Is Nene going to Zeus Network?

Reactions
353 8 13
Alleybux
That's really dope if she is. Stop supporting white business corporations who don't value you nor your work. Viacom is the devil. All money isn't good money.

Reactions
7,368 123 44
Alleybux
That's really dope if she is. Stop supporting white business corporations who don't value you nor your work. Viacom is the devil. All money isn't good money.

maybe it was Nene’s behaviour which caused her to be dropped from NBC universal?

Can’t blame the network for her acting out constantly.

Reactions
353 8 13
Alleybux
maybe it was Nene’s behaviour which caused her to be dropped from NBC universal?

I'm not referring to her reasoning for leaving. Viacom, and majority of the productions under them, stay getting called out for racism, favoritism, and a whole bunch of trifling behavior to get more views at the expense of blk people.

If you're gonna be ratchet and wild for entertainment purposes, at the VERY LEAST, do it under a black owned network so that other black people can benefit.

Reactions
1,463 131 29
Alleybux
My Good sis. I’m rooting for her. She definitely has a solid fanbase.

I feel like she jumped ship just in time. Atl is like bad girls club now(However it happened don’t @ me :cautious::cautious:)

Georgia Peach
Reactions
413,082 4,456 4,280
Alleybux
Viacom does not own Bravo. NBC Universal does. And Bravo did value Nene because she was the highest paid star on the network for several years. The problem with Nene is she start smelling herself and thinking she was bigger than RHOA and Bravo, and they humbled her ass by letting her go.

Georgia Peach
Reactions
413,082 4,456 4,280
Alleybux

It was definitely Nene’s behavior. She became more of a headache than she was worth. Her fans love to say that her absence from this season is the reason the ratings are down, but the ratings were declining even when she was on Season 12.

High as hell & long winded
Reactions
40,952 1,619 582
Alleybux
Nay Nay looks good. I'm still not subscribing to Zeus.

Random: look at Nene's nose and then look at the mans next tomher. Wtf going on??? I've never seen a person who's nose looks extra broad,long and wide at the same time. That is scary as hell. Is this a filter or am I trippin? Does his nose really look one of the easter island heads?????

Reactions
19,748 243 114
Alleybux
Zeus is actually a really good look. There are only certain types of personalities who can do well on a format like that and she is one of them

Zeus will probably pay Nene 1 million at least and if she takes a paycut she will own her tv show and WETV will probably buy it.

I think this is a good look and she needs to be somewhere where she can be a big fish and feel like she owns shit.

Nene does not like sharing the limelight with the likes of Kandi, Porsha, Kenya, LVP, Ramona etc.

So Zeus could be a great opportunity and it;s probably going to be called Nene's Bar and be a blacker and slightly ratchet-er version of Vanderpump Rules

I forgot my old tag line...
Reactions
192,425 3,004 1,217
Alleybux
I would like to know what Nene will do to keep people interested?

I have ideas but I notice on this new board random new fonts with No posts and no activity follow me and that bothers me. That means they are on here just watching what I say with no CREDIT to me. On reddit you get your acknowledgement.

I need to know how to post without people stealing my sh!t.

• ° . * Aries Virgo Libra * . ° •
Reactions
21,504 336 79
Alleybux

This. I will be tuning in to support as Zeus is black owned. I can't remember the deets on the Natalie Nunn/Tanesha/Zeus situation but it seems like they can get more on the backend with Zues.

We're all made up of Stardust
Reactions
36,675 261 6
Alleybux
Nene brings alot of viewers with her. She could be great for the Zeus network and vice versa. I've been annoyed AF with her the last few years but I would check out her show cause in the end she's entertaining. I'm also rooting for Zeus because it's crazy that all major networks are owned by white males. Just insane.

High as hell & long winded
Reactions
40,952 1,619 582
Alleybux
I would like to know what Nene will do to keep people interested?

I have ideas but I notice on this new board random new fonts with No posts and no activity follow me and that bothers me. That means they are on here just watching what I say with no CREDIT to me. On reddit you get your acknowledgement.

I need to know how to post without people stealing my sh!t.
I'm noticing the same thing. Some have profiles that I can't even click on but I always see their notifications. Ion like dat.

Reactions
22,989 2,479 262
Alleybux
Viacom does not own Bravo. NBC Universal does. And Bravo did value Nene because she was the highest paid star on the network for several years. The problem with Nene is she start smelling herself and thinking she was bigger than RHOA and Bravo, and they humbled her ass by letting her go.
Well they need to get her ass back cause the ratings tell a hella different story. The show is trash.

Reactions
19,592 380 404
Alleybux
The problem ALSO is the network did to Nene what happens to many stars: Started reducing her role in hopes of offloading an expensive salary, and to move away from the foundational structure of the show as to chase a younger audience.

A lot of her attitude was in response to this. The same thing that both Kenya and Porsha are complaining about this season is what NeNe was complaining about.

I know y’all hate Nene. But her fractured relationship with production/network wasn’t JUST because of her.

Reactions
50,067 363 70
Alleybux
Is there a thread about Zeus ? Do they have scripted tv shows ?.. I feel like when most of the black reality people are gone off vh1, bravo, and WE..they will end up at Zeus ...

Reactions
18,643 392 927
Alleybux
Isn't Zeus an app and not a real network?
I look at Zeus as a good home for those who couldn't last on Love and Hip Hop, the Black Chynas or Amber Roses of the world or the overall "almost famous", but Nene has had too much past success to even be associated with that property.
Leave Zeus to the young and ratchet

Whatever happened to Oxygen or TVOne?

eta: edited to add the illustrious Amber Rose

The Culture

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Miami Tea Ch 4 2021
damn she was just fw stef0n d1ggs, now mayuko better hop on him to get her back lol I want him so bad I’ll suck his ding dong a hunnid summers
How to grow ig business page?
I hear Pinterest is another good way to direct/increase your web traffic positively.
Look at TMZ trying to spin a narrative
99% of the freedoms? :confused2But she's not free to get married???? Plus she isn't asking to get rid of her dad as her conservator, she just...
J0die Turner-Smith Reveals She Had a 'One-Night Stand' with Joshua Jackson When They First Met
Props to her that she found a genuine connection with someone from the very beginning, yeah. Most one night stands end in someone getting ghosted...
Shekinah Accuse The Harris Clan Of Paying Blogs To Slander Her
The crazy part is they don't have to do shit, homegirl could just utter a word and its curtains for her. Shekinah a D list hairstylist.. don't...
Why do broke people say money buys happiness but rich people say it doesn’t?
Money buys happiness to a certain point, I think the tipping point is $80K. And I'm sure that varies based on cost of living. Once your basic...
UPDATE Welcome to Chiraq: The tales of liars, killas and stealers.
Chileee I couldn’t believe what I was reading lol. Saying Durk had music on there like Durk doesn’t have copies of his own music lmao. Every...
  • Poll
Harry Potter: Older Wizards Stan poll)
Draco has won the polls I've made so far but here's one without him for a change. Kingsley Shacklebolt (First minister for magic to do his job)...
Top Bottom