Is Kelly Rowland Ugly?

Reactions
9,603 49 15
Alleybux
tumblr_lrdj909w8i1qc42hdo1_500.gif

Reactions
39,838 652 277
Alleybux
she's pretty. This is why im upset she's doing all these shitty ass songs trying so hard to be sexy. Ma'm youve got it. No need for all that.

Effete Side Eyes For All
Reactions
15,619 15 27
Alleybux
When Destiny's Child broke out as a trio, I thought Michelle was the prettiest, followed by Beyonce, and with Kelly in last place. I don't know what the fuck my teenage mind was thinking back then, but I never thought any of them were ugly, and I still don't.

StarryNights
Reactions
Alleybux
I don't get the hype honestly. She's clearly had some work done because she did NOT use to look like that when she was with DC. I don't think she's ugly though.

Former LSA Multi-Trillionaire
Reactions
Alleybux
She's definitely not ugly. In fact, I've always thought she was the prettiest member of DC, followed by Letoya Luckett. I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but anyone who thinks Kelly is ugly needs their eyes checked.

I do, however, acknowledge that she can take some unfortunate/unfavorable photographs.

Eating fried chicken and chips
Reactions
22,920 455 341
Alleybux
Method Man and Raekwon both told me she resembled me when I met them eleven years ago. My hair stylist at the time didn't think we favored one another. I don't think we do either,I think shes a pretty lady.

Reactions
7,368 86 112
Alleybux
I want to see some you fonts' pictures on this thread to talk about somebody is ugly. I don't judge females like that since I am not attracted to them. Why does it matter if I believe she is pretty or ugly?

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Buckingham Swirl: The Prince Charles (and Family) Appreciation Thread
That stuff with Dean and is wife is so crazy, the paper is a mess I am so glad Meghan won her case and I hope her payout is big. And it seems as...
Are Kate & Will actively in competition with Meghan & Harry?
The answer is: Yes. W&K stay making knock-off Sussex moves.
Trevor Noah Girlfriend?
Oh yea, I had forgotten about Minka's "insensitive" IG stories around the time of the verdict. Yes that was incredible as Dmoney has stated she...
Miami Tea Ch 4 2021
We can agree to disagree but it’s evident she has not been pushing like Allyiah or someone truly successful with promos and their name on makeup...
John Hopkins is out here experimenting on black patients again...
am i the only one who cant view tik tok videos on lsa? i always have to go to the page then try to hunt for the video
Crackhead Brown being colorist again
We not riding on other Black woman for that disrespectful pos. Fuck her. Reminds me of Rashida Strober who's a dark skinned activist but, sings...
What Black show or shows you think is overrated?
Good Times. The Wayan's Bros I will say The Jamie Fox show is underrated
Vegan + Gluten Free Pancake/Waffle Recipe
ooh this sounds good! Was that all purpose gluten free flour or just the regular all purpose flour? Oh oops! It’s the gf flour!
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
I knew it wasn't just me looking at the name Clydiva and seeing the word Clymidia. Chile, I named her Clymydia early on.
Top Bottom