Quantcast

Intra-racism and How Black Men are Detrimental to Black Women

chiquita

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,031 593 268
Alleybux
You know what needs to happen? It can't just be public discussions about this because those would be too easy to dismiss as women being "bitter."

Instead, I think more black women should start filing civil suits against black men for committing hate crimes. Or seek to have them penalized for hate speech. According to the law, crimes committed against someone on the basis of xes, race, or color all count as hate crimes. They can be tough to prove, but winning a suit like this would set a powerful precedent for the future.

Think about the abject misogynoir hatred that was spewed on Twitter just a few years ago. While you may not be able to sue for that, if any other group besides black women had dealt with that, you better believe they would have spoken up about it and gotten Twitter to make some sort of change.

We need to stop play games and trying to reason with fools all the time and start hitting back where it hurts.
This is actually brilliant lol. Of course it has to make sense in a court of law. But this would correct so many things.

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
You have valid points op but I think we should honestly just pay them no mind. If everybody just ignored the trolling male (and non-black fonts) on here they wouldn't have anyone to talk to except for each other. That's not what they want otherwise they wouldn't be on this forum in the first place. Black women live in these people's minds rent free. They want our interaction and reactions.

I have most of the male fonts on ignore. Minus a select few, most of them are simply here to control the narrative and/or insult black women. I don't argue with people who aren't at my level of intelligence so they won't be getting any attention from me. Not worth my time or energy.
It won’t matter. Until BW like yourself start respecting BM and want BM to exercise their rightful place of leadership in the family and community things will never get better. BW are just as much out of control as the BM. But go ahead not one inkling of progress is going to happen unless BM and BW can reason together. But you have such a negative European mindset against BM, very much likened to racism against your own men.

DominaHW

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
441,259 9,378 4,423
Alleybux
Then why are you bringing up race.

Then bw get mad when I say what they are doing right now is sprung up by revenge and being wounded.

And? Why do y'all act like people should sit back and take being attacked or "wounded"? You only expect that kind of nonsense out of black women. No other group of people on Earth are expected to take as much sh!t with a smile.

Listen to yourself: "Lol, y'all are just mad because someone hurt you." Yes...people tend to get mad...when others hurt them with impunity. Shocker.

stealfrmwalmart

Rogue State
Reaction score
Reactions
26,562 518 256
Alleybux
@JuSaLa babe, if you want to do any work about spreading the word, do it but DO NOT SHOW YOUR FACE. You seem very young and with that comes hella passion with a ‘I don’t give a fµck’ attitude. It is a beautiful thing when channeled positively but you want to make sure that you are safe and that you don’t damage any real world prospects for the future.

There is a reason that the OG and current TRUE BWE/divestment ladies kept their RW identities hidden. Trust and believe, folks (mainly other BW) will try to destroy you.

Last edited:

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
@JuSaLa babe, if you want to do any work about spreading the word, do it but DO NOT SHOW YOUR FACE. You seem very young and wihh the that comes hella passion with a ‘don’t give a fµck’ attitude. It is a beautiful thing when channeled positively but you want to make sure that you are safe and that you don’t damage any real world prospects for the future.

There is a reason that the OG and current TRUE BWE/divestment ladies kept their RW identities hidden. Trust and believe, folks (mainly other BW) will try to destroy you.

Thanks miss for telling me. I’m in my mid- late 20s thank you. I would discuss conversations genuine ones without sounding like KSC or like an anti- black male bashing session. I’ll say what I have to say and leave it at that without playing safe or being bias nope. I truly don’t care about handmaidens, pick mes and male identified women they a lost cause and I am not gonna force them to burn the cape or divest or become women 1st, it’s sink or swim for them the knowledge is already out here if they don’t want that’s them there’s no excuses anymore for black women to wake up and see for themselves. I also don’t affiliate with women like this in real life they conquered to just like those black males. Xoxo Thanks!

Last edited:

stealfrmwalmart

Rogue State
Reaction score
Reactions
26,562 518 256
Alleybux
Thanks miss for telling me. I’m in my middle 20s thank you. I am a very passionate fierce type A person in real life lmao. It shows online to sorry but I do care for the black girls who want better and want to leave, I would discuss conversations genuine ones without sounding like KSC or like an anti- black male bashing session, I’ll say what I have to say and leave it at that. I truly don’t care about handmaidens, pick mes and male identified women they a lost cause and I am not gonna force them to burn the cape or divest or become women 1st, it’s sink or swim for them the knowledge is already out here if they don’t want that’s them there’s no excuses anymore for black women to wake up and see for themselves. I also don’t affiliate with women like this in real life. Xoxo Thanks!

No problem. I can sense your passion but I just want you to be safe. Keep in mind, even just having a video stating facts without any vitriol can still make you a target. The only BW who are able to get away with any chastising are the “not all” fence sitters and even then they still face consequences for speaking out every blue moon.

also: ignore the laugh reaction. I can’t figure out how to change it on this new board.

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
No problem. I can sense your passion but I just want you to be safe. Keep in mind, even just having a video stating facts without any vitriol can still make you a target. The only BW who are able to get away with any chastising are the “not all” fence sitters and even then they still face consequences for speaking out every blue moon.

also: ignore the laugh reaction. I can’t figure out how to change it on this new board.
Xoxo

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
good point about bw picking up their personalities. remember the video of the hoodrat bw beating up the fast food employee at the drive through? i am pro-bw but i am not and will never be pro-don't know how to act hoodrat bw. many are now acting just like their sorry ass black male counterparts and the end result for them will be the same, prison or an early grave.
Yes mam! I am not pro bw for all black women because I know most have black male personalities inside them too. They act like those black males, no thanks keep your asses right there.

banksy212

Triggering fonts like fleas on a Cl*t,
Reaction score
Reactions
99,386 6,185 2,313
Alleybux
This sounds like a deadlock. Do outsiders need to get involve and take control since neither side will budge and holds a grudge against the other gender?
Are u suggesting a foreign military intervention to cool the gender wars?

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
The toxicity that Black Men impose on the Black Woman needs to be brought to light. Why aren't these conversations happening more on a public platform and what can we do to ensure that this happens?

Black Men need to be held accountable. Typically, I ignore the antics (sometimes the existence) of Black Men, I understand that they are inherently a weak group of men who lack self esteem and need to find some sort of power in this society, but this random thought came to me while browsing LSA actually, lol.

So we have Black male fonts in this space, daily, who come here to antagonize/taunt Black Women for being Black. Lol, I want that to sink in. There are Black Men who get a "kick," out of weaponizing Blackness against Black Women. Black men LOVE the degradation of Black Women. They love any system that marginalizes Black Women specifically.

LSA is a very small space on the internet. There are very few spaces on the internet that Black Women can congregate and talk to each other about their experiences. It's a space where the stressors of racism don't really exist, but Black Men will still use their spare time to intrude on a space like this to taunt Black Women by using their Blackness against them. LSA is supposed to be casual, but this is yet again another example of how Black Women experience disrespect casually because they are Black Women.

I made a thread a long time ago about how even in casual situations, Black Women are easily exposed to attacks by simply existing in Black skin and being women.

I say all this to say that Black Women need to come together to hold Black Men accountable. It needs to be brought to public light. Their intra-racism should no longer be tolerated & I would love to head in the direction of spreading awareness.
i don't know how i missed this thread, but this is a great thread topic ms. cake......

i say it all the time, but black women actually have the power to shut it down, if black women directed their energy in the right direction......

black women are brainwashed by blakistan and only get fired up over karens, chets, and other black women........black women fold their capes like some weak b!tches, when it is time to take the black male to task........

this is the result of black women collectively not being on CODE, and operating race first vs being women first.......

Last edited:

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
Also I'd like to add* The conversation doesn't even need to be about divestment at all. I understand that the topic about divestment is a dividing factor for Black Women, but one thing that should bring all Black Women together is us standing up for our common decency and respect. It's simply about being treated as human without our skin color/vaginas being the basis for our disrespect.

We need to hold Black Men accountable like we hold White people accountable.
sadly alot of black women have blinders on.......in their heads, just like their black kangz taught them is........black women advocating for ourselves=anti black male......

so even though you made this post, i am sure some mule will bring up 'divestors' and derail......its very telling of how the muling machine operates that pro-black woman=anti black male to the faux black community.......

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
they don't do this on boards for white males. they would get their asses handed to them.
black males can't relate to other races of men period.......those men are talking about their families, building cars and other manly topics........black males are lost in those types of spaces, and have nothing to contribute, which is why they end up here trolling tf out of black women.........gaslighting and cranking up the muling machine is all these negroes know, which is why they have to stay camped out in black women spaces, to make sure blakistan is always fully running........

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
But at the same time, I know what kind of hate/venom these women would be met with, which is why it's important for Black Women rally behind them.
i agree.....most of the venom would come from other black women and the muh thunz crew........if the majority of black women could unite as WOMEN, and get on code, yes our voices would be heard.......

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
your post in another thread and here about how black males weaponize blackness against blk women is so good. i never realized it but that is exactly what they do.

they weaponize it against us, and then turn around and cry to white ppl about white ppl weaponizing it against them.
exactly.......when the oppressed becomes the oppressor........this is what alot of black women stay in denial about.........black women only see black males as 'victims' and refuse to see them as the bullies that they are........

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
I was thinking of making a blog and website for this months ago or podcast and I’ll show myself idc nothing hide. I know how to balance it out for real without being like all those other black women platforms. As well so it can be discussed because I’m tired of these women holding their tongues and being bias as hell on these topics. I’ll talk straight forward/bluntly that’s just me not cursing y’all out no mam but facts. Everybody scared to speak the real truth and I’m sick of it. Those conversations need to be heard. A font told me I should start a podcast in my DM on LSA. I told her we shall see it depends how I feel because I know they don’t like the truth lmao...we discussed a great topic in my DM months ago that was legit without cursing at each other.
black males wouldn't be your issue, the kammies would come out in full force to attack you and even 'pretend' to be woke just to infiltrate..........

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
You have valid points op but I think we should honestly just pay them no mind. If everybody just ignored the trolling male (and non-black fonts) on here they wouldn't have anyone to talk to except for each other. That's not what they want otherwise they wouldn't be on this forum in the first place. Black women live in these people's minds rent free. They want our interaction and reactions.

I have most of the male fonts on ignore. Minus a select few, most of them are simply here to control the narrative and/or insult black women. I don't argue with people who aren't at my level of intelligence so they won't be getting any attention from me. Not worth my time or energy.
this new format makes it easier to phase the black males out of conversations........the problem is these clueless black women fonts who still engage them.......black males simply want attention on here.....good, bad, it doesn't matter........

i wish the new and clueless fonts on here would read the room to know who to engage and who not to engage......i lurked lsa for a year, just to figure out, who was who, before i ever made my first post........

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
i know black men are on majority white boards. black males look up to white men. but on those boards they are on their best behavior. because if you go to the white man's boards trying to push your faux superiority complex that you try to push on black women, those white men will pull out stats about your communities, countries and incarceration rates that will make you cry.

asian, jewish, white and arab men know how to make black males behave.
and this is why black women need to let the non-black man handle their asses........black males wanna bully black women, and those same black women wanna cry when real men do what real men do........and like clockwork, the black male comes and tucks his tail under the handmaidens skirt.......im so sick of this sh!t yall....its ridiculous.......

Last edited:

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
This is actually brilliant lol. Of course it has to make sense in a court of law. But this would correct so many things.
if black women got on code......we could easily make this happen.......black women just smoke for the wrong bµllsh!t.....

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
And? Why do y'all act like people should sit back and take being attacked or "wounded"? You only expect that kind of nonsense out of black women. No other group of people on Earth are expected to take as much sh!t with a smile.

Listen to yourself: "Lol, y'all are just mad because someone hurt you." Yes...people tend to get mad...when others hurt them with impunity. Shocker.
he is replying like that, because that is how black males deal with the white man.....black males take it with a smile too, and expect black women to take black males bµllsh!t with that same smile.....

black women should be past the 'hurt' mode, but should still very much be in 'angry' mode........angry mode is how you get sh!t done without being complacent with your plight like the black male.......

this is why the black male always use that gaslighting talking point......its so black women will remain complacent and non-active about our plight.......ive said so many times on here, that all of the white man tricks that are used on the black male, the black male in turn, turn around and use them on the black woman.......i'm surprised that more black women don't make that connection......

GoldenJohnson

Team Owner
Benched
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
38,714 6,409 13,390
Alleybux
he is replying like that, because that is how black males deal with the white man.....black males take it with a smile too, and expect black women to take black males bµllsh!t with that same smile.....

black women should be past the 'hurt' mode, but should still very much be in 'angry' mode........angry mode is how you get sh!t done without being complacent with your plight like the black male.......

this is why the black male always use that gaslighting talking point......its so black women will remain complacent and non-active about our plight.......ive said so many times on here, that all of the white man tricks that are used on the black male, the black male in turn, turn around and use them on the black woman.......i'm surprised that more black women don't make that connection......

Do you have a black male baby daddy?

Jigsaw

SantisimaMuerte333
Reaction score
Reactions
5,903 177 191
Alleybux

Yep!
This is why I do not agree with BM & BW who say to just ignore the BW bashing movement. BM have this movement going cause they want to ruin our reputation. That's why they are sooo public with it. They want to hoodrat black women to represent BW as a whole.

That's why other groups of women would never let something like that happen, they know it would affect how they are treated publicly. Whether you like it or not, the way you are perceived in the media will dictate how you are treated in your everyday life.

edit - spelling

Last edited:

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
black males wouldn't be your issue, the kammies would come out in full force to attack you and even 'pretend' to be woke just to infiltrate..........
Yes they will like they did all the others of BWE because they don’t like the truth about themselves. Lmao. Conquered, weak minded and can’t accept the truth.

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
Yep!
This is why I do not agree with BM & BW who say to just ignore the BW bashing movement. BM have this movement going cause they want to ruin our reputation. That's why they are sooo public with it. They want to hoodrat black women to represent BW as whole.

That's why other groups of women would never let something like that happen, they know it would affect how they are treated publicly. Whether you like it or not, the way you are perceived in the media will dictate how you are treated in your everyday life.
Facts mamacita!

Varuna6

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
56,136 1,406 167
Alleybux
The toxicity that Black Men impose on the Black Woman needs to be brought to light. Why aren't these conversations happening more on a public platform and what can we do to ensure that this happens?

Black Men need to be held accountable. Typically, I ignore the antics (sometimes the existence) of Black Men, I understand that they are inherently a weak group of men who lack self esteem and need to find some sort of power in this society, but this random thought came to me while browsing LSA actually, lol.

So we have Black male fonts in this space, daily, who come here to antagonize/taunt Black Women for being Black. Lol, I want that to sink in. There are Black Men who get a "kick," out of weaponizing Blackness against Black Women. Black men LOVE the degradation of Black Women. They love any system that marginalizes Black Women specifically.

LSA is a very small space on the internet. There are very few spaces on the internet that Black Women can congregate and talk to each other about their experiences. It's a space where the stressors of racism don't really exist, but Black Men will still use their spare time to intrude on a space like this to taunt Black Women by using their Blackness against them. LSA is supposed to be casual, but this is yet again another example of how Black Women experience disrespect casually because they are Black Women.

I made a thread a long time ago about how even in casual situations, Black Women are easily exposed to attacks by simply existing in Black skin and being women.

I say all this to say that Black Women need to come together to hold Black Men accountable. It needs to be brought to public light. Their intra-racism should no longer be tolerated & I would love to head in the direction of spreading awareness.
I know this thread is old but I wanted to know your opinion on Black women's knee jerk reaction to defend Black men against racism when, like you said, Black men are racist towards Black women.

Currently this thread is trending
I'm a little shocked at how Black women are still emotional about Black men experiencing racism, when we know full well that Black men would be the one condoning racism against Black women if they were in a similar situation as these young men. I don't condone racism against Black men but I'm also pretty detached about it because Black men are ok with racism against Black women. I feel no need to cry or march on their behalf when they feel no compassion for Black women as a collective. Whether your pro Black love or divested, shouldn't matter: All Black women need to stop taking on the savior role when Black men experience racism, plain and simple. I'm not getting the excessive empathy in that thread and I know that Black men have short memories: we are only a community when they experience racism and once we've collectively soothed them they go back to devaluing and discarding Black women (and even children, who are also used to march for them now smh).

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
I know this thread is old but I wanted to know your opinion on Black women's knee jerk reaction to defend Black men against racism when, like you said, Black men are racist towards Black women.

I'm a little shocked at how Black women are still emotional about Black men experiencing racism, when we know full well that Black men would be the one condoning racism against Black women if they were in a similar situation as these young men. I don't condone racism against Black men but I'm also pretty detached about it because Black men are ok with racism against Black women. I feel no need to cry or march on their behalf when they feel no compassion for Black women as a collective. Whether your pro Black love or divested, shouldn't matter: All Black women need to stop taking on the savior role when Black men experience racism, plain and simple. I'm not getting the excessive empathy in that thread and I know that Black men have short memories: we are only a community when they experience racism and once we've collectively soothed them they go back to devaluing and discarding Black women (and even children, who are also used to march for them now smh).
black women refuse to face the fact that black males are complicit with racism, as long as they get to date their snow queens in peace........no other group of men would be this bottom of the barrel in society and focused on their dicks......this is strickley a black male conquered weakest link mentality......fighting 'racism' is a mans sport, and if black males don't care, there is nothing that black women can do about this except for divest, and move on to a dominant group of men......

Last edited:

Varuna6

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
56,136 1,406 167
Alleybux
black women refuse to fact the fact that black males are complicit with racism, as long as they get to date their snow queens in peace........no other group of men would be this bottom of the barrel in society and focused on their dicks......this is strickley a black male conquered weakest link mentality......fighting 'racism' is a mans sport, and if black males don't care, there is nothing that black women can do about this except for divest, and move on to a dominant group of men......
What's so frustrating is realizing that most BW don't understand that trauma bonding over racism with Black men has gotten us nowhere and therefore has no benefits for us to keep doing. On even more insidious level, trauma bonding over racism is how Black men fool us into believing "we're all in this together" and it works every time! Read the comments from males in that thread.

I wish BW would handle racism from outsiders in a detached manner like lawsuits, suing for defamation, withdrawing our money etc. It's fine if racism makes us emotional (we are human after all) but we need to be aware that people use our knee jerk reactions to drain us of our time, energy and nurturing qualities and immediately discard us.

squandered

Gold Star T.E.R.F.
Reaction score
Reactions
21,773 1,999 1,578
Alleybux
when we know full well that Black men would be the one condoning racism against Black women if they were in a similar situation as these young men.
I will never forget black men’s reaction to Don Imus calling those girls “nappy-headed hoes.” How could they really condemn it when they listen to other black men rap the same thing on the radio and bob their heads to it?

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux

I doubt the BM consensus is this way, not remotely close. Are there elements? Sure. But most BM don’t feel this way.

Tryforpositive

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,878 1,174 1,077
Alleybux
This sounds like a deadlock. Do outsiders need to get involve and take control since neither side will budge and holds a grudge against the other gender?
Lmao outsiders don’t care. Outsiders would sit there and eat their popcorn while simultaneously getting an ego boost because their race isn’t publicly embarrassing themselves with a gender war.

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
On even more insidious level, trauma bonding over racism is how Black men fool us into believing "we're all in this together" and it works every time!
yes ma'm.......this is all facts.......i think deep down inside, even the mules know that blakistan is pimping and playing them........due to black womens false pride and arrogance, and also her black thunz, she simply refuses to admit this......but WE all know.......

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
What's so frustrating is realizing that most BW don't understand that trauma bonding over racism with Black men has gotten us nowhere and therefore has no benefits for us to keep doing. On even more insidious level, trauma bonding over racism is how Black men fool us into believing "we're all in this together" and it works every time! Read the comments from males in that thread.
'trauma bonding' over racism, is how the muling machine was born, and how blakistan is now a permanent way of life with black people......i been screaming on lsa for 3 years now, that the PIMP dynamic is black males only CODE, this is why tyrone was skinning and grinning when brian and his crew showed up to the gate, and tyrone welcomed him in with open arms, and gave him 3 sets of keys........yet clueless ass black women who refuse to study black males history, and put the pieces together, have all the smoke for brian and the beckster........this is the root on how blakistan thrives up until this very day.......

Last edited:

Maddie978

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,176 90 37
Alleybux

I think it starts with mentoring girls and young women. They need to be taught they are equally women and black. If a man, no matter the race, is perpetrating abuse they should not feel any obligation to protect their abuser.

I’ve noticed that for black men to be black their identity does not need to be tied to black women. They are black and they are men, they don’t have to choose. For black women we often have to choose between being black or women. What I mean by this is whenever there is racism perpetrated by an outside group it has more validity if the victim is a black male compared to a black woman. Women will take a back seat believing if bm are free of racism we will equally find freedom. This leaves us vulnerable to intra-racism and misogyny with no outlets for protection. For black women sexism and racism have to be addressed simultaneously. We can’t do that if we are ignoring misogyny by black men against black women.

inasundress

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
155,813 6,801 5,311
Alleybux
I would love for these conversations to be held on platforms that are more serious.

Not necessarily in a "Cynthia G," fashion, but more so in spaces where the conversation is still brutally honest, but at the same time made for true public consumption. Unfortunately, large publications are not going to feed Cynthia G to the masses.

I'd love for Educated black women with platforms to speak more on the intra-racism that Black Women face. I'd love more research on this.

But at the same time, I know what kind of hate/venom these women would be met with, which is why it's important for Black Women rally behind them.

I mean honestly at the same time a lot of the women who hold these views, myself included, likely can't be bothered to preach to a congregation that don't want to hear it because they simply don't care about black men anymore and black men have no place in their lives. If you're truly done with them and have written them all off you just don't care to be out talking about it because it's easier (and better, and peaceful) to just move on entirely. I agree with everything you're saying but I still know in real life I'd never go out trying to spread the gospel by participating in a panel such a this because I don't care to think about black men or spend my energy talking about them.

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
They need to be taught they are equally women and black.
this is where black women go wrong......black women stay claiming that they can 'chew gum and walk at the same time', but this is false.......

black women need to PRIORITIZE their WOMANHOOD over their 'blackness'......it really is that simple.......the collective of black women are not doing 'both'......they are putting their WOMANHOOD and their daughters on the backburner or outright ignoring both, while they focus on their conquered black kangz plight and their black thunz........this is why we are where we are at today as black women.......

Maddie978

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,176 90 37
Alleybux
this is where black women go wrong......black women stay claiming that they can 'chew gum and walk at the same time', but this is false.......

black women need to PRIORITIZE their WOMANHOOD over their 'blackness'......it really is that simple.......the collective of black women are not doing 'both'......they are putting their WOMANHOOD and their daughters on the backburner or outright ignoring both, while they focus on their conquered black kangz plight and their black thunz........this is why we are where we are at today as black women.......
You are absolutely right.

GlamorousOne

Forever I’m That Girl ~ ALIEN SUPERSTAR ~ UNIQUE!
Reaction score
Reactions
333,520 8,434 3,983
Alleybux
You know what needs to happen? It can't just be public discussions about this because those would be too easy to dismiss as women being "bitter."

Instead, I think more black women should start filing civil suits against black men for committing hate crimes. Or seek to have them penalized for hate speech. According to the law, crimes committed against someone on the basis of xes, race, or color all count as hate crimes. They can be tough to prove, but winning a suit like this would set a powerful precedent for the future.

Think about the abject misogynoir hatred that was spewed on Twitter just a few years ago. While you may not be able to sue for that, if any other group besides black women had dealt with that, you better believe they would have spoken up about it and gotten Twitter to make some sort of change.

We need to stop play games and trying to reason with fools all the time and start hitting back where it hurts.

This is an old post…but I love your line of reasoning on this. Well said!