Quantcast

Is it true Satan was head of music in heaven before he was kicked out of Gods Kingdom?

ext4309

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,249 1,978 981
Alleybux
If so it makes sense why music is trash, and so satanic nowadays. The music industry is full of demonic images. I read he was once a beautiful angel who was head of the choir before he was kicked out of heaven. I find this so fascinating.

Buoyancy

Laugh, it’s funny
Reaction score
Reactions
145,507 6,460 2,541
Alleybux
That’s only pop, radio, and mainstream.

There’s plenty of music that’s uplifting and wonderful.

Peachesca

Are you (づ ◕‿◕ )づ lost babygirl?
Reaction score
Reactions
62,667 1,547 949
Alleybux
Yes. He had heaven lit as a mf like a club on friday.

But he wanted to run sh!t instead of listening to El jefe's song requests so he had to go.

Loveyaself88

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,351 556 223
Alleybux
Yes indeed. That’s why music sounds the way it does nowadays. The messages( some hidden in reverse ) in it, the imagery, how everyone idolize these artists. I limit my musical input and tv. I definitely don’t listen to today’s music. I love 70’s and below, the 80’s and 90’s cool.

Bjxxxx

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
60,859 1,064 802
Alleybux
Yes. He had heaven lit as a mf like a club on friday.

But he wanted to run sh!t instead of listening to El jefe's song requests so he had to go.
So true, love the way you worded it. He was in charge of worship (including music, dance instruments), and supposedly he was the most beautiful of them all. I agree when you put it in context it is very fascinating and makes a lot of sense...He was probably giving Lil Nas X a standing O for his last efforts.

Miel007

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,710 650 329
Alleybux
You know Satan was dropping subliminals in his songs. Taking shots at the MC ( Main Creator) then acting like it wasn't him.

HongKongho

ZhangZiyisho
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
155,688 6,271 6,563
Alleybux
Lucifer was a beautiful Angel who made music and was in charge of the light
One thing about Satan is he can only tempt her can’t force anyone to do anything m

fallen angels are the ones we should worry about

Mshoneybunch

I Don't Know Them
Reaction score
Reactions
11,027 280 75
Alleybux
When Satan was dragged by his stale lace front from heaven, the Lord didn't take away his gifts or skills. As you can see, he still uses them.

comeon2022

Come On 2022!
Reaction score
Reactions
29,420 3,310 3,351
Alleybux
I don't wanna assume any of the fonts are ignorant but it's clear no one has read the bible. There aren't any bibelical text that state Satan partook in music, let alone led. He did in fact partake in praising the Lord which included the angels singing and playing instruments, but there's no mention of him leading music at all. Whether or not Satan played an instrument or even sung is unclear. He could have just nodded his head and smiled to the beat far as we know.

LaLumiere

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,229 314 160
Alleybux
I don't wanna assume any of the fonts are ignorant but it's clear no one has read the bible. There aren't any bibelical text that state Satan partook in music, let alone led. He did in fact partake in praising the Lord which included the angels singing and playing instruments, but there's no mention of him leading music at all. Whether or not Satan played an instrument or even sung is unclear. He could have just nodded his head and smiled to the beat far as we know.
Thank you, people always say it's true but no one quotes the Bible to prove it.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,313 80 58
Alleybux
There are so many different versions of Satan. It varies base on what text you are reading and where that text comes from. I don’t ever remember learning or reading that Satan was in charge of music in heaven. However I do remember that making beautiful music was one of his talents. Also, that he was created to be perfect physically and when he spoke his voice sounds like the most beautiful music. These things are said for Lucifer and Morning Star though. And some people don't consider Satan and Lucifer the same being.

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
If so it makes sense why music is trash, and so satanic nowadays. The music industry is full of demonic images. I read he was once a beautiful angel who was head of the choir before he was kicked out of heaven. I find this so fascinating.

How are we supposed to know if any of this is true?

Music is not satanic trash. You sound like a Puritan. Puritans hated everything considered a GOOD TIME. Puritans believed that only hard work, pain, anger and seriousness was serving God.

*Plays Lana Del Reys "Gods and Monsters" as I exit thread*

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux

I have never, ever heard of this until THIS thread. I think people just make sh!t up and expect no follow through, because an echo chamber is needed to justify their beliefs.

Queen Lili

The One To Destroy It All
Reaction score
Reactions
100,600 4,813 2,396
Alleybux
Where are the receipts ? Can someone quote the Bible, where exactly does it say that ?
Ezekiel 28:12-15

Detail
Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
Words | Detail
Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
Words | Detail
Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
Words | Detail
Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

I’ll use the bible dictionary.

tabrets=
Heb. toph), a timbrel (q.v.) or tambourine, generally played by women ( Genesis 31:27 ; 1 Samuel 10:5 ; 18:6 ). In Job 17:6 the word (Heb. topheth) "tabret" should be, as in the Revised Version, "an open abhorring" (marg., "one in whose face they spit;" lit., "a spitting in the face").

pipes=
Heb. chalil). The Hebrew word so rendered is derived from a root signifying "to bore, perforate" and is represented with sufficient correctness by the English "pipe" or "flute," as in the margin of (1 Kings 1:40) The pipe was the type of perforated wind instruments, as the harp was of stringed instruments. It was made of reed, bronze or copper. It is one of the simplest, and therefore probably one of the oldest, of musical Instruments. It is associated with the tabret as an instrument of a peaceful and social character. The pipe and tabret were used at the banquets of the Hebrews, (Isaiah 5:12) and accompanied the simpler religious services when the young prophets, returning from the high place, caught their inspiration from the harmony, (1 Samuel 10:5) or the pilgrims, on their way to the great festivals of their ritual, beguiled the weariness of the march with psalms sung to the simple music of the pipe

cherub=A Cherub, or known in the plural form as Cherubim, is a symbolical angelic figure repeatedly mentioned in the Bible. Cherubim are described as serving the will of God, performing divine duties in the earthly realm. Their initial responsibility was protecting the Garden of Eden as referenced in the book of Genesis

Last edited:

Queen Lili

Reaction score
Reactions
100,600 4,813 2,396
Alleybux
19020__38057__50419.1524755928.jpg
Come on guys it not that hard to know that cherubs play instruments and sing. You all can google cherubs and find they play instruments and sing.

LaLumiere

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,229 314 160
Alleybux
Ezekiel 28:12-15

Detail
Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
Words | Detail
Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
Words | Detail
Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
Words | Detail
Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

I’ll use the bible dictionary.

tabrets=
Heb. toph), a timbrel (q.v.) or tambourine, generally played by women ( Genesis 31:27 ; 1 Samuel 10:5 ; 18:6 ). In Job 17:6 the word (Heb. topheth) "tabret" should be, as in the Revised Version, "an open abhorring" (marg., "one in whose face they spit;" lit., "a spitting in the face").

pipes=
Heb. chalil). The Hebrew word so rendered is derived from a root signifying "to bore, perforate" and is represented with sufficient correctness by the English "pipe" or "flute," as in the margin of (1 Kings 1:40) The pipe was the type of perforated wind instruments, as the harp was of stringed instruments. It was made of reed, bronze or copper. It is one of the simplest, and therefore probably one of the oldest, of musical Instruments. It is associated with the tabret as an instrument of a peaceful and social character. The pipe and tabret were used at the banquets of the Hebrews, (Isaiah 5:12) and accompanied the simpler religious services when the young prophets, returning from the high place, caught their inspiration from the harmony, (1 Samuel 10:5) or the pilgrims, on their way to the great festivals of their ritual, beguiled the weariness of the march with psalms sung to the simple music of the pipe

cherub=A Cherub, or known in the plural form as Cherubim, is a symbolical angelic figure repeatedly mentioned in the Bible. Cherubim are described as serving the will of God, performing divine duties in the earthly realm. Their initial responsibility was protecting the Garden of Eden as referenced in the book of Genesis
Well thank you, but this just says he was a cherub, not the head of music not the "head" of all cherubs, just a cherub... It doesn't say he created music or was the leader of a choir.

EVIL STEPMUM

I want to shag Marc Rebillet.
Reaction score
Reactions
268,750 6,409 1,416
Alleybux
I don't see how it explains why music is the way it is today if Satan has always been the angel/head of music. We're talking about an entity that spans thousands of years. If anything, it proves that the music/entertainment has always had Satanic hold, even when the music was at its absolute best. Who do you think the songs 'Lucille' and 'Luck Be a Lady Tonight' were about? 'Luck', 'Lucille' and 'Lucy' are other names for him. They were just subtle about it then. Now, not so much. And there were a lot of horrible things going on behind the scenes back then too.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,313 80 58
Alleybux
Well thank you, but this just says he was a cherub, not the head of music not the "head" of all cherubs, just a cherub... It doesn't say he created music or was the leader of a choir.
Yes, I agree with you. And the jobs of cherubs were to guard, spread love, and dislike. Think of Eros the Greek mythology god. He is a cherub. They created beautiful music and played instruments, but they were more than that.

Queen Lili

Reaction score
Reactions
100,600 4,813 2,396
Alleybux
He still would have those gifts and abilities that would go beyond what humans can produce. He may not have been beethoven or choir director in heaven, but on earth he is one. Even some of the best singers were part of a choir and would be known for how they produce music. So yes he has alot of musical skills, like instruments and singing. That he gives to people here on earth, long as they give him a shoutout. A cherub job was singing and playing instruments.

LaLumiere

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,229 314 160
Alleybux
I don't see how it explains why music is the way it is today if Satan has always been the angel/head of music. We're talking about an entity that spans thousands of years. If anything, it proves that the music/entertainment has always had Satanic hold, even when the music was at its absolute best. Who do you think the songs 'Lucille' and 'Luck Be a Lady Tonight' were about? 'Luck', 'Lucille' and 'Lucy' are other names for him. They were just subtle about it then. Now, not so much. And there were a lot of horrible things going on behind the scenes back then too.
I think lucifer was a cherub, not necessarily the head of music, and because of his music background, he decided to use the music industry to turn people away from God.

comeon2022

Come On 2022!
Reaction score
Reactions
29,420 3,310 3,351
Alleybux
That's how LSA is. Give them an inch and they'll go 1000 miles with it.

LSA: So Satan what did you do when you was with the Lord?

Satan: I'd prepared pipes for worship.

LSA: Oh so, you're, well, you were the choir director?

Satan: I was more of an instrument bearer...

LSA: OH, okay, you're really good at playing instruments and singing. What songs did you write?

Satan: ....

LaLumiere

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,229 314 160
Alleybux
He still would have those gifts and abilities that would go beyond what humans can produce. He may not have been beethoven or choir director in heaven, but on earth he is one. Even some of the best singers were part of a choir and would be known for how they produce music. So yes he has alot of musical skills, like instruments and singing. That he gives to people here on earth, long as they give him a shoutout. A cherub job was singing and playing instruments.
I see, so you think God is not responsible for giving some people the ability to sing well or play music well ?

Lamborghin1

You wanna eat my punani?
Reaction score
Reactions
20,289 626 508
Alleybux
Wow at Satan having hoes, “he was a beautiful angel” “he was the best of them...”

Chile, Jesus should come as soon as he possibly can

Last edited:

Queen Lili

Reaction score
Reactions
100,600 4,813 2,396
Alleybux
I see, so you think God is not responsible for giving some people the ability to sing well or play music well ?
Now I didnt say all that, but satan knowledge of music and how to hook people goes beyond our creativity. He’s from the heavenly realm, he knows alot more about music. Satan will take advantage of people who have a similar gift, so dont go too far.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,313 80 58
Alleybux
Wow at Satan having hoes, “he was a beautiful angel” “he was the best of them...”

Chile, Jesus should come already
But that's exactly how Lucifer and Morning Star is described in the Bible. And Satan is the one who is described as the ugly goat-like creature. I don't know if he turns into that creature after the fall, it's never explained.

LaLumiere

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,229 314 160
Alleybux
Now I didnt say all that, but satan knowledge of music and how to hook people goes beyond our creativity. He’s from the heavenly realm, he knows alot more about music. Satan will take advantage of people who have a similar gift, so dont go too far.
Yeah, I mean the fact my favorite musicians and singers (MJ, Whitney, Marvin G) all died young and had a chaotic life, let me know not to go too far.

Fun4me

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,230 296 55
Alleybux
Yes Lucifer, as it was known, was the head of music according to the Bible. There is a very spiritual aspect to the music. You know how you listen to some music and you are so happy, while some make you feel xesual and there are some that make you sad. I always wonder why is that?

MizzLa89

A hero has to win every fight, A villian just 1
Reaction score
Reactions
285,037 6,179 993
Alleybux
From accounts in the Quran, lucifier or iblis as hes called in arabic, was made of musical instruments as well as beautiful jewels so he was a glittery and a noisy bish lol which is y he was vain.

When Satan was dragged by his stale lace front from heaven, the Lord didn't take away his gifts or skills. As you can see, he still uses them.
Not his stale lace front lmao

Addicted 2Diamonds

I just want my money....
Reaction score
Reactions
165,251 6,548 2,482
Alleybux

This. I came in here just to say that while I've heard people and pastors say this, I've NEVER physically read it. I have no idea where this idea even come from.

Baby

Prayer Warrior. Saved by Grace alone
Reaction score
Reactions
34,978 1,329 759
Alleybux
How are we supposed to know if any of this is true?

Music is not satanic trash. You sound like a Puritan. Puritans hated everything considered a GOOD TIME. Puritans believed that only hard work, pain, anger and seriousness was serving God.

*Plays Lana Del Reys "Gods and Monsters" as I exit thread*

Decide the Side​

Did you know the first battle ever fought occurred in heaven and continues on earth today? Every person ever born has played a role in war, and understanding principles involved is absolutely crucial in determining what side you are fighting on, and fighting for.​

The Bible tells us that the war began with an angel named Lucifer, who was described as a covering cherub(Ezekiel 28:14-16). A covering cherub, according to Exodus 25:14-20, is an angel that stood in the very presence of God, covering the ark of the testimony, in which lay the law of God. Above the ark was God’s mercy seat. These earthly replicas were designed to teach heavenly realities (see Hebrews 8:1-5).

This image shows us the foundation of God’s throne (the mercy seat) in heaven was His law (ark of the covenant), and Lucifer was once an angel that stood closest to the throne of God, covering (meaning “to guard” or “protect”) the law of God.
This was his position in heaven.

All was at peace until iniquity was found in Lucifer (Ezekiel 28:15). According to 1 John 3:4, iniquity, or sin, is defined as, Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. Lucifer, the angel that was to guard the law of God, the foundation of God’s government, turned against that very law, which resulted in the introduction of sin into the heavenly atmosphere.

Hence, the first war was over the law of God. Lucifer, like a master politician, argued that heavenly angels had no need for a law because they were already holy. Lucifer said, I will be like the most High (Isaiah 14:14), without obeying His laws. In other words, Lucifer, now Satan, had introduced the principle of self-righteousness—righteousness by one’s own standard versus the universal standard of God’s law. The argument was a deceptive one, and one that still deceives the masses today.

Many can be heard repeating the lie that we do not need to obey God in order to be like God. Even in Christian circles, the lesson is taught that God’s law is obsolete, and one need not obey to be like Him in character. Just as a great multitude of heavenly angels fell for Satan’s lie, so now millions of people carry the same philosophy, and therefore place themselves in rank with the forces of Satan.

Adam and Eve were sold the same lie, You can be like gods, without obeying God. They fell for it. As a result, humanity became rebels of the kingdom of heaven. For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be, (Romans 8:6-8). But God introduced the plan of salvation, a plan designed to lead mankind back to the throne of God through obedience to His law.

To be continued...

Baby

Prayer Warrior. Saved by Grace alone
Reaction score
Reactions
34,978 1,329 759
Alleybux
I have never, ever heard of this until THIS thread. I think people just make sh!t up and expect no follow through, because an echo chamber is needed to justify their beliefs.
The Conclusion...
This is the plan of salvation, and all who stand for the government of God place themselves squarely against Satan and his army. And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ, (Revelation 12:17).

This is the dividing line between those who will be loyal subjects of the throne of heaven, and those who refuse to acknowledge and strive to live by God’s law. Hence John wrote, He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him (1 John 2:4). It is evidence of being in a covenant relationship with God, a covenant Paul describes in these words, “This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them,” (Hebrews 10:16).

Even the prophet Daniel recognized this division of forces when he wrote, And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits,” (Daniel 11:32). Yes, as Lucifer flattered the angels in heaven with the thought they were naturally good, so he seeks to flatter people today. But the people that do “know their God” will not be fooled or deceived, but will do mighty things for God, and for the redemption of many. Whose side are you on? God or Satan?

This article originally appeared in Decide the Side on May/June, 2012 issue.

Bjxxxx

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
60,859 1,064 802
Alleybux
This is the order of Angel Heirchy.The Cheribim were the second highest, and looked like men...

Bjxxxx

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
60,859 1,064 802
Alleybux
Folk can believe what they want, that is the whole point of what Lucifer, Satan, fallen Cherub, was al about. Confusion and lies, and believing he could be on par with God. He took 1/3 of the other heavenly host with him though.

heybebe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
34,190 919 157
Alleybux
Prince of the power of the air? Something like that
Anyway you might like this video

chocolateTy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
291,291 7,673 6,914
Alleybux
Ez 28:14 tells us he was the "Cherub that coverth," meaning, he was the chief of the Cherubim. He led worship, and because of his musical instruments are made into his essence, he was in charge of worship. One could hear his presence. He also interceded at the mercy seat, and was responsible for guarding it. This is also why he looked so different from the rest, and God made no other living creature look like him again.

He's thought to have sat at the left hand of God, which is why people back in the day didn't want left handed children and tried to make them switch hands. The wrong path is also called "the left-hand path."

chocolateTy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
291,291 7,673 6,914
Alleybux
But that's exactly how Lucifer and Morning Star is described in the Bible. And Satan is the one who is described as the ugly goat-like creature. I don't know if he turns into that creature after the fall, it's never explained.
Ez 14:10 says that Cherubs have 4 faces, with one being an Ox. That is the true face of those creatures, even though they also have one of a man, eagle, and lion. When he was kicked out of heaven, he still maintained his Cherub body, but lost the "light" that God gave him that illuminated him and all other creation.

Sanaa

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
18,885 890 1,125
Alleybux
i change my mind on posting what i want to post here
so check you inbox and watch the video suggestion
Some of the ignorant stupid comments as well expected is alreay pissing me off so i wont post what i wanted to post publicly. LSA has too many witches wizards and scourcers. Check your inbox. Hope it helps