Quantcast

INDIA: Man tries to rape woman in Noida park, 5 strangers intervene, then they rape her

Maelin

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
122,052 20,791 366
Alleybux
Man tries to rape woman in Noida park, strangers intervene, then they rape her

A 21-year-old woman was allegedly gang-raped and beaten by five men this week when she went to meet an acquaintance to explore a job opportunity. The incident took place around 8.30pm on Wednesday at a park in Sector 63 of Noida, barely 500 metres away from a police post in the area, the police said.

Police have arrested four men, including the acquaintance who allegedly tried to xesually assault her, while two are still at large. The arrested men were identified by the police as Ravi, a resident of phase 3; Brijkishore, Pitambar alias Pritam, and Umesh. All are residents of Sector 63. The two men who are yet to be caught were identified as Guddu and Shamu.

According to the police, the woman, who lives with her family in Noida, had gone to Sector 63 to meet Ravi, who works as a peon at an export company and had called her there on the pretext of discussing a job opportunity. Ravi took her to a nearby park, where he tried to rape her, the police said. The woman started screaming, following which two men approached them. The two started beating up Ravi, who ran away.

After Ravi fled, Guddu and Shamu raped the woman and called Brijkishore, Pitambar and Umesh who took turns to rape her. All the five then fled
. The victim approached the police at around 9.30 pm and lodged a police complaint. Brijkishore, Pitambar, and Umesh worked as contract vegetable farmers at a farm in Bahlolpur village in Noida near Sector 65, the police said.

The woman was taken to a district hospital, where she is undergoing treatment and was said to be out of danger on Friday. The woman was raped in an empty plot near the park where she was also beaten up by the men.

“The girl was bleeding and needed urgent medical attention when she approached the nearby police post; she was rushed to the hospital immediately. She is out of danger now but she was beaten up badly by the accused,” said Vaibhav Krishna, senior superintendent of police, Gautam Buddh Nagar. “Two accused are still at large and will be arrested soon.”

Chief medical officer of Gautam Buddh Nagar district Anurag Bhargava said on Friday that the victim was out of danger, but hadn’t overcome trauma. “A team of doctors are constantly monitoring her condition. We are trying our best to take her out of fear,” he said.

When she was brought to the hospital, she was bleeding profusely, had external injuries and was unable to even walk, said Bhargava.

Noida Police immediately formed two teams of police officers to catch the suspects. An additional team of police officers and informants was also formed to catch them.

Noida Police arrested Ravi on charges of attempt to rape on the basis of information provided by the victim. Police then prepared the sketches of the other five men with the help of Ravi and the victim, and three were arrested within 12 hours of Ravi being caught .

The police have announced a reward of Rs 25,000 ($349) for information that could lead to the arrest of each of the two men still at large.

“The park where the incident took place has a boundary around it and it is not developed properly like a park. It is next to the service lane. There are people who do small-time farming over there and few use the park as a shortcut to get to the other side,” said Devendra Singh, station house officer of the Phase 3 police station.

The police plan to refer the victim for compensation under the government’s Compensation Scheme for Women Victims/Survivors of xesual Assault/Other Crimes.

I’m praying for the victim and hope she can recover physically and mentally.

The animals that raped her clearly have done this before and they need to be put in the ground.

KarmasMisery

It's your destiny!
Reaction score
Reactions
119,191 5,594 2,110
Alleybux
Ugh, reminds me of the story about that girl who was raped by 2 different men in one night. The 2nd man acted like he was helping her after the 1st attack too! People are sick.

missyed

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
287,857 2,712 490
Alleybux
Couldn't pay me to ever step foot in that sh!tty country. The men act like wild beasts. I pray all the women and children stay safe!

MizzSuga

Sweet Like Suga, Baby
Reaction score
Reactions
72,107 1,377 807
Alleybux
That’s absolutely insane and unfortunately always a theme when I hear news regarding India..

KingTchalla

A person tryna play me, plays themselves
Reaction score
Reactions
69,504 1,602 138
Alleybux
Honestly just throw the whole male species over there away. It's not even just the volume of rapes (which is bad enough) but the level of brutality, gang-rape seems to be a serious problem over there

Intellx2lVxn

Illest-Known Member.
Reaction score
Reactions
4,830 27 15
Alleybux
I guess pictures of corpses floating in the Ganges as people casually bathe in it, weren't enough to dissuade you?

It's actually really a wonderful country. I felt that Indians were hospitable and kind when I visited, and enjoyed the food, sights, culture and people. Not to say that there aren't problems as I am sure there are just like any other place. Yes, they burn their deceased in funeral pyres and then leave them to float down the Ganges. It's really something.

Asty

Necessary Evil
Reaction score
Reactions
57,992 1,771 941
Alleybux
Indian women should really just say fµck it and organize a revolution where they shank all these Y chromosomes at night. That country doesn't give a sh!t about them or their rights. And nobody would miss them rapists and pedophiles anyway. Degenerate ass muthafuckas.

Soca Priestess

High Ranking Socatologist
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
265,467 2,958 645
Alleybux
I keep saying the Indian male population needs to be culled. It's not the fµck!ng hard to not rape people.

dreamwriter

✧⋆. Gracious Queen .⋆✧
Reaction score
Reactions
13,372 97 102
Alleybux
It's actually really a wonderful country. I felt that Indians were hospitable and kind when I visited, and enjoyed the food, sights, culture and people. Not to say that there aren't problems as I am sure there are just like any other place. Yes, they burn their deceased in funeral pyres and then leave them to float down the Ganges. It's really something.
Some Afro American people are quick to make excuses for "wonderful" India but I don't see that same enthusiasm for any African countries. All it takes is doing yoga for 6 months and suddenly India is heaven, smh. Frankly I don't want to hear people trying to defend a country that hates you anyway because your caste isn't right.

Intellx2lVxn

Illest-Known Member.
Reaction score
Reactions
4,830 27 15
Alleybux
Some Afro American people are quick to make excuses for "wonderful" India but I don't see that same enthusiasm for any African countries. All it takes is doing yoga for 6 months and suddenly India is heaven, smh. Frankly I don't want to hear people trying to defend a country that hates you anyway because your caste isn't right.

I wasn't making excuses for anyone at all, just saying that I like the country and had a good experience there. It has nothing to do with yoga or thinking the place is heaven LOL. I also mentioned that there are problems there, just as there are anywhere else.

On a separate note, I have visited a few countries in Africa and feel the same enthusiasm about the culture, food, people, hospitality--though that's neither here nor there.

dreamwriter

✧⋆. Gracious Queen .⋆✧
Reaction score
Reactions
13,372 97 102
Alleybux
I wasn't making excuses for anyone at all, just saying that I like the country and had a good experience there. It has nothing to do with yoga or thinking the place is heaven LOL. I also mentioned that there are problems there, just as there are anywhere else.
Just as there are anywhere else?
I'm done.

Isisleo86

FKA williams86
Reaction score
Reactions
511,394 8,974 1,173
Alleybux
That's supremely fµcked up. What the hell goes on in these people's heads? Were they jealous that the 1st man got her so than ran him off in anger so they could share her amongst themselves? I hope she has a full recovery. I wonder if therapy is something Indians have access to and take advantage of, if so hopefully she can get a good therapist.

So why bother posting at all?

Because they wanted a lot of "thanks" to their post. They thought they were saying something profound.

I'm a black woman but I take no joy or happiness in seeing anyone die or suffer just because they aren't black. There are good non black people same as there are some bad black people.

Asty

Necessary Evil
Reaction score
Reactions
57,992 1,771 941
Alleybux
I'm convinced that they just need to start castrating folks. Maybe they'll be deterred then.
Castrating is just removing their testicles. Their nasty dicks are still intact and they will weaponize them again. These demons need to just die.

Kerry Karter

Dangerously in Love
Reaction score
Reactions
195,572 2,641 2,256
Alleybux
I don't know how many times I have to say it. India is a hell hole plain and simple. Actually, it's a sh!t hole. It's full of sh!t and trash everywhere.

I'm not surprised anymore. They brutally gang raped a dog.

India needs to be burned to the ground.

Cocoa Bunny

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,814 5,400 4,462
Alleybux
That's supremely fµcked up. What the hell goes on in these people's heads? Were they jealous that the 1st man got her so than ran him off in anger so they could share her amongst themselves? I hope she has a full recovery. I wonder if therapy is something Indians have access to and take advantage of, if so hopefully she can get a good therapist.

Because they wanted a lot of "thanks" to their post. They thought they were saying something profound.

I'm a black woman but I take no joy or happiness in seeing anyone die or suffer just because they aren't black. There are good non black people same as there are some bad black people.
This post is not about black people wtf are u talking about? This is a black owned site and we are commeting. Who is "taking joy" in what here? What are.you.talking.about?

Isisleo86

FKA williams86
Reaction score
Reactions
511,394 8,974 1,173
Alleybux
This post is not about black people wtf are u talking about? This is a black owned site and we are commeting. Who is "taking joy" in what here? What are.you.talking.about?

In response to the poster who said they didn't care about Indian women being raped because they hate black people. Their post was moved to the derailed thread.

Last edited:

CodenameNo5

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
40,095 4,891 1,302
Alleybux

A 21-year-old woman was allegedly gang-raped and beaten by five men this week when she went to meet an acquaintance to explore a job opportunity. The incident took place around 8.30pm on Wednesday at a park in Sector 63 of Noida, barely 500 metres away from a police post in the area, the police said.

Police have arrested four men, including the acquaintance who allegedly tried to xesually assault her, while two are still at large. The arrested men were identified by the police as Ravi, a resident of phase 3; Brijkishore, Pitambar alias Pritam, and Umesh. All are residents of Sector 63. The two men who are yet to be caught were identified as Guddu and Shamu.

According to the police, the woman, who lives with her family in Noida, had gone to Sector 63 to meet Ravi, who works as a peon at an export company and had called her there on the pretext of discussing a job opportunity. Ravi took her to a nearby park, where he tried to rape her, the police said. The woman started screaming, following which two men approached them. The two started beating up Ravi, who ran away.

After Ravi fled, Guddu and Shamu raped the woman and called Brijkishore, Pitambar and Umesh who took turns to rape her. All the five then fled
. The victim approached the police at around 9.30 pm and lodged a police complaint. Brijkishore, Pitambar, and Umesh worked as contract vegetable farmers at a farm in Bahlolpur village in Noida near Sector 65, the police said.

The woman was taken to a district hospital, where she is undergoing treatment and was said to be out of danger on Friday. The woman was raped in an empty plot near the park where she was also beaten up by the men.

“The girl was bleeding and needed urgent medical attention when she approached the nearby police post; she was rushed to the hospital immediately. She is out of danger now but she was beaten up badly by the accused,” said Vaibhav Krishna, senior superintendent of police, Gautam Buddh Nagar. “Two accused are still at large and will be arrested soon.”

Chief medical officer of Gautam Buddh Nagar district Anurag Bhargava said on Friday that the victim was out of danger, but hadn’t overcome trauma. “A team of doctors are constantly monitoring her condition. We are trying our best to take her out of fear,” he said.

When she was brought to the hospital, she was bleeding profusely, had external injuries and was unable to even walk, said Bhargava.

Noida Police immediately formed two teams of police officers to catch the suspects. An additional team of police officers and informants was also formed to catch them.

Noida Police arrested Ravi on charges of attempt to rape on the basis of information provided by the victim. Police then prepared the sketches of the other five men with the help of Ravi and the victim, and three were arrested within 12 hours of Ravi being caught .

The police have announced a reward of Rs 25,000 ($349) for information that could lead to the arrest of each of the two men still at large.

“The park where the incident took place has a boundary around it and it is not developed properly like a park. It is next to the service lane. There are people who do small-time farming over there and few use the park as a shortcut to get to the other side,” said Devendra Singh, station house officer of the Phase 3 police station.

The police plan to refer the victim for compensation under the government’s Compensation Scheme for Women Victims/Survivors of xesual Assault/Other Crimes.

I’m praying for the victim and hope she can recover physically and mentally.

The animals that raped her clearly have done this before and they need to be put in the ground.

When it comes to stories about India, it's either gang-rape, setting women on fire for being victims of rape and 'embarrassing their families,' or kids being born with 3 legs because the country's so polluted. Just throw the whole place away.

skybantralist

Dookie Braid God
Reaction score
Reactions
110,837 9,315 8,625
Alleybux
This is really sick and yall really starting to make me not want to visit this country....ever lol
I thought of visiting there before, so I read up on it watched a bunch of videos about the country. I decided not to because they seem hostile to black people even though many of the dudes just look like negroes who never stopped using conk and even the positive videos about India made it look like the country's made out of 85% foot dirt. I just went to Jamaica instead.

moomoojee

Mango Butter Baby
Reaction score
Reactions
10,065 186 71
Alleybux
The state of Indian men explain why most of the Indian girls I know have a very strong I hate men attitude and rightfully so