Quantcast

Is abortion cool since the Bible never once mentions abortion?

Sophia2000

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,671 10,402 14,231
Alleybux
Excuse me, you have already shown yourself to have problems with basic grammar, and now you keep showing yourself as having problems with reading comprehension.

2000 years later and no contempotary historical account of the life of Jesus has emerged. Just fake writings by anonymous people.

No residue of the life of Jesus. No ancestry, no personal possession, not even a carpenter's tool. NOTHING. No relatives to speak of. NOT ONE THING from which to show DNA.

And your god is still the most prolific abortionist in the history of humanity.
Gonna keep ducking this question huh?
You do realize historical documents are still being discovered right? I know you are not smart but you do realize archaeology and artifacts are still being discovered you know that right?

“We the people wanna know what significant historical events occurred in the land of Israel from 3000BC-70AD”

Sophia2000

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,671 10,402 14,231
Alleybux
Dunno because god kinda tells us to kill kids already born. Rather obvious god is a straight pedophile... he's telling men to kill little boys but save little virgin girls for themselves. Imagine what heaven is going to be like for Epstein.
View attachment 2502554
And how does the rest of this story go.....that you are copying and pasting?

Sophia2000

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,671 10,402 14,231
Alleybux
No one needs the Bible to tell them about morals.

If we have moral parents and a moral community in our childhood, we know right from wrong.

You're talking about eating bats? WTF

There is no need for anyone to eat animals at all. It's a cruel industry. I even got rid of all my leather purses and shoes.

True morality is not wanting to live in a society where people have guns.

True morality is empathy.

True morality is compassion.

True morality is not hitting children. The Bible tells us to use physical discipline on children. That is the biggest first red flag. When you harm a child, you harm society.
Morals.....wait so if it is wrong to eat kill animals to have leather purses or shoes then everyone doing that is immoral......to you. They kill.

this proves my point you need the Bible to know what is right and what is wrong. Why don’t all atheist that consider themselves moral agree killing animals is wrong?

Sophia2000

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,671 10,402 14,231
Alleybux
Some of your god's grace and mercy shown to women and children.
View attachment 2502364
America doesn’t even count children less then one month old in population consensus so why do you live here in America and believe in its laws?
It is obvious you haven’t even read the verses from this page just copying and pasting any picture that you saw from the internet

Sophia2000

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,671 10,402 14,231
Alleybux
Dunno because god kinda tells us to kill kids already born. Rather obvious god is a straight pedophile... he's telling men to kill little boys but save little virgin girls for themselves. Imagine what heaven is going to be like for Epstein.
View attachment 2502554
So you want to live in a culture that does not condone war? Name one culture that does not condone war and go live there then since you have a problem with war.

Sophia2000

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,671 10,402 14,231
Alleybux
Yet abortion ... <<< yes that word.... plays such a huge role during elections.

I can tell you there were people who voted for Trump BECAUSE Trump used the abortion card. So many times people said on social media their mother was voting for Trump because "Biden was pro abortion". Biden actually is not pro abortion, he is pro choice.

He knew how gullible Christians are and he told them Democrats condoned late term abortions and "after birth abortions"

How did abortion get to be such a huge factor in religion when the Bible IN FACT condones the killing of babies?
View attachment 2502527

View attachment 2502522

I know you admitted you are not smart but it is clear you are just copying and pasting and don’t even understand the verses you are copying and pasting.

If I told you that there is no scripture condoning cannibalism would you still believe what you copy and pasted?

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
Morals.....wait so if it is wrong to eat kill animals to have leather purses or shoes then everyone doing that is immoral......to you. They kill.

this proves my point you need the Bible to know what is right and what is wrong. Why don’t all atheist that consider themselves moral agree killing animals is wrong?
So you think atheists are created from cookie cutters? YEAH?

No wonder you believe in talking snakes and donkeys and virgin births.

No wonder you don't understand simple words like "FLAT".

Have a nice life.

Sophia2000

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,671 10,402 14,231
Alleybux
What we are not gonna do is respond to every copy and pasted criticism that you just happen to come across and don’t understand.

since @Chriza28 not gonna answer questions and just copy and paste, then he’ll we just gonna copy and paste.

Copy and paste

Sophia2000

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,671 10,402 14,231
Alleybux
So you think atheists are created from cookie cutters? YEAH?

No wonder you believe in talking snakes and donkeys and virgin births.

No wonder you don't understand simple words like "FLAT".

Have a nice life.
Not gonna answer any questions and just copy and paste then I’m not gonna answer any of your questions and ima just copy and paste

When you can answer the question; Why don’t all atheist that consider themselves moral agree killing animals is wrong?

the Dialogue can resume

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
So you want to live in a culture that does not condone war? Name one culture that does not condone war and go live there then since you have a problem with war.

You don't know what the heck you are talking about.

President Jimmy Carter: "We never dropped a bomb. We never fired a bullet. We never went to war"

If not for Carter pushing negotiation rather than military action , today Egypt and Israel may very well still be at war. Today they are still at peace.

And for that, President Carter was denied a 2nd term because Americans are so damn hungry for war and the kick-backs for the Military Industrial Complex.

1619273573830.png

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
Not gonna answer any questions and just copy and paste then I’m not gonna answer any of your questions and ima just copy and paste

When you can answer the question; Why don’t all atheist that consider themselves moral agree killing animals is wrong?

the Dialogue can resume

Here is what Bart Ehrman REALLY said before he flipped. I watched this video and this is a verbatim transcript.
1619270706749.png

boomerangTHEORY

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
71,913 1,961 410
Alleybux
Well here is the law for causing a woman to give birth prematurely. This would include abortion and the punishment is death.

“If men who are fighting hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the woman’s husband demands and the court allows. But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise” (Exodus 21:22-25 NIV)
But doesn’t this directly contradict thou shall not kill? I don’t disagree I think anyone who harms your child should catch all that work but this is a little confusing for me

Circumcision is not genitial mutulation. If that is the case then abortion is self mutilation. I commend you for your semantics because it would catch a avg Christian up.

men are supposed to be circumcised and it is healthy.
mutilation does not make you healthier.
if men are supposed to be circumcised why are they born with foreskin?
God is a lot more nuanced and all-knowing than people understand or give Him credit for. He knows when someone gives to the poor just so they can brag and boast about it, or when someone tithes with a begrudging heart.

If someone were to get an abortion, He already knows the circumstances, intentions, heart, and mindset that went into making that decision and will judge accordingly. Although abortion specifically isn't mentioned in the bible, there are moments where God showcases that he actually cares about our circumstances and is in fact all-knowing.

For example, in Genesis 20, King Abimelek takes Sarah under the impression that Sarah is Abraham's sister. God confronts Abimelek in a dream and says "You are as good as dead because of the woman you have taken; she is a married woman.”

Abimelek replies saying “Lord, will you destroy an innocent nation? 5 Did he not say to me, ‘She is my sister,’ and didn’t she also say, ‘He is my brother’? I have done this with a clear conscience and clean hands.

In response, God says "Yes, I know you did this with a clear conscience, and so I have kept you from sinning against me. That is why I did not let you touch her. 7 Now return the man’s wife, for he is a prophet, and he will pray for you and you will live. But if you do not return her, you may be sure that you and all who belong to you will die"

We know that adultery is a grave sin to God. If God was unjust and didn't care about his creations (mind you, King Abimelek ruled an 'ungodly' kingdom, which is another 'strike' against him), then he would've just let Abimelek rape Sarah and let him and his generations suffer as a result. Instead, God intervenes, reveals the truth to Abimelek, and gives Abimelek the choice to make an educated decision. God cared about Abimelek's wellbeing first. He didn't trick Abimelek into committing a sin that would ensure his death. That's God's compassion. With the new knowledge, God then gave Abimelek the freedom to choose his fate. That's God's love.

That said, there are a variety of reasons that someone would seek an abortion. I'm not sure exactly how God would respond to all of them. But I know that God is just, graceful, merciful, and judges each of us properly accordingly to our hearts, minds, circumstances, etc.
Thank you for this

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
Gonna keep ducking this question huh?
You do realize historical documents are still being discovered right? I know you are not smart but you do realize archaeology and artifacts are still being discovered you know that right?

“We the people wanna know what significant historical events occurred in the land of Israel from 3000BC-70AD”

It's really too late for you to pretend you haven't just crawled out from under a deeply embedded rock.

Two thousand years and not one contemporary historian wrote about the birth, life and death of Jesus. Just a bunch of dubious stories about 3 out of a man's supposed 33 year .... from anonymous writers allocated names. Not one bit of residue. No dna, nothing. LOL and he walked on water ....

Mandaazi

New ID: Solarsexual
Reaction score
Reactions
60,414 2,972 1,393
Alleybux
God is a lot more nuanced and all-knowing than people understand or give Him credit for. He knows when someone gives to the poor just so they can brag and boast about it, or when someone tithes with a begrudging heart.

If someone were to get an abortion, He already knows the circumstances, intentions, heart, and mindset that went into making that decision and will judge accordingly. Although abortion specifically isn't mentioned in the bible, there are moments where God showcases that he actually cares about our circumstances and is in fact all-knowing.

For example, in Genesis 20, King Abimelek takes Sarah under the impression that Sarah is Abraham's sister. God confronts Abimelek in a dream and says "You are as good as dead because of the woman you have taken; she is a married woman.”

Abimelek replies saying “Lord, will you destroy an innocent nation? 5 Did he not say to me, ‘She is my sister,’ and didn’t she also say, ‘He is my brother’? I have done this with a clear conscience and clean hands.

In response, God says "Yes, I know you did this with a clear conscience, and so I have kept you from sinning against me. That is why I did not let you touch her. 7 Now return the man’s wife, for he is a prophet, and he will pray for you and you will live. But if you do not return her, you may be sure that you and all who belong to you will die"

We know that adultery is a grave sin to God. If God was unjust and didn't care about his creations (mind you, King Abimelek ruled an 'ungodly' kingdom, which is another 'strike' against him), then he would've just let Abimelek rape Sarah and let him and his generations suffer as a result. Instead, God intervenes, reveals the truth to Abimelek, and gives Abimelek the choice to make an educated decision. God cared about Abimelek's wellbeing first. He didn't trick Abimelek into committing a sin that would ensure his death. That's God's compassion. With the new knowledge, God then gave Abimelek the freedom to choose his fate. That's God's love.

That said, there are a variety of reasons that someone would seek an abortion. I'm not sure exactly how God would respond to all of them. But I know that God is just, graceful, merciful, and judges each of us properly accordingly to our hearts, minds, circumstances, etc.
This was a great breakdown of that situation with pharaoh Abimelek

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
You seem hurt inside. Very hurt. I know hurt and lost when I see lost and yes you are lost. As a atheist your concept of right and wrong is directly influenced by the culture you live in. And assuming you are America then you get your concept of right and wrong/morals from society. If you were born in some African village you would think that it is ok to get married at 13 and be topless in the presence of your family and strangers. If you were born in 1867 you would think a woman is supposed to stay at home while a man pay all the bills. Again you have no moral book or moral foundation.
HURT? My brain hurts from talking to people who just crawled out from under a rock.

Mandaazi

New ID: Solarsexual
Reaction score
Reactions
60,414 2,972 1,393
Alleybux
God condemned the practice of sacrificing babies to Moloch. They'd throw their babies into the fire to please their god, who was also seen as a fatherly figure to the Canaanites and Ammonites.
A lot of these nations were bend on killing babies. Male babies were persecuted in those times too like it was nothing to those people.

Sophia2000

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,671 10,402 14,231
Alleybux
But doesn’t this directly contradict thou shall not kill? I don’t disagree I think anyone who harms your child should catch all that work but this is a little confusing for me

Thank you for this
I don’t know don’t care & ultimately it doesnt matter.

Why is our umbelics cord cut when we are born? You telling me you like uncircumcised dick?

Sophia2000

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,671 10,402 14,231
Alleybux

Thank you for this
Kill & murder are the same?

YaGiRaKn

‘Repent! For the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.’
Reaction score
Reactions
5,893 295 80
Alleybux
Some atheists, like the OP, try to sound so smart when they end up looking really, really stupid. Like any other language, there isn't a word for every thing, so I don't know why you expect the Bible to use the word abortion specifically, when there may not have been a word specifically for that. Mods shouldn't allow people to make dumb threads asking questions meant only to be inflammatory and confrontational.

And btw, the Bible is very specific in saying that the earth is round, not flat, nor an octogon, triangle, or any other shape. A globe that hangs on nothing.

Romans 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
The bible is the word of the Most High and no where in the word does it approve of female genital mutilation, so WHERE did you get the idea that the Most High is "messing with our reproductive parts for a long time"???

You claim to be smart but can't answer simple questions.
I claim to be smarter than certain people... like you. I am smarter than people who believe in talking donkeys and snakes. YEp.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
And you have? You're not blowing anyone away with your astute knowledge of the bible or your profound intellect. Please stop wasting everyone's time with these idiotic threads.
I am only wasting YOUR time because of your comprehension issues. You should probably give up and go back to reading stories about Noah and his little ark.

Last edited:

HeySunshine22

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
241,719 5,830 2,091
Alleybux
No one thinks abortion is “cool”. I think that’s a narrating point. It’s a necessary medical procedure used for a myriad of reasons.
I echo the font that said God/Source/TheUniverse is all knowing in ways that our brains can’t begin to comprehend. Also.. we are God, too. God is within us.

I also want t bring to mind the idea that our birthdays and death days are written before we are even conceived. That our whole lives are predestined, it’s these little twists and turns that we have free will on. So if there’s a baby that’s to be born to me or you — that date is already written. Nobody is down here tricking god like oop, sike!

I think debating whether or not it’s in the Bible is irrelevant because it’s clearly not. The Bible was written in primitive times by people who had limited knowledge or even imagination to thinking all the technology we have today.

The most relevant pieces of the Bible are the ones that teach us about unconditional love and compassion – including giving ourselves grace. How am I showing unconditional love for myself by bringing a human being into the world that either I can’t provide for, don’t want, physically an unable to healthily carry, or a combination of all 3? It’s not. We are not Jesus, we do not have to physically sacrifice ourselves.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
You love talking in circles. Where in all this nonsense did you answer the question? The Hebrews practicing circumcision for male babies is being compared to what Muslims, who worship a different god with a different sacred text, do? Laughable!
It's the SAME Abrahamic God. SAME SAME SAME God.
That's why both religions favor male superiority.

Muslims believe Jesus existed. Why? Because Jesus is validated as a Prophet/Messiah by Islam.

Just like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny both came from the same story. It does not mean either one of them is more real than the other.

Actually, Islam holds Jesus in much higher regard than the Jews do.
The difference between Jesus and Muhammad is that the latter actually has a lineage of ancestry and descendants - unlike Jesus.

The current King Abdullah of Jordan can trace his family roots back to Muhammad.
Jesus - nothing. No descendants from any of his relatives from Mary's family.

The current King Abdullah of Jordan, Prophet Muhammad's descendant,. looking delighted to share breathing space with President Trump'
1619273836623.png

Last edited:

LovelyLamp

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,425 7,391 1,172
Alleybux
Where is the word "ABORTION". Did you read the OP?

So, that means the word FLAT didn't exist when they were translating the Bible? King James didn't know?

*FLAT as in flat-earth. So just because the Bible pretty much indicated the earth was a flat circle but did not use the word "flat", Christian apologists insist the Bible doesn't say the earth is flat. Meanwhile, in 2021 with all these advances in education and physics flat-earthers still roam the earth telling us we are in a slumber and in denial.

View attachment 2502534

The word abortion didn’t exist when the Bible was written.

LovelyLamp

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,425 7,391 1,172
Alleybux
i think as with many other things its about intention. God judges by our intentions. if an abortion is needed to save a life or because the fetus is from incest, rape or the mother is mentally or physically impaired in some way to take care of a child, then i feel the intent is not bad. however just having an abortion for selfish reasons is wrong and the woman has to deal with that between her and God. i think thats who it should be between to and outsiders need to mind their business.

End thread.

LovelyLamp

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,425 7,391 1,172
Alleybux
In Genesis 38, When Onan had xes with Tamar, he withdrew before his orgasm and "spilled his seed on the ground", since any child born would not legally be considered his heir. The next statement in the Bible says that Onan did evil and that God slew him.

Spilling seed and abortion would be in the same family.

The punishment was death.

1. Pulling out and abortion is not considered the same.
2. The sin with Onan is not necessarily that he pulled out, it was the fact that he refused to follow God’s instructions.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
The word abortion didn’t exist when the Bible was written.

You mean they performed abortions yet never had a word for it that would have been translated to "abortion" in English?
Terminating a pregnancy would have been a fundamental aspect of life where an out of wedlock pregnancy would have guaranteed stoning the girl to death, and yet .... no vocab for it? Back then, a father would have probably been relieve to sacrifice his daughter's life in abortion than to have face his community all gossiping about his Jezebel.

1619270970139.png

Akimbo

Cheverly Remembrance Week: April 15-21
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
332,758 20,848 4,111
Alleybux
In Genesis 38, When Onan had xes with Tamar, he withdrew before his orgasm and "spilled his seed on the ground", since any child born would not legally be considered his heir. The next statement in the Bible says that Onan did evil and that God slew him.

Spilling seed and abortion would be in the same family.

The punishment was death.

Wait so in this case would condoms and birth control be considered evil? I’m not playing devils avocate I just want someone to explain.
Sounds like male masturbation should be punishable by death as well.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
Show me chapter and verse where the Bible condones FGM.
It doesn't have to be a verse from the Bible.

The Bible doesn't mention Donald Trump but he has inspired religious nuts to vote for him on the basis of anti-abortion because Trump made a bit deal about how terrible abortion is....yet the word abortion is not mentioned in the Bible.

The hypocrisy of it is that Trump wanted to abort his second daughter because she was conceived out of wedlock. Her mother said no.

Could you not figure this out for yourself?

End thread.
Why. because you're out of your depth?

Last edited:

mekap31

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
29,839 2,545 2,072
Alleybux
"Jeremiah, I am your Creator, and before you were born, I chose you to speak for me to the nations." .

“When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leaped in her womb...”

Abortion is nothing more than child sacrifice and the Bible has plenty to say about that.

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
Thank you, this makes much more sense with context.
How so?
"Jeremiah, I am your Creator, and before you were born, I chose you to speak for me to the nations." .

“When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leaped in her womb...”

Abortion is nothing more than child sacrifice and the Bible has plenty to say about that.
Like when god asked Abraham to sacrifice his son?

dnADeCodER

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,511 1,127 1,671
Alleybux
Christian moderators, this is a genuine topic despite the fact your beliefs may cause you to think along the lines of NSIS

Since the results of THIS POLL <<< show that Christians do not believe the Bible says the earth is flat since the Bible never used the word "flat" to describe the earth, does this mean the Bible has no problem with abortion since the Bible never once mentions the word "abortion"?

@Sophia2000 - your need to be pedantic about the Bible's specific use of words has summoned you herewith to answer the question in the thread title. Don't run and hide.
It's an OPEN BOOK TEST:
"I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD, YOU WILL NOT WORSHIP ANY OTHER GODS ...
YOU WILL NOT KILL, etc...."

ETA/FYI: ABORTION IS MURDER. GOD IS THE GIVER OF ALL LIFE. GOD'S PURPOSE FOR A PERSON'S LIFE IS BEYOND our trying to ERASE a mistake. No human life is a MISTAKE. God doesn't MAKE A MISTAKE! Will God forgive you for having abortions? Yes! God FORGAVE you when you did it...EVERY TIME you did it...Jesus took CARE of our mistakes ON THE CROSS, but you must SURRENDER your Sinful heart/nature to HIM so that you can be FORGIVEN & BORN AGAIN into God's Son's Kingdom and RECEIVE THE POWER OF THE Holy Spirit.

As always,God gives us the power to CHOOSE whether to obey HIM or not. He's given us the POWER/ABILITY to either HUMBLE ourselves and seek HIS Guidance/HIS Choice for us so He can protect & provide for us,, or we will IGNORE HIS INSTRUCTIONS (IN HIS HOLY WORD), and deal with the Consequences of The Curse of Sin & Death...either way, its on YOUR WATCH...LORD JESUS BEEN TOLD us to "FOLLOW Me... BELIEVE on Me...COME TO Me and I will give you REST."

BUT If He's not your God, then you're just going to continue doing what you do: SIN: to worship/be controlled by your FLESHLY NATURE - sinning against a HOLY & JUST GOD Who Sent His Son to RESCUE us from ALL of our Sin.

Last edited:

Chriza28

Time-out again
Benched
Time Out
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
108,408 7,514 8,020
Alleybux
I’m assuming you know that request was a foreshadowing of what was to come - Bod sacrificing His own son.
well that story is a little too far fetched for me. The idea that someone powerful can't just forgive without human sacrifice, that's the stuff of voodoo.

It's an OPEN BOOK TEST:
"I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD, YOU WILL NOT WORSHIP ANY OTHER GODS ...
YOU WILL NOT KILL, etc...."

ETA/FYI: ABORTION IS MURDER. GOD IS THE GIVER OF ALL LIFE. GOD'S PURPOSE FOR A PERSON'S LIFE IS BEYOND our trying to ERASE a mistake. No human life is a MISTAKE. God doesn't MAKE A MISTAKE! Will God forgive you for having abortions? Yes! God FORGAVE you when you did it...EVERY TIME you did it...Jesus took CARE of our mistakes ON THE CROSS, but you must SURRENDER your Sinful heart/nature to HIM so that you can be FORGIVEN & BORN AGAIN into God's Son's Kingdom and RECEIVE THE POWER OF THE Holy Spirit.

As always,God gives us the power to CHOOSE whether to obey HIM or not. He's given us the POWER/ABILITY to either HUMBLE ourselves and seek HIS Guidance/HIS Choice for us so He can protect & provide for us,, or we will IGNORE HIS INSTRUCTIONS (IN HIS HOLY WORD), and deal with the Consequences of The Curse of Sin & Death...either way, its on YOUR WATCH...LORD JESUS BEEN TOLD us to "FOLLOW Me... BELIEVE on Me...COME TO Me and I will give you REST."

BUT If He's not your God, then you're just going to continue doing what you do: SIN: to worship/be controlled by your FLESHLY NATURE - sinning against a HOLY & JUST GOD Who Sent His Son to RESCUE us from ALL of our Sin.
I am not into voodoo.