Quantcast

Is BMs Fear of BW Rejection Pushing them to Swirl?

Rosetta

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,205 5,952 8,969
Alleybux
**UPDATE**

Ok it's confirmed, NO, they mostly just hate themselves and lack legacy/nation-building skills.

Are Black Men SCARED of Black Women's Judgement?

Are Black Men's Masculinity and Emotional State So fragile that their Dating Choices are Influenced by "fear of judgment" and perceived social opinion as opposed to creating a legacy?

It appears that many Black men's esteem is held in the hands of Black women- they can never get over any slight from a Black woman and harbor resentment towards us for the rest of their lives. Many younger Black men are increasingly swirling, but I've always found t interesting how many married BM w/ non-Black wives have approached me, a BW, for affairs?

I'm starting to think many of them ARE attracted to BW but are misguidedly seeking "validation" from society for dating out (which will NEVER come) due to societal brainwashing and self-hatred + they are EXTREMELY worried about being rejected or seen as a "square" by BW. I guess it's easier to swallow if you get curved by Becky bc you can explain it by telling yourself may be racist and you really didn't like her much anyway.

This explains why Russel Wilson chose an ugly yt woman to marry initially- once he won the Superbowl he had $$$ and most importantly confidence to approach the woman of his dreams, who was Black.

Edit: Dont be too quick to dismiss this idea- this is part of why incels tend to date asians. Men are looking for an "easy" path and believe they are too inferior to yt men overall to attract 9 or 10/10 women, BM are so emotionally under-developed that they need a woman who is either a complete doormat or they need something to boost their standing and "impress" yt men, their ultimate idols.

upload_2019-10-13_13-9-37.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-13_13-8-2.png
    upload_2019-10-13_13-8-2.png
    110.3 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:

Ethereal Spirit

Black girls do it better
Reaction score
Reactions
192,841 6,681 8,083
Alleybux
This is a cop-out. Black men swirl because they want to. For every black woman that turns down a black man, there is probably another black woman waiting to take her spot. Let's remember that we outnumber black men. There are almost 2 million more black women in America than black men, so dating within the diaspora should be easy for them.

Zaedilla

Ducking Rona and responsibility.
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
55,106 2,397 931
Alleybux
No I think it's due to greater exposure to women of other races via social media. I'm seeing more and more younger mixed race couples than I did growing up. Dude on the coli seems like a loser.

CinnamonLeaf

Dark and Lovely
Reaction score
Reactions
128,285 3,820 1,438
Alleybux
Because one person posted this in a forum you think that about all balck men?

It sounds like an internal issue to that poster, not all black men are like this.

Santigold

ɪ ꜱɪᴍᴘʟʏ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ.
Reaction score
Reactions
705,211 30,573 3,181
Alleybux
here we go with blaming black women for black men's decision to date out.

black men date out (at twice the rate of black women i should add) because they want to, not because they're afraid of black women.

the mental gymnastics some of you will go through to justify someone's dating preferences will never not be laughable.

MainMane

Common Sense
Reaction score
Reactions
206,052 7,698 9,951
Alleybux
I be scared to approach black women in a group sometimes, cuz Im afraid I’ll get clowned. Those are my own insecurities though. I wouldn’t use it as an excuse to swirl though.

Lol, ladies yall know how yall do. Yall will roast a ***** into oblivion when you out with your girls and he don’t come correct.

SoSo_Cali

Soul Rebel
Reaction score
Reactions
22,860 470 134
Alleybux
I have a nephew he was about 8-10 when we had this convo he said black girls were ugly, I gave him a hard time that day and teased him about it for awhile after that, I’d tell him he “cant get a pretty one” LOL & thats why he likes the others. One day he did basically confirm that he did like black girls but the other girls were easier to talk to and “nice” to him... take that for what you will....

LadyDanbury

Your regrets are denied
Reaction score
Reactions
32,606 1,639 673
Alleybux
If its truly fear of rejection then they would never approach white women given racism and the general dislike of black people by whites. I think the black men that go for swirling just like white women over black women

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
I'm starting to think many of them ARE attracted to BW but are misguidedly seeking "validation" from society for dating out (which will NEVER come) due to societal brainwashing and self-hatred + they are EXTREMELY worried about being rejected or seen as a "square" by BW. I guess it's easier to swallow if you get curved by Becky bc you can explain it by telling yourself may be racist and you really didn't like her much anyway.

i don't buy the brainwashing part, it is mostly do to self hatred, and generally just being a weak and selfish group of males imo.....

it is easier for them to get curved by becky as you said, because yes, their ego's will tell themselves it is just racism, and also blk males deem non-blk women in a higher regard, than even themselves....so they are not 'shocked' as much when those women reject them....

blk males deem blk women in a lower regard, so their ego's take a harder hit, when the 'lower' woman in their eyes, reject them.....

blk women should not even care at this point, let their 'hurt' asses go, and i would even say, we need to push them to other races of women.....blk males do not contribute anything to society that benefits blk women as a whole.....there is no loss to be had, when they date or marry out.....

Last edited:

Makeupfanatic

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,963 1,003 186
Alleybux
No, black men who don't date black women have told y'all why over and over, I don't get why many people don't want to accept it. When asked or confronted they say just a preference a.k.a not black women, they say every racist thing about black women with their whole chest showing their self-hate issues and general hatred of black women. They just don't like black women which is why they start giving the most mediocre of excuses, "I'm scared", even though they have spent the majority of time amongst black women and girls in their developmental years, "They didn't like me in school" aka I aimed to high for my look and I want to get back at the girls who rejected and still don't care about me by dating non-black, or whatever other excuse. Long story short they have told you a plethora of times yet people still refuse to listen, they're saying the same thing over and over believe them.

Zaedilla

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
55,106 2,397 931
Alleybux
This is a cop-out. Black men swirl because they want to. For every black woman that turns down a black man, there is probably another black woman waiting to take her spot. Let's remember that we outnumber black men. There are almost 2 million more black women in America than black men, so dating within the diaspora should be easy for them.

I got nervous in the club before I got this black woman's number guess I gotta holla at Maria, Mary-Anne, and ********* now.

giphy.gif

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
I think the black men that go for swirling just like white women over black women

blk males like any woman that other men 'like'....if blk women ever gave in to interracial dating/marriage on the same scale as blk males, blk males would then see 'value' in blk women....

blk males are weak, and are playing follow the leader with other men, because blk males are to lazy to behave like real men themselves....

Jespie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,891 596 270
Alleybux
Haven't black men expressed their rejection from BW as a reason they go to white women? Then they rationalize that by talking about the OOW rate, Std rates and Obesity rates?

I already knew this.

LadyDanbury

Your regrets are denied
Reaction score
Reactions
32,606 1,639 673
Alleybux
blk males deem blk women in a lower regard, so their ego's take a harder hit, when the 'lower' woman in their eyes, reject them.....

True if someone believes black women are the bottom totem pole they think how dare they have standards? nobody wants you and you should settle

Santigold

ɪ ꜱɪᴍᴘʟʏ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ.
Reaction score
Reactions
705,211 30,573 3,181
Alleybux
No, black men who don't date black women have told y'all why over and over, I don't get why many people don't want to accept it. When asked or confronted they say just a preference a.k.a not black women, they say every racist thing about black women with their whole chest showing their self-hate issues and general hatred of black women. They just don't like black women which is why they start giving the most mediocre of excuses, "I'm scared", even though they have spent the majority of time amongst black women and girls in their developmental years, "They didn't like me in school" aka I aimed to high for my look and I want to get back at the girls who rejected and still don't care about me by dating non-black, or whatever other excuse. Long story short they have told you a plethora of times yet people still refuse to listen, they're saying the same thing over and over believe them.

then they breed with their non-black girlfriends (never marry of course...and if they do, it doesn't last) and end up with self hating biracial children. the cycle continues through their children.

LadyDanbury

Your regrets are denied
Reaction score
Reactions
32,606 1,639 673
Alleybux
blk males like any woman that other men 'like'....if blk women ever gave in to interracial dating/marriage on the same scale as blk males, blk males would then see 'value' in blk women....

blk males are weak, and are playing follow the leader with other men, because blk males are to lazy to behave like real men themselves....

So basically they want women who are desired by other men

Wondaland

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
118,556 11,990 15,277
Alleybux
They swirl because of self-hate and non-Black women's willingness not to have standards.

These white women are seeking Black men because White men are holding them to standards that they no longer want to hold on to like not being fat.

So they are getting with Black men who sit in their house all day, eat all their food, and drive their car all day while only giving him the responsibility to drop her off and pick her up at work in her own car. They don't even have to fill up the tank that they run out while driving her car all day.

...and the fact she's white allows these men to feel they have won a prize. Whiteness makes them beautiful to them.

Black women rejecting them is just the excuse they use to justify their self-hate. These same men who are 5's and 6's in the looks department while being beta males seek out the Black cheerleader or the girl every guy in their school want. But because he can't get her he then starts to hate all Black women.

They want what they can't have... They don't seek out women who are similar in the looks department... They don't go after average looking Black women. They don't go after Black women who are nerds and geeks like them. So they blame all Black women for why one Black girl didn't want them back in high school.

So they become pδrn addicts and associate what they see in pδrn with all non-Black women. Thus putting them on pedestals, while becoming pδrn addicts.

Kinda remind me of Black male celebrities who swirl like Trey Songz who you will see associate himself unattractive white women but when it comes to Black women they only want to be associated with attractive Black women.

Because to them an attractive Black women ≤ an unattractive non-Black woman.

Its time to just let these Europhiles breed themselves out.

rndmprsn

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
38,370 281 520
Alleybux
I don't know. I don't think so. I've been rejecting many and some of them for years keep coming back for more rejection like they can't get enough.
Some of them also have picked up on these sob stories black women seem to express all the time about IR dating and try that sh!t on me going so far as parading some light/white female around me for attention....That doesn't work either and yet that doesn't stop these nuts from going for more rejection. I wish what you said was true so I don't have to deal with some of these fuckers too often especially not after years of rejection even if they're dating those women which just creates even more problems with angry light/white females. They're exhausting. A lot of men are fµck!ng weird as hell. It's best not to bother trying to understand some of their nonsensical actions whether they're black, white, etc.

Last edited:

redbud tree

Ballin in Instabal, Turkey
Reaction score
Reactions
383,682 10,681 3,149
Alleybux
tenor.gif

Many younger Black men are increasingly swirling, but I've always found t interesting how many married BM w/ non-Black wives have approached me, a BW, for affairs?

Those dirty dogs are approaching all kinds of women for affairs, I bet.

SoSo_Cali

Soul Rebel
Reaction score
Reactions
22,860 470 134
Alleybux
WG’s THROW themselves at BM. They feel very entitled to them and desired. They approach BM. That’s why majority of BM go for them, they are easy af.

Rosetta

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,205 5,952 8,969
Alleybux
Interesting point- maybe they expect us to be "easy" because they spend so much effort dragging us down in the media.

Jay Johnson

The Obnoxious Gentleman
Reaction score
Reactions
335,950 66,345 616
Alleybux
It has nothing to do with rejection. Black Men like to fck women of varying races. That's literally all it comes down to. Most Black Men are not thinking that deeply about this stuff.

Wanting women that other men like is kinda true, but kinda not true. Black Men smashing their Rosie O'Donnell's or Fridge-based Maria's and having children with them proves that this goes beyond wanting what other men want. Unless you're simply referring to the YT skin specifically.

I have no doubt that there exists certain Black Men who've had enough bad experiences with Black Women that turned them to other women, but those are usually the "Educated Lame" types.

Carl Carlson

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
7,860 977 1,494
Alleybux
But my thread about the writer of bobheartsAbishola getting checked gets locked and moved to nsis because "it's ignorant" but this same tired garbage not only is fine but gets to be in the black American forum

No bias at all

THEDARKVIXEN

Carpe Diem
Reaction score
Reactions
374,092 8,059 3,406
Alleybux
I have a nephew he was about 8-10 when we had this convo he said black girls were ugly, I gave him a hard time that day and teased him about it for awhile after that, I’d tell him he “cant get a pretty one” LOL & thats why he likes the others. One day he did basically confirm that he did like black girls but the other girls were easier to talk to and “nice” to him... take that for what you will....

Do you think that he was telling the truth about the other girls being easier to talk to?

Rosetta

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,205 5,952 8,969
Alleybux
It has nothing to do with rejection. Black Men like to fck women of varying races. That's literally all it comes down to. Most Black Men are not thinking that deeply about this stuff.

Wanting women that other men like is kinda true, but kinda not true. Black Men smashing their Rosie O'Donnell's or Fridge-based Maria's and having children with them proves that this goes beyond wanting what other men want. Unless you're simply referring to the YT skin specifically.

I have no doubt that there exists certain Black Men who've had enough bad experiences with Black Women that turned them to other women, but those are usually the "Educated Lame" types.
But there MUST be a REASON Black men dont think about this studd- every other race of men does! MOST MEN are worried about their legacies!

Yt men know that they are allowed to fµck around with Keisha and Imelda but NEVER bring their ass home to wife! Why don't black men have that same self-preservation? Even IF you want to "sleep w other races".

Why is it SO hard for yall to admit you hate yourselves and are terrified to have a family who resembles the one you grew up in, and that you idolize yt men?

Zaedilla

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
55,106 2,397 931
Alleybux
But there MUST be a REASON Black men dont think about this studd- every other race of men does! MOST MEN are worried about their legacies!

Yt men know that they are allowed to fµck around with Keisha and Imelda but NEVER bring their ass home to wife! Why don't black men have that same self-preservation? Even IF you want to "sleep w other races".

Why is it SO hard for yall to admit you hate yourselves and are terrified to have a family who resembles the one you grew up in, and that you idolize yt men?

EFkxkZiXoAE4NXn

AstoldbyWind

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
195,750 5,011 1,177
Alleybux
I be scared to approach black women in a group sometimes, cuz Im afraid I’ll get clowned. Those are my own insecurities though. I wouldn’t use it as an excuse to swirl though.

Lol, ladies yall know how yall do. Yall will roast a ***** into oblivion when you out with your girls and he don’t come correct.
seems like a bunch of rats if they try to embarrass you anyways. Any decent black woman would be kind to you in public but clown you in the group chat.

nicelite

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
28,941 1,630 3,214
Alleybux
I can see what is going on and let me say this. People can date who they want. We do call out the bs from both genders in our community. ADOS we have bigger fish to fry. Stay focus and don't let outside evil forces try to divide us on bs issues.

Reaction score
Reactions
6,315 861 595
Alleybux
WW give BM access to date them the same way WM give AW to date them. They like each other, so ?

Black women on LSA say black women should date where they're wanted. That's exactly what black men are doing. What's the problem ?

Rosetta

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,205 5,952 8,969
Alleybux
They really are just more thirsty in general which comes off as “nice” and “approachable.”
I occasionally hang with a yt girl and I can’t tell you how many times a man comes up to ME and she will finesse his number and act like he was trying to get with her the whole time. Funny thing is bLaCk mEn aReNt hEr tYpe. I’ve gotten us into vip by making the first interactions with these same men. Honestly yt women and others are vultures when it boils down to it. Men think with their sacks so if he’s out and about drinking he’s gonna go for the chick that’s likely to let him come over later and that’s usually the yt girl. Generally ugly or fat and a strong 6 or lower for yt people standards.
No offense but why tf do you still hang out w her?? What value does she add to your life??