Is LSA now ready to admit that Phoni Braxton is NOT an icon????

We're all made up of Stardust
Reactions
36,801 262 6
Alleybux
Who is PHONI Braxton??? Is that the Vegas strip impersonator version of sultry songstress and ICON Toni Braxton?

580ECECD-3BFE-4107-A9E9-F9EC42E68140.jpeg.jpg

#rebel
Time Out
Reactions
43,541 3,677 7,473
Alleybux
OP, you're a weirdo and need help. You give me stalker and deranged mental patient vibes. You're threads are not funny; they're flat out creepy.
But you're steady on the first page of them all posting.

Stop stalking me and let me get my frustrations out in peace. Or would you like for me to call you out in the BA??? Because I can show you funny if you'd like.

Stop derailing and go post in a thread that more suits you.

Reactions
2,515 4 8
Alleybux
But you're steady on the first page of them all posting.

Stop stalking me and let me get my frustrations out in peace. Or would you like for me to call you out in the BA??? Because I can show you funny if you'd like.

Stop derailing and go post in a thread that more suits you.
Like I said; you're not funny and you're sick in the head. Someone should've checked you into a mental institution a long time ago. I can post in whatever post I damn well please. If you have a problem with that, don't post. Simple. Now go piss off somewhere else.

#rebel
Time Out
Reactions
43,541 3,677 7,473
Alleybux
Like I said; you're not funny and you're sick in the head. Someone should've checked you into a mental institution a long time ago. I can post in whatever post I damn well please. If you have a problem with that, don't post. Simple. Now go piss off somewhere else.

Okay, so you're adamant on stalking me.

So as not to take this thread off topic and get myself, banned...give me a minute.

Reactions
2,515 4 8
Alleybux
Okay, so you're adamant on stalking me.

So as not to take this thread off topic and get myself, banned...give me a minute.
Girl, ain’t nobody stalking you lmao. When you make dumbass threads and they shoot to the top of the forum list, you’re bound to get some replies letting you know how ignorant they are.

Reactions
750 12 2
Alleybux
at the end of the day, you can talk all the shit you want about toni and agree with dionne but the fact still stands that it is the people who decide who is iconic and who is not. and it has been widely determined that toni is an icon. she has had more than enough “hits” to fit the bill of an icon. she was the main reason for the braxton reality show. she has obviously inspired many after her...idk what else you want lol.

dionne as legendary as she is, isn’t the best person to ask about an icon of toni’s generation. she even said mariah isn’t an icon which she definitely is, but she is entitled to her opinion and so are you but don’t come for toni and not expect her stans to not bite back lol. and then continuing to refer to toni as a “he” is just disrespectful for no reason, there is nothing tone has done to you for you to be this pressed wtf lmao.

#rebel
Time Out
Reactions
43,541 3,677 7,473
Alleybux
at the end of the day, you can talk all the shit you want about toni and agree with dionne but the fact still stands that it is the people who decide who is iconic and who is not. and it has been widely determined that toni is an icon. she has had more than enough “hits” to fit the bill of an icon. she was the main reason for the braxton reality show. she has obviously inspired many after her...idk what else you want lol.

dionne as legendary as she is, isn’t the best person to ask about an icon of toni’s generation. she even said mariah isn’t an icon which she definitely is, but she is entitled to her opinion and so are you but don’t come for toni and not expect her stans to not bite back lol. and then continuing to refer to toni as a “he” is just disrespectful for no reason, there is nothing tone has done to you for you to be this pressed wtf lmao.

I don't give a damn about her so called "stans." Yall spend so much time attacking me but don't put that same energy into supporting Phoni's shit. I been on this site for 8 years. I want all the smoke.

How can the people decide that Phoni is an icon but these same people aren't actually investing in and supporting him? How many icon awards has Phoni won?? He hasn't had a truly successful album since 1996. That is 25 years ago. He didn't even make it a decade before he fell off and became obsolete. How is that an icon? Yall talk about the fact that he came out and slayed during the Mesozoic period but...what has been going on since the turn of the millennium? That's the question.

Mariah is an icon and has the accolades to show for it. She gets tributed and receives legend awards and is frequently shouted out for her impact on music. Mary does as well.

Why doesn't Phoni??

Reactions
17,954 241 290
Alleybux
while she sold alot of records and I like her stuff with Babyface and two R. Kelly cuts especially the way Kellz flipped "How many ways the remix" and I could listen to a greatest hits of hers, however nobody debates her in conversation with the greatest of the greats. bottom line without Babyface ain't much to her music.naw she ain't seeing no Dionne Warwick in any lifetime catelog to catelog

Reactions
750 12 2
Alleybux
I don't give a damn about her so called "stans." Yall spend so much time attacking me but don't put that same energy into supporting Phoni's shit. I been on this site for 8 years. I want all the smoke.

How can the people decide that Phoni is an icon but these same people aren't actually investing in and supporting him? How many icon awards has Phoni won?? He hasn't had a truly successful album since 1996. That is 25 years ago. He didn't even make it a decade before he fell off and became obsolete. How is that an icon? Yall talk about the fact that he came out and slayed during the Mesozoic period but...what has been going on since the turn of the millennium? That's the question.

Mariah is an icon and has the accolades to show for it. She gets tributed and receives legend awards and is frequently shouted out for her impact on music. Mary does as well.

Why doesn't Phoni??
you must be living under a rock, toni is doing just fine now, her newest music gets plenty of streams and views, she has a song out with h.e.r and one with kem both of which get regular airplay on r&b radio stations so her fans are supporting her. tone being overlooked in receiving awards does not take away anything from her being an iconic artist.

Last edited:

The Culture

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Andrew Yang Criticizes ‘Defund The Police’ after NYC Shooting
Girl, you could have saved this anti-cop rant for someone else. I am grateful for the police, who I need to protect me from crime. Defunding the...
UPDATE Brittany Byrd addresses JT with some love and light type shade; JT responds again
I don’t see anything wrong with her exposing JT’s DV issues with uzi when JT attacked her unwarranted. Shes going so hard at Brittany over...
Games that scare the **** out of you?
That Manbat jumpscare, I wasn’t ready GIRL!!!
388,000 enslaved Africans brought to US, 4,000,000 Blacks after Slavery
There were Black people in the Americas before slavery. I'm not sure how many. Some people hate when it's bought up. It doesn't sound too far...
The Keanu Reeves Discussion Thread
Sherrie Rose. Director, producer, writer and star of Me and Will, 1999. Dogstar was in the movie too, in one scene, right in the beginning...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
That is exactly what Selena Gomez said after dating JB. That she would never again mix private stuff with her profession. So now you will see she...
  • Poll
Have you ever met a Black Male Karen?
Yes. I can't stand a man that's a petty bitch.
Twitter Rumor: NBCUniversal want to start phasing out housewives’ shows
Who is this person? I can believe that they want to phase them out but they aren't going to do and not tank the network. Bravo has already tried...
Top Bottom