Quantcast

Is German basketball player Dennis Schroder biracial?

oldirtyump

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
80,725 2,799 1,674
Alleybux
According to articles his bio father is white and the kicker, his older brother is not for the dad he is the biological father of Dennis.
"AXEL SCHRODER WAS ON VACATION in Banjul, the capital of West Africa's resort-laden Gambia, headed to a small German restaurant, Berliner, when he walked by a hair salon and spotted one of the stylists, Fatou Njie. A year later, she visited him in Germany on her way to see a sister living in Denmark. Not long after that, Axel convinced Fatou and her two adolescent children to move to Braunschweig. They were soon married and welcoming a son, Dennis."
@Champ77
@ZeusInTheSky
@FOBtastic
She was already pregnant with homie...

mechkid

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
915 3
Alleybux
Yeah makes sense..alright so Axel was just a standup guy who married for love and cared for her 4 children until he passed of a heart attack. So I guess he considered Axel as his father if he refers to him as such? I mean that would be nice..it seems like they had a good relationship growing up and he was supported by him.
This is what I think happened. Dennis never is seen with any pics of Axel or the Schröder familie. It's quite strange that his "papas" familie aren't in any pics. I saw on his IG before his nba career really took off Tons of pics with many African family members including a pic with him his brother and a older black african man labeled family and father. It's gone now. But imho he and his brother looked like that guy and he looked the right age

Ilikecats

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
8,015 155 60
Alleybux
This is what I think happened. Dennis never is seen with any pics of Axel or the Schröder familie. It's quite strange that his "papas" familie aren't in any pics. I saw on his IG before his nba career really took off Tons of pics with many African family members including a pic with him his brother and a older black african man labeled family and father. It's gone now. But imho he and his brother looked like that guy and he looked the right age
alright well he can keep his secrets. I was only interested because he said he looked like his mom and not his white dad which insinuated a biological relationship with Axel but whatever. Axel is dead and hopefully had a nice life. He seemed to care for his family otherwise he wouldn’t have stuck around for 10+ years and Dennis is happy playing basketball. End of story for me. :D

sfaust3

Failing to fall for Devil
Reaction score
Reactions
4,938 241 157
Alleybux
I don’t know what he is.
Ppl who keep saying it’s not possible are wrong. Genetics is tricky. Plenty of ppl have had biracial children who don’t even have the same skin tone as them. There was a Black lady that was posted a few months ago and her baby was white.
I’ve personally meet someone who was really dark in complexion and found out both of her parents were white Latinos. Genetics can be tricky.
Not to say that’s the case here, but anything is possible.

Olivia Dope

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
111,883 1,970 1,142
Alleybux
According to articles his bio father is white and the kicker, his older brother is not for the dad he is the biological father of Dennis.
"AXEL SCHRODER WAS ON VACATION in Banjul, the capital of West Africa's resort-laden Gambia, headed to a small German restaurant, Berliner, when he walked by a hair salon and spotted one of the stylists, Fatou Njie. A year later, she visited him in Germany on her way to see a sister living in Denmark. Not long after that, Axel convinced Fatou and her two adolescent children to move to Braunschweig. They were soon married and welcoming a son, Dennis."
@Champ77
@ZeusInTheSky
@FOBtastic
I figured he was adopted until I read this.

Until I see the DNA results that say otherwise, this boy is all black.

I'm sure his father knew deep down that the boy wasn't his but accepted him as his own anyway.

JesseObama

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,911 7,137 10,672
Alleybux
What ever he is he'd Kyrie shook. Kyrie was about to receive a multicultural beat down. Das Boot!

Ilikecats

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
8,015 155 60
Alleybux
I figured he was adopted until I read this.

Until I see the DNA results that say otherwise, this boy is all black.

I'm sure his father knew deep down that the boy wasn't his but accepted him as his own anyway.
Yo but what about his younger sisters..like his mom was married to Axel by then..

lipglass

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,098 1,061 1,590
Alleybux
How did your talking points go from Non-Western European to Western civilization? Jesus, be a conversation moderator.

Same to you, beloved.

she thinks just because her Dad sounds like a Nazi, every German shares the same sentiments lol

Ilikecats

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
8,015 155 60
Alleybux
Oh... His Sisters look full black too??Either Mama didn't give AF or they had an agreement.

IMG-9260-jpg.jpg

YES! So the two toddlers are by his brother to his right who has the arm around his white wife. Also good to see how the genes look like mixed with a white woman. And the little boy next to his mom is by the sister who is left next to Dennis.
1618269450110.jpeg

So Dennis was 24 in this pic. Axel died when he was 16...but then the little girl was 4 and the boy 7.
So like yeah how do they fit in the pic if we’re going by the theory that the mom married Axel when she was pregnant?

MSJD1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,815 877 441
Alleybux
German is a nationality but it's also an ethnicity of some white people.
yeah but sometimes people dont say their ethnic background it is specially common in middle east

f.e Rihanna Saudi ex actual ethnic background is Syrian,Egyptian and Indonesian but most people would see him as just Saudi

683px-Abdul_Latif_Jameel_Commons_Photograph25.jpg

but this is his biracial father, Half Egyptian half Balinese

jpeg.jpg

the grandfather is on the painting he was of indonesians descent

a7a9fb91-3773-43fb-b11a-eec8633bd096_16x9_1200x676.jpg

so someone who claims to be half Saudi could be just be black Saudi

f.e this African American married with Black Saudi Singer, i am sure people would claim how their kid doesnt look biracial at all if you didnt know she was black woman, people would assume certain look

maxresdefault.jpg

9999110772.jpg

Basically Dennis for sure isnt biracial,there are dark skin biracial but he isnt one of them, dark skin biracial still have mixed race facial features it happens a lot with half east asian half africans , they often end up quit dark

f.e Airi Miyabe is half Nigerian half Japanese

hq720.jpg

tokyo-metropolitan-gymnasium-tokyo-japan-15th-dec-2017-ameze-miyabe-KPB01K.jpg

118773052_3229729557076648_9101128649173289043_n airi miyavbe jaapan.jpg

or this half korean half nigerian

2018121918324437600.jpeg

C4YIWPHYILBj_QS9gml0OFu8iN-sEn9fLcBYhgaOVNH88KMomZzIFLr7uy-HW36Gp7qdGXgVoiDBDLduZ1aaInQV9WrobieAW8gnyMRMWJ5VElLYauT_gu89ZjpfRHRz0Eff

also i remember similar thread from the past , she ended up fully black, i think she was raised by her aunt and her white husband or something that i dont remember exactly but she came to lsa . she was west african origin

N A N A

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,173 238 88
Alleybux
True. But his last name is Schröder and you can’t change your last name to something else when you become a citizen...
So if he was an immigrant he’d have to keep his name. Schröder is a super typical last name in Germany (chancellor before Merkel was Gerhard Schröder) and Axel is an older German first name. It was popular in my parents generation (I’m the same age as Dennis) so from the name I’d guess that his father was not an immigrant.

You can change your last name to something German if it is "too difficult" to use to navigate German society.

Ilikecats

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
8,015 155 60
Alleybux
You can change your last name to something German if it is "too difficult" to use to navigate German society.
Mhhh yes under certain conditions that’s possible.
Dennis still said that his father was white in an interview so going by that info and the typical name I just assumed his father was a German man born to German white patents and not an immigrant.

N A N A

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,173 238 88
Alleybux
Mhhh yes under certain conditions that’s possible.
Dennis still said that his father was white in an interview so going by that info and the typical name I just assumed his father was a German man born to German white patents and not an immigrant.
Yes, I saw that article too and he does seem to imply that his dad was a white German.
It it's true Dennis might be the blackest biracial person who's ever lived. His mom is lighter than he is...

Zebulon77

zen by design
Reaction score
Reactions
97,422 4,681 3,448
Alleybux
I have not read any of the responses but dude does not look bi-racial. Maybe his mother married a European edomite and the kids took his German name.

Ilikecats

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
8,015 155 60
Alleybux
If you're referring to the name, he could be adopted?
We were all just confused because he said in an old interview that he doesn’t come after his white father but his black mother in looks. And by judging what he said no one would think he’s adopted...which could be a possibility of course but then It would be a bit silly to say you don’t take after your adoptive father in looks...

Dimpz

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
146,688 3,511 1,076
Alleybux
Axel married her and accepted Dennis as his. I saw Dennis old ig acknowledging a black man as dad. He has since deleted his old pics which had tons of african ppl in it including a blk man he can dad several times
So he’s a new black. I knew something was off about this guy.

Lexonfiyah

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,826 447 181
Alleybux
Girl, how is it confusing? American stuck on a white/black worldview like it is 1818.

Race = phenotype/physical traits
Nationality = citizenship/ passport
Ethnicity= social group/ common national and cultural traditions

You can be a racially and culturally black German citizen, just like you can latino (ethnicity), black (race) and Brazilian (nationality). Black Americans and black Brits are both black (race) but have different nationalities and ethnicities (culture). Same with the African continent. A lot of black people with different nationalities and ethnicities.
Ik the difference between all those things. Trust me, if it’s anything I know about it’s the world and it’s nations. But there’s literal people in here claiming to be or have a parent be of German nationality and saying Black Germans aren’t German, only white. I know Black Germans are German, but when you’re online and have people constantly saying your dumb if you don’t go with their ideals, then yes that tends to sway people. Especially, if they don’t want to fit a mold.

Lexonfiyah

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,826 447 181
Alleybux
It might be a sensitive topic for him or whatever. He might have a deadbeat dad who he's never known and the white guy is the only guy he's ever known as his father who played an important role in his life.

Or maybe they never explained it to him and he genuinely believes the white guy is his father or doesn't want to question it lmao.

I know genes work in funny ways but I just find him being biracial very , very hard to believe.
Right. This thread is kind of invasive/rude in a way. Because we don’t even know this man personally.

Lexonfiyah

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,826 447 181
Alleybux
Yeah that’s strange...I was looking at his older brother and thought yeah that’s some strong genes. I only posted the article because he clearly referenced that he got his looks from his mom and not his dad. I don’t know maybe he’s being very crafty with his words and not technically lying (because of course you wouldn’t look like your stepdad) or a little deceptive (because he’s clearly insinuating that his biological father is white).
Or mama Fatou really has some strong as genes. I mean look how tall she is:

That pic was taken when he was 24 so fully grown...and his mum is almost as tall as him
Lol looking at this picture I didn’t even think of how tall she is till I read your caption and realized he’s 6’3. I wonder if she had on heels.

Judging you

Yoruba.The real MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
39,479 2,899 2,362
Alleybux
I don't have insider info but german boards just talk about thisa lot. I think Axel loved his mom and accepted the pregnancy. The young girls aren't from Axel. In Germany a woman keeps her married name after divorce or becoming a widow, that's why the rammstein singer has a kid out there with his last name but isn't the dad, i.e. his ex wife had a kid after divorce without marrying the dad so her previous marital went to the daughter. Germany is still old school. I read in german boards that Axel passed and his mom kept the widow name got her papers and passed nationality and name to her younger daughters
One of the few solid explanations.

Judging you

Yoruba.The real MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
39,479 2,899 2,362
Alleybux
I knew LSA could find the biracial in someone, even when it doesn't exist, when I saw that 25% Indian Black girl thread. Social experiment actualized. Some of y'all are dumb af, trying to find the biracial in this full Black man, lmao.

Devotion

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,240 272 58
Alleybux
I keep telling yall this man is black. I met his older brother before and he mentioned he had a baby with a white woman I was like ok... and he seemed so ashamed he was like a white woman though he kept repeating it out of shame

MemeRose1

PROTECT BLACK WOMEN
Reaction score
Reactions
90,207 14,469 2,829
Alleybux
It's 2021 and you are still shocked that West African men in Germany procreate with white women? lol
Lol I hear it’s badddddd in France, Netherlands,Germany, and the uk. I’m hearing it’s not so bad in Eastern Europe cause the beckies are more conservative and don’t really like black men there.

real expert

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
30 1 7
Alleybux
Schröder is the son of a German father and a Gambian mother.His father's name is Axel Schröder.

Must be a black German,right? (There are no pics of his father)

93e945c168c990aa75a45606ede289ba_crop_north.jpg

When it comes to ethnic background, Wikipedia is frequently untrustworthy or incomplete. Dennis' biological father is not Dennis' German father. Dennis was adopted by his mother's German husband, just as Seal adopted Heidi Klum's daughter, whom she had with an Italian man. Dennis Schröder is 100% African or Gambian because his biological father is from West Africa, and he is not mixed in any way. As a result, he does not appear biracial or mixed because he is entirely African.

real expert

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
30 1 7
Alleybux
I can't believe there's a font in this thread really trying to convince us that there's even a remote possibility that this guy could be biracial. And not even a black and other POC type of biracial, but a half black and half white biracial, lol.

I've seen biracials born to black and Indian parents turn out to be fully monoracial black looking, but I just don't think it's possible that this guy has a white biological parent. Come on.

Clearly if his dad is German he is biracial, not all biracials are light skin. Some are indistinguishable from actual black people
His German father is indeed white, but he is NOT his biological father, but rather his adoptive father. In fact, Schröder's biological father, like his mother, is an African from Gambia. Dennis is clearly not mixed, but is wholly African.

real expert

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
30 1 7
Alleybux
Well, being German is a nationality. German is not a race or ethnic group of people. Based on his looks it is safe to say he is not biracial. He’s black.
That was not always the case in Germany. Furthermore, Germans are an ethnic group. The issue is, unlike in France or the United Kingdom, where anyone born on French or British soil instantly becomes French or British, respectively, you could only be a German national by "blood" in Germany. And it was only lately that Germany granted migrants or non-ethnic Germans German citizenship when they were born or spent a significant amount of time in Germany. There used to be a large number of migrants, including Europeans who had resided in Germany for three generations but did not have German citizenship. This is no longer the case, and many African migrants now hold German passports. That being said, you are correct. Dennis is entirely African or black, not biracial or mixed. What many people don't realize is that Dennis's white German father is not his biological father. After meeting Dennis's mother, he adopted him. Dennis' biological father, like his mother, is entirely African and from Gambia. I learned this from a documentary about Schröder's youth. For example, Seal and Heidi Klum's white daugther has an Italian biological father, but she was adopted by Seal and thus bears the surname Samuel.

real expert

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
30 1 7
Alleybux
We were all just confused because he said in an old interview that he doesn’t come after his white father but his black mother in looks. And by judging what he said no one would think he’s adopted...which could be a possibility of course but then It would be a bit silly to say you don’t take after your adoptive father in looks...
He was obviously joking. His biological father is African, not white German. However, Dennis had been raised by his German adoptive father since he was a small child, and he was the only father he knew.

real expert

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
30 1 7
Alleybux
I can't believe there's a font in this thread really trying to convince us that there's even a remote possibility that this guy could be biracial. And not even a black and other POC type of biracial, but a half black and half white biracial, lol.

I've seen biracials born to black and Indian parents turn out to be fully monoracial black looking, but I just don't think it's possible that this guy has a white biological parent. Come on.
Exactly. Dennis' biological father, like his mother, is West African and from Gambia. I found out this from a documentary about Schröder's childhood. The thing is, that Dennis was adopted and raised as his son by Dennis's mother's German husband.He was his only father he knew since he didn't have contact with his real father.

Because Dennis Schröder is entirely African, it comes logically that he does not look biracial or mixed.

Seal and Heidi Klum's white daughter, for example, has an Italian biological father, but she was adopted by Seal and thus carries his surname.

However, other people claimed and believed that she was Seal's biological daughter. They argued that some half-black, half-white persons can appear entirely white. LOL.