Quantcast

Imma Just Say It, Men Don't Wanna Date Y'all

Mintco

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,809 2,131 651
Alleybux
because you don't take care of yourself. This is A RANT. If it does not apply to you then don't get offended.

Some of y'all expect a decent man to want you even though you don't want yourself. I'm talking self care. You are not hygienic and that's some baggage. How you sleep with dinner being left out and uncovered? That's nasty. You invite folks over, but you got crumbs on the countertops, food uncovered in the refrigerator. Haven't swept, nor mopped in a whole month, and have not vacuumed within the past two weeks. I find that some of the most "put together " women visually are dirty. If you throw food away( like egg shells, fruit rinds) without covering it up or putting it in a walmart bag and then the trash to avoid smell, you DIRTY. There is not reason other than you are bed ridden, that you should have dirty dishes in the sink for a week. Personally I wash them right after I use them, but y'all ain't on that level. Yeah it's your place or whatever, but if you want a clean put together man you need to act accordingly as well.

Don't get mad when you invite, a man/woman or any company over and they make up an excuse to BOUNCE when you BOTH SAW that ROACH crawl from under your sofa. Please Please clean your piercings. Them thangs stankkkkkkkkkkk. Smelling like rotten ear wax and metal. I really mean it when it comes to the kitchen thing. Done chopped up onions and left it out on the countertop. Men and some of y'alls "friends" WILL NOT SAY ANYTHING THEY WILL JUST BOUNCE. You think he or SHE ghosted and come to find out they just didn't want to tell you about yourself. WASH YO SHEETS and PILLOWCASES. PLEASE WASH THAT TOWEL AND BATH CLOTH. You should NOT be using the same one for two weeks. You can go get your nails done, but don't wanna wash em.
source.gif

Nadia Makita

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
164,486 6,836 6,161
Alleybux
Between b Simone, Fantasia and you OP I don’t know why some women have appointed themselves the person to get other women “in line” to date men. It’s weird.

MeekandWild

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
54,874 1,230 896
Alleybux
Op, I hate to burst your bubble but men fµck and wife dirty b!tches too. I seen it happen before my very eyes and they are always madly in love with each other. A match made in filth

MrsBasset

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
13,391 1,939 112
Alleybux
Not being rude but what is the obsession with men on this site?

Most men don’t even practice simple hygiene so let’s not get on women to do A-Z when guys don’t wash their ass and have dodo breath.

Last edited:

TruestLovely

TruestLovely, Lovelyyellow
Reaction score
Reactions
29,331 630 1,021
Alleybux
How do people smell other peoples earing backs?? (n)

Any way, NEVER WILL I EVER, give this mich energy to someone elses trifling @ss house if its not a direct loved one. Not my problem.

AfroPuffs

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
69,052 876 181
Alleybux
I have friends that live like what's described in the OP and dating people aside, I am just like who tf raised you. Clean your damn house. Your friends don't wanna be at no dirty, funky house.

My rant doesn't have anything to do with dating and men. I just think ppl CHOOSING to live in filth are nasty. lol

420Zelle

Beautifully me. Accept it or move on.
Reaction score
Reactions
340,336 5,289 850
Alleybux
OP level up ma’am because policing other women’s hygiene or lack thereof has never stopped men from fµck!ng, marrying, or anything else with women who can’t pass the smell test.

As long as they keep their asses out of my house and out of my life, I don’t give a damn.

MoneyOverLove

The Marathon Continues..
Reaction score
Reactions
537,886 10,733 5,860
Alleybux
Being a clean person is something you should do for yourself. I could never imagine being a damn slob but that is because I was not raised to be one and it makes me very uncomfortable being around filth.
I do agree that people both men and women have slob issues. I don't want to date a man that does not clean up after himself, bathe daily, living in a nasty home etc. either. I also do not want to date a man that thinks once he is in a relationship he can slack on those things.

HelenSade

Ladies, Take His Draws!!!
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
246,336 4,734 1,266
Alleybux
Op, I hate to burst your bubble but men fµck and wife dirty b!tches too. I seen it happen before my very eyes and they are always madly in love with each other. A match made in filth
You’d be surprised at the number of men who’ll get up and kill a roach and go right back to chilling and Netflix.

Be ye not deceived these dust mites ain’t choosy. I’ve seen the back of some of these women’s necks look blacker than an oil slick and they ain’t lacking no companionship.

talkish111

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
39,461 837 355
Alleybux
You need to get some better friends and stop hanging out with these women that you are subbing. Use your @ button it they are on here. If not then tell this sh!t to them in they face. But with the way they sound you might not want to do that. Those type will buck you up in your face. Pointless ass post for men who don’t even see women as human beings. Don’t have good credit. Good jobs. Or even their own place. The pick me lifestyle is a sad and desperate lifestyle to live. I feel sorry for you.

Indigenous One

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,796 1,131 1,089
Alleybux
because you don't take care of yourself. This is A RANT. If it does not apply to you then don't get offended.

Some of y'all expect a decent man to want you even though you don't want yourself. I'm talking self care. You are not hygienic and that's some baggage. How you sleep with dinner being left out and uncovered? That's nasty. You invite folks over, but you got crumbs on the countertops, food uncovered in the refrigerator. Haven't swept, nor mopped in a whole month, and have not vacuumed within the past two weeks. I find that some of the most "put together " women visually are dirty. If you throw food away( like egg shells, fruit rinds) without covering it up or putting it in a walmart bag and then the trash to avoid smell, you DIRTY. There is not reason other than you are bed ridden, that you should have dirty dishes in the sink for a week. Personally I wash them right after I use them, but y'all ain't on that level. Yeah it's your place or whatever, but if you want a clean put together man you need to act accordingly as well.

Don't get mad when you invite, a man/woman or any company over and they make up an excuse to BOUNCE when you BOTH SAW that ROACH crawl from under your sofa. Please Please clean your piercings. Them thangs stankkkkkkkkkkk. Smelling like rotten ear wax and metal. I really mean it when it comes to the kitchen thing. Done chopped up onions and left it out on the countertop. Men and some of y'alls "friends" WILL NOT SAY ANYTHING THEY WILL JUST BOUNCE. You think he or SHE ghosted and come to find out they just didn't want to tell you about yourself. WASH YO SHEETS and PILLOWCASES. PLEASE WASH THAT TOWEL AND BATH CLOTH. You should NOT be using the same one for two weeks. You can go get your nails done, but don't wanna wash em.
source.gif
The sad part is that you are not lying.

I'm like you, dishes have to be HAND washed after each meal before you sit your butt on any couch. Smelly food wrapped in Walmart recycled bags and taken out, and hubby better not get out of that bed without making it.

Even though I was poor, we were raised to be clean. (wash those undies too before putting them in the hamper)!!!
I'm germophobic and very conscientious about my hygiene. I'm anal!!!!

Nadia Makita

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
164,486 6,836 6,161
Alleybux
Did any prominent man come out and address why Boosie shouldn’t think he deserves Lori yet? Or any male font on here make a thread about this?
No, men aren’t trying to get other men in line for women’s benefit.

pettyfruit08

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,590 202 255
Alleybux
Girl men are just as nasty if not worse.

What's this fascination yall have with bashing women consistently?

Reaction score
Reactions
82,815 3,715 1,973
Alleybux
OP I wish you would have said everything but the "men don't want you blah blah blah" part.

The read about these women being dirty as hell is real. I hate when a woman invites me into her home and it's God forsaken...like...wtf. Man or no man the bar is too low. It's like they only care about they outward appearance. I hate this so much I am having trouble typing...fck it.

Y'all know who you are.:atwitsend:terror

ETA
After reviewing more posts I will @ anyone who lives like this. Fck them. Fck that...wya?

Last edited:

HelenSade

Ladies, Take His Draws!!!
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
246,336 4,734 1,266
Alleybux
Sounds good but men don’t care about nunnadatshit lmao
You better let them know.

You can bathe in the tears Christ shed on Cavalry, and they’ll still slide with a chick with a crunchy 27 piece and stained leggings.

Stop wanting more for men then they want for themselves.

BlickBlick

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
63,083 932 436
Alleybux
Op going in. It's going to be a lot of bars of soap and dish rags being thrown in here. Seat reclined.

tenor.gif

Stantonlikzaddy

Play Nice or Stay Out my DMs
Reaction score
Reactions
343,996 9,076 2,789
Alleybux
Legit date people who like you..it's not that hard. Those 600 pound life people have men wiping their oversized asses so stop

WinnieThePooh

Piglet
Reaction score
Reactions
28,586 41 13
Alleybux
this post means zero sense bc straight men are the nastiest creatures on earth. we all know that women are taught from a young age to clean and be cleaner then men. let's stop telling women that they're dirty and that's the reason why men don't "want" them. what men want from women doesn't matter bc there's more to life then basing it around what men want.

Reaction score
Reactions
82,815 3,715 1,973
Alleybux
this post means zero sense bc straight men are the nastiest creatures on earth. we all know that women are taught from a young age to clean and be cleaner then men. let's stop telling women that they're dirty and that's the reason why men don't "want" them. what men want from women doesn't matter bc there's more to life then basing it around what men want.
But what about the dirty part?

sweet_shaleen

Truth don't need motivation - Katt Williams 2024
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
63,338 1,366 257
Alleybux
WTF is going on? What's in the air for y'all coming out of the woodworks and be spokesperson for men?

Reaction score
Reactions
82,815 3,715 1,973
Alleybux

source.gif
OP..
redo the post and take out the for men part and let's ride!:terror

RoadRage

Amazing
Reaction score
Reactions
75,579 2,477 3,869
Alleybux
Have you seen how many married couples were on that show Hoarders? I don't know why y'all are so convinced men have high standards. The same men who will piss in a sink because it's there.