Quantcast

Is LSA now ready to admit that Phoni Braxton is NOT an icon????

Icon J Blige

#rebel
Reaction score
Reactions
53,609 5,053 9,230
Alleybux
I been saying this sh!t for 8 years.

Phoni Braxton is NOT an icon. I was called all types of delusional, insane, i keep drama started, etc, etc. Everyone on this site is going to owe me a MF apology. And my dm's are open whenever you are ready.

I've been saying since 2013...Phoni Braxton had ZERO impact on the game. No classic albums. He is basically the r&b Britney Spears (as I said just yesterday and got attacked).

You guys on this site STAY singing his praises but he has NOTHING to show for this acclaim in the real world.Outside of LSA, nobody gives a fµck about this mf.

The proof is in the pudding. How is it that music legend DIONNE WARWICK said herself Phoni is NOT an icon? Y'all think Dionne is lying?? Dionne been doing this since before most of us were born. She has more collateral than every single one of us. Surely, her word is one to be taken seriously.

Phoni is NOT an icon. Period. And y'all need to stop living in your fantasy worlds.

Thank you.

ADRENALINE

kiking at a delusional transformer in a dusty wig
Reaction score
Reactions
148,840 19,564 1,783
Alleybux
What did she do to you? Did she piss on your doormat or what? I don't even stan toni but your obsession sounds unhealthy and kinda dangerous. Seek help.

KarenKing

Ralph Sidora's beard airbrush artist
Reaction score
Reactions
112,463 6,473 774
Alleybux
OP this you?

1618715410754.png

MochaTwist

Not today, Satan
Reaction score
Reactions
90,645 970 122
Alleybux
tenor.gif

So you just ran from that Dionne Warwick thread to get this off your chest huh, OP?

Icon J Blige

#rebel
Reaction score
Reactions
53,609 5,053 9,230
Alleybux
tenor.gif

So you just ran from that Dionne Warwick thread to get this off your chest huh, OP?
I want my apology.

And anyone that doesn't want to do it publicly, can just send me a DM.

I got attacked, condemned to hell, ridiculed, etc etc for YEARSSSS behind this Phoni Braxton sh!t. And music legend corroborates what I have BEEN saying all along - so clearly, what I been saying about this irrelevant ass, flop ass b!tch Phoni is not without merit.

VENTITRENA

Taurus Nation
Reaction score
Reactions
127,199 3,685 2,097
Alleybux
I think this is the time for some Got2BRealness:

But seriously. Toni is a legend and iconic. Doesn't have a classic albmu? Self entitled IS A TRUE CLASSIC ALBUM of all time and she changed the game for the sistas with lower registers. And she can sing her ass off.

I love me some Dionne and she is a legend her damn self. But like Dionne is not vocally on her level so I can't even...like huh? Those Newports are going to her head.

Self Entitled gave us:

Another Sad Love Song
Seven Whole Days
Spending My Time With You
Breathe Again
Love Should Have Brought You Home
You Mean The World to Me

The heffa stayed on constant rotation for a hot minute

Then she gave us in her next albums

Makin Me High
Unbreak My Heart
Spanish Guitar
He Wasn't Man Enough
Hand Tied
TBA
And so much more...

Put some respect on her name.

Last edited:

MochaTwist

Not today, Satan
Reaction score
Reactions
90,645 970 122
Alleybux
I want my apology.

And anyone that doesn't want to do it publicly, can just send me a DM.

I got attacked, condemned to hell, ridiculed, etc etc for YEARSSSS behind this Phoni Braxton sh!t. And music legend corroborates what I have BEEN saying all along - so clearly, what I been saying about this irrelevant ass, flop ass b!tch Phoni is not without merit.

Good luck with that.

Icon J Blige

#rebel
Reaction score
Reactions
53,609 5,053 9,230
Alleybux
I think this is the tie for some Got2BRealness:

But seriously. Toni is a legend and iconic. Doesn't have a classic album. Self entitled IS A TRUE CLASSIC ALBUM of all time and she changed the game for the sistas with lower register. And she can sing her ass off.

I love me some Dionne and she is a legend her damn self. But like Dionne is not vocally on her level so I can't even...like huh? Those Newports are going to her head.

Self Entitled gave us:

Another Sad Love Song
Seven Whole Days
Spending My Time With You
Breathe Again
Love Should Brought You Home
You Mean The World to Me

The heffa stayed on constant rotation for a hot minute

Then she gave us in her next albums

Makin Me High
Unbreak My Heart
Spanish Guitar
He Wasn't Man Enough
Hand Ties
TBA
And so much more...

Put some respect on her name.

Anita changed the game for sistas with lower registers. Phoni was just a copy cat. On his own merits, he had ZERO impact. Can you name me one singer that said Phoni made them want to sing? Who was inspired to become a singer after hearing Phoni???

Noboddddddddddy.

VENTITRENA

Taurus Nation
Reaction score
Reactions
127,199 3,685 2,097
Alleybux
Anita changed the game for sistas with lower registers. Phoni was just a copy cat. On his own merits, he had ZERO impact. Can you name me one singer that said Phoni made them want to sing? Who was inspired to become a singer after hearing Phoni???

Noboddddddddddy.
Between Anita and Toni, they were not getting that love. Toni came out and a lot of sisters who sang in lower registers followed suit.

Like why do you hate this woman so much?

Divakim89

Pretty On Fleek
Reaction score
Reactions
128,769 7,945 8,863
Alleybux
I know you not talking about one of the highest selling rnb acts in history
70 million records sold, 41 million Albums(pre social media) ...she was still selling out shows prior to covid.

Unbreak my heart featured on a ton of movies and some commercials alone.

Not to mention a Las Vegas residency...

Choke.

Icon J Blige

#rebel
Reaction score
Reactions
53,609 5,053 9,230
Alleybux
Between Anita and Toni, they were not getting that love. Toni came out and a lot of sisters who sang in lower registers followed suit.

Like why do you hate this woman so much?
I don't hate anybody but I'm sick of this site disregarding MJB's impact for somebody like PHONI.

Phoni doesn't even get respect amongst her peers in the industry. Y'all need to stop trying to make fetch happen. That sh!t will NEVER happen and Phoni will NEVER be iconic.

Just an FYI - Dionne did say Mary was iconic and spoke positively about her growth.

LJJJJJJ

Tenoch Huerta & Kang's FIRST & ONLY WIFE
Reaction score
Reactions
35,609 881 296
Alleybux
What did she do to you? Did she piss on your doormat or what? I don't even stan toni but your obsession sounds unhealthy and kinda dangerous. Seek help.

Dionne would lie??
LMAO Gabriel, Adrenaline probably doesn't know what you are talking about. You sound a little off for commenting that without context. The thread of DW opinions of circa late 90s female singers doesn't have many comments for her to know.

Are you okay? Seriously?

Shameful 666

Slits Wrists
Reaction score
Reactions
53,383 3,743 4,525
Alleybux
I say this as kindly as possible, but you crazy. Please explain to the class what Toni Braxton has done to have you hating her with such fierceness.

Buffalo Butt

Ultimate Gobbler
Reaction score
Reactions
235,510 14,415 4,441
Alleybux
Aw Gabriel I was just playing when I said MJB wasn't worth a damn.

MJB is an icon, there won't be another who can make such great, heartfelt, jazzy music with such a voice ever again. All the girls who've tried have failed and I will continue to watch every tv show and movie she's in even though my auntie isn't that great of an actress.

Let's get it crunk in this dancerie while we nibble on our crispy chicken and fresh lettuce sandwiches.

Reaction score
Reactions
3,518 99 106
Alleybux
OP, you're a weirdo and need help. You give me stalker and deranged mental patient vibes. Your threads are not funny; they're flat out creepy.

Last edited:

Social Meds

We're all made up of Stardust
Reaction score
Reactions
141,185 2,793 736
Alleybux
Who is PHONI Braxton??? Is that the Vegas strip impersonator version of sultry songstress and ICON Toni Braxton?

580ECECD-3BFE-4107-A9E9-F9EC42E68140.jpeg.jpg

Icon J Blige

#rebel
Reaction score
Reactions
53,609 5,053 9,230
Alleybux
OP, you're a weirdo and need help. You give me stalker and deranged mental patient vibes. You're threads are not funny; they're flat out creepy.
But you're steady on the first page of them all posting.

Stop stalking me and let me get my frustrations out in peace. Or would you like for me to call you out in the BA??? Because I can show you funny if you'd like.

Stop derailing and go post in a thread that more suits you.

Reaction score
Reactions
3,518 99 106
Alleybux
But you're steady on the first page of them all posting.

Stop stalking me and let me get my frustrations out in peace. Or would you like for me to call you out in the BA??? Because I can show you funny if you'd like.

Stop derailing and go post in a thread that more suits you.
Like I said; you're not funny and you're sick in the head. Someone should've checked you into a mental institution a long time ago. I can post in whatever post I damn well please. If you have a problem with that, don't post. Simple. Now go piss off somewhere else.

Icon J Blige

#rebel
Reaction score
Reactions
53,609 5,053 9,230
Alleybux
Like I said; you're not funny and you're sick in the head. Someone should've checked you into a mental institution a long time ago. I can post in whatever post I damn well please. If you have a problem with that, don't post. Simple. Now go piss off somewhere else.

Okay, so you're adamant on stalking me.

So as not to take this thread off topic and get myself, banned...give me a minute.

Reaction score
Reactions
3,518 99 106
Alleybux
Okay, so you're adamant on stalking me.

So as not to take this thread off topic and get myself, banned...give me a minute.
Girl, ain’t nobody stalking you lmao. When you make dumbass threads and they shoot to the top of the forum list, you’re bound to get some replies letting you know how ignorant they are.

b4bygirl

“☮︎ & b wild!!”
Reaction score
Reactions
1,949 181 140
Alleybux
at the end of the day, you can talk all the sh!t you want about toni and agree with dionne but the fact still stands that it is the people who decide who is iconic and who is not. and it has been widely determined that toni is an icon. she has had more than enough “hits” to fit the bill of an icon. she was the main reason for the braxton reality show. she has obviously inspired many after her...idk what else you want lol.

dionne as legendary as she is, isn’t the best person to ask about an icon of toni’s generation. she even said mariah isn’t an icon which she definitely is, but she is entitled to her opinion and so are you but don’t come for toni and not expect her stans to not bite back lol. and then continuing to refer to toni as a “he” is just disrespectful for no reason, there is nothing tone has done to you for you to be this pressed wtf lmao.

Icon J Blige

#rebel
Reaction score
Reactions
53,609 5,053 9,230
Alleybux
at the end of the day, you can talk all the sh!t you want about toni and agree with dionne but the fact still stands that it is the people who decide who is iconic and who is not. and it has been widely determined that toni is an icon. she has had more than enough “hits” to fit the bill of an icon. she was the main reason for the braxton reality show. she has obviously inspired many after her...idk what else you want lol.

dionne as legendary as she is, isn’t the best person to ask about an icon of toni’s generation. she even said mariah isn’t an icon which she definitely is, but she is entitled to her opinion and so are you but don’t come for toni and not expect her stans to not bite back lol. and then continuing to refer to toni as a “he” is just disrespectful for no reason, there is nothing tone has done to you for you to be this pressed wtf lmao.

I don't give a damn about her so called "stans." Yall spend so much time attacking me but don't put that same energy into supporting Phoni's sh!t. I been on this site for 8 years. I want all the smoke.

How can the people decide that Phoni is an icon but these same people aren't actually investing in and supporting him? How many icon awards has Phoni won?? He hasn't had a truly successful album since 1996. That is 25 years ago. He didn't even make it a decade before he fell off and became obsolete. How is that an icon? Yall talk about the fact that he came out and slayed during the Mesozoic period but...what has been going on since the turn of the millennium? That's the question.

Mariah is an icon and has the accolades to show for it. She gets tributed and receives legend awards and is frequently shouted out for her impact on music. Mary does as well.

Why doesn't Phoni??

the musicman

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
30,417 1,122 1,076
Alleybux
while she sold alot of records and I like her stuff with Babyface and two R. Kelly cuts especially the way Kellz flipped "How many ways the remix" and I could listen to a greatest hits of hers, however nobody debates her in conversation with the greatest of the greats. bottom line without Babyface ain't much to her music.naw she ain't seeing no Dionne Warwick in any lifetime catelog to catelog

b4bygirl

“☮︎ & b wild!!”
Reaction score
Reactions
1,949 181 140
Alleybux
I don't give a damn about her so called "stans." Yall spend so much time attacking me but don't put that same energy into supporting Phoni's sh!t. I been on this site for 8 years. I want all the smoke.

How can the people decide that Phoni is an icon but these same people aren't actually investing in and supporting him? How many icon awards has Phoni won?? He hasn't had a truly successful album since 1996. That is 25 years ago. He didn't even make it a decade before he fell off and became obsolete. How is that an icon? Yall talk about the fact that he came out and slayed during the Mesozoic period but...what has been going on since the turn of the millennium? That's the question.

Mariah is an icon and has the accolades to show for it. She gets tributed and receives legend awards and is frequently shouted out for her impact on music. Mary does as well.

Why doesn't Phoni??
you must be living under a rock, toni is doing just fine now, her newest music gets plenty of streams and views, she has a song out with h.e.r and one with kem both of which get regular airplay on r&b radio stations so her fans are supporting her. tone being overlooked in receiving awards does not take away anything from her being an iconic artist.

Last edited: