Quantcast

INDIA: Man tries to rape woman in Noida park, 5 strangers intervene, then they rape her

Mr_Understood

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
11,578 121 240
Alleybux
Add racist ARAB and MIDDLE EASTERN Females too

DS...I've always assumed YOU were South Asian?! Being such a huge fan of Zayn and Riz etc

Guess not?

Don't you speak Chinese?! IIRC, you were going to move to China to teach English...because of that, I assumed you spoke Chinese.

I then assumed you were East Asian.

BLKBAMBI

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
234,969 14,292 10,398
Alleybux
DS...I've always assumed YOU were South Asian?! Being such a huge fan of Zayn and Riz etc

Guess not?

Don't you speak Chinese?! IIRC, you were going to move to China to teach English...because of that, I assumed you spoke Chinese.

I then assumed you were East Asian.
maybe im just asian

RauryG

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,150 66 158
Alleybux
This is sad. I can't imagine what that poor woman was feeling in those horrible moments.

Indian women need to raise their sons better

so this is now womens fault that they are being raped?? Where are the men in India? Why aren’t they calling other men Out on this sh!t?
your comment is so fµck!ng sick and twisted. Log off the internet, you’re a fµck!ng joke.

wanderwoman

alleybuxstrugglelife
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
319,286 7,868 3,408
Alleybux
so this is now womens fault that they are being raped?? Where are the men in India? Why aren’t they calling other men Out on this sh!t?
your comment is so fµck!ng sick and twisted. Log off the internet, you’re a fµck!ng joke.

Because men rarely ever call out other men for their bµllsh!t, in India and everywhere else in the world.

Zebulon77

zen by design
Reaction score
Reactions
97,461 4,682 3,452
Alleybux
This is not a surprise to me. I read these stories about gang rapes in India regularly.
I do know that basic respect for women in India is not widespread.

atribecalledgabi

Human Wrongs Activist
Reaction score
Reactions
52,048 1,306 1,831
Alleybux
I seriously wana air drop a cache of weapons at different hiding places only the women know about. No outside govt will step in (mainly due to racism) so unfortunately they gotta handle their business on their own.

RauryG

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,150 66 158
Alleybux
Because men rarely ever call out other men for their bµllsh!t, in India and everywhere else in the world.
And why did you exclude fathers in your comment? Why aren’t you calling for men to call out other men for their bµllsh!t??! Why leave all blame on women?! I stand by my original statement, you’re still very much a Joke if you don’t see how absolutely insane it is to blame rape in india on mothers.
Un-fµck!ng-believable

wanderwoman

alleybuxstrugglelife
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
319,286 7,868 3,408
Alleybux
And why did you exclude fathers in your comment? Why aren’t you calling for men to call out other men for their bµllsh!t??! Why leave all blame on women?! I stand by my original statement, you’re still very much a Joke if you don’t see how absolutely insane it is to blame rape in india on mothers.
Un-fµck!ng-believable

Because it's pretty clear that the vast majority of men in India aren't going to do anything about this. You can stand by whatever you want, but make no mistake that women are the only ones in that society that will ever give a sh!t about women.

Prettyeyes212

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
159,429 3,914 2,264
Alleybux
I don't even live in America, but just as I said, here are 2 angry fonts vigorously defending India, the indefensible. You guys are truly astonishing.

Lol

1)I'm defending african American's right to have our opinions about countries without being shamed

2) and I'm acknowledging the fact that youu don't know a damn thing about what you're talking about.

I even called india sh!tty in my OP so there is no defense of india in my post

Move along now. I have lived there and I actually know what I'm talking about. You're just speaking off second hand knowledge

bubblimi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,958 2,352 2,392
Alleybux
Whats the justice system like in India? Is there justice for women there?
Ill put it in perspective...

for every 5 men in India there are 2 women because of female infanticide...

Besides China and maybe a few other countries in the middle east...

I have never seen a culture that has such a DEEP...and i mean DEEP hatred for women...

and I am not even joking on how deep it is...

the religious texts from the country which were transcribed by the men...they transcribed it to say that women are as equal as animals...

that they are not equal to a man and you have the right to beat them, they are like children and are not smart to make their own decisions..

they are villages in India where a woman child has yet to exsist for 10+ months because they abort or kill them at birth...

not to mention the honor killings, child marriage...menstruation huts...etc

Alarming Data Reveals Indian Villages Without One Girl Born In Months

Alarming New Data Reveals Entire Indian Villages Without A Single Baby Girl Born In Months

In 3 months, no girls were born in 132 U’kashi villages | Dehradun News - Times of India
In 3 months, no girls were born in 132 U’kashi villages

i

bubblimi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,958 2,352 2,392
Alleybux
I have never seen a culture that has had such a deep hatred for women like India and China....

And maybe some middle eastern countries too...

like even Nigeria can be sexist and horrible to some extent...but at every level

culturally, in religion, and the fact they have a caste system and STILL do honor killings?....

like damn...

bubblimi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,958 2,352 2,392
Alleybux
Guess who is promoting black women to swirl with them? We all know how horrible Indian men are in general.

Stupid ass biatches are talking about "never accept generalizations " LOOK WHATS IN THE NEWS. Even The Fuckboi Coli negroes have a bunch of bad things to say about Indians. View attachment 1167807 View attachment 1167812

Honestly they are predatory...

at my last job on campus a lot of them are in tech...and they would catcall me or talk some sh!t like look at her ass....

they dont know how to act around women...

most indian women especially 1st or 2nd gen do not want to marry men from their own country...

not to mention...the smell...jesus

D O U X

libra's groove
Reaction score
Reactions
127,117 2,491 333
Alleybux
Sigh. My family is planning to go to India next year (my favorite cousin lives there) God willing. She lives in a quiet, secure, expensive area so hopefully I don’t run into miscreants but it’s still weird.

I hope she gets proper therapy and hasn’t gotten anything. This the type of sh!t that will have you in a psych ward.

bubblimi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,958 2,352 2,392
Alleybux
Marital rape is also not a crime there.

Because the genders are so segregated in daily society, the men are xesually repressed. With the heavy patriarchy, it's a recipe for awful crimes against women.

It's not worth visiting if one is black in addition to being a woman. Pick another country to "find yourself" in.
not only is it so badly segregated that they do not even know what periods or menstruation is...

there is a documentary called padman on netflix...and they asked men what periods were and they thought they were talking about class periods or time...

like what the fµck???

bubblimi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,958 2,352 2,392
Alleybux
and i dont mean to down them too...bc every culture oppresses women...

but damn... i used to have indian neighbors and this man used to beat his wife silly...

i remember his wife lost the keys and he started beating and hitting her...the son was downstairs...like 10 or something trying to break it up...

i got my phone and turned a flashlight on to help her find her keys...

otherwise her husband would beat her when they got inside...

and the little boy was like thank you thank you...

and i could see she was crying and had some bruises...

i should have called the police but i was like 13 or 14 and didnt want to get anyone in trouble

Original

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,431 2,936 3,792
Alleybux
Aren't Indian women shamed and shunned during menstruation or is this a practice in Pakistan?

Menstruating women are expected to live apart from the rest of the family while they have their period. Not sure if they must physically leave the family home or have to stay in a different part of their house during this time.

Most poor and working class women can't even afford sanitary napkins...they use cloths!

I would assume the more 'evolved' and well-educated/wealthy Indians, or Pakistanis, still don't believe in this misogynist and bizarre practice of shunning a menstruating woman...?! :bulgyeyes

India and Pakistan are still very patriarchal misogynistic societies...no wonder so many South Asians move to the US and the UK.....yet, even while in the US/UK...way too many South Asians still seem hold on to 'traditional' misogynistic values.

In South Asian culture...women sure are treated like second class citizens.

I think i watched a documentary on similar practice in... Peru i belive? When girl is menstruating she has to go and live in separate like... house if i remdmber correctly far up in mountains because theya re considered unpure or... evil

Original

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,431 2,936 3,792
Alleybux
You know children spend most time with mothers and women can be biggest b!tches when raising their sons - and if you know anything about hardcore patriarchal societies mothers are ruthless to their own daughters

Somaletoo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,103 370 370
Alleybux
I question women that travel there like don’t you read these bs... that country should focus on protecting women before they see a coin from outsiders.

ube1kenobi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,790 628 85
Alleybux
Threads can just be titled "INDIA" and Nothing else and I would know it is about rape. It seems to be a male hobby over there.

yeah...it gets worse when they mention children and animals. like seriously? burn/bomb the whole country away cuz WTF

Imemyself

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,514 4,065 3,821
Alleybux
India leads in two things rape and open defacating...open air chitting is a communal event over there.

sally jupiter

✼ꙮ✼ꙮ✼ꙮ✼ꙮ✼ꙮ
Reaction score
Reactions
56,165 848 448
Alleybux
This is really sick and yall really starting to make me not want to visit this country....ever lol
Not even sure why you’d want to tbh. Even the food is overrated imo.
Threads can just be titled "INDIA" and Nothing else and I would know it is about rape. It seems to be a male hobby over there.
It’s either rape or babies born with freakish deformities due to next level pollution and inbreeding.

I know this phrase gets thrown around a lot but seriously throw that country away.

the_spiral

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,703 641 151
Alleybux
I used to live there, and the cultural factors behind the rape epidemic in India are pretty complex. Restrictive one-child policies left over from British colonialism, preference for sons, and female infanticide has left an excess of 37 million males. Many men from poor rural families can't find/afford brides through arranged marriage and instead migrate to the cities to work. Now everyone has a smartphone and access to internet pδrn, which means gangs of horny young men from lower-class backgrounds are roaming around with zero access to women. Add in xesual repression and respectability politics, and it's a powder keg waiting to explode. xesual harassment is a constant in many parts of the country and is treated as a fun game to share on social media. When we visited the Taj Mahal I literally had to run from a man who was trying to grope and kiss me while his friends laughed and filmed on their phones. Women who are out in public or in the workforce are seen as "asking for it" since "nice girls" would be indoors cooking and cleaning for their husbands.

Thankfully awareness is rising and there are feminist movements protesting the rape culture and pressuring the criminal justice system to crack down harder on offenders. But there's still a long way to go, and in the meantime women and girls continue to suffer.

Oh Honey

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
145,063 4,923 2,321
Alleybux
Indian woman need to come together and just walk around killing men. Maybe then they will learn to mind their own business. Men were such a mistake. No matter what ethnicity, nationality, religion or race it‘s always men terrorizing women and children. I‘m sick and tired of them.

Anthy

Mrs. Ramsay
Reaction score
Reactions
25,303 521 62
Alleybux
Poor girl. I’ve never had a good experience with Indian men. I don’t trust them at all.

Fongenie

Something On My Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
70,480 1,196 622
Alleybux

I had no idea that men in India were such xes demons until I started reading about them on LSA. Whenever I see a title "woman raped in" I AUTOMATICALLY know within the story it will be reveal it's some place in India. Why are the men so perverted in that country?

:emoji_weary:

Indian women should really just say fµck it and organize a revolution where they shank all these Y chromosomes at night. That country doesn't give a sh!t about them or their rights. And nobody would miss them rapists and pedophiles anyway. Degenerate ass muthafuckas.

I keep saying the Indian male population needs to be culled. It's not the fµck!ng hard to not rape people.

I agree.

Some Afro American people are quick to make excuses for "wonderful" India but I don't see that same enthusiasm for any African countries. All it takes is doing yoga for 6 months and suddenly India is heaven, smh. Frankly I don't want to hear people trying to defend a country that hates you anyway because your caste isn't right.

:eyes:

anaisnin

Semi-Retired, Still Messy
Reaction score
Reactions
259,510 4,845 1,260
Alleybux
Women in India need to shut out the entire male race there. Let them die our and start over.