Votes: 9 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I said what I said, and i said what meant
Reactions
590 26 12
Alleybux
Jacksely Fans like to argue with people who buy this fairy tale romance that they like to go on an on about. They either know that it wasn't that deep or just crazy stans. One has chewed my head off by saying that some mj fans don't care for lisa. What has been your encounter with them?
IMG_20210211_171128_494.jpg

Reactions
590 26 12
Alleybux
Jacksely Fans like to argue with people who buy this fairy tale romance that they like to go on an on about. They either know that it wasn't that deep or just crazy stans. One has chewed my head off by saying that some mj fans don't care for lisa. What has been your encounter with them?
IMG_20210211_171128_494.jpg

Reactions
53 8 1
Alleybux
correct i don't have anything against lisa but who would kiss they ex to make their husband jealous i wonder why she said she would lynch him if he did anything

Pretty Rich B*tch That's Easily Triggered
Reactions
42,408 986 291
Alleybux
atp it's giving obsessed. Why are you even arguing with Jacksley ( never even heard that term before you started using it) fans. They're delusional.

MJ IS INNOCENT
Reactions
1,186 9
Alleybux
What is jacksley ?
They are fans of Lisa and Michael.. They call themselves Jacksley ( Jackson and Presley) .. They are the ones who make fanfics about Michael and Lisa . They are the ones who write unreliable stories and post them everywhere and claim the their source is told by a mutual friend , a fan or a bodyguard.
One of their stories is about the Rolling Stone magazine interview with Lisa Marie in 2003. Lisa was on the cover of that issue and one of the fans brought it to Michael to sign it but he didnt want to sign on Lisa’s photo because he thought it’s so beautiful. I have no idea if they even acknowledged that Michael released a statement to reply on Lisa’s interview to that magazine.

Plus, they are the ones who always attack Michael and always think he hurt Lisa..

Pill Cosbys Deflated Scro
Reactions
71,843 779 1,091
Alleybux
They are fans of Lisa and Michael.. They call themselves Jacksley ( Jackson and Presley) .. They are the ones who make fanfics about Michael and Lisa . They are the ones who write unreliable stories and post them everywhere and claim the their source is told by a mutual friend , a fan or a bodyguard.
One of their stories is about the Rolling Stone magazine interview with Lisa Marie in 2003. Lisa was on the cover of that issue and one of the fans brought it to Michael to sign it but he didnt want to sign on Lisa’s photo because he thought it’s so beautiful. I have no idea if they even acknowledged that Michael released a statement to reply on Lisa’s interview to that magazine.

Plus, they are the ones who always attack Michael and always think he hurt Lisa..
Thanks!!! So they are more LMP fans sounds like.

Reactions
590 26 12
Alleybux

Absolutely. I never believed that mutual friends mess.

MJ IS INNOCENT
Reactions
1,186 9
Alleybux
Absolutely. I never believed that mutual friends mess.
The funny thing is they make that seems like fact and if you ask them about the identity of that friend , you get no answer.. I pm the page which started that asking the owner about the identity of that friend and I got no answer at all ..

The Jacksley fans flooded JRT about the story of the portrait which Michael bought before his death and that portrait for a woman who , they believed , looked like LMP . The result was a new edition of his book Magic and Madness contained a story about it to satisfy them. Niether JRT nor LMP were relevant to MJ during that time. They flooded the bodyguards with questions if they saw LMP or if they heard Michael spoke about her but all the answers were negative.

Reactions
590 26 12
Alleybux
The funny thing is they make that seems like fact and if you ask them about the identity of that friend , you get no answer.. I pm the page which started that asking the owner about the identity of that friend and I got no answer at all ..

The Jacksley fans flooded JRT about the story of the portrait which Michael bought before his death and that portrait for a woman who , they believed , looked like LMP . The result was a new edition of his book Magic and Madness contained a story about it to satisfy them. Niether JRT nor LMP were relevant to MJ during that time. They flooded the bodyguards with questions if they saw LMP or if they heard Michael spoke about her but all the answers were negative.
JRT is just like them. Writing fan fiction

Reactions
590 26 12
Alleybux

Is that JRT book The Magic and Madness true? I see alot of the jacksely Fans quoting the book
IMG_20210404_184237_969.jpg
They keep quoting that book

Reactions
16,762 225 15
Alleybux
They don't too much baby, they do THEE MOST.

The most delusional group of stans/shippers/people/whatever.

I have nothing against Lisa but her stans?! PLS. (I don't believe Jacksley shippers are MJ fans btw, they are Lisa fans and that's it.)

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

The fact that she even has stans is ludicrous but whatever...

Reactions
590 26 12
Alleybux

I have nothing against Lisa but her stans?! PLS. (I don't believe Jacksley shippers are MJ fans btw, they are Lisa fans and that's it.)

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Yeah they only defend lisa, jacksely Fans aren't really that tough, they talk a lot of mess

Reactions
590 26 12
Alleybux

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Yes . They will jump down your throat if you ask them if its true.

Reactions
2,800 10 7
Alleybux
most definitely. JRT is very pro Lisa. I’m sure he made her out to be an Angel in his book.

Exactly! I want to read an unbiased book but unfortunately Michael is no longer with us and even if he was, he has class and wouldn't stoop to her level.

Although I love my share of sex stories about Michael, I thought it was poor taste to tell what you and your husband did behind closed doors, plus making him out to look "weird" (as she claimed to have said when he took her out for her birthday dinner; something like "Why do you have to be so weird", then claimed they both laughed, bullshit)

That part about him leaping out of the bed because he didn't want her to see him, really pissed me off. We all as MJ fans know how badly Michael had insecurities about his looks and vitiligo so why would you make matters worse by revealing such a thing. Although I find that part to be exaggerated because it didn't stop her from letting him come out in that robe and dickin' her down into speaking in tongues now did it? Plus how can you play sex roles in the dark?

Obviously she's a woman scorned and "dick" whipped otherwise she would have let go of him a long time ago.

Mike must have had some serious pipe laying skills because he had so many woman going insane even in death.

Reactions
590 26 12
Alleybux
Exactly! I want to read an unbiased book but unfortunately Michael is no longer with us and even if he was, he has class and wouldn't stoop to her level.

Although I love my share of sex stories about Michael, I thought it was poor taste to tell what you and your husband did behind closed doors, plus making him out to look "weird" (as she claimed to have said when he took her out for her birthday dinner; something like "Why do you have to be so weird", then claimed they both laughed, bullshit)

That part about him leaping out of the bed because he didn't want her to see him, really pissed me off. We all as MJ fans know how badly Michael had insecurities about his looks and vitiligo so why would you make matters worse by revealing such a thing. Although I find that part to be exaggerated because it didn't stop her from letting him come out in that robe and dickin' her down into speaking in tongues now did it? Plus how can you play sex roles in the dark?

Obviously she's a woman scorned and "dick" whipped otherwise she would have let go of him a long time ago.

Mike must have had some serious pipe laying skills because he had so many woman going insane even in death.
Them jacksely fans are going to get you for criticizing their lisa marie, I told too much truth, that I had to delete instagram, they will jump down your throat if you even criticize their fantasies.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Games that scare the **** out of you?
Fatal Frame (1 and 2 specifically) Alien: Isolation was surprisingly scary Amnesia was also scary when it first came out Silent Hill 2 for...
Tyrese may act like a clown but
Didnt he write a book about getting in your own way...and then proceeded to do just that.
J0die Turner-Smith Reveals She Had a 'One-Night Stand' with J0shua Jackson When They First Met
I love it, but her personality comes out more when speaking in her accent so she needs to just do that bc I think she concentrates too much on it...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Yeah! No! Without any proof, the guy could make it all up. So, London it is! Feel free to believe what you want, no one is telling you not to...
Woman Kills Her Baby Daddy, Who Kicked Down Her Door On His Way To Anger Management Class
Well there you have it more BW need self-defense handguns. Those classes obviously weren’t working.
I Am Athlete Podcast Official Thread
thanks you got all the screenshots! Fred marking his territory...lol when you think they gonna come out as a couple?
For those who got Vaccinated, When is the best time?-Period Related
Got the Pfizer 1st shot the day after my period went off 4/6 2nd shot on 4/27 when my period was on its last two days. I’ll check back when my...
WAGS THREAD PART XV (CLEAN VERSION)
Why you posted that cankle without a spoiler??? I swear those shits freak me out. Bish listen, do not come for cankles cause we can’t help it
Black Victims of White Burglars: Ethnic Intimidation Charges
This is probably the 4th story I’ve seen on LSA within a week about whites being charged with hate crimes against blacks. That's why I don’t...
Top Bottom