Votes: 187 61.7%

• Total voters

212princess

Aquarius Moon Shawty
Reaction score
Reactions
15,160 680 320
Alleybux
I’ve never considered myself mixed although i have a Native American grandmother and my family (from dads side) are registered with the state of NY for being of native decent. I too will register and I’m proud of that part of me but to myself I am black and I put black on applications. My dads family you can clearly see there is admixture but we are still black looking.

AgnesGooch

Cool With You
Reaction score
Reactions
640,863 19,022 12,528
Alleybux
Honestly it depends. If you know at least 1 grandparents who you know is not black, then yes I would consider someone like that having a different situation than an average AA who is just mixed from slavery times.

Like Tinys daughter grew up with a white grandmother. And the Obama's daughters know of and have pictures of their white grandmother and great grandparents. I also know of someone whose grandfather was Japanese. This woman looks asian or half asian even though she is only a quarter asian and has a Japanese last name. that is different than a person who only knows black family.

Me3333

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,801 494 332
Alleybux
I'd say yes from a from a genetic standpoint because that person is admixed. From a cultural and ethnic standpoint, no. Almost 65% of African Americans are between 70-90% African. 70-80% interval is about 25% or roughly 10.5 million of the ADOS population.

Me3333

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,801 494 332
Alleybux
Honestly it depends. If you know at least 1 grandparents who you know is not black, then yes I would consider someone like that having a different situation than an average AA who is just mixed from slavery times.

Like Tinys daughter grew up with a white grandmother. And the Obama's daughters know of and have pictures of their white grandmother and great grandparents. I also know of someone whose grandfather was Japanese. This woman looks asian or half asian even though she is only a quarter asian and has a Japanese last name. that is different than a person who only knows black family.
I have a white grand parent and I still consider myself black. I'd look like a damn fool to claim admixture when I clearly look black.

Curtprice75

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,803 262 190
Alleybux
I have a white grand parent and I still consider myself black. I'd look like a damn fool to claim admixture when I clearly look black.

She's part of your recent lineage and that makes a difference as opposed to those who have admixture detected in DNA tests dating back to the US Civil War in the case of most Pre Civil War Black Americans.

AgnesGooch

Cool With You
Reaction score
Reactions
640,863 19,022 12,528
Alleybux

It doesn't matter. Genetically my dna is 70% subsaharan african and 30% euro and other stuff but I have two black parents, know all of my black grandparents names, my 2nd greats names and most of my 3rd greats names. I have no recent white parents/grandparents or anything like that. If you know a whole ass grandparent who you know is not black and know their name and everything, no that is not the same. You don't have to say you are mixed or anything but if someone else said are you mixed, then if I were in your position I would mention the 1 white nonblack grandparent. If someone asked me if I was mixed I would say no.

Curtprice75

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,803 262 190
Alleybux
It doesn't matter. Genetically my dna is 70% subsaharan african and 30% euro and other stuff but I have two black parents, know all of my black grandparents names, my 2nd greats names and most of my 3rd greats names. I have no recent white parents/grandparents or anything like that. If you know a whole ass grandparent who you know is not black and know their name and everything, no that is not the same. You don't have to say you are mixed or anything but if someone else said are you mixed, then if I were in your position I would mention the 1 white nonblack grandparent. If someone asked me if I was mixed I would say no.
As I was implying to the poster you're having the conversation with, there's a confusion wrt to understanding lineage and what that means wrt what's "fully Black" from an American perspective. Admixture other than West and Central African dating back to descending from a population/community is a completely different than having recent ancestry from someone not apart of that community/population.

BROWNWOMAN20

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,663 359 473
Alleybux
I have a lot of MGM folks in my family, or people who look mixed, or near white. I am assumed to be mixed, which genetically I am, but my ethnicity is African American. That needs to be understood. African Americans are American people, of African descent. We have been out of Africa for a couple of hundreds of years. I am common in many areas! America does not care about your admixture, when African DNA admixture is involved, which is apart of the African American experience. Being a Black African American, you are Admixed by default. Mixed people are accepted in the group, and it goes back to slavery, the whole idea of it. My cousin was only 29% Black on a DNA test, which is not common. I am waaaay more African than him, or on that side if the family. He is white passing as well, so are his parents.

On and On and On and On...
Reaction score
Reactions
95,968 4,159 569
Alleybux
If you want to be technical, yes, it's mixed but in this country, our racial identity is largely defined by our outward appearance and the history of our ancestors. I consider myself to be black, even though I am 24% White and 6% Native American. If my immediately mixed ancestors were considered black and enslaved, passing that black identity on to me, that's what I identify with. I know nothing about my white or Native American ancestry.

CaliOrange

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
430 38 14
Alleybux
Her baby going to be an octoroon. Her mom is Griffe. She is quadroon at least 60% white
I’ve heard the word Griffe before, and I know it’s archaic and was used in “slave societies in the Americas” according to wiki and I’ve seen old record of slaves listed as “Griffe” (which means 3/4 black) but that term definitely died out quicker than other archaic and offensive terms like mulatto and quadroon. Not surprising, but it BAFFLES me that white slave owners felt the need to even break it down that far to make a distinction from a 3/4 black person and a full monoracial black person.

MrsTresvant

Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,495 20,159 17,409
Alleybux
No and it irks me to no end when people do and I wish they would stop. You have non-black ancestry but you are not directly mixed.
Bech please!

If ALL four of my grandparents were even more European than my black ass is TODAY, I’m MIXED!
TYPE 4 naps and all!
black and scots-Irish rightchea!
We are NOT AFRICANS!

MrsTresvant

Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,495 20,159 17,409
Alleybux
I’ve heard the word Griffe before, and I know it’s archaic and was used in “slave societies in the Americas” according to wiki and I’ve seen old record of slaves listed as “Griffe” (which means 3/4 black) but that term definitely died out quicker than other archaic and offensive terms like mulatto and quadroon. Not surprising, but it BAFFLES me that white slave owners felt the need to even break it down that far to make a distinction from a 3/4 black person and a full monoracial black person.
They broke it down because it placed inflation on a slave’s selling price or a concubines rates, like placage in Haiti or Louisiana.

A griffe side woman was worth less and her children less likely to be freed than the quadroons, octoroons and mooolaaattooos children by a white man.

A persons percentage of whiteness was the difference between life and death, it’s a bonafide legal status. On the books in some states. Octoroon or less = legally white in Louisiana!

MrsTresvant

Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,495 20,159 17,409
Alleybux
The technical term for anyone between 20-30% European or 20/30% non SSA blood is a Griffe. Most Black Americans are in this arena...stretch it really from 15%-30%
And that’s precisely why continental Africans ostracize us. We are a third colonizer blood.

CaliOrange

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
430 38 14
Alleybux
They broke it down because it placed inflation on a slave’s selling price or a concubines rates, like placage in Haiti or Louisiana.

A griffe side woman was worth less and her children less likely to be freed than the quadroons, octoroons and mooolaaattooos children by a white man.

A persons percentage of whiteness was the difference between life and death, it’s a bonafide legal status. On the books in some states. Octoroon or less = legally white in Louisiana!
Thank you for explaining this for me. I didn’t know a lot of this! I was just shocked that they didn’t consider 3/4 black to be just “negro”… like I didn’t understand the need to separate Griffe from Negro, I couldn’t imagine a “griffe” being put on a higher pedestal than a “negro” but I see that in some slave societies the distinction was indeed made.

It’s funny because by archaic standards my sister and I would be considered a griffe because our dad is multiracial and our mom is ados, so we’re literally 3/4 black as in one of our grandparents is not black at all… however our SSA percentage (61% and 67%) is pretty much on par with the average African American.

Curtprice75

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,803 262 190
Alleybux
Thank you for explaining this for me. I didn’t know a lot of this! I was just shocked that they didn’t consider 3/4 black to be just “negro”… like I didn’t understand the need to separate Griffe from Negro, I couldn’t imagine a “griffe” being put on a higher pedestal than a “negro” but I see that in some slave societies the distinction was indeed made.

It’s funny because by archaic standards my sister and I would be considered a griffe because our dad is multiracial and our mom is ados, so we’re literally 3/4 black as in one of our grandparents is not black at all… however our SSA percentage (61% and 67%) is pretty much on par with the average African American.

Well "The One Drop Rule" is abolished now so if you have a recent Full White American ancestor; i.e grandparent then that's part of your heritage just as much as your 3 grandparents who are descendants of The Pre Civil War Black American Population. It's not like say, Tina Knowles who actually has a grandfather born in 1860, which means he was part of The Pre Civil War Black American Population. She has a closer proximity to The Pre Civil War Black American Population than most of us so that affects her DNA profiles as far as what her SSA/European/Indigenous admixture ratio as opposed to most Full Black Americans.

That said, as you said, you're right around the commonality for Black Americans as far as your SSA percentage(60-90%) for even in comparison to those with 4 Full Black American grandparents. Your sister and you have majority Sub Saharan African genomes but you're not Fully Black American and that's an important distinction because The Descendants of The Pre Civil War Black American Population are their own unique and distinct racially ethnic community in the US regardless of how much Sub Saharan African genomes they have.

So you're mixed in that sense and that's cool. I'm posting this to explain how Black Americans are their own ethnic community and how it should help you with how you identify. It's not like you're claiming multi generationally admixture that most Full Black Americans have dating back to either before or around The Civil War, the last major White American gene flow into our community before Loving v Virginia when the Supreme Court finally affirmed interracial marriage/relationships legally across the US. You have recent Full White American ancestry. Again that's an important distinction.

Last edited:

Curtprice75

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,803 262 190
Alleybux

They did these things in order to create slaves. The One Drop Rule wasn't even about those who were either 100% or 75% or even 50% Black American. It was to blur the line and push the boundary made up to the point that even if a person had majority White American Ancestry, especially if their mom was a slave, then they were too.

That's how invested the US was in their version of Chattel Slavery. This created the Black American community which was established by at least the 1860, a year before the Civil War began when 90% of The Black American Population were enslaved. This is the foundation for our community was created. It's our history. And this same philosophy was used to segregate our ancestors as a population to further oppress us after The Civil War and The Reconstruction Period(1866-1877).

Last edited:

CaliOrange

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
430 38 14
Alleybux
Well "The One Drop Rule" is abolished now so if you have a recent Full White American ancestor; i.e grandparent then that's part of your heritage just as much as your 3 grandparents who are descendants of The Pre Civil War Black American Population. It's not like say, Tina Knowles who actually has a grandfather born in 1860, which means he was part of The Pre Civil War Black American Population. She has a closer proximity to The Pre Civil War Black American Population than most of us so that affects her DNA profiles as far as what her SSA/European/Indigenous admixture ratio as opposed to most Full Black Americans.

That said, as you said, you're right around the commonality for Black Americans as far as your SSA percentage(60-90%) for even in comparison to those with 4 Full Black American grandparents. Your sister and you have majority Sub Saharan African genomes but you're not Fully Black American and that's an important distinction because The Descendants of The Pre Civil War Black American Population are their own unique and distinct racially ethnic community in the US regardless of how much Sub Saharan African genomes they have.

So you're mixed in that sense and that's cool. I'm posting this to explain how Black Americans are their own ethnic community and how it should help you with how you identify. It's not like you're claiming multi generationally admixture that most Full Black Americans have dating back to either before or around The Civil War, the last major White American gene flow into our community before Loving v Virginia when the Supreme Court finally affirmed interracial marriage/relationships legally across the US. You have recent Full White American ancestry. Again that's an important distinction.
So I’d be considered mixed instead of ADOS? I was raised in an ADOS household for the most part, but yes unlike full ados i do have many non black recent relatives as in my grandma, aunts, uncles and cousins… but I’m still culturally ados since I was raised by my who’s 100% ados and her mother is actually mgm but I’m not too privy on the PROPER way to identify. I know that I see myself as just light skin black and I use that altogether to explain away any non blackness in my appearance when 4/4 black grandparent people call me mixed or biracial, but my sister can’t exactly get away with that because she’s brown skinned yet full black people still clock her and tell her she’s mixed even if she doesn’t mention it at all because of her hair and features (remember we have recent Asian and European ancestry)… I don’t know the proper way to identify because I’m received by everyone differently. Darker skinned black people usually view me as mixed or even biracial, lighter skin people just view me as LS, and white people view me as black. I always thought because I was 3/4 ados that I’d be just ados considering that although the one drop rule is abolished so many people won’t let it go, and like you said the one drop rule was more so designed anyway for people with mostly white blood anyway and that’s not me! Plus I’ve even seen biracial people with a whole non black parent say they’re ados or African American so I thought I’d look foolish if I claimed mixed instead of ados or African American or black American. I know it’s ultimately up to me as to how I choose to identify but it would be nice to have some guidance since “Griffe” is offensive and outdated lmao.

I hope the reason for my confusion made sense lol

MrsTresvant

Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,495 20,159 17,409
Alleybux

Most ADOS are 75-90% SSA though boo. Y’all almost Vanessa Williams or Robyn Dixon territory.

Also most slave imports stopped in the USA by 1840. It was cheaper to force breed the women than to insure a ship of slaves. My point is, at least half of enslaved Africans were griffe by the time Lincoln signed them papers. We’d been here 200 years already! 10% were free mixed race people who later had families with less mixed people but still we about 1/5th European on average.

Curtprice75

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,803 262 190
Alleybux
So I’d be considered mixed instead of ADOS? I was raised in an ADOS household for the most part, but yes unlike full ados i do have many non black recent relatives as in my grandma, aunts, uncles and cousins… but I’m still culturally ados since I was raised by my who’s 100% ados and her mother is actually mgm but I’m not too privy on the PROPER way to identify. I know that I see myself as just light skin black and I use that altogether to explain away any non blackness in my appearance when 4/4 black grandparent people call me mixed or biracial, but my sister can’t exactly get away with that because she’s brown skinned yet full black people still clock her and tell her she’s mixed even if she doesn’t mention it at all because of her hair and features (remember we have recent Asian and European ancestry)… I don’t know the proper way to identify because I’m received by everyone differently. Darker skinned black people usually view me as mixed or even biracial, lighter skin people just view me as LS, and white people view me as black. I always thought because I was 3/4 ados that I’d be just ados considering that although the one drop rule is abolished so many people won’t let it go, and like you said the one drop rule was more so designed anyway for people with mostly white blood anyway and that’s not me! Plus I’ve even seen biracial people with a whole non black parent say they’re ados or African American so I thought I’d look foolish if I claimed mixed instead of ados or African American or black American. I know it’s ultimately up to me as to how I choose to identify but it would be nice to have some guidance since “Griffe” is offensive and outdated lmao.

I hope the reason for my confusion made sense lol

Nah, it makes sense. If I had your ancestry, I would say that I'm mixed because I have a White grandparent. It's the truth and if others don't accept that, that's their issue.

I identify as Fully Black American because my direct parental lineage dates back to The Pre Civil War Black American Population(I call The Black American Population; The Descendants of The Pre Civil War Black American Population rather than just ADOS because I include the descendants of Free People of Color Lineage/Free Blacks). It doesn't matter how much Sub Saharan African genomes that I have according to any DNA test results. My most recent Full White American ancestors were born before The Civil War. My direct ancestors born after that or around that time from 2x great grandparents to parents were Black Americans.

So that's how I would look at how I identify as far as I'm concerned but that's my perspective.

CaliOrange

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
430 38 14
Alleybux
Nah, it makes sense. If I had your ancestry, I would say that I'm mixed because I have a White grandparent. It's the truth and if others don't accept that, that's their issue.

I identify as Fully Black American because my direct parental lineage dates back to The Pre Civil War Black American Population(I call The Black American Population; The Descendants of The Pre Civil War Black American Population rather than just ADOS because I include the descendants of Free People of Color Lineage/Free Blacks). It doesn't matter how much Sub Saharan African genomes that I have according to any DNA test results. My most recent Full White American ancestors were born before The Civil War. My direct ancestors born after that or around that time from 2x great grandparents to parents were Black Americans.

So that's how I would look at how I identify as far as I'm concerned but that's my perspective.
Thanks for your input, my grandmother is half Filipina and half Spanish (so my sister and I’s 33-39% non SSA DNA is split between European and Asian) but yeah what your saying still stands and makes a lot of sense. I just tend to erase my admixture sometimes and overcompensate my blackness because I don’t want to give off the impression that “Oh you wanna claim anything but black” or “there are people more mixed than you that claim full black so why are you tryna distance from blackness” or “because you have a non black grandparent that just makes you 75% which is on par to full ados so it’s a reach to say you’re mixed” even tho I know I’m in the 60s range. I’ve heard these things before where people think I’m trying to place myself “above” them when I don’t see it that way at all and it’s confusing because a lot of black people who don’t necessarily agree with the one drop rule, especially dark skinned ones noawadays tell me that I am in fact mixed or that I don’t look full black, and I’m like “no I am just black, I’m just light skin” cause the one droppers have drilled in my head that I’m a self hater if I say I’m mixed even though I literally have nonblack family… it’s confusing but I need to care less about what people think and just think for myself. I’m pretty young so I may sound ridiculous but its true I’ve never been confident in how I identified.

sidenote, I think it’s so cool how you traced your ancestry and how you know your direct lineage and how far it dates back in this country, and I like how you recognize your black American culture despite the SSA percentage because me being 3/4 ados I definitely understand that SSA percentage doesn’t matter if you’re mgm and your family has been in this country since antebellum era and you obviously don’t have a direct white ancestor. I get that completely and to me Tina Knowles, Vanessa Williams, Robyn Dixon, etc are still black American and I realize that many people who contributed to African American history probably had high European percentage but their plight, their history, their culture is still Black American and that’s something a lot of continental Africans don’t understand.

Last edited:

lucygoosey

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
146,386 9,968 3,306
Alleybux
I consider it black with admixture since most black people are already near 20%-25%, 1/4 admixed anyway...we are not biracial...

Shutder00

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,815 3,856 5,437
Alleybux
If someone is 75% Black and 25% non Black, do y'all consider that mixed?
I do, but most hardly look mixed unless they are African.

Eta: not referring to admixture either. AA for example is already considered a mixed ethnicity so the admixture is accounted for. Unless you have non-admixture mix (non-black parent, grandparent, or great-grand parent) then no need to say it.

Last edited:

CaliOrange

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
430 38 14
Alleybux
I consider it black with admixture since most black people are already near 20%-25%, 1/4 admixed anyway...we are not biracial...
it’s confusing though because people who say this aren’t understanding that most black people 1/4 admixed anyway as you said so If they have a baby with a biracial person their child isn’t gonna be in that 75% range but rather 50-70% lol… most black people in America aren’t 100% African so therefore if they have a kid with a biracial or multiracial person their children won’t be 75% like the average AA, because one of their parents will most likely BE the average AA.

lucygoosey

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
146,386 9,968 3,306
Alleybux
it’s confusing though because people who say this aren’t understanding that most black people 1/4 admixed anyway as you said so If they have a baby with a biracial person their child isn’t gonna be in that 75% range but rather 50-70% lol… most black people in America aren’t 100% African so therefore if they have a kid with a biracial or multiracial person their children won’t be 75% like the average AA, because one of their parents will most likely BE the average AA.
I don't see how that is confusing? Black people with admixture or non-black grandparents are not biracial...we do not have a white mom (or whatever other race)...the culture and look is still primarily black and black people with 2 parents like Snoop can have similar dna results as we do...

CaliOrange

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
430 38 14
Alleybux
I don't see how that is confusing? Black people with admixture or non-black grandparents are not biracial...we do not have a white mom (or whatever other race)...the culture and look is still primarily black and black people with 2 parents like Snoop can have similar dna results as we do...
The question is mixed, not biracial. I know I’m not biracial. Mixed and biracial isn’t the same exact thing since biracial is mixed but mixed isn’t always biracial, and yes full black people can have similar dna to us but those are usually ones who are mgm or have higher euro percentages, which is still possible for ados but the difference is that they don’t have direct non black relatives. I know my grandmother, aunts, uncles, and cousins… most mgm black people don’t know their white ancestor from the 1800s.

edit:
I looked it up and Snoop is 71% SSA, my sister is 61% SSA that’s a 10% difference and like I said even if that is normal for an ados that’s the lower spectrum of ADOS because majority of ADOS are 75-90% SSA, so the lower end is usually mgm and what does mgm mean? Multigenerational MIXED, not biracial but mixed, the only difference between us and mgm is that we are recently mixed and they aren’t.

Last edited:

lucygoosey

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
146,386 9,968 3,306
Alleybux
The question is mixed, not biracial. I know I’m not biracial. Mixed and biracial isn’t the same thing, and yes full black people can have similar dna to us but those are usually ones who are mgm or have higher euro percentages, which is still possible for ados but the difference is that they don’t have direct non black relatives. I know my grandmother, aunts, uncles, and cousins… most mgm black people don’t know their white ancestor from the 1800s.

edit:
I looked it up and Snoop is 71% SSA, my sister is 61% SSA that’s a 10% difference and like I said even if that is normal for an ados that’s the lower spectrum of ADOS because majority of ADOS are 75-90% SSA, so the lower end is usually mgm and what does mgm mean? Multigenerational MIXED, not biracial but mixed, the only difference between us and mgm is that we are recently mixed and they aren’t.
Yes both black with mixture which is normal and common..I don't see why this is this important? Most of us look no different that black Americans who don't have a non-black grandparent...I have mgm on one side and what you would call recent admixture on both sides but I do not see the difference...and I would never say this out loud...only online and in discussions such as this one because I do not see the point...I've always considered it somewhat the same and the recent ancestry isn't that recent if it is only our grandparents...I don't see the big deal...the Obama girls are not viewed any different than someone like Chloe Bailey...there isn't much of a difference...

But you can do and identify however you wish luv...

CaliOrange

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
430 38 14
Alleybux
Yes both black with mixture which is normal and common..I don't see why this is this important? Most of us look no different that black Americans who don't have a non-black grandparent...I have mgm on one side and what you would call recent admixture on both sides but I do not see the difference...and I would never say this out loud...only online and in discussions such as this one because I do not see the point...I've always considered it somewhat the same and the recent ancestry isn't that recent if it is only our grandparents...I don't see the big deal...the Obama girls are not viewed any different than someone like Chloe Bailey...there isn't much of a difference...

But you can do and identify however you wish luv...
If you read my posts you’d see that I identify as black but yeah I actually do get told that I look mixed. Everyone is different, genetics are different for everyone and I don’t go around “saying it out loud” like who even does that? So many people push a narrative that because you state that you’re mixed that you’re boasting or making a big deal when you’re not. I usually get asked “what are you?” When I meet new people especially from men and I usually just say light skin black but that’s because I’ve been scarred from saying I’m mixed because so many people believe it’s “bragging” when it’s simply the truth.

I feel you though. Thanks for keeping it respectful.

unknownx

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,503 2,753 3,428
Alleybux
Society goes off phenotype but I would consider them mixed. Like Cory Hardrict is griffe he has a lot of white family in Kansas.

ForumsStaySpilling

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
155,456 3,305 944
Alleybux
Most of their genes are black. Their phenotype will present as black, since that's what they mainly consist of.

Whatever of their non-black heritage is (which may not even be recent) is negligible, and most likely won't show up in your features.

Most African Americans, Afro-Caribbeans, and Afro-Latinos are not 100%. Hell, there are some Sub-Saharan Africans who aren't 100%.

Kaszilla

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,905 2,044 3,275
Alleybux
Most of their genes are black. Their phenotype will present as black, since that's what they mainly consist of.

Whatever of their non-black heritage is (which may not even be recent) is negligible, and most likely won't show up in your features.

Most African Americans, Afro-Caribbeans, and Afro-Latinos are not 100%. Hell, there are some Sub-Saharan Africans who aren't 100%.
I can understand not claiming the white ancestry but most African Americans white genes are not negligible. 15 to 30 + percent white is a significant chunk of dna and is enough to influence phenotype. Most people wouldn't consider a white person who is 30% another race to be just white.

DarlingPikki

We are in desperate need of a D.R.O.P Squad
Reaction score
Reactions
54,757 1,748 383
Alleybux
My Grandmother was 25% white and so is my Half sister, yet they both consider themselves black women.

I know I am about to collect some groans and skepticials with my opinion but.........

A good majority of us ADOS are black folks with white ancestry. IMO if you are not 50/50 you are the highest percentage of whatever DNA flows through your bloodline.

We have to be careful with this because is how the others will be using these percentages to blur the lines JUST IN CASE reparations comes down the pipeline.....mark my words.

Lapislazulee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
125,478 6,081 3,960
Alleybux
The American model is actually better as messed up as that sounds.

Y’all mess around adopting these new separations and American Will inherent the racial ills of Latin America and the caste systems of Asia where they are separating and categorizing every little mixture.