Quantcast

IR youtuber Coen Naninck

Petite fraise

He ripped off my necklace
Reaction score
Reactions
548,507 20,839 15,884
Alleybux
I ended up in the weird section of youtube and came across this guy.
He must have over 100 videos on black women and white men.
He also has merchandise and takes donations....Why?
Im just so confused

Sabrina NOLA

Sabrina Le Beauf stole my face and identity!
Reaction score
Reactions
4,931 21 9
Alleybux
Charities don't push for donations after natural disasters as much as they are pushing for black people to bleach and erase themselves with white people,

Loxkt

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
42,729 4,186 124
Alleybux
He waited to have xes at 26 and has only ever dated one "black woman", as in he went on a handful of dates and didn’t have xes. He doesn’t explain what his current relationship status is. He also mentions that he has ED. He also had a channel for larger ladies and showing them "confidence" by flirting with them through his videos. Super grifter.

(I found out about him at the beginning of lockdowns last spring. To much time on my hands lol)

Last edited:

Eumelanin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,790 2,534 2,152
Alleybux
I ended up in the weird section of youtube and came across this guy.
He must have over 100 videos on black women and white men.
Im just so confused

I really don't quite get him. lol He's been on youtube for years pushing this whole " I love black women" campaign yet I am yet to see him in a relationship with a black woman. He exoticizes them and puts them on a pedestal but what does he do with them in his real life? Does he date them serially. Is in ha relationship with one? Is he married to one? The world may never know.

bottle

LSA asylum member
Reaction score
Reactions
53,881 5,884 370
Alleybux

Because it's a grift. Many youtube "advice" channels (pickup artists, femininity gurus) happen to have merchandise or courses to buy etc. It's to make money.

Last edited:

Jared Boo

Your fav racist 47 year old upperclass white woman
Reaction score
Reactions
84,120 8,670 7,146
Alleybux
I used to watch his videos for entertainment a few years ago. Even when I was openly about that swirl life I still thought he was cringe.

Anyway anyone else notice it's always the creepy ass wm who love bw. I think they get off on our "perceived" (and sometimes literal) collective struggle and "strength."

Noladebby

⚜️ Made in New Orleans ⚜️
Reaction score
Reactions
76,907 2,255 1,262
Alleybux
He's a con artist and the comments from desperate black women on his channel are embarrassing AF.

He's creepy enough for ASMR; maybe he should try that.

Aems

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
175,081 3,911 1,715
Alleybux
He's been around for years. MAJOR creep, but the only reason he's still on is because BW support him. BW have been dragged so much and their self-esteem is so in the toilet that ANY man (black, white, doesn't matter) who gets online and praises BW will be showered with praise and donations.

I hate to say it but it's an easy hustle.

Wonder Girl

Make That pH Game Weak Again!
Reaction score
Reactions
44,488 3,056 1,182
Alleybux
I remember in this cringey ''interview with a black woman'' video he at one point while the woman was talking, thought she said ''darky'' and not ''dorky'', he asked her to repeat what she said and I could tell that's what he thought he heard, it was so cringe.

Sang_bleu

Driving a mooocedes
Reaction score
Reactions
69,966 4,390 2,345
Alleybux
I really don't quite get him. lol He's been on youtube for years pushing this whole " I love black women" campaign yet I am yet to see him in a relationship with a black woman. He exoticizes them and puts them on a pedestal but what does he do with them in his real life? Does he date them serially. Is in ha relationship with one? Is he married to one? The world may never know.

There is nothing that is genuine or redeeming about him. And he looks like an alcoholic. And black women as a collective should stay away from men like coen.

Looks like a creeper or pervert

He gives me xes tourist or potential serial killer vibes.

MoonlightAndPeanutBrittle

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
19,838 162 60
Alleybux
He waited to have xes at 26 and has only ever dated one "black woman", as in he went on a handful of dates and didn’t have xes. He doesn’t explain what his current relationship status is. He also mentions that he has ED. He also had a channel for larger ladies and showing them "confidence" by flirting with them through his videos. Super grifter.

(I found out about him at the beginning of lockdowns last spring. To much time on my hands lol)
Sounds like he pandering for donations. He hustling y'all

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
19,838 162 60
Alleybux
Not hustling me - I don’t watch. He blabbed all of this info on his site and in the one video I watched in the typical yt over sharing fashion LOL.
When i say hustling i mean he found an audience for black women who want comfort and reinforcement from white men and he sees their willingness to pay for it

Agent Syd

If I'm on timeout, it's because I called out a yt
Reaction score
Reactions
150,373 5,152 2,826
Alleybux

ED meaning eating disorder or erectile dysfunction?

Loxkt

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
42,729 4,186 124
Alleybux
When i say hustling i mean he found an audience for black women who want comfort and reinforcement from white men and he sees their willingness to pay for it

Oops. I took the "he’s hustling y’all" to include me. You’re right.

Are some of us so starved for attention and positive reinforcement that we’d pay a Dutch dude to say the vaguest "compliments" based in stereotypes?

That’s sad.

Agent Syd

If I'm on timeout, it's because I called out a yt
Reaction score
Reactions
150,373 5,152 2,826
Alleybux
This dude is a fµck!ng weirdo and he looks like he smells like piss. He used to claim himself a "fat admirer" and had a whole website devoted to his love of fat women, very fetish-y too in his tone but definitely not vulgar so fat women loved him for it, so now he's moved on to black women as his target audience and unfortunately women are falling for his bµllsh!t. I've always seen through his flowery prose and pegged him for the fµck!ng creep he really is. He fetishizes us more than anything, if his "affection" is even genuine in the first place. If it came out tomorrow that his attraction to black women was all bµllsh!t to get adsense paper I wouldn't be surprised at all.

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
19,838 162 60
Alleybux
Oops. I took the "he’s hustling y’all" to include me. You’re right.

Are some of us so starved for attention and positive reinforcement that we’d pay a Dutch dude to say the vaguest "compliments" based in stereotypes?

That’s sad.
Yes unfortunately. Black women pay well...ask Derrick Jaxn

vidasilk

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,424 1,047 476
Alleybux
Thank you for making this thread. First off, he looks unkempt and disheveled. Hid videos come off as really creepy. Now he makes videos on his obsession for larger women. He just has this really weird fetish thing

Prudefont112

Feminism destroyed America
Reaction score
Reactions
14,415 4,040 8,529
Alleybux
Fonts lying acting like they wouldn't be with this man. When the only requirements fonts have of men is them being tall. Everyday fonts show they have no characteristic standard for men.

Yes.

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,541 6,360 6,710
Alleybux

C'mon sistas cut this out

We have White people coming in to profit off Black people and this goes for men and women.

We have guys like Junk Pile Video and Covert Radio for example. Junk Pile was going at Soncerea. We also have Covert who goes after Tommy. Don't get me wrong, I don't like either of them. However, they should stay out of it.

Now with this Samuels situation we got men and women coming in to put their two cents in, profiting off Black people. This Coen guy is no different, he's using the low self esteem of Black women. These guys don't even have Black spouses. However, they have a lot of merchandise to sell to part fools from their money.

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
19,838 162 60
Alleybux
We have White people coming in to profit off Black people and this goes for men and women.

We have guys like Junk Pile Video and Covert Radio for example. Junk Pile was going at Soncerea. We also have Covert who goes after Tommy. Don't get me wrong, I don't like either of them. However, they should stay out of it.

Now with this Samuels situation we got men and women coming in to put their two cents in, profiting off Black people. This Coen guy is no different, he's using the low self esteem of Black women. These guys don't even have Black spouses. However, they have a lot of merchandise to sell to part fools from their money.
Yes Indeed but we got sistas and brothers like this lady cosigning this and that gives them the incentive to continue.

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,541 6,360 6,710
Alleybux
Yes Indeed but we got sistas and brothers like this lady cosigning this and that gives them the incentive to continue.
Unfortunately,

It's getting pathetic and I'm really tired of seeing it. These outsiders are coming into Black spaces to exploit and Black men and women are allowing it. Even worse, Black people are throwing each other under a bus so they can be pandered to.

Aquarian87

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
56,366 1,625 268
Alleybux
He's a con man. He's been around for years.
Isn't there a thread on him? He dates white women he was exposed in YouTube comments.

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
19,838 162 60
Alleybux
Unfortunately,

It's getting pathetic and I'm really tired of seeing it. These outsiders are coming into Black spaces to exploit and Black men and women are allowing it. Even worse, Black people are throwing each other under a bus so they can be pandered to.
Well its all up for grabs. Their audiences are willing to give them views and donations so they won't stop. Too much money and attention not to. Kevin Samuels made about $1500 in donations on the "your average at best" interview

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,541 6,360 6,710
Alleybux
Well its all up for grabs. Their audiences are willing to give them views and donations so they won't stop. Too much money and attention not to. Kevin Samuels made about $1500 in donations on the "your average at best" interview
Yeah

And there's other people getting aboard the gravy train. That White woman who went at Samuels has a husband who's doing the same, he was on Jessica X's show (who's also on the train). It's kind of strange that people who would normally tell a White woman to mind her own business have now turned around and made her an "honorary" sister.

Aquarian87

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
56,366 1,625 268
Alleybux
Ohhh can you post the link?

I can't find the link but from his own mouth he said this

I have been honest about my lack of relationship experience with black women since making videos about them. I know that many people believe my romantic interest in black women is just a xesual one but like so many of these things they are based on prejudices and projections of people’s beliefs about white men and black women.

The truth is simple. I’ve dated around 7 black women and with only two of them I felt a real click. The first one was my first date with a black woman which I mention on this page

Why has Coen Naninck never had a relationship with a black woman? | Black Beauty Queens

Makes countless threads on Black women yet has hardly any experience in dating Black women. That screams creep.

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
19,838 162 60
Alleybux
Yeah

And there's other people getting aboard the gravy train. That White woman who went at Samuels has a husband who's doing the same, he was on Jessica X's show (who's also on the train). It's kind of strange that people who would normally tell a White woman to mind her own business have now turned around and made her an "honorary" sister.
Exactly i listened to that show. Watch she'll be the new dating and relationship big youtuber. However she and her husband was spot on about the manosphere i.e socially awkward losers. Kevin got his start and is apart of the manosphere.

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
19,838 162 60
Alleybux

I have been honest about my lack of relationship experience with black women since making videos about them. I know that many people believe my romantic interest in black women is just a xesual one but like so many of these things they are based on prejudices and projections of people’s beliefs about white men and black women.

The truth is simple. I’ve dated around 7 black women and with only two of them I felt a real click. The first one was my first date with a black woman which I mention on this page

Why has Coen Naninck never had a relationship with a black woman? | Black Beauty Queens
Omfg so he admitted he hasn't really dated black women. Cmon can this be any more blatant? Stop letting these parasites in

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,541 6,360 6,710
Alleybux

I believe you, he seems like the type. He'll date or even have xes with a woman of color however, he's not going to marry them. Good enough to screw, not good enough to say "I do." And to be fair, this goes for White women as well.

Remembering the whole Wes Murphy situation on Karazin's platform a few years back. So yes, it is very much a possibility that he is the same way.

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,541 6,360 6,710
Alleybux
Exactly i listened to that show. Watch she'll be the new dating and relationship big youtuber. However she and her husband was spot on about the manosphere i.e socially awkward losers. Kevin got his start and is apart of the manosphere.
Yeah, they were right about Kevin however, there's an older video of her saying that it's cool for older men to be with younger women some time ago. Her new stance is different now. To me it just smacks of pandering for a trend.

Kevin is still a jackass though