Is LSA now ready to admit that Phoni Braxton is NOT an icon????

#rebel
Time Out
Reactions
43,526 3,675 7,471
Alleybux
I been saying this shit for 8 years.

Phoni Braxton is NOT an icon. I was called all types of delusional, insane, i keep drama started, etc, etc. Everyone on this site is going to owe me a MF apology. And my dm's are open whenever you are ready.

I've been saying since 2013...Phoni Braxton had ZERO impact on the game. No classic albums. He is basically the r&b Britney Spears (as I said just yesterday and got attacked).

You guys on this site STAY singing his praises but he has NOTHING to show for this acclaim in the real world.Outside of LSA, nobody gives a fuck about this mf.

The proof is in the pudding. How is it that music legend DIONNE WARWICK said herself Phoni is NOT an icon? Y'all think Dionne is lying?? Dionne been doing this since before most of us were born. She has more collateral than every single one of us. Surely, her word is one to be taken seriously.

Phoni is NOT an icon. Period. And y'all need to stop living in your fantasy worlds.

Thank you.

The Hell Stone
Reactions
27,819 64 25
Alleybux
What did she do to you? Did she piss on your doormat or what? I don't even stan toni but your obsession sounds unhealthy and kinda dangerous. Seek help.

Finding girls for my son Scrapp
Reactions
61,396 2,038 467
Alleybux
OP this you?

1618715410754.png

#rebel
Time Out
Reactions
43,526 3,675 7,471
Alleybux
tenor.gif

So you just ran from that Dionne Warwick thread to get this off your chest huh, OP?
I want my apology.

And anyone that doesn't want to do it publicly, can just send me a DM.

I got attacked, condemned to hell, ridiculed, etc etc for YEARSSSS behind this Phoni Braxton shit. And music legend corroborates what I have BEEN saying all along - so clearly, what I been saying about this irrelevant ass, flop ass bitch Phoni is not without merit.

Taurus Nation
Reactions
57,018 1,016 666
Alleybux
I think this is the time for some Got2BRealness:

But seriously. Toni is a legend and iconic. Doesn't have a classic albmu? Self entitled IS A TRUE CLASSIC ALBUM of all time and she changed the game for the sistas with lower registers. And she can sing her ass off.

I love me some Dionne and she is a legend her damn self. But like Dionne is not vocally on her level so I can't even...like huh? Those Newports are going to her head.

Self Entitled gave us:

Another Sad Love Song
Seven Whole Days
Spending My Time With You
Breathe Again
Love Should Have Brought You Home
You Mean The World to Me

The heffa stayed on constant rotation for a hot minute

Then she gave us in her next albums

Makin Me High
Unbreak My Heart
Spanish Guitar
He Wasn't Man Enough
Hand Tied
TBA
And so much more...

Put some respect on her name.

Last edited:
Not today, Satan
Reactions
72,904 714 89
Alleybux
I want my apology.

And anyone that doesn't want to do it publicly, can just send me a DM.

I got attacked, condemned to hell, ridiculed, etc etc for YEARSSSS behind this Phoni Braxton shit. And music legend corroborates what I have BEEN saying all along - so clearly, what I been saying about this irrelevant ass, flop ass bitch Phoni is not without merit.

Good luck with that.

#rebel
Time Out
Reactions
43,526 3,675 7,471
Alleybux
I think this is the tie for some Got2BRealness:

But seriously. Toni is a legend and iconic. Doesn't have a classic album. Self entitled IS A TRUE CLASSIC ALBUM of all time and she changed the game for the sistas with lower register. And she can sing her ass off.

I love me some Dionne and she is a legend her damn self. But like Dionne is not vocally on her level so I can't even...like huh? Those Newports are going to her head.

Self Entitled gave us:

Another Sad Love Song
Seven Whole Days
Spending My Time With You
Breathe Again
Love Should Brought You Home
You Mean The World to Me

The heffa stayed on constant rotation for a hot minute

Then she gave us in her next albums

Makin Me High
Unbreak My Heart
Spanish Guitar
He Wasn't Man Enough
Hand Ties
TBA
And so much more...

Put some respect on her name.
Anita changed the game for sistas with lower registers. Phoni was just a copy cat. On his own merits, he had ZERO impact. Can you name me one singer that said Phoni made them want to sing? Who was inspired to become a singer after hearing Phoni???

Noboddddddddddy.

Taurus Nation
Reactions
57,018 1,016 666
Alleybux
Anita changed the game for sistas with lower registers. Phoni was just a copy cat. On his own merits, he had ZERO impact. Can you name me one singer that said Phoni made them want to sing? Who was inspired to become a singer after hearing Phoni???

Noboddddddddddy.
Between Anita and Toni, they were not getting that love. Toni came out and a lot of sisters who sang in lower registers followed suit.

Like why do you hate this woman so much?

Pretty On Fleek
Reactions
109,826 5,703 7,540
Alleybux
I know you not talking about one of the highest selling rnb acts in history
70 million records sold, 41 million Albums(pre social media) ...she was still selling out shows prior to covid.

Unbreak my heart featured on a ton of movies and some commercials alone.

Not to mention a Las Vegas residency...

Choke.

#rebel
Time Out
Reactions
43,526 3,675 7,471
Alleybux
Between Anita and Toni, they were not getting that love. Toni came out and a lot of sisters who sang in lower registers followed suit.

Like why do you hate this woman so much?
I don't hate anybody but I'm sick of this site disregarding MJB's impact for somebody like PHONI.

Phoni doesn't even get respect amongst her peers in the industry. Y'all need to stop trying to make fetch happen. That shit will NEVER happen and Phoni will NEVER be iconic.

Just an FYI - Dionne did say Mary was iconic and spoke positively about her growth.

Reactions
5,599 67 13
Alleybux
What did she do to you? Did she piss on your doormat or what? I don't even stan toni but your obsession sounds unhealthy and kinda dangerous. Seek help.

Dionne would lie??
LMAO Gabriel, Adrenaline probably doesn't know what you are talking about. You sound a little off for commenting that without context. The thread of DW opinions of circa late 90s female singers doesn't have many comments for her to know.

Are you okay? Seriously?

As sorrowful, yet always rejoicing.
Reactions
40,516 1,600 1,715
Alleybux
I say this as kindly as possible, but you crazy. Please explain to the class what Toni Braxton has done to have you hating her with such fierceness.

You come out better blocking me.
Reactions
102,543 3,961 1,677
Alleybux
Aw Gabriel I was just playing when I said MJB wasn't worth a damn.

MJB is an icon, there won't be another who can make such great, heartfelt, jazzy music with such a voice ever again. All the girls who've tried have failed and I will continue to watch every tv show and movie she's in even though my auntie isn't that great of an actress.

Let's get it crunk in this dancerie while we nibble on our crispy chicken and fresh lettuce sandwiches.

Reactions
2,499 4 8
Alleybux
OP, you're a weirdo and need help. You give me stalker and deranged mental patient vibes. Your threads are not funny; they're flat out creepy.

Last edited:

The Culture

Recent Posts

Aesthetic-y Fashion Girl Thread II
What the hell is this supposed to be!? Y’all really think this is style!? I’m lost It’s giving the grinch
Jamal Bryant sent Gizelle Bryant to an Insane Asylum?!
Will Gizelle is a glutton for punishment. Where is her daddy to talk some sense into his soft headed as child.
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Because I think some of the crazy coo coo for cocoa puff fans just got slapped with the reality stick today Whatever rocks your boat.
Experiences with Indian Bosses
Indian managers are the worst. You’re lucky she’s not female. I got bullied out by an Indian female manager in my first proper job over one small...
Do you think states like Mississippi can ever be a place of black progression?
We often talk and have debates about Mecca cities or states, however instead of flocking to these successful black ran cities why not try to build...
Want to see the biggest boom ever in small business start-ups? Universal healthcare.
I don’t get the correlation. If you are low income u qualify for Medicare. Why would that led to a small business boom? There are plenty of small...
Top Bottom