Quantcast

INDIA: Man tries to rape woman in Noida park, 5 strangers intervene, then they rape her

liacashmere89

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,665 4,753 3,071
Alleybux
Honestly just throw the whole male species over there away. It's not even just the volume of rapes (which is bad enough) but the level of brutality, gang-rape seems to be a serious problem over there
I noticed that as well. It's never just a rape (which is disgusting), but always a GANG rape :neutral:. Like WTF?? It has to be a hobby or sport, over there. I thank god, I have zero interest in seeing India. You couldn't pay my black ass, to go there

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
482,602 16,079 11,537
Alleybux
India should be honest with itself & just be renamed Rapistan.

They quit hiding behind that aloof ancient spiritual schtick and get their domestic situation under control.

sh!t isn’t gonna fly under the radar like before— not in the era of smartphones and global interconnectedness.

Blaqduchess

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,174 181 57
Alleybux
I feel you.

During the Vietnam War, many Vietnamese girls and women would wear an anti-rape device in their vaginas. It was a smooth metal tube with razor blades soldered to the inside. Upon unwanted insertion of a penis--it would be sliced to shreds.

There was also a similar device invented by a South African man. It has a spring-loaded mini guillotine inside. Penis touches it? Tip is chopped off.

Yes, it's messy. Yes it raises the chances if HIV (even when used with a female condom). But I don't blame any woman that wants to use them, in countries like India especially. Let them get those vienna sausages chopped and see if they learn...
Wish I would’ve had one of these in college.