Is Cynthia Bailey okay?

Jahshii

Barbs, divestors, and republicans= blocked
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
85,762 4,824 5,011
Alleybux
I think it is funny that when Kenya decides to be cold to her friends, dhe is considered justified and eveyone else is labeled as terrible, unsupportive friends.
This site oddly defends Kenya to the lengths of Earth

Livewirebae

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,545 1,255 574
Alleybux
I'm watching the ultimate girls trip and Cynthia is coming across like an awkward turtle and evidently lacking confidence. Something feels off. How does a supermodel that has travelled around the world and mingled with designers and other models not know how to interact with a group of ladies? She appears to be extremely self-conscious of her body. Constantly covering it up with gaudy kaftans which make her look frumpy. You would never know Cynthia was a model at any point of her life. Even if she is awkward around other people I thought she would give off supermodel energy in front of the camera instead, she is giving aunty energy.

How did it get to this? Cynthia looked drop-dead gorgeous the first couple of seasons of RHOA and she was already 40+. The cheek filler is too much and takes away from her natural beauty. I thought her weight gain was a choice since she was slim in her late 40s anyway. She seems so uncomfortable and isn't really owning it. I'm wonder if everything is okay with her and Mike. I noticed she didn't mention him much...yet she couldn't stop gushing about him in RHOA.
She did say on one episode they have communication issues and working through that.

TiredoftheBS

Back to putting y’all’s stupid threads on ignore!
Reaction score
Reactions
127,076 5,312 3,329
Alleybux
Kenya said RHOA is a job and she has a role to play. She was hired to be the villain and she does it well. She definitely got closer to Cynthia to get back at NeNe the same way she got closer to Kandi once Kandi fell out with Phaedra and Porsha. Kenya was at odds with NeNe and Phaedra why not link with their besties. I can’t stand Kenya but she is smart and calculating. It’ll take little to nothing for her to turn on Cynthia because everyone sees Cynthia as weak. I don’t see her having this energy for Kandi because Kandi is a boss and can help Kenya in her career. The only way I see her doing it is if Bravo gave her a hefty raise.
This isn’t true. She was always cool
With Kandi but Kandi was the one up Phaedra ass and being partial. Kenya was not studying no damn Porsha.

mysticblue

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
92 5 3
Alleybux
I'm watching the ultimate girls trip and Cynthia is coming across like an awkward turtle and evidently lacking confidence. Something feels off. How does a supermodel that has travelled around the world and mingled with designers and other models not know how to interact with a group of ladies? She appears to be extremely self-conscious of her body. Constantly covering it up with gaudy kaftans which make her look frumpy. You would never know Cynthia was a model at any point of her life. Even if she is awkward around other people I thought she would give off supermodel energy in front of the camera instead, she is giving aunty energy.

How did it get to this? Cynthia looked drop-dead gorgeous the first couple of seasons of RHOA and she was already 40+. The cheek filler is too much and takes away from her natural beauty. I thought her weight gain was a choice since she was slim in her late 40s anyway. She seems so uncomfortable and isn't really owning it. I'm wonder if everything is okay with her and Mike. I noticed she didn't mention him much...yet she couldn't stop gushing about him in RHOA.
cynthia bailey is 55 years old lmfao chill on her. everyone ages.

Milania

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,654 221 66
Alleybux

She feels out of place now that she’s out of NeNe’s a$$. She will be fine.

Livewirebae

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,545 1,255 574
Alleybux
Let me say this , fillers cannot be fully dissolved. Also fillers move to other parts of your face. That’s why so many women have this weird puffy shiny look in their face for good. My cousin did nose fillers, she didn’t like it so she asked for it to be dissolved. But she’s not happy her nose has never returned to the way it was before even after dissolving. If you truly believe fillers can disappear from your body ..that’s a lie.
Not true and everyone’s body is different. My cousin is a plastic surgeon and does fillers, he did mine. So they last up to 2 years though what people make the mistake of doing is going multiple times for a refill which causes the muppet effect. After 6 weeks if you need a tweek that’s fine because it’s hydrolauic acid it can dissolve on its own due to a persons high metabolism. A real Dr or nurse practitioner won’t over inflate your face to just taken your money. Some of these celebs will quickly go to someone else when their person tells them no or when offered a free service. If you notice when overly done from their nose up especially around their eyes they have Asian like features. Lisa from Miami and Emily from OC are perfect examples of that look.