Quantcast

Is it weird that Kourtney Kardashian (41) is best friends with a 19 year old?

Cuti3pi3

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,827 923 342
Alleybux
I know it sounds f*cked up, but I dont like hanging out with parents, even if we're the same age (20s). I'll visit them to say hi and see how they are doing, but besides that I won't actively hangout with them.

Once you have children, your youth goes away regardless of your age and i feel that way hanging out with them.

Edit: keywords are once you have children. AKA they CHOSE not to abort.

Your youth really does go away after having children. I get bored hanging out with my friends who decided to be teen mom/ young mother. They have a responsibility that I don't. Why should I suffer? Let me have fun while they do mommy duties.

Even my friend who was a teen mom told me that almost all her friends disappeared after she became a mom. It's the sad truth.
I’ve heard alot of stories of teen moms getting dropped by the friend group when they became moms. I think it’s because when they become a mom their whole personality revolves around being a mom. Every conversation is centered around their baby or the baby’s father. And sadly I agree with your statement about youth going away when you become a mom. They obviously still look young but their lifestyle now is that of an older person. The stress of being a parent can really age you and force any teen parent to mature faster than an average rate

Cuti3pi3

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,827 923 342
Alleybux
Kourtney and Scott are two peas in pod. They hang out with people thats young enough to be their kids just so they can hold onto to that fleeting youth that they will never get to be again. Truly sad.

Cuti3pi3

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,827 923 342
Alleybux
The butterfly filter explains their relationship. If you know, you know. :cautious:
upload_2020-8-23_5-22-8.jpeg

jessssss

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,059 1,769 385
Alleybux
It looks odd on the surface, but I doubt they are even friends to be honest, or I doubt that they are as close as they seem. Probably just good publicity for both of them.

Jasmine Bay

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
234,020 11,923 4,443
Alleybux
They’re actually friends? I thought they were just hanging out on some PR sh!t. I’m in my early 20s and personally prefer to talk to people who are older than me, the conversations are more interesting.
LSA is ageist asfff. When I was 15-19, most of my friends outside of school were 18-23 but they were all girls. There was no 'pedophilia' or grooming whatsoever like they always conclude.

I can understand the skepticism regarding older males and younger girls but Addison is 19. At 19, I also had female friends that were almost in their 30s but because they were great mentors and people to go to for advice. This site likes to look at everything so negatively.

Yet they're the same ones that take "you look 18-25" as a compliment in their 40s and 50s.

Jasmine Bay

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
234,020 11,923 4,443
Alleybux
Kourtney is probably one of those women that are afraid to age so they befriend and date younger people. That girl is just trying to get into the kartrash circle, social climbing.
Most women are afraid to age hence why they're always afraid to reveal it after ages 29-35.

Try to ask this question and you'll get looked at as if you're trying to pry into their life.

yamz

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,047 260 116
Alleybux
It’s really weird and creepy. It just reeks of desperation. I get befriending coworkers but there’s no job that I would have that would put me around a 19year old.

Viperina

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,101 16 3
Alleybux
She’s getting adoration that won’t happen with peers. All the KJ’s friends seem to have to be subservient to them or the relationships end. They don’t have equals because that would mean similar or greater economic status and age range. If you’re secure and wealthy you won’t hang around this family. Not a mark against them I think it’s the same for those who become famous from reality tv and the like—money didn’t solve psychological issues.

Valkire

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
778 1
Alleybux
She’s getting adoration that won’t happen with peers. All the KJ’s friends seem to have to be subservient to them or the relationships end. They don’t have equals because that would mean similar or greater economic status and age range. If you’re secure and wealthy you won’t hang around this family. Not a mark against them I think it’s the same for those who become famous from reality tv and the like—money didn’t solve psychological issues.
I agree!
No one from that clan hangs out or dating with those above their status. They hangs out only with mediocrities such as TikTok kids, Instagram influencers or with typical parasites and clout chasers. And they also dating (specially Kendull) with nba clout chasers, parasites and mediocrities like Ben and Devin. Real stars like Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande etc. are above their status and everything else.

Kaavshy

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Alleybux
Idk it's kinda weird but at the same time she's around ppl of all ages. If she were 21 and up then I think that wld be okay but 19 is basically still a teen (imo). I know she had bad anxiety (K) when turning 40 so maybe she is trying to hold on to her youth. I've always felt like Kourtney was hurt badly by Scott leaving her for Sophia. I mean that does suck: giving a man 3 kids for him to turn around and leave you for some 20 year old. I think Kourtney feels insecure about her age tbh. Idk if she goes to therapy but maybe she shld go OR some grief therapists may recommend she hang out with younger ppl. I think Kourtney cld be grieving the loss of her "youth" so she cld be trying to hang with someone younger to fulfill that need. I know in grief therapy sometimes they encourage you to try things you feel like you missed out on.

I personally don't think it's wrong or bad or immature to hang out with ppl 21 and up. But 19 (imo) is too low BUT hey let the lady do her. Oh well.

Wow for you 19 yo it's too low ??? 19 to 21 not a lot things change.. she's adult

meowcake

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,218 730 109
Alleybux
If the opportunity arose(in an imaginary world), I would be friends with her too. Then I’d use them for everything they got so I can get my money up.

It’s a weird friendship but I understand why Addison is hatching onto her.

Controverse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
171,914 18,463 3,404
Alleybux
The kardashians have more to gain from other celebrities than the other way around. Fame and relevancy are 2 different things. The kardashians are more famous than most of the people they try to sic themselves on, but are never more relevant. Meg, cardi, ariana, jlaw and many others have all been contacted by Kris at peaks of their relevancy. Kris wishes she had other ways to try to keep her daughters relevant other than same tired failing relationships. These days, you won't see them trending on this site without a black celebrity involved.
I agree!
No one from that clan hangs out or dating with those above their status. They hangs out only with mediocrities such as TikTok kids, Instagram influencers or with typical parasites and clout chasers. And they also dating (specially Kendull) with nba clout chasers, parasites and mediocrities like Ben and Devin. Real stars like Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande etc. are above their status and everything else.

CeeBunz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,386 730 56
Alleybux
PERHAPS it wouldn't be weird if it was a one time thing, but because this is a pattern for Kourt I'm giving major side eye. And that other "Kourtney is weird" thread that another font posted brings up some good points about her and the whole family dynamic. She hangs/hung with all of Kendalls young guy friends. did that super weird video with harry acting like he wanted to date her or something, turned Kims assistant Steph into her bff and then all of a sudden Steph doesn't want to work for Kim anymore, hung out with Jaden, Biebs, the list goes on. her actual bf younes was young af but everyone turned the other way because they are both famous and had money and ~*must have*~ met organically and have some much in common about Hollywood life (eye roll). she brings these 18-20ish year olds around her kids in their home and just lets them hang out and influence and film them. and now that I think about it? who is Kourtney's best friend? all the other siblings have like definite best friends that everyone is aware of. I'm not sure who Kourtney's was or is currently. definitely never anyone her age.

KillaJ21

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,780 182 144
Alleybux
Hmm I’m in my mid 20’s now at 41 the only thing I would be to a 19 year old is a mentor. Not a friend we would have nothing in common.

KillaJ21

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,780 182 144
Alleybux
Hmm I’m in my mid 20’s now at 41 the only thing I would be to a 19 year old is a mentor. Not a friend we would have nothing in common.

steffi

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,151 166 44
Alleybux
Kourtney has a history of being a lesbian so that must be what this is. Remember she dated a girl in Florida?

FlowersInBloom

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,025 852 66
Alleybux
I don't see 'lovers' when I look at them. A lot of people in the weird Hollywood world are stunted in maturity. I really just looked at Kourtney as someone being able to pretend she is younger than she is (in her mind) while with Addison. Kind of in denial of her age and feels young at heart, so she is doing anything she can to feel that rush of fun.

I really don't understand what the hell they would talk about though beyond sharing laughs, gossip about people, and giving advice. I guess that's the basis for a lot of bµllsh!t friendships that get overly posted on social media for likes.

I picture Kourtney just doing a lot of "omg - back when I was your age..." story telling and talking about guys. And discussing being famous. That's it.

Last edited:

MessyAlly

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,234 208 34
Alleybux
I def thought it was so weird when I first seen these two hanging out… I didn’t even realize Addison was that young. Weird.

TalkOfNuYork

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
694,016 35,105 4,760
Alleybux
I believe they have a lot in common. Women like the Kardashians do not age mentally. She's probably teaching her how to leverage her fame and ol girl is probably trying to get close to kylie

I don't know if Kourtney is narcissistic like her sister Kim but narcissistic people tend to be very immature mentally.

Onyxprincess

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,150 1,546 1,886
Alleybux
Its kind of cute.

I would think it was weird except it could be a big sister kind of relationship.

And since Kourtney is an eldest sister and has some younger sisters not that much older than Addison Rae.

asiansauce1

Ya’ll’s favorite Chinese
Reaction score
Reactions
2,845 83 38
Alleybux
I think Kourt is just hanging out to youthfulness and trying to get away from her fam.. or maybe the 19 year old teeny bopper is her lover who knows

P31Woman

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,866 274 219
Alleybux
I’m friends with the older ladies at my church. It’s always good to have older people around you.