Quantcast

Is it necessary to have EIGHT (8) sticky threads in "The Sanctuary"???

GameTheory

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
How much praise does one religion need?

With this much reinforcement it makes you wonder how secure in your faith you really are in the first place.

At least open it up to other religions.

RxQueen.

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
26,955 17 17
Alleybux
Why don't you create said threads instead of whining about it.

I'm sure sitting on your ass and doing nothing has always been just as productive as taking action..oh wait..

GameTheory

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux

I'm sure sitting on your ass and doing nothing has always been just as productive as taking action..oh wait..

It seems they just relegate atheists to their own board instead of introducing REAL debate.

But EIGHT STICKY THREADS?

And half of them are the SAME thing.

RxQueen.

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
26,955 17 17
Alleybux
Oh I see you made this thread for attention without any real intent on changing anything. Carry on profligate.

Dissident

stardust
Reaction score
Reactions
23,936 146 92
Alleybux

Oh I see you made this thread for attention without any real intent on changing anything. Carry on profligate.

Only mods can sticky a thread.

Jeez, what a jerk.

RxQueen.

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
26,955 17 17
Alleybux
Only mods can sticky a thread.

Jeez, what a jerk.

Go fµck yourself Crimson Cunt.

You can always ask the mods to make a certain thread a sticky thread instead of bitching about it but I guess that's too hard for the sensitive lot.

GameTheory

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Go fµck yourself Crimson Cunt.

You can always ask the mods to make a certain thread a sticky thread instead of bitching about it but I guess that's too hard for the sensitive lot.

How christian of you.

Dark Rose

<span style="display: inline-block; filter:progid:
Reaction score
Reactions
110,980 53 47
Alleybux
Because it's the EXACT same way in every other forum. The multiple celebrity forums in the entertainment section, multiple sticky threads in each forum. I thought it was common knowledge that's pretty much how to run a site? Someone needs to brush up on things.

GameTheory

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
FURTHER to the point, why would you visit a subforum you totally don't agree with? I don't see Christians flocking to the Atheist subforum.

Why not rename this the CHRISTIAN forum instead of the sanctuary then?

I don't see how this forum does nothing other than reaffirm only one religion, and poorly at that.

ashbee

Ignoramus
Reaction score
Reactions
261,500 8,879 11,234
Alleybux
This isn't a subforum.

You have got to be kidding!!!

LOL!

You get my point and you know what? I have better things to do then be up in a forum/subforum/whatever that I CLEARLY don't agree with. That would be like me in a gay thread trying to convince people homosexuality is wrong. Really?

Whatever happened to live and let live? Please don't say "But they..!!"

:stop:

GameTheory

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
You get my point and you know what? I have better things to do then be up in a forum/subforum/whatever that I CLEARLY don't agree with. That would be like me in a gay thread trying to convince people homosexuality is wrong. Really?

Whatever happened to live and let live? Please don't say "But they..!!"

:stop:

If Muslims took over "The Sanctuary" would you be cool with that, or would you realize that its for ALL religious talk and not just 84 flavors of christianity?

ashbee

Ignoramus
Reaction score
Reactions
261,500 8,879 11,234
Alleybux
If Muslims took over "The Sanctuary" would you be cool with that, or would you realize that its for ALL religious talk and not just 84 flavors of christianity?

But your missing something, two things actually. First, you or any other faith is free to post whatever you like, whenever you like. It's free. There is no charge. Hindus could start posting and I don't think people would care so long as it's respectful to other faiths. Matter fact I know a handful of muslim fonts on here who used to always post Quran scripture and what not. What's the rub? There isn't one.

Secondly, the overwhelming majority of fonts on here are of the judeo-christian faith. you don't see a bunch of Sikhs hanging around these parts do you? So I mean what else do you expect? More importantly, why does this bother you so much?

ashbee

Ignoramus
Reaction score
Reactions
261,500 8,879 11,234
Alleybux
Yes, so why are you here ragefully trying to prevent just that?

If you really believed this, you'd support what the OP is suggesting.

You guys are just pressed Atheist aren't getting as much press coverage as the Christian folk and that is a dumb ass thing to waste time thinking about to me.

Lord knows I am not gung ho church guy but really? Who cares. Get over it OR start a good thread and ask for it to be stickied. How hard is that?:glasses-nerdy:

Dissident

stardust
Reaction score
Reactions
23,936 146 92
Alleybux
^^^ How many times are you going to repeat yourself? Goodness, you've made your point.

apkjock

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
905 14 1
Alleybux
Why not rename this the CHRISTIAN forum instead of the sanctuary then?

I don't see how this forum does nothing other than reaffirm only one religion, and poorly at that.

The only reaffirming in this thread is N2Ladies reaffirming that he is an atheist.

RxQueen.

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
26,955 17 17
Alleybux
I think I've got a good grasp of the atheists on this site. And I'm not even religious but most of them are just as obnoxious and closed minded as the religious extremists they claim to hate. Irony. It's like theyre made for each other.

GameTheory

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
You guys are just pressed Atheist aren't getting as much press coverage as the Christian folk and that is a dumb ass thing to waste time thinking about to me.

Lord knows I am not gung ho church guy but really? Who cares. Get over it OR start a good thread and ask for it to be stickied. How hard is that?:glasses-nerdy:

If you don't take your religion seriously, why should we?

GameTheory

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
But your missing something, two things actually. First, you or any other faith is free to post whatever you like, whenever you like. It's free. There is no charge. Hindus could start posting and I don't think people would care so long as it's respectful to other faiths. Matter fact I know a handful of muslim fonts on here who used to always post Quran scripture and what not. What's the rub? There isn't one.

Secondly, the overwhelming majority of fonts on here are of the judeo-christian faith. you don't see a bunch of Sikhs hanging around these parts do you? So I mean what else do you expect? More importantly, why does this bother you so much?

So then we should get rid of the Atheist board.

This is for ALL religious opinions, right?

Belief in a god or gods shouldn't be the only barrier to talking about religion.

endlesslove3

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,152 1 2
Alleybux
wow

I knew it , I wasnt sure but after seeing your past post and how you only post in the religion forum.

You must be silly putty/game theory/ niketalk/ reddit guy

You have no bounds

ashbee

Ignoramus
Reaction score
Reactions
261,500 8,879 11,234
Alleybux
So then we should get rid of the Atheist board.

This is for ALL religious opinions, right?

Belief in a god or gods shouldn't be the only barrier to talking about religion.

Go read a book you pressed mf'er. Nobody cares :beat-up:

Selah

selah tape
Reaction score
Reactions
88,841 2,917 1,422
Alleybux
Why does it bother you? If you don't believe in God then it should be no concern of yours anyway. Stick to the atheist room and leave those of us who want to talk and offer support in our faith in peace.