Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

QUEEN2021

In Lipstick alley jail...release date: Jan 7
Reaction score
Reactions
4,929 618 554
Alleybux
Jacksely Fans like to argue with people who buy this fairy tale romance that they like to go on an on about. They either know that it wasn't that deep or just crazy stans. One has chewed my head off by saying that some mj fans don't care for lisa. What has been your encounter with them?
IMG_20210516_135319_927.jpg

Last edited:

QUEEN2021

Reaction score
Reactions
4,929 618 554
Alleybux
Jacksely Fans like to argue with people who buy this fairy tale romance that they like to go on an on about. They either know that it wasn't that deep or just crazy stans. One has chewed my head off by saying that some mj fans don't care for lisa. What has been your encounter with them?
IMG_20210211_171128_494.jpg

Tanysheia

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
110 32 2
Alleybux
correct i don't have anything against lisa but who would kiss they ex to make their husband jealous i wonder why she said she would lynch him if he did anything

QUEEN2021

Reaction score
Reactions
4,929 618 554
Alleybux

Makeupmuva

Pretty Rich B*tch That's Easily Triggered
Reaction score
Reactions
76,832 4,113 1,066
Alleybux
atp it's giving obsessed. Why are you even arguing with Jacksley ( never even heard that term before you started using it) fans. They're delusional.

QUEEN2021

Reaction score
Reactions
4,929 618 554
Alleybux
atp it's giving obsessed. Why are you even arguing with Jacksley ( never even heard that term before you started using it) fans. They're delusional.
They attack me alone on instagram.

QUEEN2021

Reaction score
Reactions
4,929 618 554
Alleybux
dont worry about them they think lisa was the most important lady in mj life but should know that he had other more important ladies in his life
Yeah.

Michael7777

MJ IS INNOCENT
Reaction score
Reactions
3,422 153 70
Alleybux
What is jacksley ?
They are fans of Lisa and Michael.. They call themselves Jacksley ( Jackson and Presley) .. They are the ones who make fanfics about Michael and Lisa . They are the ones who write unreliable stories and post them everywhere and claim the their source is told by a mutual friend , a fan or a bodyguard.
One of their stories is about the Rolling Stone magazine interview with Lisa Marie in 2003. Lisa was on the cover of that issue and one of the fans brought it to Michael to sign it but he didnt want to sign on Lisa’s photo because he thought it’s so beautiful. I have no idea if they even acknowledged that Michael released a statement to reply on Lisa’s interview to that magazine.

Plus, they are the ones who always attack Michael and always think he hurt Lisa..

mjfan4life

Pill Cosbys Deflated Scro
Reaction score
Reactions
86,336 1,726 1,893
Alleybux
They are fans of Lisa and Michael.. They call themselves Jacksley ( Jackson and Presley) .. They are the ones who make fanfics about Michael and Lisa . They are the ones who write unreliable stories and post them everywhere and claim the their source is told by a mutual friend , a fan or a bodyguard.
One of their stories is about the Rolling Stone magazine interview with Lisa Marie in 2003. Lisa was on the cover of that issue and one of the fans brought it to Michael to sign it but he didnt want to sign on Lisa’s photo because he thought it’s so beautiful. I have no idea if they even acknowledged that Michael released a statement to reply on Lisa’s interview to that magazine.

Plus, they are the ones who always attack Michael and always think he hurt Lisa..
Thanks!!! So they are more LMP fans sounds like.

QUEEN2021

Reaction score
Reactions
4,929 618 554
Alleybux

Absolutely. I never believed that mutual friends mess.

Michael7777

MJ IS INNOCENT
Reaction score
Reactions
3,422 153 70
Alleybux
Absolutely. I never believed that mutual friends mess.
The funny thing is they make that seems like fact and if you ask them about the identity of that friend , you get no answer.. I pm the page which started that asking the owner about the identity of that friend and I got no answer at all ..

The Jacksley fans flooded JRT about the story of the portrait which Michael bought before his death and that portrait for a woman who , they believed , looked like LMP . The result was a new edition of his book Magic and Madness contained a story about it to satisfy them. Niether JRT nor LMP were relevant to MJ during that time. They flooded the bodyguards with questions if they saw LMP or if they heard Michael spoke about her but all the answers were negative.

QUEEN2021

Reaction score
Reactions
4,929 618 554
Alleybux
The funny thing is they make that seems like fact and if you ask them about the identity of that friend , you get no answer.. I pm the page which started that asking the owner about the identity of that friend and I got no answer at all ..

The Jacksley fans flooded JRT about the story of the portrait which Michael bought before his death and that portrait for a woman who , they believed , looked like LMP . The result was a new edition of his book Magic and Madness contained a story about it to satisfy them. Niether JRT nor LMP were relevant to MJ during that time. They flooded the bodyguards with questions if they saw LMP or if they heard Michael spoke about her but all the answers were negative.
JRT is just like them. Writing fan fiction

QUEEN2021

Reaction score
Reactions
4,929 618 554
Alleybux

Is that JRT book The Magic and Madness true? I see alot of the jacksely Fans quoting the book
IMG_20210404_184237_969.jpg
They keep quoting that book

Michael7777

MJ IS INNOCENT
Reaction score
Reactions
3,422 153 70
Alleybux
Is that JRT book The Magic and Madness true? I see alot of the jacksely Fans quoting the book View attachment 2447039 They keep quoting that book
I think that Lisa gave JRT some information especially that the so called friend friend in that book is imaginary .. I think JRT added some tabloid stories and they are unbelievable.

QUEEN2021

Reaction score
Reactions
4,929 618 554
Alleybux
I think that Lisa gave JRT some information especially that the so called friend friend in that book is imaginary .. I think JRT added some tabloid stories and they are unbelievable.
Oh ok that explains alot thanks

Kalafy

Reaction score
Reactions
35,647 1,241 70
Alleybux
They don't too much baby, they do THEE MOST.

The most delusional group of stans/shippers/people/whatever.

I have nothing against Lisa but her stans?! PLS. (I don't believe Jacksley shippers are MJ fans btw, they are Lisa fans and that's it.)

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

The fact that she even has stans is ludicrous but whatever...

QUEEN2021

Reaction score
Reactions
4,929 618 554
Alleybux

I have nothing against Lisa but her stans?! PLS. (I don't believe Jacksley shippers are MJ fans btw, they are Lisa fans and that's it.)

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Yeah they only defend lisa, jacksely Fans aren't really that tough, they talk a lot of mess

QUEEN2021

Reaction score
Reactions
4,929 618 554
Alleybux

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Yes . They will jump down your throat if you ask them if its true.

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,842 203 124
Alleybux
Is that JRT book The Magic and Madness true? I see alot of the jacksely Fans quoting the book View attachment 2447039 They keep quoting that book

I read that damn book. I got a feeling it was more Pro Lisa than anything because it didn't have Michael's point of view on anything. Just another book of horse dung if you ask me.

mjfan4life

Pill Cosbys Deflated Scro
Reaction score
Reactions
86,336 1,726 1,893
Alleybux
I read that damn book. I got a feeling it was more Pro Lisa than anything because it didn't have Michael's point of view on anything. Just another book of horse dung if you ask me.

most definitely. JRT is very pro Lisa. I’m sure he made her out to be an Angel in his book.

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,842 203 124
Alleybux
most definitely. JRT is very pro Lisa. I’m sure he made her out to be an Angel in his book.

Exactly! I want to read an unbiased book but unfortunately Michael is no longer with us and even if he was, he has class and wouldn't stoop to her level.

Although I love my share of xes stories about Michael, I thought it was poor taste to tell what you and your husband did behind closed doors, plus making him out to look "weird" (as she claimed to have said when he took her out for her birthday dinner; something like "Why do you have to be so weird", then claimed they both laughed, bµllsh!t)

That part about him leaping out of the bed because he didn't want her to see him, really pissed me off. We all as MJ fans know how badly Michael had insecurities about his looks and vitiligo so why would you make matters worse by revealing such a thing. Although I find that part to be exaggerated because it didn't stop her from letting him come out in that robe and dickin' her down into speaking in tongues now did it? Plus how can you play xes roles in the dark?

Obviously she's a woman scorned and "dick" whipped otherwise she would have let go of him a long time ago.

Mike must have had some serious pipe laying skills because he had so many woman going insane even in death.

QUEEN2021

Reaction score
Reactions
4,929 618 554
Alleybux
Exactly! I want to read an unbiased book but unfortunately Michael is no longer with us and even if he was, he has class and wouldn't stoop to her level.

Although I love my share of xes stories about Michael, I thought it was poor taste to tell what you and your husband did behind closed doors, plus making him out to look "weird" (as she claimed to have said when he took her out for her birthday dinner; something like "Why do you have to be so weird", then claimed they both laughed, bµllsh!t)

That part about him leaping out of the bed because he didn't want her to see him, really pissed me off. We all as MJ fans know how badly Michael had insecurities about his looks and vitiligo so why would you make matters worse by revealing such a thing. Although I find that part to be exaggerated because it didn't stop her from letting him come out in that robe and dickin' her down into speaking in tongues now did it? Plus how can you play xes roles in the dark?

Obviously she's a woman scorned and "dick" whipped otherwise she would have let go of him a long time ago.

Mike must have had some serious pipe laying skills because he had so many woman going insane even in death.
Them jacksely fans are going to get you for criticizing their lisa marie, I told too much truth, that I had to delete instagram, they will jump down your throat if you even criticize their fantasies.

Classicalmusicbooktype

My black is beautiful✨✌☮️✨
Reaction score
Reactions
1,894 46 52
Alleybux
I'm on wattpad and have read many MJ stories lol. But can you explain what a jacksley Stan is? It sounds familiar but I can't quite put my finger on it

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,842 203 124
Alleybux
Them jacksely fans are going to get you for criticizing their lisa marie, I told too much truth, that I had to delete instagram, they will jump down your throat if you even criticize their fantasies.

LOL I aint "scured" of those gothic Nassatall, non singing broke winch fans
BTW Mike must have enjoyed the xes with her because she had no ass and he's a booty man. Big ole forehead self.

QUEEN2021

Reaction score
Reactions
4,929 618 554
Alleybux
I'm on wattpad and have read many MJ stories lol. But can you explain what a jacksley Stan is? It sounds familiar but I can't quite put my finger on it
They are really lisa marie presley fans, they blame everything on michael

Reaction score
Reactions
2,096 124 197
Alleybux
LOL I aint "scured" of those gothic Nassatall, non singing broke winch fans
BTW Mike must have enjoyed the xes with her because she had no ass and he's a booty man. Big ole forehead self.
Love will have you over looking all kinds of sht. :LOL:

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,842 203 124
Alleybux
Love will have you over looking all kinds of sht. :LOL:

I don't think that was love LOL. I think it was lust. They were two horny toads and were banging it out on the regular and it got good to Michael because he felt safe being married and just let loose. Pulled the force out and blew her eyeballs out of her head and she made him squeal allowing him to pull all-nighters. Probably wore her little pooty out.

Mike: "_esus Christmas, holy cow that was awesome"
Lisa: "I'm shocked! That was great, whew I'm going to sleep now"
Mike: "Ummm, sleep? Hell no, I have to reload but we're going all night"

Michael was like what Martin said in You So Crazy, "Could you do what you had done earlier please".