Quantcast

Interpret my chart

MoonDimples

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
310 68 18
Alleybux
I posted this in another section but didn't get much response.

Last edited:

Ame

A Libra's hoe
Reaction score
Reactions
21,990 842 1,316
Alleybux
I love cancer with virgo. Y'all chill and low key. With the virgo moon you probably like to beat yourself up a lot and help people even when they don't ask for your help; you can just tell they need it lmao.

Gemini venus probably means you like air sign men a lot. Maybe aries too. Libras always seem to be the go-to lol but aquarius and cancer make a cute little duo

Did you have specific questions about your chart?

MoonDimples

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
310 68 18
Alleybux
I love cancer with virgo. Y'all chill and low key. With the virgo moon you probably like to beat yourself up a lot and help people even when they don't ask for your help; you can just tell they need it lmao.

Gemini venus probably means you like air sign men a lot. Maybe aries too. Libras always seem to be the go-to lol but aquarius and cancer make a cute little duo

Did you have specific questions about your chart?
ALL of these is true, thank you, and yes I'm a fan of air sign men though they're like my opposites and I'm not sure if I can have a successful relationship with one. The guy I like right now is an Aries. I'm not a fan of water sign men.

How can I stop being so sensitive and letting things get to me so easily? How can I be stronger emotionally? How can I be a happier person overall? Which career would someone like me thrive best at?

Ame

A Libra's hoe
Reaction score
Reactions
21,990 842 1,316
Alleybux
ALL of these is true, thank you, and yes I'm a fan of air sign men though they're like my opposites and I'm not sure if I can have a successful relationship with one. The guy I like right now is an Aries. I'm not a fan of water sign men.

How can I stop being so sensitive and letting things get to me so easily? How can I be stronger emotionally? How can I be a happier person overall? Which career would someone like me thrive best at?
One where you can help people. What house is your cancer mars in?

I'm a cancer moon, mercury and venus (11th h stellium). My leo rising and virgo chiron are conjunct in my 1st house. I'm a gemini sun, lol. So we have similar sign mix. It's how I knew you liked aries too sis lmao

Having a cancer mercury...it's not easy. Let the virgo moon take control a bit. Only you have control over your thoughts and emotions. You can still hold people responsible for how they make you feel but letting it get to you is always a choice. Let yourself feel whatever you need to. But for your own sanity, let sh!t go. Looking at your chart, you have great propensity to make others feel cared for and heard. Your voice and feelings have to matter to you just as much as others feelings and voice matter.

Ame

A Libra's hoe
Reaction score
Reactions
21,990 842 1,316
Alleybux
Your ascendant/rising is at the 0 degree too. That's huge!

There are critical degrees in the zodiac. The last-29th and the first-0 degree of each sign are given very special meaning and power. Planets situated there will act with a tinge of extremes and respectively the area of the person's life, ruled by this planet, will have a more unusual and charged up manifestation.

Planets at the 0 degree of a sign, indicate that you are starting a new beginning with the energy and earthly life manifestations of this planet. You have completed a cycle of reincarnations and experiences with it, and now you are given a new impetus, a new lifeline in this direction, a clean slate, so to speak, to explore other totally new and fascinating aspects of this planet.

My leo rising at the 29th degree.

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom