Quantcast

Is It Really Difficult for People Not To Be ***Holes?

Genovese

Glitter Addict
Reaction score
Reactions
75,448 3,430 1,201
Alleybux
Let's exclude and excuse PMS and hormonal changes. I'm speaking in unwarranted rude behavior.
I've heard people say, "I try not to be an asshole."
And I think to myself, if you have to "try" to be decent and practice a common degree of decorum, you may need to see a therapist.
I'm only an asshole if warranted or provoked
It is second nature for to attack in rebuttal. If you're an asshole to me for no particular reason, be prepared to get destroyed. My profession pays me to be an asshole for good reason.

I happened to have a conflict with an asshole today. I'm just going to say the whole "issue" started with a bruised ego, and ended with me saying, "Maybe you're a Big Penis in life, because you don't have a big penis in bed."

And that folks is how you destroy an Arrogant entitled male who is threatened by an accomplished woman.

Hey Wallace

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
43,429 1,002 122
Alleybux
No, it takes no effort to be kind.

Even if I'm frustrated I try not to take it out on people who are just doing their jobs.

I'm with you, I'm only a dick if you're giving me dick energy first.

edit: I like your small penis comeback. I'm definitely putting that in my arsenal.

LovableShade

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,846 2,116 2,103
Alleybux
No, it takes no effort to be kind.

Even if I'm frustrated I try not to take it out on people who are just doing their jobs.

I'm with you, I'm only a dick if you're giving me dick energy first.

edit: I like your small penis comeback. I'm definitely putting that in my arsenal.

Off Topic: Your avi is hilarious.

Genovese

Glitter Addict
Reaction score
Reactions
75,448 3,430 1,201
Alleybux
Thank you! Most fonts think it's scary, but I did intend for it to be funny. I'm usually scrolling through LSA high as hell (when I'm not working of course) so my eyes tend to match the dog's squint. :ROFLMAO:

Looks like a cartoon I once watched as a kid.

mymoonmystars

Choose Love Over Fear
Reaction score
Reactions
68,932 989 246
Alleybux
A lot of people don't seem to understand that you get what you give. They perpetuate the cycle of negativity whether they intend to or not.

Or maybe they know exactly what they're doing and just don't give a sh!t which makes them an asshole.

foreverbored

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,736 196 14
Alleybux
Let's exclude and excuse PMS and hormonal changes. I'm speaking in unwarranted rude behavior.
I've heard people say, "I try not to be an asshole."
And I think to myself, if you have to "try" to be decent and practice a common degree of decorum, you may need to see a therapist.
I'm only an asshole if warranted or provoked
It is second nature for to attack in rebuttal. If you're an asshole to me for no particular reason, be prepared to get destroyed. My profession pays me to be an asshole for good reason.

I happened to have a conflict with an asshole today. I'm just going to say the whole "issue" started with a bruised ego, and ended with me saying, "Maybe you're a Big Penis in life, because you don't have a big penis in bed."

And that folks is how you destroy an Arrogant entitled male who is threatened by an accomplished woman.
YESS to the first part cause I be tryin my best to chill and let things go when im PMSing