Status
Not open for further replies.

Ntsap

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
199,968 5,634 2,257
Alleybux
She recently had court and they are still allowing her attacker to be hospitalized instead of going to jail. Yasmine is trying to be a influencer now, she's not as messy as she use to be but she still gets into back and forths with random people.
She just had a messy breakup with her older stud girlfriend, she posted the chick's nasty dirty panties. Today she mentioned she's dating a guy now, she seems confused and moves fast.
Well a font who went to highschool with her attacker said she’s been a nut but that doesn’t excuse her from slashing someone’s face. She needs jail time.

Girls who just randomly pop up with a girlfriend, especially a stud are never gay. They just want attention. Yuck at the visual.

msdeelite

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
209,447 6,111 3,329
Alleybux
The fact that I’ve heard this at least twice lmaooo I love Janet
She seems like the aunt thats hardly ever around but when she do decide to show up she tries to regulate sh!t. I had a uncle like that. Whenever he came around he was doing sh!t like turn off the tv and lights cause its thundering and lightening while we in the middle of watching goodtimes, or some other bµllsh!t.

JessicaL

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
255,192 7,357 3,645
Alleybux
She seems like the aunt thats hardly ever around but when she do decide to show up she tries to regulate sh!t. I had a uncle like that. Whenever he came around he was doing sh!t like turn off the tv and lights cause its thundering and lightening while we in the middle of watching goodtimes, or some other bµllsh!t.
It’s giving “Why y’all got all these lights on when nobody in here?” “Y’all not about to be running in and out” “If my mama stuff come up missing or broke we gon’ have a problem”

msdeelite

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
209,447 6,111 3,329
Alleybux
It’s giving “Why y’all got all these lights on when nobody in here?” “Y’all not about to be running in and out” “If my mama stuff come up missing or broke we gon’ have a problem”
In johvonnie book she said one time she was having dinner at hayvenhurst and janet walked in and looked at her like " what the hell you doing at my momma house" ?

JessicaL

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
255,192 7,357 3,645
Alleybux
Dead at the biweekly/monthly “Janet is irrelevant” thread coming the same day she’s cosplayed at an awards show.

Tired of trolls.

Stream the blueprint

EnergyOrbit

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,928 950 169
Alleybux
This woman just minding her business and she trends every other week. Last year it was doja paying tribute.

i see why they mad

msdeelite

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
209,447 6,111 3,329
Alleybux
Dead at the biweekly/monthly “Janet is irrelevant” thread coming the same day she’s cosplayed at an awards show.

Tired of trolls.

Stream the blueprint

In the meantime their " queen" was actually in the building displaying her inflated ass and nobody cares..... Our Queen trends from the comfort of her home because of her influence.

Morgan R

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
76,790 676 58
Alleybux
I have re-watched the Documentary teaser trailer so many times since it has been released. I wonder how the documentary is going to be broken down in terms of how much footage she is going to show from each era. It is no secret that despite Janet being private she has often had cameras around filming. Because of the teaser trailer we know parts of the documentary were still being filmed this year. Interviews for the documentary were being done as recently as June (if you pause the teaser right before Missy Elliott's interview the Clapperboard date says "6/21/21"). Possible that since Janet has been in California during this Summer that she has still been filming moments that will be featured in the documentary.

It will be interesting what footage we will see from 2017 through 2021 because we know a lot of the filming of the documentary has taken place throughout that time but we also know it will feature clips from throughout Janet's life.

Just some of the more notable moments from 2017 through 2021 (all these moments might not be featured in the documentary but they are some of the more notable moments throughout that time):

2017: Eissa was born, she had the First leg of the State Of The World Tour (notably Janet was touring while also taking care of baby Eissa, most notable show I would expect to be featured is the Los Angeles show because that is when the Tour Dancer Reunion happened), and also we know Janet would do things on her days off from tour (most notable thing I think we will see is the visit to Gary, Indiana)

2018: Janet was honored with multiple Lifetime Achievement type of Awards from different Award shows, Joe Jackson passed away (imagine we will see footage of him attending the First leg of The State Of The World Tour/we also know he was interviewed), she had the Second leg of the State Of World Tour (which included performances at festivals most notably performing at the Essence Music Festival slightly over a week after Joe Jackson passed away), and the release of Made For Now (shot the music video and did promotion for it including interviews and magazine photoshoots)

2019: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, Metamorphosis Las Vegas Residency/Shows celebrating the 30th Anniversary of Rhythm Nation, Her 53rd Birthday (Surprise Birthday Party), and Janet attended The British Fashion Awards (notably presented Rihanna with an award and they also talked backstage)

2020: Janet attending the Pre-Grammy Gala and The beginning of the Black Diamond era promotion (though the era has been postponed she did make some appearances and did some interviews)

2021: The most notable Janet related thing that has happen this year was Julien's Auctions selling Janet's memorabilia but I'm sure we will see other footage from this year

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
16,646 896 746
Alleybux
Nobody is casually playing Janet, she has the least spotify listeners and streams out of her class. Even Cyndi Lauper and Tina Turner get more streams than Janet.
this person has been going around Janet threads just to bash her.
Obsessed with the Queen me thinks
l3hzrqk.gif

Ladybug1985

ebony
Reaction score
Reactions
29,150 554 177
Alleybux

I’ll never get how people think they can erase history. It’s just stupid.

Janet at home minding her business and is being talked about like she is there. I LOVE IT! I truly believe Janet is going to see a resurgent in popularity in the next few years.

Ladybug1985

ebony
Reaction score
Reactions
29,150 554 177
Alleybux
Johvonnie's daughter was on ig live doing a interview with a mj fan account, she was asked what is janet like. She just met janet when Joe was sick in hospice, she said janet is cool but she's the aunt who dont play and everybody straightens up when she's around. Janet told yasmine she needs to stop smoking, and tells people to wash their hands lol. She said eissa is so cute and sweet.
This falls in line with what Marlon said about Janet too. He was on the Monique show back in 2010. Monique asked him to describe each of his siblings using one word. The word he used for Janet was CONTROL. Lol! I thought that funny. I like it!!!

Ntsap

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
199,968 5,634 2,257
Alleybux
It's actually embarrassing that she dresses like that at her big age.
View attachment 2891224
Now Billboard giving J-Ho that award over her was disrespectful and disgusting but It’s just so funny how she’s supposed to be the greatest female entertainer ever but has to pull stunts to get attention at her age. It upsets her stans she’s a joke to this generation meanwhile her biggest threat who they tried to cancel over a nipple ring, and robbed my generation of knowing her, receives nothing but love from us while their queen is straight clowned. It’s funny how the universe works.
1631546467731.gif

JessicaL

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
255,192 7,357 3,645
Alleybux
Thought it was just me. Like y’all are lipping to a pre record, put the damn mic down! I blame Beyoncé for this fake bµllsh!t. Hun, a prerecorded vocal is a prerecorded vocal, we know the difference and you’re not singing live, a handheld doesn’t make it more convincing. If you want to sing then sing, remove the flips and tricks and go off.

simplereminder

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
79,529 1,604 403
Alleybux
Nobody is casually playing Janet, she has the least spotify listeners and streams out of her class. Even Cyndi Lauper and Tina Turner get more streams than Janet.
Janet is much stronger on Pandora and Apple Music (which has more paid subscribers in the US than Spotify does)

In fact Janet has more monthly listeners on Pandora than Madonna does. Spotify isn’t the only streaming platform you know…

JCsThugAppeal

It's called FASHION, sweetie...
Reaction score
Reactions
95,079 1,458 97
Alleybux
Janet is much stronger on Pandora and Apple Music (which has more paid subscribers in the US than Spotify does)

In fact Janet has more monthly listeners on Pandora than Madonna does. Spotify isn’t the only streaming platform you know…
And I'm pretty sure Spotify pays the least out of all the major streaming platforms. More popularity on higher-paying platforms = more money. Trolls would know this if they used that public library WiFi to do some real reading instead of spending up their daily computer time trying to drag someone who earned more by age 30 than they'll ever hope to make in their whole lives.

JimmyJamHarris

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
39,122 719 403
Alleybux

I knew about pandora, but not apple music. That's great!
Thanks for posting

BrownEyedBandit

Yall smokin up in here!
Reaction score
Reactions
43,257 2,770 27
Alleybux

Yooooo!!!! This has made my day!!!

I have re-watched the Documentary teaser trailer so many times since it has been released. I wonder how the documentary is going to be broken down in terms of how much footage she is going to show from each era. It is no secret that despite Janet being private she has often had cameras around filming. Because of the teaser trailer we know parts of the documentary were still being filmed this year. Interviews for the documentary were being done as recently as June (if you pause the teaser right before Missy Elliott's interview the Clapperboard date says "6/21/21"). Possible that since Janet has been in California during this Summer that she has still been filming moments that will be featured in the documentary.

It will be interesting what footage we will see from 2017 through 2021 because we know a lot of the filming of the documentary has taken place throughout that time but we also know it will feature clips from throughout Janet's life.

Just some of the more notable moments from 2017 through 2021 (all these moments might not be featured in the documentary but they are some of the more notable moments throughout that time):

2017: Eissa was born, she had the First leg of the State Of The World Tour (notably Janet was touring while also taking care of baby Eissa, most notable show I would expect to be featured is the Los Angeles show because that is when the Tour Dancer Reunion happened), and also we know Janet would do things on her days off from tour (most notable thing I think we will see is the visit to Gary, Indiana)

2018: Janet was honored with multiple Lifetime Achievement type of Awards from different Award shows, Joe Jackson passed away (imagine we will see footage of him attending the First leg of The State Of The World Tour/we also know he was interviewed), she had the Second leg of the State Of World Tour (which included performances at festivals most notably performing at the Essence Music Festival slightly over a week after Joe Jackson passed away), and the release of Made For Now (shot the music video and did promotion for it including interviews and magazine photoshoots)

2019: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, Metamorphosis Las Vegas Residency/Shows celebrating the 30th Anniversary of Rhythm Nation, Her 53rd Birthday (Surprise Birthday Party), and Janet attended The British Fashion Awards (notably presented Rihanna with an award and they also talked backstage)

2020: Janet attending the Pre-Grammy Gala and The beginning of the Black Diamond era promotion (though the era has been postponed she did make some appearances and did some interviews)

2021: The most notable Janet related thing that has happen this year was Julien's Auctions selling Janet's memorabilia but I'm sure we will see other footage from this year
Yasss! You better break it down, break it down, break it down! snaps

Ntsap

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
199,968 5,634 2,257
Alleybux

Girl let them broke hoes on free Spotify or the $.99 Black Friday deal feel special about their faves streams on the lowest paid platform that gets them a whopping 0.004 cents a stream. At this point it’s tired. Spotify gets exposed weekly about payola and their paid playlists by major labels. Like how tf they think their fave’s song coming up randomly in playlist is normal?

Janet crossed a billion streams on Pandora almost 5 years ago as well. Her Spotify streams are fine to me to not have a major label paying for playlists and streaming farms and the dreadful corny commercials. Even if she was on a major with that advantage I wouldn’t care. Just the love she gets from my generation makes me happy.

Anyway about to make me a playlist on Apple Music for my walks of the Queen’s music.

Ntsap

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
199,968 5,634 2,257
Alleybux
And I'm pretty sure Spotify pays the least out of all the major streaming platforms. More popularity on higher-paying platforms = more money. Trolls would know this if they used that public library WiFi to do some real reading instead of spending up their daily computer time trying to drag someone who earned more by age 30 than they'll ever hope to make in their whole lives.
30 is way to generous before she could drink she earned more than their entire bloodline. I’m sure Eissa’s toy budget is more than a billion streams on Spotify.

msdeelite

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
209,447 6,111 3,329
Alleybux
Girl let them broke hoes on free Spotify or the $.99 Black Friday deal feel special about their faves streams on the lowest paid platform that gets them a whopping 0.004 cents a stream. At this point it’s tired. Spotify gets exposed weekly about payola and their paid playlists by major labels. Like how tf they think their fave’s song coming up randomly in playlist is normal?

Janet crossed a billion streams on Pandora almost 5 years ago as well. Her Spotify streams are fine to me to not have a major label paying for playlists and streaming farms and the dreadful corny commercials. Even if she was on a major with that advantage I wouldn’t care. Just the love she gets from my generation makes me happy.

Anyway about to make me a playlist on Apple Music for my walks of the Queen’s music.
Thats why i don't waste my time going back and forth with people on here, her fans are not only fans because of numbers. She has plenty of hits and sold plenty of records as well as critical acclaim, i dont care about who sold more than her or inflated numbers.

skymoon78

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
714 36 35
Alleybux
Why yall repost twitter stuff here and the same few ppl from twitter lol.. overall Spotify suits me and seems to be a more finished product for a general user.

Status
Not open for further replies.