Is Bretman Rock Straight

Reactions
4,450 9 5
Alleybux
I used to watch him and he’s been switching been Masc and Fem for a while it’s nothing new. I even remember girls on his YouTube page saying they wish they could find a guy like him etc.

only difference now is that Tik Tok is a new platform

Reactions
80 4
Alleybux
The girls are loving Bretman, and are sad that they can't have.
Why is he now trying to look attractive to his female fan base. Why isn't he like James ( tiktok is a dating app) Chalres not looking gay.
The girls are drooling over him
He went from this
To this
Is he trying to tell us something?
Is he going to come at as straight or bi soon?

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

What's Your Favorite Thing About Your Mom?
She’s funny asf and I can talk to her about anything
Spiritual leader found mummified, wrapped in Christmas lights in Colorado home; 7 charged
"before becoming Mother God, Carlson was a thrice-married McDonald's employee" the ego of the double-digit-IQ working class. i know some...
SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
So I just got finished watching and Xscape's song choices threw me off a bit.....like I didn't understand the playing of songwriter hits, it...
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
Its the yoruba nollywood aunties showing out on here for me! REST IJN :weary_face: :weary_face: Girl it’s really upsetting
  • Poll
Who Won The Verzzuz: SWV or Xscape?
I'm ATL all day so I'll always root for Xscape. They came ready af & left no damn crumbs!!! All them heffas was serving vocals on both sides...
Recent interview with Ernest Thomas from What's Happening. Says Martin Lawrence was full of himself
Maybe Martin was or wasn’t but I know one consistent thing that people always say about Martin is how generous he is and how he always looks out...
Should Tiny Have Been Allowed To Perform At Last Nights Verzuz ?
Regardless of how people feel about Tiny and T.I., at this point these are allegations and nobody has been charged. Besides that the hip hop...
Top Bottom