Jane Fonda Got It?

Reactions
11,830 271 223
Alleybux
So when David Gest talks about the "older Hollywood actress who jumped his bones"

Is this Jane Fonda? I feel like it is.

Jane Fonda Remembers Michael Jackson: "I Went Skinny Dipping With Him"

I heard her on an interview once saying she brought MJ to the set of "On Golden Pond" with her father Henry and Katherine Hepburn. She said that later after everyone left, they went "skinny dipping" and it was "fun" :b41

At that time she was pretty amazing looking and was doing fitness videos. It wouldn't surprise me. She always seems to get misty eyed when she talks about MJ in any way... misty eyed (like he laid the pipe ) and laid it good :laugh

Reactions
16,371 332 177
Alleybux
Jane Fonda told this story many times. According to her, it was MJ's idea. Maybe it was Diana Ross.

Last edited:
Reactions
11,830 271 223
Alleybux
Nah not Diana, cause David said the actress was white. You saw that same documentary? The one with Bobby Taylor talking about how he discovered the Jackson 5, and he would bring "girls" to the Jackson 5 shows, and tell MJ before stage the "girls" thought he was cute, so if he messes up- "you don't want them to think you're ugly"

Reactions
3,046 46 17
Alleybux
Nah not Diana, cause David said the actress was white. You saw that same documentary? The one with Bobby Taylor talking about how he discovered the Jackson 5, and he would bring "girls" to the Jackson 5 shows, and tell MJ before stage the "girls" thought he was cute, so if he messes up- "you don't want them to think you're ugly"

He didn't say she was white (1:23):

Reactions
3,046 46 17
Alleybux
As a young man, he had his "bones jumped" by a legendary actress, who shall remain nameless

I wouldn't call Diana Ross a legendary actress, or really even an actress...

Michael Jackson's iconic life, starring David Gest

However by this time Jane Fonda had been Barbarella, and was considered legendary along with her father Henry.

I forgot Jane Fonda was in Barbarella...I watched it a couple yrs ago for the first time and that movie had me crying.

I watched the clip from the site you shared and also read the article, and David said "a very famous actress." However, the author of the article used the word "legendary," probably thinking of it as a synonym.

I know some people on here think David Gest was iffy (or worse). I personally don't have an opinion. I'm always open to being wrong, but I think there's a chance he said "actress" to protect Diana's identity. Also, if it were during the time of filming The Wiz, it would make sense to call her an actress or a "leading lady," as he said in the other interview thing.

King & Queen
Reactions
4,235 163 151
Alleybux
Well, we know Diana jumped his bones during The Wiz.

If Jane Fonda slept with him too I expect to see the same “inappropriate” narrative you all throw on Diana. Because Jane knew him before he was legal too from what I remember.

Reactions
2,290 10 8
Alleybux
Big possibility.

But hey, imma give props to Jane Fonda for swimming with a naked Michael! And if it was MJ’s idea, big ups for entertaining that idea! It means MJ is not all that shy if he wants to be.

And IF he was acting all shy.... if I was Jane... I would be holding my breath under water for long periods of time just to get a mental picture of the situation down there. HA!! :b07:b22:b16

FOCUSSING ON BRIGHT THINGS
Reactions
18,394 259 150
Alleybux
Geez...

Is there some tea with Sophia Loren too? X)

Let this image talk ... and try to grin any wider than Michael and Sophia! LOL

MichaelSophiaLoren.jpg

No, seriously. I think Michael liked Sophia Loren a lot, but banged her? No.

Once a Jackson, always a Jackson.........
Reactions
2,375 52 14
Alleybux
To me Sophia Loren looked like a mother figure to him. I don't see them sexual....

Jane Fonda.... wow... I don't know. But can a woman go skinny dipping with Michael and NOTHING happens???? Hmmm..... not really..... I think....

Reactions
261 62 630
Alleybux
To me Sophia Loren looked like a mother figure to him. I don't see them sexual....

Jane Fonda.... wow... I don't know. But can a woman go skinny dipping with Michael and NOTHING happens???? Hmmm..... not really..... I think....
Yes, with Michael though, he was a JW. Jane was just a good friend. She's not even pretty, nice body, but face is average. She looked like his mother. She was born in 1937. She was 21 years old when MJ was born, old enough for his mother. Like I said earlier, just good friends.

Reactions
11,830 271 223
Alleybux
Yes, with Michael though, he was a JW. Jane was just a good friend. She's not even pretty, nice body, but face is average. She looked like his mother. She was born in 1937. She was 21 years old when MJ was born, old enough for his mother. Like I said earlier, just good friends.

Bye Illuminati Granny :disdain

MJ did not say "some" black people have big butts, he said "black people" have big butts, meaning he was speaking about ALL black people, not some.

But MJ didn't seem to think himself or blacks were attractive, just look at this awful drawing he drew
CzR6c5EVEAAxXjD.jpg
the nose looks identical to an ape. Plus the monster mask next to the face is suppose to be an Native American ape mask. So is MJ trying to say blacks look like apes? Just horrible.There are many beautiful black people, he seem to have been brainwashed by white Hollywood.

giphy.gif

Michael is Innocent
Reactions
25,991 629 727
Alleybux
Here's a list of "older Hollywood actresses" that Michael knew, just off the top of my head:

Liz Taylor
Sophia Loren
Raquel Welsh
Jane Fonda
Liza Minelli
Barbara Streisand
Cher Bono
Katharine Hepburn

Then there's Meryl Streep

38c0dbfa391b2cc744b1a74c005102c8--michael-jackson-rare-jackson-.jpg

I can't really imagine him getting sexy with any of them; maybe Jane Fonda wins the "most likely" trophy, due to the skinny dipping story.

A Drunken Mistake
Reactions
37,488 427 258
Alleybux
How Jane talked about MJ after he died I doubt they had sex. Still a lucky cow going skinny dipping with MJ though. :arrogant

Last edited:
Reactions
441 27 24
Alleybux
I think Jane is not being honest...i believe she suggested the skinny dipping idea...if it was true than its interesting how when folks spend time with her they always suggest dipping skinny ..lol..didn't she proudly announce that only she could say she skinny dipped with mike and garbo?...idk...I don't think any women are completly honest in their Michael stories and experiences..lol
particularily the older women....cuz you know ...they just wanted a taste and knew they could get it...but of course they don't wanna tell the world that they seduced him... they were ladies ...and blah blah blah lol

A Drunken Mistake
Reactions
37,488 427 258
Alleybux
He didn't say she was white (1:23):

It's sad the people who are in the video talking, including the millisecond of Whitney, who actually could shed some light on MJ's lovelife are tragedy no longer here. But that A hole JRT is still around to spread his BS.

independent.
Reactions
14,770 726 467
Alleybux
It's sad the people who are in the video talking, including the millisecond of Whitney, who actually could shed some light on MJ's lovelife are tragedy no longer here. But that A hole JRT is still around to spread his BS.
I never really understood why he was in there. I remember watching another Martin Bashit documentary about Michael Jackson and in general it was about suggesting he was a pedophile. Taraborrelli was in that documentary too. He also writes for the “Daily Mirror”, a tabloid that published some nasty articles on Michael Jackson, my god.. And although Taraborrelli doesn’t really write in a very direspectful way about MJ, he still writes for the Daily Mirror. I don’t know if he really had a friendship with MJ and knew him so well as he claims, I think he exaggerates it. I always take his stories with a big grain of salt

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

New Photos of Serena Williams (5/5)
This site shows me everyday that there are no bigger Black women haters than the Black women of LSA.
Woman Kills Her Baby Daddy, Who Kicked Down Her Door On His Way To Anger Management Class
Good. Arm yourselves, ladies! I can't wait to get one, but my local gun stores stay sold out of handguns
Who is your Jujutsu Kaisen Husband quiz:
I got Gojo!!!! Gojo oh boy… so you like them chaotic, huh? you’re in for a WILD ride. With a guy like Gojo Satoru, get ready for the endless...
Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
They are not just saying “please include me”. This is naive and simple-minded spin. This is what they are really saying: “Men have the...
Happy 2nd Birthday, Archie Mountbatten-Windsor!
6) Sussex Royal’s IG wishing everyone a happy new year with this pic 7) His first birthday (I still can’t get over the fact that lil man told...
What artist needs a rebrand ?
Girl, let's see those receipts, please... You messy gay bottom.
Youtuber Kelly Stamps Discussion Thread
he's a youtuber does Kelly even know this man? lmao
Different Phenotypes In Africa Diaspora
I see why black people are so divided reading some of these comments. You think whites have discussions about Europe and say well Eastern...
Top Bottom