Jack in the Box - Egg Rolls?!

Team Owner
Reactions
22,158 537 19
Alleybux
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone here has noticed that the Egg Rolls at Jack in the Box are not available right now. Does anyone here know why? Have they been discontinued? Thank you

Starter
Reactions
2,322 41 8
Alleybux
Jack in the box egg rolls and curly fries (with the fries also dipped in the sweet and sour sauce) have been a weakness since I was a little kid, lmfao.

Answering question: They definitely are still on the menu where I live.

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

10 things I love about South Africa as a Nigerian
1. World class systems across the board 2. Weather 3. Native South Africans love and take pride in their cultures. They prefer their native names...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
And slaves. So offensive that he thinks anything in his princely upbringing was so traumatic that it caused harm on a cellular level. For him to...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Sorry, but now I'm really annoyed. I just arrived home and didn't have the time to read all that was written, so sorry, if I'm repeating things...
The Israeli-Palestinian conflict, choose a side?
I feel like a lot of people are looking for Christians to choose a side. Looking for Christians to choose a side? Why? The "Jews" are anti...
J. Cole's "a m a r i" debuts at #1 on the US Spotify chart!!! BIGGEST DEBUT FOR ANY SONG THIS...
I will drag whoever I WANT to drag. I won’t drag Kim since she’s the blueprint and original to your no Grammy and originality having fave. and I...
Prince Harry on Dax Shepherd’s Arm Chair Expert podcast
The WHOLE podcast was about OTHER SHIT. Clearly, you didn't listen. You seem to read the tabloids and engage in the same feigned outrage "Harry...
Top Bottom