Quantcast
  • Don't post about your friends here. Post issues with your friends on the Front Porch.

In a long beef with my mother and my step-dad just hit on me!

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,689,536 494,989 222,873
Alleybux
This is the craziest sh!t to me. It is crazy as hell to me to see a person having love and loyalty for people who don't give a fµck about them. I have seen this so many times. Parents/siblings/relatives treating a person like absolute sh!t and that person talking about "but that's still my mother/father/sister/brother/family". Obviously they don't care about you being their daughter/relative, so exactly why do you give a fµck about them?
You're absolustely right

Amandabby22

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
424,279 10,587 6,680
Alleybux
You fought your mother because she
wanted her almost 30 yr old daughter to move out. Smh. I don’t understand.

There are plenty of people dealing with mental health issues but not living with their parents.

& now you’re entertaining her husband? You are way too old to be acting this immature. You should be embarrassed for this. Like seriously.

shishifufu

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,787 2,483 2,246
Alleybux
I'm 36. And why is no one answering my question just shaming. You don't know what that woman put me through. The fµcked up things she said about her daughter.
It is not worth it. It just isn’t. Have some dignity and self-respect. There are other ways to spite her

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
You fought your mother because she
wanted her almost 30 yr old daughter to move out. Smh. I don’t understand.

There are plenty of people dealing with mental health issues but not living with their parents.

& now you’re entertaining her husband? You are way too old to be acting this immature. You should be embarrassed for this. Like seriously.
LIKE I SAID... I HAD ANXIETY AND AGORAPHOBIA & she kept pressuring me to the point I SNAPPED. She threw the first hit! You don't know what I been through and I damn sho'll don't need y'all shaming me. He's coming over later anyways. Imagine you dealing with some mental health issue and you getting berated everyday over sh!t you can't control

shishifufu

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,787 2,483 2,246
Alleybux
LIKE I SAID... I HAD ANXIETY AND AGORAPHOBIA & she kept pressuring me to the point I SNAPPED. She threw the first hit! You don't know what I been through and I damn sho'll don't need y'all shaming me. He's coming over later anyways. Imagine you dealing with some mental health issue and you getting berated everyday over sh!t you can't control
You are sick!! You are probably a troll tho

Prettier

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,436 2,772 876
Alleybux

That’s terrible that you have mental issues. But once you become grown your parents are not responsible for you anymore especially at your big age.

If you didn’t like how you were being treated, then you should have gladly moved out either to your own place is some type of institution to get the help you need.

You were not a child getting abuse. Now using xes as your revenge show how much you aren’t innocent in this situation.

If your anxiety was so bad you wouldn’t be invited strange men into your body and home for revenge.

Amandabby22

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
424,279 10,587 6,680
Alleybux
Who gives a sh!t. Go get therapy, cut her off and move on with your life.

You’re a grown ass almost 40 year old woman playing tit for tat with your mother by entertaining her husband. Does that sound right to you? You literally have fonts who are half your age telling you this is stupid.

sweetface

LIBRA
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
11,628 99 51
Alleybux
So me and my mother haven't been on good terms for years now! (this started after a big argument about her pressuring me to move out, it got to the point where i couldn't hold it in anymore and then eventually we got into a fist fight ) so I just genuinely hate her but I still love her cause that's STILL MY MOTHER but I just have a deep DISDAIN cause this woman has been doing the most and saying the most sinister sh!t about me that you could think of cause of that big fight that happened in 2014. So I'm at the supermarket getting some snacks for my office & my f**king step dad hit on me! We exchanged numbers cause I was just so petty in the moment that her man was wanting me at the supermarket! Later he in my messages flirting and saying I'm so beautiful and just down talking my mother. I'm laughing and feeling flattered but the old me before the beef is still hurt cause he's playing my mother but I still want to get her back for what she done to me! What do i do in this situation? Should I mess with him to spite her or should i tell her cause that's still my mom at the end of the day?!
You want to get revenge by sleeping with her husband, but your grown 36 year old ass is living in her house and won't leave when she asks you to. Why would you even contemplate doing that to your own mother let alone the only person putting a roof over your head when you are broke and mentally ill?

DirtyDit

Is this how you do it?
Reaction score
Reactions
35,734 558 121
Alleybux
Okay...enough of the shaming...let me try to think logically...

Would she even believe you if you chose to tell her?

He was really bold to approach you in such a manner which leads me to think that he isn’t too worried about you possibly telling your mother. Perhaps he knows how she would react...

Maybe he already has it in his head that if OP told her mother about him, that the mother would instantly take his side because she dislikes OP that much.

I would say don't get back at your mother like that. She'll have even more ammo to use to bash you to other people and she'll come out looking like a real victim. Just gotta deal with the fact that your mother is an unreasonable meanie and move on in a healthy way.

Edit: And depending on how long your mother has been with her husband, he is one nasty, low down scoundrel for hitting on you. It sounds like you're pretty determined to sleep with this man from your other replies. I know from experience, that's your pain blocking your sensible reasoning. I'm really hoping that you get some counseling. The hurt that you've experienced can lead you to some places that you really don't want to be.

Last edited:

bellzbellz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,192 711 104
Alleybux
You're focusing on the replies that are shaming your behavior and ignoring the ones that are telling you to put your healing first with professional help.

You want to be a social worker, how would you respond to a client who approached you with this same scenario?

BigChoppa

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
12,635 267 31
Alleybux
You do realize that your stepdad is aware of the animosity between you and your mother and is using it to his advantage, right? Like you're fully aware that he's the only person in this situation that will walk away unscathed?

Goingconcern

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,673 2,141 1,164
Alleybux
It behooves me how, in 2021, a woman of any age is contemplating hopping on the same zick that her mother once hopped on.

Troll or not, there is a Spirit of Hoeish-ness living inside you that needs to be exercised. Please seek help.
How do you exercise a spirit? That doggone autocorrect...lol.

I just tried to spell exorcise and it corrects it to exercise. I don't know about Condi's internet.

ShadyEsq

⚜️Creole. ADOS.Proud ⚜️
Reaction score
Reactions
267,822 10,509 1,537
Alleybux
How do you exercise a spirit? That doggone autocorrect...lol.

I just tried to spell exorcise and it corrects it to exercise. I don't know about Condi's internet.

Jesus! (no pun intended)

Charge it to the autocorrect game...I swear I typed in exorcise! :rolleyes:

D U N K I N

Official Coco Gauff Stan Account
Reaction score
Reactions
27,321 753 428
Alleybux
Nobody is telling you what to do because you shouldn’t have gotten in this messy situation anyway. Do you know how dumb you’ll look when it gets revealed to your mom what you’re doing and your only excuse is she was mean to you 7 years ago?

Missmatchedshoes88

الحُرِّية_لِفلسطين Call it what it is:GENOCIDE
Reaction score
Reactions
112,703 3,455 1,206
Alleybux
Your mama ain't sh!t. Your stepdad ain't sh!t. You ain't sh!t.

2fNuZKb.gif
All of the above !

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
OKAY.. I'm regretting inviting him over (dude isn't even remotely attractive). I'm at a mishmash of feelings rn and I'm thinking of just texting her screenshots and telling her to keep her husband out of my inbox. That way, she knows he wants me and wanted an affair and also I can still warn her stealthily instead of going behind her back. To me that's the best option for me. I'm off of work at 5pm. Thanks for the "advice" tho

FullyBLACK

C untry mursic fan
Reaction score
Reactions
117,726 2,624 1,870
Alleybux
Really? Just think if your mom said the most foul sh!t about you. Says she wishes you were never born. Think of the foulest things ever because I don't want to share it and see yourself in my position. What could I really do to hurt this woman feelings?

You need counseling.

FullyBLACK

C untry mursic fan
Reaction score
Reactions
117,726 2,624 1,870
Alleybux
Do you know about your mothers past traumas?

And really she hasn't talked to her for two years but you invite her husband to fµck. Maybe that's why mom was adamant you go. She raised you in her image

At some point you can't keep blaming damaged people for being damaging if you going to keep engaging.

Xyxy7

A secret makes a woman, woman
Reaction score
Reactions
781 5 3
Alleybux
Better visit a psychologist, this sounds not good!
3a7506a9ded2bb33556bb14d0f_cmUgMzAwIDMwMAM0ODM1YWViMzYxMA==_giphy.gif

LolaMay

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,730 2,155 2,301
Alleybux
So me and my mother haven't been on good terms for years now! (this started after a big argument about her pressuring me to move out, it got to the point where i couldn't hold it in anymore and then eventually we got into a fist fight ) so I just genuinely hate her but I still love her cause that's STILL MY MOTHER but I just have a deep DISDAIN cause this woman has been doing the most and saying the most sinister sh!t about me that you could think of cause of that big fight that happened in 2014. So I'm at the supermarket getting some snacks for my office & my f**king step dad hit on me! We exchanged numbers cause I was just so petty in the moment that her man was wanting me at the supermarket! Later he in my messages flirting and saying I'm so beautiful and just down talking my mother. I'm laughing and feeling flattered but the old me before the beef is still hurt cause he's playing my mother but I still want to get her back for what she done to me! What do i do in this situation? Should I mess with him to spite her or should i tell her cause that's still my mom at the end of the day?!

Whatever she put you through, your ass most likely deserved it. No matter how serious my fights are with my mom, it would break my heart if her husband was playing her. There is a nice corner in hell for you OP.

ElliotsWifey

Captain Olivia Benson
Reaction score
Reactions
7,969 115 72
Alleybux
This gotta be trolling. Does Condi still do reveals on her new internet?! because this can’t be life.

But if this is all true- Don’t act all shy now. You were loud and proud telling us that he was going to your house later. Now you changed your mind. So you scared now? Of what, that ass whipping yo momma gon give you or the worms your gonna get from that old creepy fµck! You come off desperate for some peen cause that’s the only conclusion I can come up with.

anaisnin

Semi-Retired, Still Messy
Reaction score
Reactions
259,514 4,845 1,260
Alleybux
Move on and let sh!t go. He's playing you and you’re so myopic and obsessed you don’t even see it. Let that sh!t go! It doesn’t mean forgiving bad behavior, it means not allowing it to control you for the rest of your life.

Realer26

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,068 893 1,750
Alleybux
Reading between the lines...
You were near or over 30 living in your mother's home. She noticed you and your step-dad getting flirty and she tried kicking you out because she chose him.You having no pride or morals fought to stay in this woman's home while "beefing" with her over her man. Now that you moved out you you want to show her that you've "won" your loser step-dad.

Both you and your mom need help. You're not a child, so she shouldn't have had to chose. But you put her in that position when you showed interest in him..
it started long before the grocery store. She should've kicked you out and left him alone.

Connie Flemming

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,805 2,926 1,879
Alleybux
I was thinking about recording it and sending it to her
1618528014002.gif

Listen! If you hate her that much. I’d advise you just beat her ass. Please do not do sh!t like this. Your whole family, your friends, will talk about you so bad. She will take him back and your whole family will shun you. I’m sorry for the pain she put you through. But if you do this you will hate and feel disgusted with yourself. You wanted fonts to answer your question and I’m answering it. NO! If you need to hurt her so bad, ring her doorbell one day, make like you want to reconcile and then beat her ass. People will understand that. Sleeping with your stepdad is lightweight incestous tramp behavior. Nobody will ever be on your side.