TrishaPaytas_WV12.jpg

TrishaPaytas_WV15.jpg

Pank

"No such thing as auto-aim, ladies"
Reaction score
Reactions
11,759 155 88
Alleybux
This must be before they moved in... Trisha is as tacky as they come.

yourstruly1

Ketanji is GOALS!!!
Reaction score
Reactions
226,781 6,745 3,209
Alleybux
Who is Moses?

I haven’t been a keeping up with Trisha and her antics.

nice house. Didn’t realize trust was getting this kinda money....

Victoria Baker Harber

I'm not seasonal. I'm a fµck!ng timeless classic.
Reaction score
Reactions
70,608 2,255 110
Alleybux
She has a mansion? Just the other day (like maybe 3 days at most) she was accusing Jeffree Star's wig maker of 'stalking' her condo building and taking pictures of all her vehicles/ fearing for her life, etc.

JaneDoe2030

smokin cigarettes not payin my bills
Reaction score
Reactions
239,207 15,576 2,543
Alleybux
She found herself a Jewish man she's about to be everywhere now isn't she? I can't stand her ugly ass. Always eating and crying. I remember her early youtube videos about black men. Ugh.

Bostonhello

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,493 5,072 186
Alleybux
Who is Moses?

Moses is her fiance, He is the Brother to Hila Klein, Hila is married to Ethan Klein. Ethan and Hila have a youtube channel.

Reaction score
Reactions
3,684 147 11
Alleybux
Who is Moses?

trisha is hella loaded and not one of those influencers who appear rich but are really broke behind the scenes. i would love to know the breakdown of where her money came/comes from.

YaManSuckedmyToes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
160,646 3,408 3,982
Alleybux
trisha is hella loaded and not one of those influencers who appear rich but are really broke behind the scenes. i would love to know the breakdown of where her money came/comes from.

funny you say that
In fact this article is timed conveniently

Bc she’s in new drama *eye roll Ik ik* about money and messy ms.skeltor. Hmmm

She has a mansion? Just the other day (like maybe 3 days at most) she was accusing Jeffree Star's wig maker of 'stalking' her condo building and taking pictures of all her vehicles/ fearing for her life, etc.

okay yes this! She was crying on and on about messy ms.skeltor (which is wild bc BW been clocked his evil ass) and how she doesn’t have a lot. But lookie lookie.

Last edited:

ShortNBlonde

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
110,938 2,631 831
Alleybux
Moses is her fiance, He is the Brother to Hila Klein, Hila is married to Ethan Klein. Ethan and Hila have a youtube channel.

Ahhh this finally explains something to me.

She’s a big MJ fan (even has his name on her YouTube account) and all of a sudden a few months back (maybe weeks, who can tell anymore) she posted some BS about MJ, basically saying he was guilty.
*I don’t follow her. Someone I follow posted it.

That Ethan Klein and his idiot wife (never heard of them before this) put out videos talking about the Leaving Neverland “doc” and the other cases in 2019 when it was all the rage....too bad they used ALL proven false information LOL.
Easily debunked crap from tabloids and everything. No thought was put into it. They were cracking corny molestation jokes at the same time, so how concerned are they really lol

As someone who’s informed on the cases, they really looked like stupid assholes.

OK, so they’re going to be one big dipshit family

Wasn’t Trisha posting GRAPHIC masturbation videos and pics on Twitter not long ago?
She’s engaged? Ok.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
3,684 147 11
Alleybux

She’s a big MJ fan (even has his name on her YouTube account) and all of a sudden a few months back (maybe weeks, who can tell anymore) she posted some BS about MJ, basically saying he was guilty.

That Ethan Klein and his idiot wife (never heard of them before this) put out videos talking about the Leaving Neverland “doc” and the other cases in 2019 when it was all the rage....too bad they used ALL proven false information LOL.
Easily debunked crap from tabloids and everything. No thought was put into it. They were cracking corny molestation jokes at the same time, so how concerned are they really lol

As someone who’s informed on the cases, they really looked like stupid assholes.

Wasn’t Trisha posting GRAPHIC masturbation videos and pics on Twitter not long ago?
She’s engaged? Ok.

wow so just adding another trashbag to the garbage family.

Victoria Baker Harber

I'm not seasonal. I'm a fµck!ng timeless classic.
Reaction score
Reactions
70,608 2,255 110
Alleybux
funny you say that
In fact this article is timed conveniently

Bc she’s in new drama *eye roll Ik ik* about money and messy ms.skeltor. Hmmm

okay yes this! She was crying on and on about messy ms.skeltor (which is wild bc BW been clocked his evil ass) and how she doesn’t have a lot. But lookie lookie.

I mean, I was never surprised she continued to be friends with Jeffree or Shane. They are all vile and I believe she is just like them. Apparently, she also is an anti-Semite and proud of it, but this did not stop her from getting a Jewish man straight from Israel (it's what he deserves as his sister and brother in law support white supremacists/proudly racist neo-nazis like pewdiepie).

I think she has claimed to have dropped Shane now for not defending her against the 'evil hairdresser'.

Her fans were saying people need to tweet at Chrissy Teigen (I guess she also employs this hairdresser) and get her to fire him all because Trisha is having another breakdown. I think she has BPD with the way she behaves (all that splitting and spiraling) and claims to be getting DBT but I doubt it.

YaManSuckedmyToes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
160,646 3,408 3,982
Alleybux
I mean, I was never surprised she continued to be friends with Jeffree or Shane. They are all vile and I believe she is just like them. Apparently, she also is an anti-Semite and proud of it, but this did not stop her from getting a Jewish man straight from Israel (it's what he deserves as his sister and brother in law support white supremacists/proudly racist neo-nazis like pewdiepie).

I think she has claimed to have dropped Shane now for not defending her against the 'evil hairdresser'.

Her fans were saying people need to tweet at Chrissy Teigen (I guess she also employs this hairdresser) and get her to fire him all because Trisha is having another breakdown. I think she has BPD with the way she behaves (all that splitting and spiraling) and claims to be getting DBT but I doubt it.

Yes I believe she talked about having BPD. It’s just so annoying how people wanna finally talk about how fake they both are, when it’s happening to them. *eye roll* anyway, I’m sure this article will bring some interesting attention(hopefully lmaoo)

The Diddcider

Your schizophrenic aunt could Neva!
Reaction score
Reactions
113,706 4,504 1,363
Alleybux
She found herself a Jewish man she's about to be everywhere now isn't she? I can't stand her ugly ass. Always eating and crying. I remember her early youtube videos about black men. Ugh.
I literally detoured here en route to looking for reactions re. her eating and crying, while crying about being accused of eating... and crying... again. : unamused:

Last edited:

Caramell

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,394 2,959 4,023
Alleybux
She is making millions from Only fans. Trish tries to act low key and claim she doesn't make much. This mansion is big and gorgeous.

Last edited:

The Diddcider

Your schizophrenic aunt could Neva!
Reaction score
Reactions
113,706 4,504 1,363
Alleybux

Thank you! Their "mean", "vile", and "racist" behavior, was all good until she couldn't play 'no mo'. Foh. And I'm sorry, but she is most of the things that guy said.

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,337 9,436 15,104
Alleybux
Did she buy it? :O

yes, they went half and half on the Dow payment. She spent all her money on it she said the other day she only has like $15kish to her name left after the house down payment cuz she put all her Money into the house and she shops too much on purses and stuff so doesn’t have other savings

Youngnubian

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,031 1,364 97
Alleybux
Isn’t Trisha doing straight up pδrn now? I remember I used to watch her story times when those were popping on YT. Sis been a hoe from way back but hey there are whores with nothing so kudos to her I guess.

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,337 9,436 15,104
Alleybux

she’s actually admitted that she’s kinda cash poor. She does make a LOT of money BUT she spends ALLLL of it on birkins, Rolex watches, cars etc. she says all the time how she spends too much and could barely afford a house Bc she doesn’t save

AuntAware

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Isn’t Trisha doing straight up pδrn now? I remember I used to watch her story times when those were popping on YT. Sis been a hoe from way back but hey there are whores with nothing so kudos to her I guess.

so is this a mansion on their live-in set? :sleep::unsure:

kboogie55

It Really Is Like That
Reaction score
Reactions
74,238 2,583 247
Alleybux
I haven't watched one of her videos in forever. When did she switch up her look from blonde bimbo to dark grunge punk?

Bostonhello

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,493 5,072 186
Alleybux

She’s engaged? Ok.

Oh wow Trisha twitter page is wild.

Oh wow, I didn't know about the fact that they ( Ethan and Hila) made that kind of video about MJ, SMH. I'm not surprised about Ethan has made some really bad statements about women in the past about there is youtube video about it.

Oh wow, I didn't know that she posted a video about how she told that MJ was guilty and everything. SMH. Damn I learned something everyday.

Trisha said that she will continue to due only fans but only by herself not with other people e.g. when she did with Lena the Plug and Adam22.

Moses isn't practicing Jewish person and she is on youtube talking about Jewish this and Jewish that. And they are going to get married in Israel., SMH. Plus she is on tik tok talking about Jews for Jesus, oh WOW.

DominaHW

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
441,201 9,377 4,422
Alleybux
Wait, when the hell did she get engaged?

One thing about Trisha is that she stays with a man despite her online antics.

MEEEETOOO

Da cutest chick u ever saw is a Chickasaw squaw
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
46,580 1,628 578
Alleybux
So the fat white racist gold digging hoe finally strikes gold huh?

Good for her and her blue pussy and botched tiddies..

tenor.gif

Sazzie

oh here go hell come
Reaction score
Reactions
34,162 421 137
Alleybux
The house is nice! I don't care for Trisha, but some of these YT make good money.

girlina101

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
37,044 1,825 1,245
Alleybux
she’s actually admitted that she’s kinda cash poor. She does make a LOT of money BUT she spends ALLLL of it on birkins, Rolex watches, cars etc. she says all the time how she spends too much and could barely afford a house Bc she doesn’t save
She also spends a lot on dance lessons and producing music videos. She wanted to be a "real" star so badly, and she simply will not give up on her dream.

Trisha serving the movement and the vocals. :ROFLMAO:

News Alley

General Alley

Top Bottom