Quantcast

Intra-racism and How Black Men are Detrimental to Black Women

BUTTERCAKE

♥ I love to make guys cry. ♥
Reaction score
Reactions
146,637 5,258 4,148
Alleybux
The toxicity that Black Men impose on the Black Woman needs to be brought to light. Why aren't these conversations happening more on a public platform and what can we do to ensure that this happens?

Black Men need to be held accountable. Typically, I ignore the antics (sometimes the existence) of Black Men, I understand that they are inherently a weak group of men who lack self esteem and need to find some sort of power in this society, but this random thought came to me while browsing LSA actually, lol.

So we have Black male fonts in this space, daily, who come here to antagonize/taunt Black Women for being Black. Lol, I want that to sink in. There are Black Men who get a "kick," out of weaponizing Blackness against Black Women. Black men LOVE the degradation of Black Women. They love any system that marginalizes Black Women specifically.

LSA is a very small space on the internet. There are very few spaces on the internet that Black Women can congregate and talk to each other about their experiences. It's a space where the stressors of racism don't really exist, but Black Men will still use their spare time to intrude on a space like this to taunt Black Women by using their Blackness against them. LSA is supposed to be casual, but this is yet again another example of how Black Women experience disrespect casually because they are Black Women.

I made a thread a long time ago about how even in casual situations, Black Women are easily exposed to attacks by simply existing in Black skin and being women.

I say all this to say that Black Women need to come together to hold Black Men accountable. It needs to be brought to public light. Their intra-racism should no longer be tolerated & I would love to head in the direction of spreading awareness.

Panamanian

Abundance.
Reaction score
Reactions
89,692 5,459 3,941
Alleybux
You’re ahead of your time miss buttercake, woke black women are not the majority but we can definitely unite and make some change. What solutions do you have in mind for these issues?

BUTTERCAKE

Reaction score
Reactions
146,637 5,258 4,148
Alleybux
Also I'd like to add* The conversation doesn't even need to be about divestment at all. I understand that the topic about divestment is a dividing factor for Black Women, but one thing that should bring all Black Women together is us standing up for our common decency and respect. It's simply about being treated as human without our skin color/vaginas being the basis for our disrespect.

We need to hold Black Men accountable like we hold White people accountable.

Perfected

Megan's Law, the wife of Raphael Saadiq.
Reaction score
Reactions
298,044 3,330 849
Alleybux
You're probably not familiar with my font Ms. Buttercake, but I enjoy your commentary. You raised some excellent points, but unfortunately for every liberated woman, there's two male identified women ready to minimize our talking points. I just wish we had a legit space free of trolls, bots, males, and male identified women.

BUTTERCAKE

Reaction score
Reactions
146,637 5,258 4,148
Alleybux
You’re ahead of your time miss buttercake, woke black women are not the majority but we can definitely unite and make some change. What solutions do you have in mind for these issues?

I would love for these conversations to be held on platforms that are more serious.

Not necessarily in a "Cynthia G," fashion, but more so in spaces where the conversation is still brutally honest, but at the same time made for true public consumption. Unfortunately, large publications are not going to feed Cynthia G to the masses.

I'd love for Educated black women with platforms to speak more on the intra-racism that Black Women face. I'd love more research on this.

But at the same time, I know what kind of hate/venom these women would be met with, which is why it's important for Black Women rally behind them.

Chibabe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
109,000 2,520 2,483
Alleybux
your post in another thread and here about how black males weaponize blackness against blk women is so good. i never realized it but that is exactly what they do.

they weaponize it against us, and then turn around and cry to white ppl about white ppl weaponizing it against them.

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
I would love for these conversations to be held on platforms that are more serious.

Not necessarily in a "Cynthia G," fashion, but more so in spaces where the conversation is still brutally honest, but at the same time made for true public consumption. Unfortunately, large publications are not going to feed Cynthia G to the masses.

I'd love for Educated black women with platforms to speak more on the intra-racism that Black Women face. I'd love more research on this.

But at the same time, I know what kind of hate/venom these women would be met with, which is why it's important for Black Women rally behind them.
I was thinking of making a blog and website for this months ago or podcast and I’ll show myself idc nothing hide. I know how to balance it out for real without being like all those other black women platforms. As well so it can be discussed because I’m tired of these women holding their tongues and being bias as hell on these topics. I’ll talk straight forward/bluntly that’s just me not cursing y’all out no mam but facts. Everybody scared to speak the real truth and I’m sick of it. Those conversations need to be heard. A font told me I should start a podcast in my DM on LSA. I told her we shall see it depends how I feel because I know they don’t like the truth lmao...we discussed a great topic in my DM months ago that was legit without cursing at each other.

Last edited:

Baby Briella

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
72,684 790 181
Alleybux
You have valid points op but I think we should honestly just pay them no mind. If everybody just ignored the trolling male (and non-black fonts) on here they wouldn't have anyone to talk to except for each other. That's not what they want otherwise they wouldn't be on this forum in the first place. Black women live in these people's minds rent free. They want our interaction and reactions.

I have most of the male fonts on ignore. Minus a select few, most of them are simply here to control the narrative and/or insult black women. I don't argue with people who aren't at my level of intelligence so they won't be getting any attention from me. Not worth my time or energy.

DominaHW

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
441,166 9,374 4,422
Alleybux
You know what needs to happen? It can't just be public discussions about this because those would be too easy to dismiss as women being "bitter."

Instead, I think more black women should start filing civil suits against black men for committing hate crimes. Or seek to have them penalized for hate speech. According to the law, crimes committed against someone on the basis of xes, race, or color all count as hate crimes. They can be tough to prove, but winning a suit like this would set a powerful precedent for the future.

Think about the abject misogynoir hatred that was spewed on Twitter just a few years ago. While you may not be able to sue for that, if any other group besides black women had dealt with that, you better believe they would have spoken up about it and gotten Twitter to make some sort of change.

We need to stop play games and trying to reason with fools all the time and start hitting back where it hurts.

SunkissedBri

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,211 772 1,013
Alleybux
Black Men will still use their spare time to intrude on a space like this to taunt Black Women by using their Blackness against them
Spare time? Bm are #1 in unemployment! They have nothing BUT time w/their broke asses & what do they do w/all of this time? Run their ashy ass fingers, talking cash sh!t on the internet, acting like a bunch of catty, effeminate b!tches yet they wonder why they're the laughing stock of the world & at the bottom of the totem pole. I just laugh & ignore their bum asses. fµck I look like arguing w/a clown, who's so broke, he can't even pay attention : unamused:

IrisOsiris

Last friday night
Reaction score
Reactions
101,862 3,302 3,198
Alleybux
The toxicity that Black Men impose on the Black Woman needs to be brought to light. Why aren't these conversations happening more on a public platform and what can we do to ensure that this happens?

Black Men need to be held accountable. Typically, I ignore the antics (sometimes the existence) of Black Men, I understand that they are inherently a weak group of men who lack self esteem and need to find some sort of power in this society, but this random thought came to me while browsing LSA actually, lol.

So we have Black male fonts in this space, daily, who come here to antagonize/taunt Black Women for being Black. Lol, I want that to sink in. There are Black Men who get a "kick," out of weaponizing Blackness against Black Women. Black men LOVE the degradation of Black Women. They love any system that marginalizes Black Women specifically.

LSA is a very small space on the internet. There are very few spaces on the internet that Black Women can congregate and talk to each other about their experiences. It's a space where the stressors of racism don't really exist, but Black Men will still use their spare time to intrude on a space like this to taunt Black Women by using their Blackness against them. LSA is supposed to be casual, but this is yet again another example of how Black Women experience disrespect casually because they are Black Women.

I made a thread a long time ago about how even in casual situations, Black Women are easily exposed to attacks by simply existing in Black skin and being women.

I say all this to say that Black Women need to come together to hold Black Men accountable. It needs to be brought to public light. Their intra-racism should no longer be tolerated & I would love to head in the direction of spreading awareness.
i agree! i certainly take every opportunity i can when on LSA to check the male fonts and keep my virtual feet all the way up their demented asses because they've just been running amok as of late. especially golden johnson. smooth alpha has semi calmed the hell down. and so has bob...or at least we've managed to distract him in XES alley so that he's a bit neutered in other subforums on this site.

But yeah, it's amazing how instead of using their platforms to encourage other black males to be productive and BUILD, they'd rather use them to destroy black womens self esteem. Their racism should be called out for exactly what it is.

puttininpain

823 and I'm sanctioned
Reaction score
Reactions
12,141 1,631 3,597
Alleybux
Is this because of the thread about some thicc white girl was cooking oxtails and jollof?

they don't do this on boards for white males. they would get their asses handed to them.
Yea yea, we get it you think highly of **** but blacc men are on majority white boards.

Prudefont112

Feminism destroyed America
Reaction score
Reactions
14,415 4,040 8,529
Alleybux
It's simply about being treated as human without our skin color/vaginas being the basis for our disrespect.
Then why are you bringing up race.
We need to stop play games and trying to reason with fools all the time and start hitting back where it hurts.
Then bw get mad when I say what they are doing right now is sprung up by revenge and being wounded.

Last edited:

CountingStars

Being Mad Because You’re a Gangstalker is Weird
Reaction score
Reactions
65,515 2,460 2,096
Alleybux
Any man with a competitive essence towards women is creepy and an auto-no. That's the vibe many of the ones online give off. 100% avoid.

YacketyYak

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
94,948 6,848 6,908
Alleybux
Yea yea, we get it you think highly of **** but blacc men are on majority white boards.
i know black men are on majority white boards. black males look up to white men. but on those boards they are on their best behavior. because if you go to the white man's boards trying to push your faux superiority complex that you try to push on black women, those white men will pull out stats about your communities, countries and incarceration rates that will make you cry.

asian, jewish, white and arab men know how to make black males behave.

YacketyYak

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
94,948 6,848 6,908
Alleybux

i agree with everything you say here. i find that conservative black women are the only ones interested in having these conversations. this is why i tend to vote republican more often than not.

Jason Beng

I wear my sunglasses at night.....
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
6,102 1,235 2,213
Alleybux
I was thinking of making a blog and website for this months ago or podcast and I’ll show myself idc nothing hide. I know how to balance it out for real without being like all those other black women platforms. As well so it can be discussed because I’m tired of these women holding their tongues and being bias as hell on these topics. I’ll talk straight forward/bluntly that’s just me not cursing y’all out no mam but facts. Everybody scared to speak the real truth and I’m sick of it. Those conversations need to be heard. A font told me I should start a podcast in my DM on LSA. I told her we shall see it depends how I feel because I know they don’t like the truth lmao...we discussed a great topic in my DM months ago that was legit without cursing at each other.
Make a discord and send me an invite lol

puttininpain

823 and I'm sanctioned
Reaction score
Reactions
12,141 1,631 3,597
Alleybux
i know black men are on majority white boards. black males look up to white men. but on those boards they are on their best behavior. because if you go to the white man's boards trying to push your faux superiority complex that you try to push on black women, those white men will pull out stats about your communities, countries and incarceration rates that will make you cry.

asian, jewish, white and arab men know how to make black males behave.
Is this a delusional pararaph or what? Black men aren't pushing any faux-superiority on LSA and those stats don't make any man cry which is why those men are on those sites. Men aren't women, they're not quick to commit that, block people or cry because someone online said something mean to them.

JaydeJones

Beyonce's Wind Machine
Reaction score
Reactions
41,233 937 416
Alleybux
Bw don't wanna hear nothing about their precious hateful petty kangs who come here to fight with women to make themselves feel like men because other men won't tolerate or acknowledge them
Bullying women is their only outlet, misogyny is oxygen for bm

YacketyYak

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
94,948 6,848 6,908
Alleybux
Is this a delusional pararaph or what? Black men aren't pushing any faux-superiority on LSA and those stats don't make any man cry which is why those men are on those sites. Men aren't women, they're not quick to commit that, block people or cry because someone online said something mean to them.

black men are on those sites because they look up to white men. and black men do get angry when white men tell you about yourselves. you are quick to cry on social media about what a white man said or did. if a white man calls you the n word you are ready to fight and get him fired from his job. men compete based on the amount of successes they can garner for their race. which is why trump got backlash for saying black run countries are sh*tholes. that made a lot of black men cry but they didn't put up any proof proving him wrong.

puttininpain

823 and I'm sanctioned
Reaction score
Reactions
12,141 1,631 3,597
Alleybux
black men are on those sites because they look up to white men. and black men do get angry when white men tell you about yourselves. you are quick to cry on social media about what a white man said or did. if a white man calls you the n word you are ready to fight and get him fired from his job. men compete based on the amount of successes they can garner for their race. which is why trump got backlash for saying black run countries are sh*tholes. that made a lot of black men cry but they didn't put up any proof proving him wrong.
You have to be a little delusional to equate a black person fighting a white person for using the N word or getting them fired as the same as crying online, then again you don't fail to find ways to defend white people which is why you think them being fired or getting beat up is crying.
You're a woman you barely know sh!t about what men compete in, which is why you're barely trying to back up what you're typing and just rambling on 4 different subjects at the same time.
This dumb logic means that someone like Isaac Newton wasn't much of a man because the advancements he made in science wasn't in the name of white people.

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
Yes they did and they all called Trump racist for speaking the truth. Black peoples don’t like the truth about they self at all and that’s the thing. A vast majority of black males cherish white people and black women who stuck in the matrix don’t want to believe the sh!t.
Black males want the white man spots, life and women always have they just don’t have the resources, knowledge or education for the sh!t and the pull and they also weak ass hell. Black women believe non black men want their precious kings spots or lives I’ve met black women in real like this lmao.

80-90% of black women also still don’t want to hold black men accountable at all whatsoever they all will try to gaslight the sh!t or lie or make excuses that’s why in reality I wouldn’t bother, these conversations are not for all black women because all them still will throw white daddy in the sh!t/ racism.

“N” this or that then here they go blowing up the entire planet but they all use those degrading names nobody gonna take yah asses serious because they use it among themselves. I have no sympathy for them.

YacketyYak

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
94,948 6,848 6,908
Alleybux
You have to be a little delusional to equate a black person fighting a white person for using the N word or getting them fired as the same as crying online, then again you don't fail to find ways to defend white people which is why you think them being fired or getting beat up is crying.
You're a woman you barely know sh!t about what men compete in, which is why you're barely trying to back up what you're typing and just rambling on 4 different subjects at the same time.
This dumb logic means that someone like Isaac Newton wasn't much of a man because the advancements he made in science wasn't in the name of white people.
i'm not saying that black men or black people in general shouldn't get angry about being called the n word, even though you call each other that and make songs with the word in it, but i digress, because your behavior has always set black people back centuries.

i don't have to be a man to know what men compete for. as a matter of fact it is because i am a woman that makes me know what men do and should compete for. this is no big secret. men compete over resources and when it comes to who wins, we know it's never black men.

YacketyYak

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
94,948 6,848 6,908
Alleybux
Yes they did and they all called Trump racist for speaking the truth. Black peoples don’t like the truth about they self at all and that’s the thing. A vast majority of black males cherish white people and black women who stuck in the matrix don’t want to believe the sh!t.
Black males want the white man spots, life and women always have they just don’t have the resources, knowledge or education for the sh!t and the pull and they also weak ass hell. Black women believe non black men want their precious kings spots or lives I’ve met black women in real like this lmao.

80-90% of black women also still don’t want to hold black men accountable at all whatsoever they all will try to gaslight the sh!t or lie or make excuses that’s why in reality I wouldn’t bother, these conversations are not for all black women because all them still will throw white daddy in the sh!t/ racism.

“N” this or that then here they go blowing up the entire planet but they all use those degrading names nobody gonna take yah asses serious because they use it among themselves. I have no sympathy for them.

their behavior always sets the black community back by several hundred years. we see numerous viral videos of black males beating people up over being insulted and i'm not just talking about the n word. a black male just was arrested for shooting and killing a white woman because he got mad that the woman's car got too close to his on the highway. their hair trigger tempers always land them in prison and then bw mules cry about a bogus school to prison pipeline. no, black male's behavior is what puts them in prison. there is no grand conspiracy to lock them up, their life choices do it for them.

they are the main ones ready to beat women up when those women don't respond to their unwanted cat calls. just being dusty and broke and unemployed hanging out on the corner then have the nerve to turn around and get mad because decent women want nothing to do with them.

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
their behavior always sets the black community back by several hundred years. we see numerous viral videos of black males beating people up over being insulted and i'm not just talking about the n word. a black male just was arrested for shooting and killing a white woman because he got mad that the woman's car got too close to his on the highway. their hair trigger tempers always land them in prison and then bw mules cry about a bogus school to prison pipeline. no, black male's behavior is what puts them in prison. there is no grand conspiracy to lock them up, their life choices do it for them.

they are the main ones ready to beat women up when those women don't respond to their unwanted cat calls. just being dusty and broke and unemployed hanging out on the corner then have the nerve to turn around and get mad because decent women want nothing to do with them.

Facts, especially the part of them going to prison. I always said they placed themselves in prison all those years of prison then Black women go muling and claiming those men are innocent FOH. *Trying They are the most aggressive, violent and disrespectful or be sneaky with it to.*

They always murdering, creating havoc among the world with their behaviors.Yes they do attack when people do that to them and also black women have picked up their personalities as well. That’s why I don’t believe in the black faux community at all, black women runs it unfortunately but she’s also confused on how to put an end to the BS. No mam i will not associate with criminals, thugs and violent tendencies males like that. They got rageful tempers for every little thing that touches them the wind blows they angry like oh please!

Avalanche21

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,269 654 632
Alleybux
It's time that we have an honest discussion about this.Thank you for bringing this up in a mature manner. I hate saying this because I have to appear strong all time but the vitriol that black men have for us still sends shock waves through my system.

It is pretty embarrassing to think that people of other races feel superior to us but the fact that black men add fuel to the fire is a disgrace.I am completely done with them.The only reason I replied to this thread is because I am in the process of doing shadow work and being honest about my deepest darkest feelings is the point.

YacketyYak

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
94,948 6,848 6,908
Alleybux
Facts, especially the part of them going to prison. I always said they placed themselves in prison all those years of prison then Black women go muling and claiming those men are innocent FOH. *Trying They are the most aggressive, violent and disrespectful or be sneaky with it to.*

They always murdering, creating havoc among the world with their behaviors.Yes they do attack when people do that to them and also black women have picked up their personalities as well. That’s why I don’t believe in the black faux community at all, black women runs it unfortunately but she’s also confused on how to put an end to the BS. No mam i will not associate with criminals, thugs and violent tendencies males like that. They got rageful tempers for every little thing that touches them the wind blows they angry like oh please!

good point about bw picking up their personalities. remember the video of the hoodrat bw beating up the fast food employee at the drive through? i am pro-bw but i am not and will never be pro-don't know how to act hoodrat bw. many are now acting just like their sorry ass black male counterparts and the end result for them will be the same, prison or an early grave.

puttininpain

823 and I'm sanctioned
Reaction score
Reactions
12,141 1,631 3,597
Alleybux
i'm not saying that black men or black people in general shouldn't get angry about being called the n word, even though you call each other that and make songs with the word in it, but i digress, because your behavior has always
So why are you comparing this to crying? This reads like an irrelevant tangent outside of the subject matter. If you want to have a discussion about blac people's reactions to being called a slur do it somewhere else and keep your thoughts as it pertains to this thread concise.
i don't have to be a man to know what men compete for. as a matter of fact it is because i am a woman that makes me know what men do and should compete for. this is no big secret. men compete over resources and when it comes to who wins, we know it's never black men.
I think you have to be a man because some of your evaluations are already incongruous because you aren't a man. If you are you wouldn't be trying to find some connection between signing up for a free discussion forum or social media account, which you equated as wanting to be a white man, with having "resources".

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux

Our problems are endemic to the entire Black Community, BM and BW. BW are just as toxic as BM. Neither party respects one another. Stop trying to blame the BM for EVERY THING. Besides the BW can’t even get along among themselves and will never do so. You decipher a lot of things wrong because women like yourself no matter what the BM might say or do you have no intention to listen to him or respect him. You are not the leaders of the BC and BM refuse to lead.

Mikhail Bakunin

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
154,039 19,673 18,910
Alleybux
Our problems are endemic to the entire Black Community, BM and BW. BW are just as toxic as BM. Neither party respects one another. Stop trying to blame the BM for EVERY THING. Besides the BW can’t even get along among themselves and will never do so. You decipher a lot of things wrong because women like yourself no matter what the BM might say or do you have no intention to listen to him or respect him. You are not the leaders of the BC and BM refuse to lead.

This sounds like a deadlock. Do outsiders need to get involve and take control since neither side will budge and holds a grudge against the other gender?

Last edited: