Quantcast

I've been sleeping with my friend's father

HectorCamachoJr

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,948 514 1,126
Alleybux
I met her in October at my yoga class. I had just gotten out of a relationship and didn't have many friends, she was kind of in the same boat; so we hit it off pretty well. Her family has a little money and for Christmas they were taking a family trip to Hawaii and she invited me. As much as I love my family, I wasn't going to pass up an all expense paid vacay to Hawaii. So instead of flying to see my folks for the holidays, I flew to Hawaii with my new bestie :).

Moving along, once there, I got acquainted with her dad and step mom. He had her young, so he is only 15 years older than me. When I tell you there was instant attraction and chemistry between us. He was fine, still had some youthful swagger about him. We liked the same music etc, etc... But, he's married and is my friends father, so I knew I could never go there. So, I quickly shoved the sheer thought of that way in the back of my mind.

BUT, throughout the whole trip (we were there a week) he kept leering at me and flirting with me. The xesual tension was so obvious that I was afraid that his wife and my friend would notice. Come to find out, his wife is a pill popper and she would be nodding on and off. It just seemed like she was in a constant fog.

One night, a little after midnight after my friend fell asleep, I went outside our hotel room and got into the hot tub. A few minutes later, he came out and asked if he could join me. We spent over an hour just talking and flirting in the jacuzzi.

Fast forward to the 30th of December. They were planning on going to Las Vegas for New Years. He asked me if I had any plans and I told him no, then he invited me along. Initially, I declined because I felt that he had been generous enough, but then he insisted so he got me a ticket. We all had drinks, and my friend stole some of her step moms Vicodin and we both took them. That stuff had me super horny. Her step mom passed out early, like around one, so it was just me, my friend and her dad drinking, smoking and shooting the breeze. Then, my friend passed out. Shortly after, he and i started kissing, then we went into the other room and started fµck!ng. He took the key card just in case she woke up.

Now, about a month later, we're still making love. Usually, he gets rooms for us, but we made love in his home, in his bed on a couple of occasions. I know it's fµcked up and I never in a million years thought I would ever be the other woman to a married man, but I'm falling in love with him and he's told me that the feeling is mutual. We've even discussed the possibility of him getting divorced. I'm to the point where I don't even care about how this would effect my friend. That may sound selfish, but I want him and I want him to leave his wife. I want him for myself.

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,689,495 494,984 222,872
Alleybux
I met her in October in a yoga class. I had just gotten out of a relationship and didn't have many friends, she was kind of in the same boat; so we hit it off pretty well. Her family has a little money and for Christmas they were taking a family trip to Hawaii and she invited me. As much as I love my family, I wasn't going to pass up an all expense paid vacay to Hawaii. So instead of flying to see my folks for the holidays, I flew to Hawaii with my new bestie :).

Moving along, once there I got acquainted with her dad and step mom. He had her young, so he is only 15 years older than me. When I tell you there was instant attraction and chemistry between us. He was fine, still had some youthful swagger about him. We liked the same music etc, etc... But, he's married and my friends father, so I knew I could never go there. So, I quickly shoved the sheer thought of that way in the back of my mind.

BUT, throughout the whole trip (we were there a week) he kept leering at me and flirting with me. The xesual tension was so obvious that I was afraid that his wife and my friend would notice. Come to find out, his wife is a pill popper and she would be nodding on and off. It just seemed like she was in a constant fog.

Fast forward to the 30th of December. They were planning on going to Las Vegas for New Years. He asked me if I had any plans and I told him no, then he invited me along. Initially, I declined because I felt that he had been generous enough, but then he insisted so he got me a ticket. We all had drinks, and my friend stole some of her step moms Vicodin and we both took them. That stuff had me super horny. Her step mom passed out early, like around one, so it was just me, my friend and her dad drinking, smoking and shooting the breeze. Then, my friend passed out. Shortly after, he and I started kissing, then we went into the other room and started fµck!ng. He took our key card just in case she woke up.

Now, about a month later, we're still making love. Usually, he gets rooms for us, but we made love in his home, in their bed on a couple of occasions. I know it's fµcked up and I never in a million years thought that I would ever be the other woman to a married man, but I'm falling in love with him and he's told me that the feeling is mutual. We've even discussed the possibility of him getting divorced. I'm to the point where I don't even care about how this would effect my friend. That may sound selfish, but I want him and I want him to leave his wife. I want him for myself.

Sista Saved

The BLESSED Font
Reaction score
Reactions
137,636 11,156 10,179
Alleybux
He's not leaving his wife. You are going to lose your friend once she finds out. You are going to feel heartbroken and used about 6 months from now. The end.

HotNerd10

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
68,415 539 33
Alleybux
Wtf?????? Like he won't replace ya ass once you're his current wife's age........ lmao. .... whatever boo....

Damali Richards

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,841 30 15
Alleybux
I call BS on all these ratchet Jane Doe threads. Folks need to stop writing tall tales and playing with the incog button. :eyeroll:

allipr87

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Saw the disgusted reactions before i read the OP, so I figured i'd give my reactions in real time since this ish looks like its about to be messy as hell

I met her in October in a yoga class. I had just gotten out of a relationship and didn't have many friends, she was kind of in the same boat;

so... your boyfriend was your only friend? what are you, 12?

so we hit it off pretty well. Her family has a little money and for Christmas they were taking a family trip to Hawaii and she invited me. As much as I love my family, I wasn't going to pass up an all expense paid vacay to Hawaii. So instead of flying to see my folks for the holidays, I flew to Hawaii with my new bestie :).

you may love your family but you clearly dont appreciate them/ you take them for granted. i'm already not on your side

Moving along, once there I got acquainted with her dad and step mom. He had her young, so he is only 15 years older than me. When I tell you there was instant attraction and chemistry between us. He was fine, still had some youthful swagger about him. We liked the same music etc, etc... But, he's married and my friends father, so I knew I could never go there. So, I quickly shoved the sheer thought of that way in the back of my mind.

:e1_25: nope, dont believe you. probably plotting from jump

side chicks always have an excuse... it's never a moral failing/weakness on their own part

Fast forward to the 30th of December. They were planning on going to Las Vegas for New Years. He asked me if I had any plans and I told him no, then he invited me along. Initially, I declined because I felt that he had been generous enough, but then he insisted so he got me a ticket. We all had drinks, and my friend stole some of her step moms Vicodin and we both took them.

Ah ok so what you're saying is you're no better than his wife... i'm judging. sorry i'm not sorry.

That stuff had me super horny.

#thotspeak

Her step mom passed out early, like around one, so it was just me, my friend and her dad drinking, smoking and shooting the breeze. Then, my friend passed out. Shortly after, he and I started kissing, then we went into the other room and started fµck!ng. He took our key card just in case she woke up.

Now, about a month later, we're still making love.

8d20583e2c9c03b7166cd41682c58b11.jpg

Usually, he gets rooms for us, but we made love in his home, in their bed on a couple of occasions. I know it's fµcked up and I never in a million years thought that I would ever be the other woman to a married man, but I'm falling in love with him

jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

and he's told me that the feeling is mutual.

jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

We've even discussed the possibility of him getting divorced.

seriously-not-funny-o.gif

I'm to the point where I don't even care about how this would effect my friend.

Ohhhh, now I get why you had no friends other than that ex...

That may sound selfish, but I want him and I want him to leave his wife. I want him for myself.

this is all going to blow up in your face and at the end of it you'll remain a friendless, manless pill popping woman of low standards and even lower morals

tumblr_m7wjveEFz71r4ghkoo1_400.gif

do better.

Sallie Blair

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
449,388 14,182 6,599
Alleybux
Whether this is fake or not, I don't understand why people feel the need to share their wrongdoings. Is it for a thrill? Wanting to gloat?

Thanks [MENTION=137015]Ashy[/MENTION]

theVer

Fenty Auto Insurance Rep
Reaction score
Reactions
93,989 2,665 1,409
Alleybux
Whether this is fake or not, I don't understand why people feel the need to share their wrongdoings. Is it for a thrill? Wanting to gloat?

Thanks [MENTION=137015]Ashy[/MENTION]

Seriously.

Because at the end of the day, you know you shouldn't be doing what you're doing. You don't need our input.

Nutella

Single Guy of the Month
Reaction score
Reactions
148,543 6,964 1,088
Alleybux
OP, how old are you, the friend and the stepmom?

ETA: And is the stepmom his second or third wife? How did his relationship with your friend's mom end? Don't be surprised if you find out the stepmom got him the same way you're planning to. In another 15 yrs, it could be you popping Vicodin while he sleeps with your daughters' friend.

Wickedkitten

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
127,728 4,526 228
Alleybux
You aren't making love, you are fµck!ng a married man so stop. On top of that, you probably aren't the first or the last friend of your friends that he has ever done this with or told those types of things to so if I were you I wouldn't go getting too attached.

Lilly Ghalichi

Ничего не страшно
Reaction score
Reactions
294,666 13,168 8,519
Alleybux
You did not do anything wrong because she pops pills so why can't you pop your pussy? Btw are they white? What state do you live in? Do you think you're ready to be a step mom to an adult thieving Vicodin stealing hussy? Are you sure the friend isn't pimping you out to her dad?

Dolly Pond

LSAs resident vegan
Reaction score
Reactions
9,520 633 44
Alleybux
What is going on with Jane Doe recently? 2015 is the year of the trolling side chick

Peach Lemonade

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
147,548 5,289 2,031
Alleybux
I didn't know Vicodin made you horny, i thought it made you sleepy. Clearly you are not her friend or you wouldn't be sleeping with her dad, b/c when she finds out your friendship would be over. Its pretty disrespectful, she invites you on a paid family vacation and a couple days in you are sex!ng her dad. Self restraint! Lol @ instant connection over sharing the same musical taste, sooo High School! That man is married, you have nothing in common with him, just b/c he wants to be dirty penis cheater doesn't mean you have to oblige him! Its just not cool!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Reactions
577 12 6
Alleybux
He's not leaving the wife, if he was he would have left her for pill-popping
do you really think he's ready to destroy his relationship with his daughter?
if he's willing for all expenses paid tickets on holidays, hotel rooms, talk of divorce with his wive and you believe it.. he's probably done this before.
on the off chance he's really in love you do realise that his daughter and wife will still be in his life and would probably make you suffer right?

heiwa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,968 211 47
Alleybux
ehhh if true, you already know youre trifling, so I have nothing else to add.

EVIL STEPMUM

I want to shag Marc Rebillet.
Reaction score
Reactions
268,750 6,409 1,416
Alleybux
You met in yoga class, she invited you on holiday with them, the dad 'happened' to be 15 yrs your senior; the step mum - for some strange coincidence is a pill popper and the attraction between yourself and your best friend's (who you've known for how many weeks?) dad was immediate?

Okay. This is the last time that I come into these 'I slept with my cousin's mother/sister's nephew/father's brother/best friend's husband' or just 'I am fµck!ng a married man' threads because it's obvious that they are just short novels. That aren't even good.

Sansa Stark

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
424 1 1
Alleybux
Nope. Nuh uh. Not doing it.
I've reached my THOT quota with these LSA incog threads...

CHOPCHOP

DA MASTA ONION
Reaction score
Reactions
91,657 1,709 1,420
Alleybux
Ya'll muthafucka's in this b!tch just give zero fucks in your actions but always askin for compliments and validation and reassurance that ya'll doin the right thing bc that conscience be screamin.
No shame. Ruthless. Just.... I can't.

tumblr_nbsxo8FXS71rj540wo3_r1_500.gif

Righteous27

Doing the Most
Reaction score
Reactions
36,679 362 73
Alleybux
Let me correct that for you, fill in the strikeouts with f-ing.

Now, about a month later, we're still making love. Usually, he gets rooms for us, but we made love in his home, in their bed on a couple of occasions.

MISSterZ

Old Head
Reaction score
Reactions
7,324 240 172
Alleybux
this sh!t fake, read out of a Joan Collins Novel.

ok Jacquita Collins. Cool story bro

unfilteredtruth

The madame of the Priestly Townhouse
Reaction score
Reactions
132,281 3,743 1,186
Alleybux
This was a good read gworl! I'm sitting here laughing, entertained like a mf'er! Gworl he ain't leaving his wife tho. His wife's been in a drug hazed stupor all this time and he still ain't left her so what the hell gonna make you believe he'll leave her after all of this? Nah boo. Ya'll gotta understand. Marriage is more than love and sh!t. It's about allegiance, joint finances & assets. You said this family got some money so piece it together. I really wish more people read more especially history so that they can grasp that love in marriage is a bonus, not a guarantee. Adultry has been happening for centuries from both the wife & husband but marriage is security and they rarely gave that up for their side pieces. Get hip to the game ya'll! Damn!

Sara Shahi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
13,706 356 177
Alleybux
I read this, left and was determined to never come back to Jane Doe Alley. Then I got tagged in this sh!t.

Why won't y'all let me leave?