Quantcast

Is there a psychological or sociological reason why black people are better singers and artists?

Red Sonja

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
261,605 10,514 8,098
Alleybux
Cause black people are annointed, I am not being mean or prejudicial. Black people carry the original DNA and once black people put their minds to it, they can change the world. Black people are the originals and they carry the ability to lead and influence.The creator made everyone special but the creator made a certain group the apple of the creator's eye and that is black people. Black people are better entertainers cause they have better subconscious ESP and in being able to channel people's emotions. This may sound like weird sh!t but black people are able to make emotions translate base on how people live.

Ditmars

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
11,332 1,180 2,988
Alleybux
Idk about currently, but I know a lot of our singers from previous decades grew up singing in church choirs. Rappers would hone their skills by battling and having mentors of their own.

so I would say proper guidance played a huge role.
Yes, it's environment.

Church choirs is a huge factor. For rappers is the streets. They grow up there and spend their times rapping and even battling with other homies in the block.

Black people in America is also inspired by the older music generation. It's a cultural thing more than anything. Afro-Brazilians for example are not known for having great voices like African Americans.

Last edited:

Kitty12

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
152,700 4,764 1,968
Alleybux
Cause black people are annointed, I am not being mean or prejudicial. Black people carry the original DNA and once black people put their minds to it, they can change the world. Black people are the originals and they carry the ability to lead and influence.The creator made everyone special but the creator made a certain group the apple of the creator's eye and that is black people. Black people are better entertainers cause they have better subconscious ESP and in being able to channel people's emotions. This may sound like weird sh!t but black people are able to make emotions translate base on how people live.
The emotion part is true.

Lisa Wingate

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,835 1,412 930
Alleybux
I can't dance, but I'm dark skin, how do you explain that?
Melanin and melatonin are not the same. I also have insomnia. How do you explain that?
There are ALWAYS exceptions to the rule.... and you are one. Yet you cannot deny for every one black person that cant dance there are hundreds if not thousand of whyte people that cant too.

"Melatonin is a natural hormone that is produced by the pineal gland (located in your brain). It helps control your sleep cycle. The body produces melatonin just after it gets dark, peaking in the early hours of the morning and reducing during daylight hours. Melatonin acts on receptors in your body to encourage sleep."

There maybe many factors why you suffer from insomnia... stress, sleep patterns messed up, leaving TV or lights on..... or it maybe that your production of melantonin is impeded....

However, whyte people are buying melatonin to help them to sleep because they dont produce enough of it.

0z0z0z

r e l e a s e
Reaction score
Reactions
1,950 88 125
Alleybux
it's more culturally valued

we push towards the artist side

on the flip ownership on the business side is pushed by euro folk

art & music is deeply significant almost sacred to black folk

for euro folk it's entertainment it's business it's a money.tree

the perspective you have on art/music & how much energy you invest into it matters

art/music was/is the only hope & only source of light in many black folks lives

great art/music seems to come through overcoming great pain & suffering

black folks have had the deepest amount of pain to rise above

art/music is like the life.raft used to rise above the tides