Quantcast

Is Trey Songz still releasing Passion Pain and Pleasure Sept 14 0_o ?

nicsala

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,380 425 170
Alleybux
It's scheduled to go for adds on pop on the 21st FYI. I actually think he'll do at least 150k-175k.

Reaction score
Reactions
1,570 1
Alleybux
I just listened to the album and I absolutely love it....This album took me back to the "Old Trey" straight up R&B...Its funny how the same folks who trashed the album Ready and said all he talked about was xes, xes and more xes (when it wasn't) are now saying that Ready is better than Passion, Pain & Pleasure which is an album that doesn't focus on an overload of xes imo....Hmm aren't you contradicting yourself?? You asked for the "Old Trey" they give that to you and your still unhappy...guess folks are never pleased Lol

I am an 80's baby so true R&B is what I lean towards...so the "dated" songs on PPP are appealing to me because that's the time period of music I grew up listening to and I appreciate an artist that can take it back to that era....

beautifull

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
18,130 401 784
Alleybux
well this thread was very informative. I think trey will do no less than 150K. Im thinking in range between 150-200K

APisceanDream

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,338 2 4
Alleybux
I just listened to the album and I absolutely love it....This album took me back to the "Old Trey" straight up R&B...Its funny how the same folks who trashed the album Ready and said all he talked about was xes, xes and more xes (when it wasn't) are now saying that Ready is better than Passion, Pain & Pleasure which is an album that doesn't focus on an overload of xes imo....Hmm aren't you contradicting yourself?? You asked for the "Old Trey" they give that to you and your still unhappy...guess folks are never pleased Lol

I am an 80's baby so true R&B is what I lean towards...so the "dated" songs on PPP are appealing to me because that's the time period of music I grew up listening to and I appreciate an artist that can take it back to that era....
Exactly ... the album was wonderful and was in no way reflective of "Bottoms Up"... but you know how LSA loves to sh!t on Trey. I bet half of the people criticizing haven't even heard the music. And miss me with that sales BS, unless your name is Em or Gaga or somebody you aren't doing numbers. SMH

misscouture

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,945 673 218
Alleybux
I am not impressed with Trey's album at all.

I've liked his past albums... but have found this album to be weak.

But Trey has a good fan base, soo...

DeniseHux

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,023 644 154
Alleybux
Trey is getting a lot of love on 106. All these celebs showing love wow...even on twitter. I think it speaks for what kind of guy he is. I think its all well deserved.

Bagnista

<span style="font-weight: bold;font-style: italic;
Reaction score
Reactions
18,080 1 2
Alleybux
I :love: this album.. More than Ready!!!.. I really like him.. He has filled my R. Kelly void.. *until R comes back out*....

He can really sing....

DEZYRE

Highly Sedated O_o
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
19,224 6 12
Alleybux
I :love: this album.. More than Ready!!!.. I really like him.. He has filled my R. Kelly void.. *until R comes back out*....

He can really sing....

R. Kelly has an album called Epic on its way out. The bootleg has been posted on a few sites.

Lovelygal

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,926 187 19
Alleybux
Projected Sales: 220-230K. I hope he beats that. hitsdailydouble can over-exaggerate sometimes, but then sometimes they are on point.

Daigo

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
536 3
Alleybux
I been saying Trey Songz wuz the future since his first album...I had hoped he'd keep that soulful approach but he went the commercial route...this album honestly is a straight due...some people are comparing this to ready and that's y they dissapointed...im comparing it to his worst album which is Trey Day,and this album don't even have sh1t on Trey Day...best song is Luv Faces,other then that none of the tracks stand out at all and I wuz bored listening to it...he really need to take his time on the next release instead of being greedy trying to gouge the fans for a horrible product....after all the r kelly controversy people were waiting on this guy to fail and now he has made himself look stupid w/this album...like Ready wuz a fluke...Now we'll have artist coming out making diss songs at Trey saying they don't like the direction his music is going.

GINGER McKENNA

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
8,508 11 5
Alleybux
I like it, I think it's a smash. He has no real competition right now. If someone like Tyrese or Jaheim were release something with the same support from their respective record labels, Trey might be in trouble because those dudes can really SING.

Trending Threads

News Alley

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

General Alley

Top Bottom