Quantcast

RHOA Is Porsha isolating herself from the group or is she being isolated?

Is Porsha isolating herself or are they isolating her?

• Isolating herself

Votes: 51 72.9%
  • She’s being isolated

Votes: 19 27.1%

• Total voters

Honeytease

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,347 4,198 747
Alleybux
Porsha just has Drew as a main cast member now and Shamea. Whereas Kenya is cool with everyone apart from Drew and Porsha.
Kandi has said publicly that they’re cool and cordial but after she posted the post below shortly after Porsha’s live. I feel like that cool might have got colder.

Akimbo

Cheverly Remembrance Week: April 15-21
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
332,745 20,847 4,111
Alleybux
I think a lot of threads being created lately are fan fiction.

Femme Pop

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
257,631 7,071 3,323
Alleybux
Porsha really lives in your mind, op...rent-free. Almost every negative thread about her on this site is posted by you, lol. Wild.

angiestone

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,795 2,242 777
Alleybux
All I can say is that Kenya need to fight her own battles and let Kandi handle her own sh!t. Kenya is always left out in the cold when it comes to Kandi because she never FULLY defends her.

Kandi looks out for herself and what's in her best interest....

MoonMommy87

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,852 1,755 373
Alleybux
If Kandi throwing subliminals by posting that on her stories she can keep it. Say it with your chest Kandi yams.

hellonurse!

Adm1n put me on timeout for shipping Taylor Travis
Reaction score
Reactions
48,681 1,921 1,516
Alleybux
If Kandi throwing subliminals by posting that on her stories she can keep it. Say it with your chest Kandi yams.

This is why I only gave her props for generating those awesome ideas surrounding Black creatives and college students. I still hate the weak bish. Imagine you allowing Porsha to consistently make you scared of her silly fans.

YIKES

hellonurse!

Adm1n put me on timeout for shipping Taylor Travis
Reaction score
Reactions
48,681 1,921 1,516
Alleybux
All I can say is that Kenya need to fight her own battles and let Kandi handle her own sh!t. Kenya is always left out in the cold when it comes to Kandi because she never FULLY defends her.

Kenya needs to let Kandi earn her paycheck and spot for next season. Don't do any favors for lazy, flip-flopping bishes like Kandi and Cynthia, no matter how articulate you are.

angiestone

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,795 2,242 777
Alleybux
Kenya needs to let Kandi earn her paycheck and spot for next season. Don't do any favors for lazy, flip-flopping bishes like Kandi and Cynthia, no matter how articulate you are.
I'm still baffled at how Porsha gives Kandi her ass to kiss every time, straight up bullies her with her social media influence and she's so quick to defend her.

Kenya on the other hand knows the truth, defends Kandi at all cost and Kandi just treats her like she's the problem.

Liv Baker

I always get the last word
Reaction score
Reactions
239,423 13,575 8,466
Alleybux
How is she isolated? She's good with Cynthia, Kandi, and Drew.

You all said this leading up to this season and we see how wrong you all were then. Don't you all get tired of posting these fan fics and being wrong?

Last edited:

Coco K. Flo

Being nosy, thanks.
Reaction score
Reactions
85,609 1,066 238
Alleybux
This is why I only gave her props for generating those awesome ideas surrounding Black creatives and college students. I still hate the weak bish. Imagine you allowing Porsha to consistently make you scared of her silly fans.

YIKES
This being why it’s not worth it to me to be neutral all the damn time. If everyone isn’t on the “just keep it cute” train, it’s not going to serve you ultimately. I will say this behavior is why Kandi secures additional opportunities with Bravo, but also why watching her on a show like RHOA is rough.

Kelly Price

High as hell & long winded
Reaction score
Reactions
89,747 3,075 1,568
Alleybux
Kandi got us tauruses going out sad. I would've been jumped head first at Honda Prelude. Got on live and called her to join so we can talk about it in front of everyone. She stay keeping it cute with her ion like dat.

To respond to the question. I think Pontiac is isolating herself. It's that fake self righteousness mixed with that over inflated worth of self. Somebody really gassed her head up and got her thinking she was gonna be NayNay this season. Lol. The rug will soon be pulled from underneath her ass.

Radiance345

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,672 3,463 1,749
Alleybux
Kandi is not and has never been neutral. Will y’all please wake up!!! She is playing both Porsha and Kenya!

Kenya out here windmilling for Kandi, while allowing Porsha (and production) to throw her under the bus. This is all while Kandi sat and let Kenya go in on Porsha, knowing full well that she and Porsha had resolved everything behind the scenes.

While they scrap it out, she sits at the table with master (eating), making the most money, but contributing the less.

This being why it’s not worth it to me to be neutral all the damn time. If everyone isn’t on the “just keep it cute” train, it’s not going to serve you ultimately. I will say this behavior is why Kandi secures additional opportunities with Bravo, but also why watching her on a show like RHOA is rough.

Last edited:

Radiance345

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,672 3,463 1,749
Alleybux
Kenya thought that alliance stuff was going to work out for her huh? LOL.

Kandi has proven time and time again who and what she is. Too bad Kenya has no choice but to fall in line and take it. She has no leverage. Poor thing.

Last edited:

Liv Baker

I always get the last word
Reaction score
Reactions
239,423 13,575 8,466
Alleybux
Kandi is not and has never been neutral. Will y’all please wake up!!! She is playing both Porsha and Kenya!

Kenya out here windmilling for Kandi, while allowing Porsha (and production) to throw her under the bus. This is all while Kandi sat and let Kenya go in on Porsha, knowing full well that she and Porsha had resolved everything behind the scenes.

While they scrap it out, she sits at the table with master, making the most money, but contributing the less.
Well damn when you put it like that. I never really thought about it that way. She is playing both Porsha & Kenya and she gets to sit back and watch the drama unfold while keeping her hands clean, doing the least amount of work, and getting paid the most. :no2 :no2

Houseofbliss

WWE gifs for the win
Reaction score
Reactions
51,134 1,299 835
Alleybux

While they scrap it out, she sits at the table with master (eating), making the most money, but contributing the less.
This right here. The faster one of them realize this the better the show can actually be.

Head of State

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
175,978 7,403 975
Alleybux
Kandi got us tauruses going out sad. I would've been jumped head first at Honda Prelude. Got on live and called her to join so we can talk about it in front of everyone. She stay keeping it cute with her ion like dat.

To respond to the question. I think Pontiac is isolating herself. It's that fake self righteousness mixed with that over inflated worth of self. Somebody really gassed her head up and got her thinking she was gonna be NayNay this season. Lol. The rug will soon be pulled from underneath her ass.
Taurus here. Kandi wouldnt address this on IG for free when she has Speak On It on YT where she's going to be paid. The season finale is on Sunday and she typically adds new videos to air immediately after the show ends. Watch how many views she gets this week.

Last edited:

hellokittydiva

Hello Kitty Princess of LSA (FYI..I groan back)
Reaction score
Reactions
150,777 23,917 328
Alleybux
Taurus here. Kandi wouldnt address this on IG for free when she has Speak On It on YT where she's going to be paid. The season finale is on Sunday and she typically adds nee videos to air immediately after the show ends. Watch how many views she gets this week.
That's right, Kandi is about her coins, she's not doing anything for free.

VDiva

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,931 929 1,220
Alleybux

YIKES

I’m saying tho.........WTF do she think Porsha’s uglass rotten coochie Stans gone do to her??????

It’s REALLY a fµck!ng mystery to me — like somebody tell this silly Bish (Kandi) this SM sh!t is all basically an illusion, cause she really out her THINKING she some super popular fan favorite and got to hold on to that tenuous ass Title by being Neutral Nancy, when the truth of the matter is Kandi’s fanbase is one of the weakest there is, and most viewers and fans of the show can take or leave her ass, no matter WHAT her IG Follower # say!

So riding the fence and letting Porsha sh!t all over her constantly in the name of “moving forward” doesn’t really do anything for her but make her look stupid publicly.

Pathological lying Porsha LIED on Kenya during that silly rambling ass Live she did, but she also threw Kandi’s ass under the Bus over and over. Yet, how much y’all wanna bet Kandi was conciliatory towards Porsha’s ass during the Reunion when she should have been scalping that Slut right along with Kenya.

Kandi’s dumb ass NEVER learns, that’s why I’ll be glad when they bring Phaedra’s snake ass back!!

Cheridimple

Trust
Reaction score
Reactions
4,391 138 46
Alleybux
I not a Porsha fan, but I don't think she is isolating herself or being isolated out. I just think that her and Kenya don't mess with each other and to me it takes the whole cast to make RHOA interesting. They all have moments of scenes that cause me to be bored

Goonica

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
395,707 11,727 12,060
Alleybux
I'm still baffled at how Porsha gives Kandi her ass to kiss every time, straight up bullies her with her social media influence and she's so quick to defend her.

Kenya on the other hand knows the truth, defends Kandi at all cost and Kandi just treats her like she's the problem.

It's time for Kenya to realize that Kandi isn't her friend, no matter how many times Kandi claims that they are real friends. She likes having Kenya around so Kenya can fight her battles for her and she knows that if Kenya isn't there, she'll become the bad guy like she was during the season when Kenya wasn't on.

I'm glad that Marlo's messy ass told them that Kandi told her who was in the room with Bolo and what happened. Where tf was her girl code when she was telling Marlo and Kandi Koated Klick?

Porsha just exposed her talking sh!t about Nene in those texts and watch her ass still be on mute and keep kissing Porsha's wide, fake ass. I like Kandi but she's been moving funny this season.

Honeytease

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,347 4,198 747
Alleybux

Kandi is playing the game

angiestone

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,795 2,242 777
Alleybux
It's time for Kenya to realize that Kandi isn't her friend, no matter how many times Kandi claims that they are real friends. She likes having Kenya around so Kenya can fight her battles for her and she knows that if Kenya isn't there, she'll become the bad guy like she was during the season when Kenya wasn't on.

I'm glad that Marlo's messy ass told them that Kandi told her who was in the room with Bolo and what happened. Where tf was her girl code when she was telling Marlo and Kandi Koated Klick?

Porsha just exposed her talking sh!t about Nene in those texts and watch her ass still be on mute and keep kissing Porsha's wide, fake ass. I like Kandi but she's been moving funny this season.
I just realized that Kandi does the same thing with Todd. She let her mama and aunties dog him out and she didn't stop them.

Kandi only cares about her money at the end of the day. I'm no Phaedra fan but at this point bring her back for Kandi to earn that check..lol

Radiance345

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,672 3,463 1,749
Alleybux
The real question is why hasn’t or won’t Kenya (or any of the others) call Kandi out on her BS?

You wouldn’t need to bring Phaedra back if the current cast just simply held Kandi accountable.

Why is everyone so scared, Kenya?

I just realized that Kandi does the same thing with Todd. She let her mama and aunties dog him out and she didn't stop them.

Kandi only cares about her money at the end of the day. I'm no Phaedra fan but at this point bring her back for Kandi to earn that check..lol

Baby

Prayer Warrior. Saved by Grace alone
Reaction score
Reactions
34,975 1,329 759
Alleybux
If y'all think Kenya doesn't know who she's dealing with – Kandi AND Cynthia's bottom-of-the-barrel friendship – she does. It makes no real difference to her day to day because she's at her part-time gig dealing with fake co-workers like most people do on or off tv. Kenya can and will do just fine without support from any of the other cast members, we know this because that's been her experience from day 1.

Kenya doesn't expect these selfish women to back her up and that's why she works three times as hard as everybody else without EVER having to lie or slander anyone. The fact that they leave her out in the cold has benefitted Kenya and kept her on her toes because she's never gotten comfortable and therefore she has remained a mystery even as a reality tv-star. She hasn't developed an ego too big to apologise even when everybody knows she hasn't even done anything morally or ethically wrong.

At this point, I'm kinda glad Kenya doesn't bother addressing the lacklustre love she gets from her so called best friends on the show. We all see it play out year after year now going on a decade. She really doesn't have to say or do anything. In fact, it's just made it more and more obvious how sh!tty friends Kandi and Cynthia actually are to Kenya – when she's always going overboard with loving, defending and supporting them. She's killing them with kindness and they are making the mistake of taking it for weakness, a blindspot and a flaw to be exploited.

Look at Porsha falling apart IRT– just like NeNe, Phaedra and the Kims before her. Drew has yet to elevate to any position for her to start falling anywhere – she just stay on the ground level flailing about in deformed wigs...

biibliophile3

Prolifically passionate
Reaction score
Reactions
32,936 863 410
Alleybux
If y'all think Kenya doesn't know who she's dealing with – Kandi AND Cynthia's bottom-of-the-barrel friendship – she does. It makes no real difference to her day to day because she's at her part-time gig dealing with fake co-workers like most people do on or off tv. Kenya can and will do just fine without support from any of the other cast members, we know this because that's been her experience from day 1.

Kenya doesn't expect these selfish women to back her up and that's why she works three times as hard as everybody else without EVER having to lie or slander anyone. The fact that they leave her out in the cold has benefitted Kenya and kept her on her toes because she's never gotten comfortable and therefore she has remained a mystery even as a reality tv-star. She hasn't developed an ego too big to apologise even when everybody knows she hasn't even done anything morally or ethically wrong.

At this point, I'm kinda glad Kenya doesn't bother addressing the lacklustre love she gets from her so called best friends on the show. We all see it play out year after year now going on a decade. She really doesn't have to say or do anything. In fact, it's just made it more and more obvious how sh!tty friends Kandi and Cynthia actually are to Kenya – when she's always going overboard with loving, defending and supporting them. She's killing them with kindness and they are making the mistake of taking it for weakness, a blindspot and a flaw to be exploited.

Look at Porsha falling apart IRT– just like NeNe, Phaedra and the Kims before her. Drew has yet to elevate to any position for her to start falling anywhere – she just stay on the ground level flailing about in deformed wigs...
This.

Goonica

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
395,707 11,727 12,060
Alleybux

Nope. Kenya has said multiple times during the season that Kandi needs to back her up and not leave her floating in the wind. She cares just like anybody else with feelings would care. I don't care what anybody says, one thing I can do is read people and I can tell that Kenya is tired of always being blamed and always being bullied. That woman has feelings just like everybody else, she isn't a damn robot.

CarmenJonesGal

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
367,582 10,221 2,157
Alleybux

Kenya reads here so hopefully she heeds these wise words and looks out for herself and only herself.

LucidDreams

Be Kind.
Reaction score
Reactions
69,051 4,342 3,794
Alleybux
I think a lot of threads being created lately are fan fiction.

giphy.gif

Cherish

Where the tea at?
Reaction score
Reactions
212,817 5,561 2,335
Alleybux
Nope. Kenya has said multiple times during the season that Kandi needs to back her up and not leave her floating in the wind. She cares just like anybody else with feelings would care. I don't care what anybody says, one thing I can do is read people and I can tell that Kenya is tired of always being blamed and always being bullied. That woman has feelings just like everybody else, she isn't a damn robot.

I love her. She is the most real and that's why I am a fan. People blaming her right now for Porsha's foolishness.... which was what dumb dumb wanted. Diverting attention. I hope she pays the haters no never mind, swirling on their dumb sheep asses. Kenya has many fans despite the narrative being portrayed.

miamilocal7

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,460 36 25
Alleybux
I think she's isolating herself but not on purpose.... Porsha has a very likeable personality and I believe deep down a good heart but I think where she initially messed up was the whole Kandi accusation in Season 9. I hate how it's been dragged out years later because I feel like had she taken accountability instead of pinning it all on phaedra it would've been dead and over with by now. i think the other girls don't trust her now and it's part of the reason why rhoa lost the whole magic and "sisterhood" aspect

Venni prayer

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
347,732 9,502 5,813
Alleybux

Ehh Kandi is definitely playing Kenya. Porsha doesn’t really kiss Kandi ass and expect anything from her so i ding see how she’s playing her