Is there ANYONE in Hwood or high caliber celeb/ politician that doesn’t have blood on their hands!???

HRH CROWN PRINCESS OF JORDAN
Reactions
32,190 356 107
Alleybux
Maybe it’s me and I’m just jaded but it seems that everybody in Hwood has glass houses and shouldn’t cast the first stone.... even the favorited and loved celebs and even “politicians”...

is there any legitimately good people in that sphere of the world???

Reactions
5,187 38 27
Alleybux
No. You don’t achieve that level of power and wealth without ruining a lot of lives. Or bare minimum selling your soul. Maybe you don’t hurt others but have to harm yourself to get ahead. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.

Prima Donna, I'm complex.
Reactions
8,116 141 32
Alleybux
Mr. Rogers..?

f20d5b454131dd023a683aac4e0c003c.gif

But to answer your question 99.9999999% have either metaphorical or literal blood on their isotoners.

HayleyDFischer
Reactions
14,778 406 973
Alleybux
Of course there is. You don’t know every single celebrities/politicians and I wouldn’t believe everything you read online.

People enjoy those crazy stories that is why people tell them and believe them.

My question is why do you expect those people to be better than regular people?

Human being are human being and human being are terrible as a whole.

Hollywood and the politicians aren’t doing any worst than regular people.

Rookie
Reactions
118 5 23
Alleybux
Of course there is. You don’t know every single celebrities/politicians and I wouldn’t believe everything you read online.

People enjoy those crazy stories that is why people tell them and believe them.

My question is why do you expect those people to be better than regular people?

Human being are human being and human being are terrible as a whole.

Hollywood and the politicians aren’t doing any worst than regular people.
regular people ain't out here sacrificing their family members in order to get that manager job at Walmart tho

General Manager
Reactions
6,519 185 20
Alleybux

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Kgothatso Mdunana plunged to her death from a flat of an unknown friend in Hangzhou. Chinese...
How did the person who took the video KNOW who her parents were? Hope to contact them? Did they ever find her phone? Check social media to fund...
What does LSA see in middle-aged, wrinkled-face, CHRIS EVANS? He is UGLY in the face!
I think a lot of his stans are really white women with all of the slick shit that’s being said about Black men on here. They are...
  • Poll
Loose Puthy Peasant Presents: The Queen Naija Story
I love this show. Dr Now would put her ass on a 800 calorie a day diet then drag her and tell her she could really get away with eating nothing at...
Brood X cicadas are now at peak emergence. Soon, it will be raining baby cicadas.
It rained yesterday so that's the first time I've been able to go out during the daytime in a week since they can't fly in the rain. I can't wait...
Lil Baby posts a set of photos with one of his kids with the caption "I make money off all type...
That lil boy looks just like his mama. I wonder if Baby's next kid will look like him because he's 0-2 right now.
Chef Resha and her new baby chronicles
Damn you right. I’m hoping he just didn’t take pics of his paternal grandparents with Christian. I already give them the side eye as is. I give...
Top Bottom