (a month after ordering...) and decided this past Saturday to go to a park with a beautiful creek. Lemme say, I would never do that again - the walk to the park was torture, lol. I ate the bar when I got there. And I agree, it was disgusting! I thought it'd be much tastier than it actually was. There was also something strange about the color, so I was like, uh I dunno about this bar. I thought maybe it went bad, who knows. I had to push myself to finish it all and try to swallow it down with some Snapple peach tea.

It kicked in after an hour or so. I felt it in my limbs, like they were dead weight, tired or falling asleep. I was sitting on a bench and felt kinda weird when standing. I decided that I'd start my walk back before I was unable to or before sh!t got real. Well, the walk wasn't any better, only felt faster - and the trip never got any realer than that. I can't even call it a trip. I yawned a lot, might have had tracers and very slight visual effects, made me gassy and kinda nauseated but that's it! After a few hours, I was back to normal.

I'm disappointed that I spent money on this and waited so long for such a letdown. I feel kinda bamboozled into thinking her product was good stuff. For those prices, I feel like I didn't get what I paid for.

Update:

The person I got mine from is closing on the 9th. (Mushrooms). So some of those links won’t work in a few days.

Do you have a different source for your mushrooms? I'd like to try someone else!

Aye BayBay

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,306 50 44
Alleybux
Has anyone noticed the shroom agenda lately? Im noticing more tv shows with it, there’s a Netflix documentary and a drink in Whole Foods. It’s making me interested.

This thread is great. I can’t wait to try

Geecheelove

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,962 801 80
Alleybux
So I got the chocolate bar about a week ago (a month after ordering...) and decided this past Saturday to go to a park with a beautiful creek. Lemme say, I would never do that again - the walk to the park was torture, lol. I ate the bar when I got there. And I agree, it was disgusting! I thought it'd be much tastier than it actually was. There was also something strange about the color, so I was like, uh I dunno about this bar. I thought maybe it went bad, who knows. I had to push myself to finish it all and try to swallow it down with some Snapple peach tea.

It kicked in after an hour or so. I felt it in my limbs, like they were dead weight, tired or falling asleep. I was sitting on a bench and felt kinda weird when standing. I decided that I'd start my walk back before I was unable to or before sh!t got real. Well, the walk wasn't any better, only felt faster - and the trip never got any realer than that. I can't even call it a trip. I yawned a lot, might have had tracers and very slight visual effects, made me gassy and kinda nauseated but that's it! After a few hours, I was back to normal.

I'm disappointed that I spent money on this and waited so long for such a letdown. I feel kinda bamboozled into thinking her product was good stuff. For those prices, I feel like I didn't get what I paid for.
THE SAME SIS!!! I was excited too after waiting a whole month and it was a letdown!

I'm glad it just wasn't me - that chocolate bar was gross! It took alot for me to eat the whole thing...just to not get the affects that I was hoping for.

If you find another shroom seller let me know! I'll do the same.

Im at a point i might need to learn how to grow and make edibles because that woman making bank and that bar was basura.

vianicole

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,437 372 33
Alleybux
Its the same person @vianicole spoke about- she's closing her shop on the 9th. I tried two of her stuff and it wasn't helpful for me.
What did you try? And how was it?
I just did the rice crispy and 2 capsules last night. It was okay. I felt really happy, giddy and had a few small visuals but nothing crazy. I thought it would have done more, imma have to try something else another time.

DominaHW

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
441,240 9,378 4,422
Alleybux
I can't remember if I replied in this thread already, lol.

Wait, so it's legal to sell microdosing products? Y'all haven't run into any issues buying this stuff online?

OS Bonnie

Reaction score
Reactions
11,590 263 107
Alleybux

Do you have a different source for your mushrooms? I'd like to try someone else!

Dang who is yall's plug with these trash ass bars and how much is she charging for 3.5g
Hmm Imma try and see if I can get yall a connect that'll do postage bare with me

Geecheelove

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,962 801 80
Alleybux
What did you try? And how was it?
I just did the rice crispy and 2 capsules last night. It was okay. I felt really happy, giddy and had a few small visuals but nothing crazy. I thought it would have done more, imma have to try something else another time.
I had the chocolate bar with GT; bar itself was gross...and like you I thought it would do more than what it did.

MichaelScott

Higher, I vibrate.
Reaction score
Reactions
24,439 1,289 787
Alleybux
Can’t believe how closed minded people still are. But hey, you’re open to your opinion. I did a trip a while back and my last as my bf does not like for me to go too psychedelic. It was amazing. My sight was clearer than ever, the auras, how calm and loving I felt after a big cry. I don’t want to reveal too much. It’s worth a try. A small dose of course.

Reaction score
Reactions
428 16
Alleybux
I linked the store several posts ago, I don't even wanna link it again lol. The chocolate bars and rice krispie treats start from $65 and go up from there. I thankfully bought my bar on sale. She sells/sold psychonaut bundles, which include microdosing capsules, treats and tea - those are like a couple hundred dollars or more.

This woman has made a lot of money off these products and has said that it's not even her main gig, which is why every once in a while, the store "might be" closing and "get your stuff now before I shut things down!" eyeroll She is allegedly being censored by social media which has prompted the recent idle threat of a closed store. But I wonder if people are reporting her for different reasons...

If you could link us with someone legit, I'll be forever grateful!

Dang who is yall's plug with these trash ass bars and how much is she charging for 3.5g
Hmm Imma try and see if I can get yall a connect that'll do postage bare with me

Reaction score
Reactions
428 16
Alleybux
I too have thought I might have to grow my own stuff, mostly because I hated the wait to receive these products. I also think I'd only do it for myself (I dunno how she goes about selling this stuff without consequence...) But if the stars aligned and said, you should help people with it, then I'd do it.

Basura is right! I laughed so loud

THE SAME SIS!!! I was excited too after waiting a whole month and it was a letdown!

I'm glad it just wasn't me - that chocolate bar was gross! It took alot for me to eat the whole thing...just to not get the affects that I was hoping for.

Im at a point i might need to learn how to grow and make edibles because that woman making bank and that bar was basura.

OS Bonnie

Reaction score
Reactions
11,590 263 107
Alleybux
I linked the store several posts ago, I don't even wanna link it again lol. The chocolate bars and rice krispie treats start from $65 and go up from there. I thankfully bought my bar on sale. She sells/sold psychonaut bundles, which include microdosing capsules, treats and tea - those are like a couple hundred dollars or more.

This woman has made a lot of money off these products and has said that it's not even her main gig, which is why every once in a while, the store "might be" closing and "get your stuff now before I shut things down!" eyeroll She is allegedly being censored by social media which has prompted the recent idle threat of a closed store. But I wonder if people are reporting her for different reasons...

If you could link us with someone legit, I'll be forever grateful!

I feel you, I looked back and found the links
My plug will most likely send the raw authentic sh!t no microdose or bars
straight dehydrated mushrooms

Yall gon have to blend that sh!t up in a smoothie or break it down with lemon juice as a shot. The smoothie is the best way to go tho

Aight I'll hit back soon enough

Geecheelove

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,962 801 80
Alleybux

Yall gon have to blend that sh!t up in a smoothie or break it down with lemon juice as a shot. The smoothie is the best way to go tho

Yes! Thank you!

t1gress

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,837 925 316
Alleybux

Did you already mention where to get them? Im looking back thru the thread

vianicole

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,437 372 33
Alleybux
I had the chocolate bar with GT; bar itself was gross...and like you I thought it would do more than what it did.
I

Please keep us updated love. I definitely think it helped my mood, at least at the time and somewhat today. But I want the full experience you know? I even looked in the mirror, which was supposed to be a big no-no. But I literally looked at my pupils, which I will admit were dilated so I know something was happening, and walked out the bathroom. I want to make sure that wasn’t just a weak batch, I literally took a whole rice crispy, which should have been 3.5G PLUS 2 capsule (another 1g) and just felt a light buzz/lift. Very disappointing

Woland

I challenge you to a duel!
Reaction score
Reactions
55,110 4,677 616
Alleybux

You two need to change vendors because it sounds like you got scammed.

I ate a 1g chocolate bar last Sunday (first time ever with shrooms). It was small in size, not gross and just tasted like dark chocolate. The effects kicked in 30-40 minutes after. 1g is a small dose, so I expected only slight perception alteration and got exactly what I expected. Great visuals, especially when I closed my eyes.

Saw basically this, but moving and all in gold:

1631637661684.jpeg

IamYourKween

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,641 823 215
Alleybux
..I wish I saw these reviews of that seller before I purchased them last week... and OFC I got GT since thats the safe strain to try out for newish folk...f_CK!

Reaction score
Reactions
428 16
Alleybux
You two need to change vendors because it sounds like you got scammed.

I ate a 1g chocolate bar last Sunday (first time ever with shrooms). It was small in size, not gross and just tasted like dark chocolate. The effects kicked in 30-40 minutes after. 1g is a small dose, so I expected only slight perception alteration and got exactly what I expected. Great visuals, especially when I closed my eyes.

Saw basically this, but moving and all in gold:

View attachment 2895530

Well, I definitely feel scammed, lol. There are probably a lot of factors that could have affected the "potency" but I'm a complete newb! There should have been something. Would you mind sharing your source? If not, that's okay!

Reaction score
Reactions
428 16
Alleybux

Hey there! Any leads for us poor scammed folks? Lol

Reaction score
Reactions
428 16
Alleybux
..I wish I saw these reviews of that seller before I purchased them last week... and OFC I got GT since thats the safe strain to try out for newish folk...f_CK!

I'd hate it if you get the same results, so please report back to us your experience! I was so annoyed with this vendor that I unfollowed every page - so tired of seeing her stupid face lmao

The Culture

News Alley

Top Bottom