Quantcast

Jade Cline Talks About Her “Painful” Brazilian Butt Lift; Reveals Briana DeJesus Helped Her Through

Freja

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
659,180 274,773 8,222
Alleybux
‘Teen Mom 2’ Star Jade Cline Talks About Her “Painful” Brazilian Butt Lift; Reveals Briana DeJesus Helped Her Through Plastic Surgery

tm2.png

“Thanks for sharing your butt surgery wisdom with me, Bri!”

After a “very painful” Brazilian butt lift (BBL), Teen Mom 2 star Jade Cline is at home recovering, and on Monday, passed the time by answering questions from fans on social media.

The 23-year-old recently announced on her new podcast, Jay & Kay Unfiltered, that she was heading to Miami to undergo the procedure in order to get her “curves in all the right places” and that she was allowing MTV to film it for the next season of ‘Teen Mom 2.’

Jade and her enhanced posterior have since returned home to Indiana, and on Monday, she revealed her particular BBL experience was “the most painful thing [she’s] ever done in [her] life.”

jade-cline-teen-mom-2-.jpeg

“ … 10 times worse than child birth,” she told a fan during an Instagram Q&A. “Everyone is different but I know that my body definitely had a hard time recovering.”

Jade went on to tell fans that while “it’s definitely been a hard journey,” it is getting better.

Jade is just the latest in the ‘Teen Mom’ franchise to undergo a BBL (during which a surgeon takes fat from another area of the body and injects it into the butt), with Kail Lowry, Briana and Brittany DeJesus and former ‘Teen Mom’ Farrah Abraham having paved the way by adding some junk to their own trunks.

briana-dejesus-teen-mom-2-1.png

…just in case you hadn’t noticed…

In fact, Jade revealed she saw Briana while in Florida and that Briana gave her “[a lot] of advice.” She even took to Twitter on Monday to show her fellow BBL-ed co-star some love.

jade-cline-teen-mom-2-briana-dejesus.png

“Couldn’t explain the love I have for [Briana],” she wrote. “You’ve made things so much better this month. Idk where I’d be now if you weren’t there when I needed someone the most. Glad we shared it all with MTV.”

While Kail, Briana and Brittany went the Dr. Miami route (re: got the procedure done for free by allowing him to post it on his Snapchat), Jade went with Dr. Chang, telling fans she’s “very happy with [her] results and would recommend him.”

jade-cline-teen-mom-2.png

In addition to enhancing her curves, Jade told fans she has enhanced her life by removing toxic people this year and made “hard decisions” to do what’s best for herself and her daughter Kloie.

Still, some people wanted to know why Jade didn’t spend the money to upgrade her house instead of her butt. As it turns out, she did both.

teen-mom-2-jade-cline-.jpg

“For one, a new home costs hundreds of thousands of dollars,” she wrote. “A BBL can be less [than] 8K. The price brackets for both of those things are completely different?? For two, my daughter does have a new home we just moved into and I have a new booty. Best of both worlds.”

She went on to tell another follower that she has relocated to the suburbs and will soon enroll her daughter in a private preschool. Jade added that her new residence is “very safe” and she’s happy – something she believes is “very important.”

teen-mom-2-jade.jpg

“ … That’s why I’m sharing my journey with you guys,” she wrote. “It’s so important for women to do and makes them happy. Also for other women to support one another.”

Screen-Shot-2020-10-12-at-6.00.41-PM.png

“Just for the record, Jade, I’m happy to allow you to support me!”

‘Teen Mom 2’ Star Jade Cline Talks About Her “Painful” Brazilian Butt Lift; Reveals Briana DeJesus Helped Her Through Plastic Surgery

Sybella

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
96,870 10,387 2,287
Alleybux
Why don't some of these doctors ever even out the legs with the butt , got these girls out here looking like suckers

Miss C

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,692 678 434
Alleybux
Not with an image of a black woman on her t-shirt.

Last edited:

SinCndomPapi

Dominican Papi, Portofino Papi, Pacífico Papi
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
174,018 14,698 19,660
Alleybux
briana-dejesus-teen-mom-2-1.png

If she was crying we’d all suspect that diaper was full.

These doctors need to lose their licenses. This is malpractice

KourtneyLovevitt

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,044 645 59
Alleybux
Please end these shows..these heffas got all this money for plastic surgery, multiple cars and homes. How is this documenting the realties of teen motherhood

*Plus Briana ass looks stupid, Jade’s probably does too

CandidCanvas

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
103,677 2,119 207
Alleybux
Brittany, I know you're on here. Tell your sister to get her implants re-done. It's not looking like it's supposed to look ;).

jasminecrocks

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
181,005 4,929 576
Alleybux
So now everyone will look a damn mess but Ashley? I thought Jade had more sense. And that $8k definitely should've gone towards buying a home, not renting another air bnb.

Dahalla

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,072 2,925 346
Alleybux
The Kardashians started this mess with abnormal butt implants and black fishing. Homegirl needs to demand her money back because that looks hideous af.

She’s a teen mom that money could have gone towards her kids college fund or something smh.

gunther85

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
73,436 1,764 887
Alleybux
How anyone could look at Briana and think going to her doctor was a good idea I'll never know. And then, what if you decide to have more kids? I've never seen Briana in the gym, I've never seen Jade in the gym; do they know that surgery needs upkeep? Like you can't just inhale nachos every day.