Quantcast

RHOBH Is this DARK TEA true: New RHOBH housewife Diana Jenkins allegedly a xes trafficker (young female celebrities)?

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,688,896 494,868 222,832
Alleybux
Posted by @CocoaButter9

Came across this while reading about the new season of RHOBH:

red.png

From Jezebel:

A certain anonymous commenter has become internet-infamous in the last few weeks by dropping some incredibly detailed, disturbing and very insidery gossip about Hollywood — regarding incest, pedophilia, and secret call girl rings that allegedly involve young starlets like Hayden Panettiere and Amanda Bynes — in the comments section of a popular blind item blog. Crazier than what he's saying is who many believe is doing the blabbing: Robert Downey Jr.

The blog CDaN, supposedly written by an entertainment lawyer (who goes by the handle "Enty"), has been around for a few years and is known mostly for its blind items and the biannual "reveals" of said blind items that the author rolls out every January 1 and July 4. But two weeks ago, things over there got really juicy.

It all started with a particularly sad blind item:

This former B list television actress who was on a really big hit network show just a couple of years ago now just seems to float mindlessly and flit between boyfriends. She comes from a broken home and abusive home. Her dad used to beat her and get into bed with her. Her mom just let it happen because she was being beaten herself and did not want to provoke. Well, now the actress who is still very young only seems to date boyfriends who are abusive and willing to hit her. Her last boyfriend (former A list athlete with B list name recognition) was so scared that he would kill her he broke up with her. Her new celebrity boyfriend does not punch nearly as hard but seems to love it. Probably getting out his anger because he is closeted.

Many immediately guessed the actress to be Hayden Panettiere. (Her mother had actually pressed charges against her father for battery before filing for divorce last year. Also, Hayden's ex-boyfriend is a boxer, hence, the "punch" wordplay.) The mention of abuse and molestation made this blind item pretty dark, but things got even darker in the comments section when prolific CDAN commenter Himmmm chimed in with some very serious accusations:

So here goes: Yes, this IS Hayden.
100% totally. I know this for a FACT. The wording of this item is NOT 100% correct - which may be intentional to deny it legally, but it is close. But there's far more to this than is being mentioned, revealed, or even hinted at. For all you GoogleSleuths out there just look up the past news stories about her Dad getting arrested on "domestic" issues - then her mom dropping it. It's not just about a fight, smack, or basic domestic issues. It's about xesual perversions, videotapes, witnesses, and the loss of MONEY and FAME.

I am a FORMER personal "friend" of a woman named Diana Jenkins. Doubt you know her, but she's the Rosetta Stone of every scandal and perversion from Hwood all over the globe. She's an Uber-wealthy divorcee whose hubby ran UK's Barclay's bank - and she ran the Arab investors for the bank! She's been running a high class call girl/party-girl ring for Arabs, Wall Street, DC, Royals, and Hollywood elites. She's also a MAJOR philanthropist, arts supporter, political donor, and social hostess to EVERYONE. Her best Hwood pals include Sean Penn, Clive Davis, Ari Emanuel, George Clooney, Cindy Crawford, and her "little pet" named Hayden. Diana is the connector of wealthy Arabs and Asians and Athletes with Hwood actresses/models. She also is a sick and twisted b!tch. When Hayden and her own Mommy went on the outs, Diana Jenkins took that place in her life, by Hayden's choice.

Leslie P. is not just a poor victim in this trainwreck. Trust me. She's at LEAST 50% responsible (if not more) for encouraging, enabling, and at times even participating in her hubby's twisted fµck!ng life. Leslie's kinks cross the line into depravity, illegality, and inhuman sickness. As in: Ryan ONeal, John Phillips, Tish Cyrus, and Dan Schnieder territory. (Far worse than Pimpa Joe Simpson!)

She's not just had chances to stop it or walk away with the kids, but she elected to not protect her kids - and give in to the hedonistic sickness in her bedroom (all for her own greed). You think Dina Lohan is bad?

Leslie's guilt is compounded by trying to save her daughter's "IMAGE" (so as not affect her earning potential); and hoovering her own mountain of drugs, booze, fame, and fµck!ng (of everything with legs)...Leslie IS as bad as her hubby - maybe worse because she KNEW it was wrong but didn't stop it and at times fueling it.

It's easy to argue that Hayden is forever a victim which drives her own insane life choices - and I'm not a psychologist - but she has taken it further into becoming a willing perpetuator of it (and saying she loves it). Not just the physical and mental violence she enjoys, but her insatiable appetite for the most bizarre sh!t she can indulge in to "top" herself. She was offered help by some who genuinely cared for her and worried for her. She mocked them and tore off on her own streak. Now? She craves it and considers nothing taboo. NOTHING! Just ask Mario Lopez (right Enty?).

And that's just the half of it. The blind item and Himmmm's comments about Diana Jenkin's secret call girl ring got picked up by the celebrity gossip LiveJournal forum Oh No They Didn't, but things got even darker and more accusatory in the comments section of that post that the moderators locked it. Supposedly commenters had taken hints dropped by Himmmm in past posts and began making some allegations about the xesual perversions of actor turned Nickelodeon producer Dan Schneider, and implications that Diana Jenkins' coffee table book Room 23 is actually a catalog of clients and call girls. But the commenters were mostly concerned with figuring out who Himmmm is. Initially, they thought it was a Hollywood insider, producer-type named Talley Griffith (a descendent of D.W. Griffith and Andy Griffith), but Himmmm found out about their guesses, denied it and gave some background info on his commenting account:

Here's the Himmmm deal:

Many years ago this account was started by 4 guys who were all pals and worked together DEEP inside the biz. Two were famous (rock star and movie star) and the other two were true creative geniuses. Over the years, 3 of them posted on this one account on CDAN. Think of it like Menudo (but without gay Latinos). In a way, we were all Himmmm. Kind of like V in V for Vendetta.

The poor bastard (lol) getting all the heat who was supposedly outed as "him" took the heat to protect ME and my career/privacy. He used to work with me, and his family is part of the biz too. He's an amazing writer, producer, director and musician. He's the pal who got me hooked on Blinds because his family goes back DEEP into old, old Hwood. As in the OLDEST Hwood ever. He's from back East/South, and could explode your brain with the stuff HE knows about real HWood.

Pretty much nobody but me has posted here in the last year (except my CTO who was HimJacker and my wife as Herrrr). Otherwise, it's me. I don't have time to do this all day every day, but try to chime in when I can. It's the only vice I can get away with :)

We had a serious meeting after this crap spread because it could cause REAL WORLD issues for all of us, especially ME. Err, I mean Himmm. Which IS me. (sh!t, I sound like Ted C. now!).
Anyway, people can speculate all they want. That's their right. I will never come out and say my name, and I'll retire this hobby first. Some on CDAN know who I am, and I thank them for their secret-keeping. I am NOT any better or more special than ANY of you (Maja, BigMama, Reno, RocketQ, etc.). I do this for fun, and occasionally to try and right some wrongs (even my own). I don't use an anon name because it's false info I share...I have to be anon because it is TRUE!

Now the general consensus is that Himmmm is Robert Downey Jr., mostly because of things that Himmmm revealed about himmmmself, namely that he was once a mess and nearly destroyed his own Hollywood career but has gotten back on track since getting sober. Additionally, Himmmm will occasionally give a wink to everyone by confirming or denying blind items specifically about RDJ:

I have no issue with ANYTHING people voluntarily do in their private life as long as it is consenting - (kids and animals cannot consent!), and NOT hurting another mentally or physically. I'm no saint, especially in my youth but am close these days-lol. And all I'll say about another old topic? I am NOT a cross-dresser! My wife happens to collect vintage clothing and it's tough to surprise her when you share a home and office. But I admit I DO look good in pumps and a dress,:)

In another blind item — this one supposedly about Amanda Bynes — Himmmm revealed a bit more, in an effort to make people feel a little better about Hollywood after all the darkness he'd been spouting:

Yes ,FYI: There are some AWESOME and GOOD people in Hollywood. Sadly, you don't get ink for being good. (That's twisted, yes I know).
But consider Hwood as a microcosm of the world: Recall the Your Turn about the gross/sick teacher pedos? You knew TONS of them right? But imagine trying to list the GOOD and moral teachers? Would take forever.

On the news each day, all we hear are BAD THINGS and bad people. It's what sells and intrigues. We ALL love Blinds and gossip because we're human. Flawed, but human. Sometimes you just need to realize that Hwood is no more fµcked up than the rest of the world - we just get more coverage - in a 24/7 scandal cycle.

So yes, a few awesome Hwood people I know personally: (They have flaws and are not perfect, but they are GREAT people who are the opposite of the other sick fucks):
David Kelley
John Hughes (was the best)
Natasha Gregson Wagner
Bryan Lourd
Neil Patrick Harris
Jon Hamm
Guy Ritchie
Tommy Lee Jones
Susanna Hoffs
Kevin Kline & Phoebe Cates
Drew Barrymore
Steve Martin
Rachel McAdams
Bob Kosberg
Sofia Coppola
Zoe Cassavetes
Moon Zappa
Brad Pitt
John Favreau
Amber Heard
Jerry Bruckheimer
Molly Ringwald
Tom Hanks
Rob Reiner
Susan Downey
Will Staeger
Miranda Cosgrove
Seth Macfarlane
Richard Lovett
Johnny Depp
Akiva Goldsman
Alan Horn
Elton John
Kate Beckinsale
Ron Meyer
and yes...even Mel Gibson (faults and all.)
And about 2,000 other people whose names you'd never recognize.
They're not angels, and not perfect - neither am I. But they are REAL people who know what it means to be a real friend. :)

RDJ has actually worked with most of these people. Here's what we could find just scratching the surface:

David Kelley on (Ally McBeal)
John Hughes (Weird Science)
Natasha Gregson Wagner (Two Girls and a Guy)
Bryan Lourd (RDJ's agent)
Guy Ritchie (Sherlock Holmes)
Tommy Lee Jones (U.S. Marshalls)
Susanna Hoffs (Less Than Zero)
Kevin Kline & Phoebe Cates (Soapdish)
Drew Barrymore (they share an agent)
Steve Martin (Bowfinger)
Rachel McAdams (Sherlock Holmes)
John Favreau (Iron Man)
Molly Ringwald (The Pick-up Artist)
Susan Downey (his wife)
Miranda Cosgrove (they presented at the Kids Choice Awards together in 2010)
Seth MacFarlane (Family Guy)
Richard Lovett (works at RDJ's agency)
Alan Horn (COO of Warner Brothers)
Elton John (RDJ did the video for his 2001 song "I Want Love")
Ron Meyer (president of Universal Studios; in 2011 he was part of the 25th American Cinematheque Award Honoring RDJ)
Mel Gibson (their friendship goes way back; Gibson helped RDJ secure insurance on a film when he was trying to make his comeback and RDJ spent most of his speech at the American Cinematheque Awards to request that people not blacklist Gibson)

Whether this commenter is or isn't RDJ, what we know for sure is that he seems to be on a mission to out pedophiles, which is kind of noble, and gossip about whores, which is kind of bitchy, and we love Himmmm for that.

Instagram story about her alleged Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell connections:

Reddit threads about it:

Blind item:

Room 23:

Last edited by a moderator:

MichaelMYERS

Stalking Laurie Strode's ass since 1978
Reaction score
Reactions
309,273 4,737 1,693
Alleybux
I remember that thread about her and Hayden on here from YEARS ago. Can't believe her ass is on Real Housewives.

Isisleo86

FKA williams86
Reaction score
Reactions
511,312 8,971 1,173
Alleybux
Its old gossip.

I remember her name and her alleged exploits being mentioned online and her infamous coffee table book filled with celebrities "advertising".

Wanderlather

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
184,728 3,700 346
Alleybux
Came across this while reading about the new season of RHOBH:

View attachment 3666680

From Jezebel:

A certain anonymous commenter has become internet-infamous in the last few weeks by dropping some incredibly detailed, disturbing and very insidery gossip about Hollywood — regarding incest, pedophilia, and secret call girl rings that allegedly involve young starlets like Hayden Panettiere and Amanda Bynes — in the comments section of a popular blind item blog. Crazier than what he's saying is who many believe is doing the blabbing: Robert Downey Jr.

The blog CDaN, supposedly written by an entertainment lawyer (who goes by the handle "Enty"), has been around for a few years and is known mostly for its blind items and the biannual "reveals" of said blind items that the author rolls out every January 1 and July 4. But two weeks ago, things over there got really juicy.

It all started with a particularly sad blind item:

Many immediately guessed the actress to be Hayden Panettiere. (Her mother had actually pressed charges against her father for battery before filing for divorce last year. Also, Hayden's ex-boyfriend is a boxer, hence, the "punch" wordplay.) The mention of abuse and molestation made this blind item pretty dark, but things got even darker in the comments section when prolific CDAN commenter Himmmm chimed in with some very serious accusations:

And that's just the half of it. The blind item and Himmmm's comments about Diana Jenkin's secret call girl ring got picked up by the celebrity gossip LiveJournal forum Oh No They Didn't, but things got even darker and more accusatory in the comments section of that post that the moderators locked it. Supposedly commenters had taken hints dropped by Himmmm in past posts and began making some allegations about the xesual perversions of actor turned Nickelodeon producer Dan Schneider, and implications that Diana Jenkins' coffee table book Room 23 is actually a catalog of clients and call girls. But the commenters were mostly concerned with figuring out who Himmmm is. Initially, they thought it was a Hollywood insider, producer-type named Talley Griffith (a descendent of D.W. Griffith and Andy Griffith), but Himmmm found out about their guesses, denied it and gave some background info on his commenting account:

Now the general consensus is that Himmmm is Robert Downey Jr., mostly because of things that Himmmm revealed about himmmmself, namely that he was once a mess and nearly destroyed his own Hollywood career but has gotten back on track since getting sober. Additionally, Himmmm will occasionally give a wink to everyone by confirming or denying blind items specifically about RDJ:

In another blind item — this one supposedly about Amanda Bynes — Himmmm revealed a bit more, in an effort to make people feel a little better about Hollywood after all the darkness he'd been spouting:

RDJ has actually worked with most of these people. Here's what we could find just scratching the surface:

David Kelley on (Ally McBeal)
John Hughes (Weird Science)
Natasha Gregson Wagner (Two Girls and a Guy)
Bryan Lourd (RDJ's agent)
Guy Ritchie (Sherlock Holmes)
Tommy Lee Jones (U.S. Marshalls)
Susanna Hoffs (Less Than Zero)
Kevin Kline & Phoebe Cates (Soapdish)
Drew Barrymore (they share an agent)
Steve Martin (Bowfinger)
Rachel McAdams (Sherlock Holmes)
John Favreau (Iron Man)
Molly Ringwald (The Pick-up Artist)
Susan Downey (his wife)
Miranda Cosgrove (they presented at the Kids Choice Awards together in 2010)
Seth MacFarlane (Family Guy)
Richard Lovett (works at RDJ's agency)
Alan Horn (COO of Warner Brothers)
Elton John (RDJ did the video for his 2001 song "I Want Love")
Ron Meyer (president of Universal Studios; in 2011 he was part of the 25th American Cinematheque Award Honoring RDJ)
Mel Gibson (their friendship goes way back; Gibson helped RDJ secure insurance on a film when he was trying to make his comeback and RDJ spent most of his speech at the American Cinematheque Awards to request that people not blacklist Gibson)

Whether this commenter is or isn't RDJ, what we know for sure is that he seems to be on a mission to out pedophiles, which is kind of noble, and gossip about whores, which is kind of bitchy, and we love Himmmm for that.

Instagram story about her alleged Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell connections:

Reddit threads about it:

Blind item:

Room 23:

Yep, I've seen the tea before she is from East Europe and ask her how she met her husband Roger Jenkins.

They used to live in London and they used to ignore her if she wasn't wearing her big diamond ring.

I think she was trafficked herself and started doing tings. She was also running with Epstein and Maxwell.

Allegedly!

Pretty Hurts

Ebony Chick.
Reaction score
Reactions
56,114 1,827 163
Alleybux
Yep, I've seen the tea before she is from East Europe and ask her how she met her husband Roger Jenkins.

They used to live in London and they used to ignore her if she wasn't wearing her big diamond ring.

I think she was trafficked herself and started doing tings. She was also running with Epstein and Maxwell.

Allegedly!
It's scary that people like her exist and then has the audacity to parade themselves on TV smdh

Marie Boston

Aboriginal Perfection & Clairvoyant Reader
Reaction score
Reactions
161,147 8,595 4,648
Alleybux
Now he a got damn lie about some of the "good" people.

But this is damn interesting. That evil criminal b!tch is on RHOBH?!!

Anyone going to spill the hilton tea and their checkered floors?

No one can convince Me that Kathy isn't evil and hasn't been in some candle lit basements wearing a hooded robe.

Last edited:

LaGrandeDame

Where Surry County Lives
Reaction score
Reactions
243,896 6,062 2,385
Alleybux
Her casting is RHOBH's true jump the shark moment, not because she's a vile sack of sh!t but because casting thinks that the general audience is too stupid to not know that she's a vile sack of sh!t.

Wellbeing

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,361 119 46
Alleybux
I first became aware of this woman some years back when I read a glowing article about her in the Daily Mail and without me knowing a lot about her I could figure out what she was about. Her story did not add up and the article was a PR exercise. The article claimed that she came to the UK from her country which was at war on her own when she was 15 or 16. She then got a cleaning job and put herself through one of the top London university. She then met her husband and also met the wife of a senior member of a middle eastern ruling family who was keen to be friends with her because the woman wanted to be introduced to her social network.
If you know the route through which refugee travel to get into the UK, it would have been very dangerous for someone so young to do it on their own, it normally involves paying people smugglers. Cleaning jobs does not pay very much, not enough to cover the overseas student fees that she would have to pay and you could not get into the University without qualifications.
The next time I saw an article in the newspaper she had finesse her way into Hollywood and was socialising with A listers. This led me to wonder if these people are stupid and gullible that when people like this woman appear from no where with some fantastic resume if they are not suspicious because this is how you protect yourself from being compromised. This woman seems so brazen and fearless because she feels untouchable as she has all the secrets and if the authority came for her she would be exposing a lot of people. What you need is a brave DA to say dam I am going to take you down and all your associates.
Life does not have to be this awful, there are a lot of people living decent lives out there, but too many people are just morally bankrupt.

ThatLeogirl

NY State of Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
282,705 8,882 2,263
Alleybux
Her casting is RHOBH's true jump the shark moment, not because she's a vile sack of sh!t but because casting thinks that the general audience is too stupid to not know that she's a vile sack of sh!t.
This. And now more and more people are going to ask questions about what does this woman really do. They dropped the ball casting her demonic ass onto this franchise.

Wellbeing

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,361 119 46
Alleybux
People should flood the network with objections to her being included and get her off the show. They should also target companies who advert their products on the show and get them to pull it. If people feel she has been involved in activities that the law enforcement agencies should be investigating then you tell them about it.

ThatLeogirl

NY State of Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
282,705 8,882 2,263
Alleybux
They need to get her off the show asap. The rabbit hole she’s attached goes way deep and is just as bad as Epstein and Maxwell.

CDAN have spilled so much tea which makes sense about a lot of these celebrities which makes it believable that it is someone who runs in those circles like Iron Man.

ThatLeogirl

NY State of Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
282,705 8,882 2,263
Alleybux
People should flood the network with objections to her being included and get her off the show. They should also target companies who advert their products on the show and get them to pull it. If people feel she has been involved in activities that the law enforcement agencies should be investigating then you tell them about it.
I think this sh!t is about to hit the fan because more and more of the fan base is catching on to her being a “madam”

MzCHP

SO NASTY, SO RUDE/ MEGAN WITH THE AI
Reaction score
Reactions
27,742 673 53
Alleybux
When I saw her name in the trailer I said surely this can't be THE Diana Jenkins! I stand corrected.

MichaelMYERS

Stalking Laurie Strode's ass since 1978
Reaction score
Reactions
309,273 4,737 1,693
Alleybux
Now that I'm thinking about it, didnt that thread also mention that Bhris Clown was hanging with this lady at one point?

If so then it wasn't just young female stars she was "helping" out :disdain

LaGrandeDame

Where Surry County Lives
Reaction score
Reactions
243,896 6,062 2,385
Alleybux
This. And now more and more people are going to ask questions about what does this woman really do. They dropped the ball casting her demonic ass onto this franchise.
I think there were plenty of stories that could have been told without her being added to the cast. Hell, Sheree being a friend of soon after this year's Oscars would have worked just as well as a lightning rod without the disgusting stench that the other one has.

I haven't watched this season, but something tells me that those idiots at Bravo are going to be coy about that chick. That's a stupid move because people can easily take a trip back to crazy days and nights and repost that blind reveal.

liyahsluv23

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,893 2,116 1,477
Alleybux
i remember this tea... it was scalding. i kept trying to wrap my head around why the name was pinging my radar.

anonyme

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
61,695 5,455 433
Alleybux
This is old tea this sicko was on some Ghislaine Maxwell ish I cannot believe this monster is on tv.

devilicious

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,830 7,622 2,600
Alleybux
There is a whole thread about her from years ago on LSA...I don't know why a brand new font would need to hide their identity to post about it.

Chanel_blue

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
137,757 2,342 1,094
Alleybux
I heard there were bad rumors out about her but I didn't realize it was this horrible.

She needs to be off the show

Reaction score
Reactions
14,676 520 81
Alleybux
I read YEARS ago that she was a madam, I was watching the other night shocked that she’d get casted but hollyweird doesn’t care

JonathanFrakes

BLACK AMERICAN- you are BEAUTIFUL!
Reaction score
Reactions
193,839 5,003 1,118
Alleybux
with the casting...i think they saw how much ratings/talk went up with the erika jane and jen shah "will they, wont they?" (ie going to jail for their criminal activities) Viewers liked to put together clues,picking apart scenes for signs, hate watch the alleged criminal. Either This lady is truly an untouchable and they are laughing in our face (plausible), or they are using her nebulous reputation and past as a catalyst for more ratings and more money for the network. if she goes down in any capacity, they will win either way...thats probably why they think the hire was justifiable. as if they care about morals. ha

Wellbeing

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,361 119 46
Alleybux
I read YEARS ago that she was a madam, I was watching the other night shocked that she’d get casted but hollyweird doesn’t care
May be them casting her is a trap to exposed her so that the authorities can charge her for her wrongdoings.

VisionInViolet

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,500 134 18
Alleybux
I remember this story from ONTD! Very bold of her to choose to be on a reality show now. She better get her sh!t in order because it's all about to come to the surface.

with the casting...i think they saw how much ratings/talk went up with the erika jane and jen shah "will they, wont they?" (ie going to jail for their criminal activities) Viewers liked to put together clues,picking apart scenes for signs, hate watch the alleged criminal. Either This lady is truly an untouchable and they are laughing in our face (plausible), or they are using her nebulous reputation and past as a catalyst for more ratings and more money for the network. if she goes down in any capacity, they will win either way...thats probably why they think the hire was justifiable. as if they care about morals. ha
It has very nasty implications for ALL involved, IMO. Bravo might actually take a big fall on this one.

CocoaButter9

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
136,977 20,523 3,882
Alleybux
I remember this story from ONTD! Very bold of her to choose to be on a reality show now. She better get her sh!t in order because it's all about to come to the surface.

It has very nasty implications for ALL involved, IMO. Bravo might actually take a big fall on this one.

See, this is what I don't get. Why get on RHOBH when these shows are infamous for ending up exposing their cast? She's basically putting eyes on her that could lead to some serious ish down the line.

If the allegations are true, I hope it happens. But I still don't see how someone seemingly as shady as her would be willing to take that risk.

LustNLuxury

Afro-American Princess <3
Reaction score
Reactions
497,605 11,251 1,828
Alleybux
Yeahhhh,
If the tea about her book having celeb escorts and their clients is true, everyone is getting exposed.
White & Black hollywood.

I believe it, though.

SharkeishaB

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,835 941 456
Alleybux
I believe the stuff, tbh. Her explaination about it was too vague and didn't really address it.

Then I saw this, while is another troubling thing. I know we've only seen one episode, but nothing about her made me surprised if these claims are true. She didn't seem fabulous in any way, just looked like someone who lucked into money and doesn't have much class. I was expecting better fashions at least.

PeytonPlace

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,476 264 84
Alleybux
They need to get her off the show asap. The rabbit hole she’s attached goes way deep and is just as bad as Epstein and Maxwell.

CDAN have spilled so much tea which makes sense about a lot of these celebrities which makes it believable that it is someone who runs in those circles like Iron Man.
I wouldn't mind watching Diana's downfall due to arrogance of getting away with the worst a human being can do without consequence or even a slap on the wrist. I want bravo to do whatever it does that puts her in the hot seat for questioning. I want the public to watch this show and dig in to who this woman really is. If it hurts bravo or rhobh so be it, serves them right for associating themselves with this piece of sh!t in the first place.

CocoaButter9

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
136,977 20,523 3,882
Alleybux
If the allegations about this woman is true, then I want her far the f*ck away from black people - especially vulnerable people like this:

nancyyimg

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,046 142 54
Alleybux
That’s what I’m thinking too. Ngl the infidelity storylines are played out and so I see Bravo moving towards criminal storylines (which is low-key sinister) but it does drive interest. There’s an overlap in the type of audience who likes reality tv and those who like true crime (just look at the shows that Hayu offer).

Even if nothing happens to her, her association with Ghislaine Maxwell, is enough to drive interest, especially now that she’s on trial.

LegalizeRanch

Plato was right.
Reaction score
Reactions
64,989 1,277 245
Alleybux
Diana responded to the rumors mad as fµck last week or the week before last as someone mistakenly tagged her in a picture with Epstein :cry. The rumor is so wild that Bravo is not going to touch it with a ten light-year pole. On RHOBH, the producers are beholden to the fragile, selectively discreet whims of the wives. Adrienne strong-armed them into downplaying in editing the information about her using a surrogate. Look at how they've framed Erika's narrative despite there being concrete, ongoing legal action against her. The wives all have behind-the-scenes alliances about certain topics being off limits. There is not a chance in hell that Diana's rumor is brought up on the show in any material way (i.e., we'll get them laughing it off, or Diana crying about being demonized like her Bosnian people :rolleyes:).

Also, most Housewife viewers are not the type to partake in this kind of tea. The Karens, Beckies, and Brents have been up in arms about this rumor having any traction for several weeks now and pile on those who mention it — though it is obvious that at the minimum Diana is another Melania, some Slavic hooker-turned-housewife of a dubious rich man. To her credit, she can string together more words in a day than Melania does in a year and secured the bag.

BrintaWakeUp

telling fonts to MOVE eastwards if they desire it
Reaction score
Reactions
26,262 804 904
Alleybux
I believe it. I know nary a thing of Diana Jenkins, but her energy emanates through the pictures that were shown during the episode.