Reactions
76,789 676 58
Alleybux
Most Recent Janet Pictures and Videos:

With Kendrick Lamar

20686564_1977977102445284_3301596417620967424_n.jpg

With her tour DJ, DJ Aktive at Kendrick Lamar's Concert

f4K59bn.png

Janet gifted her touring crew tickets to the Kendrick concert. She similarly gifted her Unbreakable Tour crew tickets to J.Cole's concert back in 2015.

Janet, her creative director/choreographer (Gil), dancers, and tour DJ attended the concert.

Also Janet briefly appeared on her friend Gil's Instagram Live while they were backstage at the concert. She literally just said "Hi you guys" then got out of the view of his phone.

Here was Janet on Gil's Instagram Live and backstage at Kendrick's concert

pSjD0Q0.jpg

acPk49k.png

O7VjS4O.jpg

iCYvtXP.png
MtNMfgA.png

Video of Janet backstage at Staples Center and in crowd at the VIP section at Kendrick Lamar's Concert

Previous Threads:

Part 1: Janet Jackson discussion/tea thread

Part 2: Janet Jackson discussion/tea thread II

Part 3: Janet Jackson discussion thread III

Part 4: Janet Jackson Discussion Thread IV

Part 5: Janet Jackson Discussion Thread V

Last edited:

Morgan R

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
76,789 676 58
Alleybux
Other recent Janet Pictures/Videos :

Video of Janet & Eissa that was featured on Entertainment Tonight:

Pictures of Janet with her son Eissa

426E2B2F00000578-4705056-image-a-27_1500328386343.jpg

JP28RoI.png

pri_46931862-e1500373800521.jpg

Ag1qXbB.jpg

InxXCm8.jpg

rFdPupp.jpg

L2w6y57.jpg

VIi4hHM.jpg

nIzlkC0.jpg

65lUSgU.jpg

Morgan R

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
76,789 676 58
Alleybux
More recent pictures:

Janet at Missy Elliott's FYF Festival performance

yelmhnO.jpg

nqVQ1mh.jpg
O4v3j3L.png

sQH6kKR.png

JBYV2vM.jpg

Last edited:

Morgan R

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
76,789 676 58
Alleybux
Janet's most recent social media post:

Janet's updated profile picture on her social media:
20663731_10155463141000283_3973212746828609523_n.jpg

Morgan R

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
76,789 676 58
Alleybux
Janet's touring team Instagrams. This is the social media her team members seem to update the most often and are already giving small little tidbits from rehearsal about the tour.

Just an updated list with people we know for sure are apart of Janet's team for the State Of The World Tour (because not everybody is returning from the Unbreakable Tour or they aren't posting much/anything about the tour yet):
Gil: Gil Duldulao (@ghsduldulao) • Instagram photos and videos
Alexandra: Carsondaily. (@alexandra11) • Instagram photos and videos
Mishay: Mishay Petronelli (@mishayyyy) • Instagram photos and videos
Allison: Allison Claire (@allisonclair42) • Instagram photos and videos
Dominique: Dominique Battiste (@d0mb___) • Instagram photos and videos
Kyndall: Kyndall Harris (@kyndallharris) • Instagram photos and videos
Taylor : Taylor Hatala (@tayd_dance) • Instagram photos and videos
Steven Guero: Steven Guero Charles (@guero_charles) • Instagram photos and videos
Denzel: Denzel Chisolm (@denzel_chisolm) • Instagram photos and videos
Whyley: whyley yoshimura (@whyleyy) • Instagram photos and videos
Eric Smith (Bassist): Pikfunk (@pikfunk) • Instagram photos and videos
Errol Cooney (Guitarist): @errolcooney • Instagram photos and videos
Lil John Roberts (Drummer): Lil' John Roberts (@liljohnroberts) • Instagram photos and videos
DJ Aktive: DjAktive (@djaktive) • Instagram photos and videos
Daniel Jones (musical director/keyboardist): Daniel Jones (@mrjoness3) • Instagram photos and videos
Summer Gray (Massage Therapist): Summer Gray Style (@summergraystyle) • Instagram photos and videos
Cassandra Hawthorne (Fashion Stylist): Rah Rah Raw (@rahrahraw.uk) • Instagram photos and videos
Adriane Biondo (tour manager): Adriane Biondo (@theoriginallioness) • Instagram photos and videos

Other members of Janet's team:
Jimmy Jam: JIMMY JAM (@flytetymejam) • Instagram photos and videos
Preston (Make-up Artist): @prestonmakeup • Instagram photos and videos
Robert Behar (Stylist and Costume Designer): robert behar (@robertbehar) • Instagram photos and videos
Janet Zeitoun (hairstylist) : Janet Zeitoun (@janetzeitoun) • Instagram photos and videos
Cassandra Unciano (hairstylist): Cassandra Colby (@cassidyblaine 90046) • Instagram photos and videos
Tony Martinez (Trainer): Tony (@trainertony) • Instagram photos and videos

Last edited:

Morgan R

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
76,789 676 58
Alleybux
Possibly some of the State Of The World Tour Setlist?

Denzel Chisolm (one of the male dancers or choreographers) added pictures of dancing notes to his Instagram Story and we now possibly know more songs that are a part of the State Of The World setlist (Previously knew about Dammn Baby, State Of The World, and Rhythm Nation because of one Gil's Instagram Live sessions)

No real changes from the Unbreakable Tour setlist (up to That's The Way Love Goes) so far:

1) BURNITUP!
2) Nasty
3) Feedback

Freestyle Hits

4) Miss You Much
5) Alright
6) What Have You Done For Me Lately (his notes simply say "Lately")
7) Pleasure Principle
8) All For You
9) All Nite (Don't Stop)
10) (blank space on his notes)
11) No Sleeep
12) Got 'Til It's Gone
11 [he also listed the 13th song as 11]) That's The Way Love Goes

(click pictures to englarge them)

Not sure if that is the order in which the songs will be performed but if it is the State Of The World Tour setlist has many of the same songs as the Unbreakable Tour but that isn't necessarily surprising as Janet's press release did say that the State Of The World Tour is a continuation of the Unbreakable Tour so I am expecting some similarities. I'm more so expecting changes in visuals, choreography, and maybe wardrobe.

The only songs missing from his notes (likely because he will not be dancing on the songs) up until "That's The Way Love Goes" that were performed on the Unbreakable Tour shows were:
-"Control": I was surprised that wasn't included when I read the dance notes but it just might be apart of the Freestyle Hits section
-"You Want This": Tends to be performed with only her female dancers on the live performances
- "Escapade": Only Taylor and Kyndall danced with Janet during this song on the Unbreakable Tour
-"When I Think Of You": Was performed with just the older female dancers in a tame but I guess you could say sensual chair routine
-"Love Will Never Do (Without You)": This song when performed on the Unbreakable Tour was more about showcasing the background singers
-"After You Fall": There wasn't any choreography for the dancers
-"Again"/"Come Back to Me"/"Let's Wait Awhile"/"I Get Lonely"/"Any Time, Any Place": The ballads/slow songs medley where there wasn't any choreography for the dancers

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
2,579 39 25
Alleybux
So this is the new thread? Has anyone heard any gossip about new music. The press release for the tour mentioned "soon to be released new tracks" would be performed, but it's only a very few short weeks away and we haven't heard anything. I think someone mentioned Jimmy confirmed they had worked on stuff.

Is it possible she'd start the tour and then release music midway through? Hmmm. I'm sure she has some unreleased stuff from "Unbreakable" they could piece together to drum up excitement and sell tickets.

Morgan R

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
76,789 676 58
Alleybux
So this is the new thread? Has anyone heard any gossip about new music. The press release for the tour mentioned "soon to be released new tracks" would be performed, but it's only a very few short weeks away and we haven't heard anything. I think someone mentioned Jimmy confirmed they had worked on stuff.

Is it possible she'd start the tour and then release music midway through? Hmmm. I'm sure she has some unreleased stuff from "Unbreakable" they could piece together to drum up excitement and sell tickets.

I haven't heard any gossip about new music. The press release mentioned that soon to be released songs would be performed but we haven't heard any of them and we are just weeks away from the tour. But maybe new tracks won't be released until even closer to the tour or maybe they won't be released until they are performed on tour.

Jimmy Jam didn't necessarily confirm new music. In that Kelly Alexander interview when he was asked about the possibility of new music. He just said new music is always a possibility but he didn't out right say she was working on new music. He did mention how they have time to record new music and mentioned when Janet did some of the recording for the Unbreakable album she recorded music after Unbreakable Tour rehearsals often because she had the tour rehearsals at the Flyte Tyme Studio building. And as we know for The State Of The World Tour she is at having some rehearsal at Flyte Tyme Studio building.

Last edited:

Sade Adu

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,811 5,210 2,184
Alleybux
Mama D,' the DeBarge music family's matriarch, knows of Jackson family's pain

A mother's perspective: Etterlene "Mama D" DeBarge says she understands what Michael Jackson's family is experiencing.

GRAND RAPIDS -- When Etterlene "Mama D" DeBarge heard the news Michael Jackson had died, she felt intense emotions.

"I was very sad. It was very painful," she said.

The mother of Grand Rapids' DeBarge musical family had close ties to the Jackson family and has insights into what Jackson's loved ones -- especially mother, Katherine, and sister, Janet -- may be going through.

DeBarge's eldest son, Bobby, dated LaToya Jackson in the late '70s when he was a member of the Motown funk group Switch.

Her son James married Janet Jackson in 1984 and lived with the Jackson family in their California mansion for the duration of their marriage, which lasted only months before it was annulled.

DeBarge writes about her famous former daughter-in-law and the DeBarge family's painful history and rise in the music industry in her self-published autobiography, "Other Side of the Pain." available on Amazon.com and MamaDeBarge.com.

"Bobby was close to Michael when he was dating 'Toya, and James was close to Michael when he lived at the big house with the family," she said. "James really loved Ms. Jackson (Katherine) and is still loyal to her, Michael and Janet."

According to her son, James, "the real Michael died a long time ago. But even back when James was living with him, he could see the change starting."

Apparently Michael Jackson long admired the distinctive looks of the DeBarge family, who are a mix of black, white and Native American ethnicities.

"He would tell James and Janet, 'Y'all are going to have such pretty babies."

Around the time Bobby DeBarge was dating LaToya Jackson, his younger siblings moved to L.A. to pursue music stardom. They met Jermaine Jackson in the elevator of Motown Records and sang for him on the spot.
RELATED CONTENT

• Watching the memorial

ABC, NBC, CNN, HLN, MSNBC and E! Entertainment will broadcast the Michael Jackson memorial service live at 1 p.m. EDT Tuesday from Los Angeles' Staples Center.

• Going Gonzo: Entertainment editor among the many who did not get ticket to attend public memorial service.

"Jermaine and his wife, Hazel, just adored the kids," said the 73-year-old DeBarge, adding that Jermaine championed the family to Berry Gordy, who signed them to a recording contract with Motown in 1980.

DeBarge would go on to score five Top 40 pop singles, two No. 1 R&B singles, a No. 1 single on the dance chart and three No. 1 hits on the adult contemporary chart. They were one of the few Motown success stories of the 1980s.

Still, they never ascended to the rarefied atmosphere of the Jackson family's brand of fame.

"Mama D" attributes Michael's death at age 50 to drugs and the "crazy fame."

The deeply spiritual DeBarge matriarch, whose older brother was the late Bishop William C. Abney of Bethel Pentecostal Church, said she is praying for Michael's family, especially his mother and sisters.

"Latoya and Janet would both share with me that they worried all the time about their little brother, about the fact that he couldn't live a (normal) life." Janet is going to take this very hard."

Michael's mother, though, is made of tougher stuff. Mama D met Katherine at the Jackson estate during the time James lived there. Having lost a child herself (son Bobby died of complications of the AIDS virus in 1995), she knows some of Katherine's grief.

"Regardless of what Michael (had become), he was her baby," she said. "The world is mourning now, but they will forget someday. His mama will never forget."

'Mama D,' the DeBarge music family's matriarch, knows of Jackson family's pain

Juny.B.Jones

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
289,393 8,019 6,614
Alleybux
Mama D,' the DeBarge music family's matriarch, knows of Jackson family's pain

A mother's perspective: Etterlene "Mama D" DeBarge says she understands what Michael Jackson's family is experiencing.

GRAND RAPIDS -- When Etterlene "Mama D" DeBarge heard the news Michael Jackson had died, she felt intense emotions.

"I was very sad. It was very painful," she said.

The mother of Grand Rapids' DeBarge musical family had close ties to the Jackson family and has insights into what Jackson's loved ones -- especially mother, Katherine, and sister, Janet -- may be going through.

DeBarge's eldest son, Bobby, dated LaToya Jackson in the late '70s when he was a member of the Motown funk group Switch.

Her son James married Janet Jackson in 1984 and lived with the Jackson family in their California mansion for the duration of their marriage, which lasted only months before it was annulled.

DeBarge writes about her famous former daughter-in-law and the DeBarge family's painful history and rise in the music industry in her self-published autobiography, "Other Side of the Pain." available on Amazon.com and MamaDeBarge.com.

"Bobby was close to Michael when he was dating 'Toya, and James was close to Michael when he lived at the big house with the family," she said. "James really loved Ms. Jackson (Katherine) and is still loyal to her, Michael and Janet."

According to her son, James, "the real Michael died a long time ago. But even back when James was living with him, he could see the change starting."

Apparently Michael Jackson long admired the distinctive looks of the DeBarge family, who are a mix of black, white and Native American ethnicities.

"He would tell James and Janet, 'Y'all are going to have such pretty babies."

Around the time Bobby DeBarge was dating LaToya Jackson, his younger siblings moved to L.A. to pursue music stardom. They met Jermaine Jackson in the elevator of Motown Records and sang for him on the spot.
RELATED CONTENT

• Watching the memorial

ABC, NBC, CNN, HLN, MSNBC and E! Entertainment will broadcast the Michael Jackson memorial service live at 1 p.m. EDT Tuesday from Los Angeles' Staples Center.

• Going Gonzo: Entertainment editor among the many who did not get ticket to attend public memorial service.

"Jermaine and his wife, Hazel, just adored the kids," said the 73-year-old DeBarge, adding that Jermaine championed the family to Berry Gordy, who signed them to a recording contract with Motown in 1980.

DeBarge would go on to score five Top 40 pop singles, two No. 1 R&B singles, a No. 1 single on the dance chart and three No. 1 hits on the adult contemporary chart. They were one of the few Motown success stories of the 1980s.

Still, they never ascended to the rarefied atmosphere of the Jackson family's brand of fame.

"Mama D" attributes Michael's death at age 50 to drugs and the "crazy fame."

The deeply spiritual DeBarge matriarch, whose older brother was the late Bishop William C. Abney of Bethel Pentecostal Church, said she is praying for Michael's family, especially his mother and sisters.

"Latoya and Janet would both share with me that they worried all the time about their little brother, about the fact that he couldn't live a (normal) life." Janet is going to take this very hard."

Michael's mother, though, is made of tougher stuff. Mama D met Katherine at the Jackson estate during the time James lived there. Having lost a child herself (son Bobby died of complications of the AIDS virus in 1995), she knows some of Katherine's grief.

"Regardless of what Michael (had become), he was her baby," she said. "The world is mourning now, but they will forget someday. His mama will never forget."

'Mama D,' the DeBarge music family's matriarch, knows of Jackson family's pain
I need for Mrs. Debarge to keep the Jacksons out of her mouth. Especially when her families fµcked-up-ness is on an entirely different level. The Jacksons issues were complicated by fame

Last edited:

WhitneyC

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,699 544 74
Alleybux
It would be so great if the entire Debarge family would somehow forget they even met Janet Jackson. My GOD

JCsThugAppeal

It's called FASHION, sweetie...
Reaction score
Reactions
95,067 1,458 97
Alleybux
I know that Debarge article is old but every time I see one of them mention Janet I'm like
giphy.gif

Instead of healing themselves and doing positive things to preserve their own r&b legacy certain members of the family would rather cling to Janet and the Jacksons to get some attention and an easy check. It's sickening.

JeanPierre

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,782 94 54
Alleybux
Forget knowing the Jacksons? Yeah right. Whether the Jacksons know it or not, they have kept that family paid one way or the other for 30yrs now. If they need a cheque, need to promote their music, need a storyline for a reality show or just want some attention...talk about the Jacksons.

WompWomp12

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Reactions
5,443 44 5
Alleybux
Forget knowing the Jacksons? Yeah right. Whether the Jacksons know it or not, they have kept that family paid one way or the other for 30yrs now. If they need a cheque, need to promote their music, need a storyline for a reality show or just want some attention...talk about the Jacksons.
And with Janet being as private as she is, media outlets will reach out to them regardless. Whether it's about her "long lost daughter" or some other information about the Jacksons.

Reaction score
Reactions
181,543 3,136 1,372
Alleybux
20686564_1977977102445284_3301596417620967424_n.jpg

Y'all feel like playing caption?

Situation 1:

K: I'm ready for the collaboration.
J: No you not.
K: Why not?

Situation 2:

K: What do you mean save my collaboration for an album?
J: Save it.

Situation 3:

K:Why you give Cole the collab first?
J: I do what I want.

Ladybug1985

ebony
Reaction score
Reactions
29,150 554 177
Alleybux
I need for Mrs. Debarge to keep the Jacksons out of her mouth. Especially when her families fµcked-up-ness is on an entirely different level. The Jacksons issues were complicated by fame

She won't. She has probably made more money selling these stories to the tabloids then her own kids fame. I find it hard to believe that Latoya and especially Janet would be talking to her about Michael.

shortstuff45220

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
6,912 95 108
Alleybux
^ where is that from (looks like from around nutty professor) but yeah she looks stunning

shortstuff45220

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
6,912 95 108
Alleybux
Little Janet ,mention in W magazine

Billy Eichner Has the Hottest Take: Janet Jackson Is "Very Underappreciated"

What’s the last concert you saw live?

It’s been a while since I’ve been to a concert, but I think it was Sia at the Hollywood Bowl. I’m seeing Janet Jackson live for the first time in October, which I’m really excited about. I’ve never seen Janet live. You forget how many hits she has. In a certain way, she’s very underappreciated.

Juny.B.Jones

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
289,393 8,019 6,614
Alleybux
Well of course they can't forget but I'd wish they'd get amnesia lol
Jermaine gave them their start at Motown, they dated 2 sisters and lived with MJ.
I think when they need a check they start that sh!t up again

Morgan R

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
76,789 676 58
Alleybux
If you go to the Instagram (Visual Psychologist (@aramisduran_) • Instagram photos and videos) of the guy who said he was filming Janet and watch his Instagram Story he was filming something at the rehearsal studio where Janet and her team are rehearsing. You can see the tour dancers in one of the pictures on his Instagram Story.

20800057_140178376579305_2682953985743562983_n.jpg

I'm thinking it was visuals that will somehow be incorporated into the tour show after reading Gil's most recent tweets about Monday's tour rehearsals.:

Last edited:

simplereminder

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
79,525 1,604 403
Alleybux
Are there any new dancers on this tour? I was rewatching some clips from Unbreakable and thought the backups were kinda sloppy... her past tours always had really sharp and coordinated choreo

Morgan R

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
76,789 676 58
Alleybux
Are there any new dancers on this tour? I was rewatching some clips from Unbreakable and thought the backups were kinda sloppy... her past tours always had really sharp and coordinated choreo

All but 3 of the dancers are returning.China, Melanie, and Bianca aren't returning. Not sure why Bianca isn't returning. But Melanie is pursuing a yoga business. And China is touring with Lady Gaga (she also toured with Lady Gaga prior to working with Janet)

It looks like Denzel Chisolm and Steven Guero Charles have been added to replace the dancers that aren't returning. Denzel was one of the choreographers for Janet's Dammn Baby music video and performed in the 2015 BET Awards tribute to Janet. While Steven Guero Charles also danced in the 2015 BET Awards tribute to Janet.

Last edited:

DoesItMatter

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,410 507 234
Alleybux
Janet Jackson's Makeup Artist Spills on What to Expect at Her Upcoming Tour

Back on the road again! Janet Jackson's longtime makeup artist, Preston Meneses, dishes to Stylish about the singer's upcoming looks for her State of the World tour and how excited she is to see her fans again.

"We're ready to hit the stage!" Meneses exclusively tells Stylish. While Jackson is still in rehearsal mode, he is helping her get prepared for what he explains is "a show that no one should miss."

"We've been playing around with a few looks and I think we've narrowed them down to two," he says. "Depending on what we choose, you guys will get something really beautiful."

Meneses, who has worked with the "Rhythm Nation" singer for 11 years explains, "When we come together, it’s like working with my sister. It’s actually easy and it’s fun. We joke around a lot and Janet is so beautiful, so it’s easy to change her (look) anyway. She’s actually one of the most versatile beauties I’ve ever worked with.”

To make sure Jackson, 51, looks picture perfect, he says, "I think we’re more into character names, so we just come up with character names or what we’re feeling on that day and what we’re not and then we just take it from there. We feed off of each other. She definitely has her input and so do I, so it’s a collaboration."

As far as how Jackson is feeling lately, Meneses dishes, "Janet is in great spirits. She’s just been super happy and kind of light, so I think you’re gonna just see her glow on stage."

Last edited:

Ladybug1985

ebony
Reaction score
Reactions
29,150 554 177
Alleybux
This look was everything. Her cheekbones is beautiful!!! View attachment 23526
Janet Jackson's Makeup Artist Spills on What to Expect at Her Upcoming Tour

Back on the road again! Janet Jackson's longtime makeup artist, Preston Meneses, dishes to Stylish about the singer's upcoming looks for her State of the World tour and how excited she is to see her fans again.

"We're ready to hit the stage!" Meneses exclusively tells Stylish. While Jackson is still in rehearsal mode, he is helping her get prepared for what he explains is "a show that no one should miss."

"We've been playing around with a few looks and I think we've narrowed them down to two," he says. "Depending on what we choose, you guys will get something really beautiful."

Meneses, who has worked with the "Rhythm Nation" singer for 11 years explains, "When we come together, it’s like working with my sister. It’s actually easy and it’s fun. We joke around a lot and Janet is so beautiful, so it’s easy to change her (look) anyway. She’s actually one of the most versatile beauties I’ve ever worked with.”

To make sure Jackson, 51, looks picture perfect, he says, "I think we’re more into character names, so we just come up with character names or what we’re feeling on that day and what we’re not and then we just take it from there. We feed off of each other. She definitely has her input and so do I, so it’s a collaboration."

As far as how Jackson is feeling lately, Meneses dishes, "Janet is in great spirits. She’s just been super happy and kind of light, so I think you’re gonna just see her glow on stage."

I can't wait to see her new look. I will miss the lion mane.... It was so beautiful!!!! But Janet always gives us a fresh new look when she comes back.

teeunit

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
497 3
Alleybux
I can't wait to see her new look. I will miss the lion mane.... It was so beautiful!!!! But Janet always gives us a fresh new look when she comes back.

Me too!!! She's such a trendsetter, especially with her hairstyles. I'll never forget when she debuted the lion mane. Everyone went crazy! Asking how many inches, what color the hair was, what method was used to install the hair (blended to the GODS), and so on.

Can't wait to see the new look!

Morgan R

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
76,789 676 58
Alleybux
Saw 2 Janet videos within the last 20 minutes on BETSoul

They played a music video Janet was featured on which was Blackstreet's "Girlfriend/Boyfriend" (I haven't seen this video in years). Then they also played the music video for the "I Get Lonely" remix featuring Blackstreet.

Morgan R

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
76,789 676 58
Alleybux
"Janet is so beautiful, so it’s easy to change her (look) anyway. She’s actually one of the most versatile beauties I’ve ever worked with."

I remember Kevyn Aucoin (one of Janet's former make-up artist) saying in one of his books something similar to this quote from new article with Preston. Kevyn said Janet without makeup was one of the most beautiful women he had ever encountered/worked with.

shortstuff45220

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
6,912 95 108
Alleybux
Speaking of Kevyn does anyone know when that documentry is going to air?

Morgan R

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
76,789 676 58
Alleybux
So on DJ Aktive's Instagram Story I saw that audio was being recorded with the touring team that I'm thinking possibly coincides with the visuals that we know were filmed the other day and that Gil kind of alluded to in his tweets the other day.

2 of DJ Aktive's Instagram Story clips included:
-The band seemed to be playing their instruments softly/not at all while they were also listening as audio of a female was playing loudly over speakers. The female was saying "Rioting and Protesting following the shooting of another Black American teen"
-Audio was being recorded of Mishay, Alexandra, and the band chanting "We Want Justice!" loudly/repeatedly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.