Quantcast

Jay-Z's alleged mistress, dead

Reaction score
Reactions
4,529 327 221
Alleybux
They’re mad pictures of her too. And I believe there was a clip of CJ starting to talk about then she stopped or said she would never talk about it. Or something to that affect. If I remember correctly Cathy’s family was supposed to post video of her home going service, but I could be wrong about that.
It’s strange how there is absolutely NO information from the family or her friends. She was on the party scene too much for none but CJ to have information.
He definitely has a type b/c Cathy was bad AF. Very similar body type to B.
Yup…just like we STILL havent seen Free’s baby . She was like 8 months , then went into hiding. She has a page but never shows the child she had .

modelanonymo

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
894 91 76
Alleybux
I try not to fall into the conspiracy mess.

But this is so creepy I have goosebumps on both my arms.

Wish I didn't read this. Not a good way to start my day.
I know Brown Girls matter more than just this. We have got to cancel hip hop too much grey area we need divine Justice and divine truth that cannot be hidden.

Last edited:

modelanonymo

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
894 91 76
Alleybux
Here's Claudia Jordan's Twitter remarks:

claudiajordan Claudia Jordan
WOW the power of rumors. So an old friend dies-& cause she was falsely linked to a celeb-the press wants to write about her. Rest in peace K

Last edited:

modelanonymo

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
894 91 76
Alleybux
Yup…just like we STILL havent seen Free’s baby . She was like 8 months , then went into hiding. She has a page but never shows the child she had .
You are right …I was in here in 2006 under my old font I’m locked out of and it was juicy . They definitely got rid of her and she definitely was pregnant.
IMG_2393.jpeg

rollerboogie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
119,519 14,140 887
Alleybux
Here is a kind of chilling post from JaneDoe in the JayZ mistress thread:
Man I was all in until I found out it was from that Jacky Jasper site lol

But that 3rd pic isn't the same girl as the first 2 pics right? I'm confused

This was interesting to me

Quote:
Sources tell us they first learned of Kori’s affair with Jay Z from her good friend, Jason Lee. We have since confirmed this report with several close associates of Hova.
Multiple ratted Jay Z out? Idk I feel like Jay Z has a rule - You tell and you die... i'd be scared as sh!t

I thought this was kind of eery!
Oh, so this is how jason lee is blackmailing her...

modelanonymo

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
894 91 76
Alleybux
That girl had bawdy and natural beauty
The “collective” is not dumb. See that street mentality never left them and it can no longer be hidden. Shawn Carter selling drugs in government housing told me everything I ever needed to know. Ppl love to say out of survival this is why the AA race has not United bc too many ppl want to be on the side of wrong or turn the blind eye…I see both Sean/Shawn’s as truly evil and I have no sympathy for anything that may be exposed about them. Bc they are two extremely selfish individuals. The type to pretend they mess with the culture but call em’ n—ggas and look at European Americans as superior. We need divine Justice they have polluted the air waves and tried to dress it up. He was always going to use Bey as a shield when this moment came and that part is now sinking in…there’s a reason her father openly admitted to not liking SC…and Solange wasn’t fighting for no reason when is the collective going to start seeing ppl for who they are…and here’s a truth whenever ppl come for ppls kids I can sense it’s some energy the parent sent out to the universe and it’s coming back to the most innocent …bc that’s who some grimy ppl get over on..innocent ppl so let’s not feel bad for them. Their whole thing is not speaking to control the narrative but it’s crazy the Ninja still got B rapped up in mess. The son just wants a dna test and that man is ruthless I truly look forward to Surviving Shawn Carter bc sitting with Warren and Bill didn’t wipe away his sins and we have WAY BETTER LEADERS THAN THOSE TWO THUGS!

modelanonymo

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
894 91 76
Alleybux
I wonder how she died. I remember that thread I can't remember any concrete evidence that she was indeed his mistress so it's kind of fµcked up for to die and folks reference her as "Jay z's mistress" as though that was her one true accomplishment in life.

rosiepink

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
50,029 2,269 397
Alleybux
I thought about C@thy after watching Sloan Bella predict J@y’s downfall. She accurately predicted Diddy’s downfall. I know Kim was helping expose him from the other side.
I think C@thy will do the same with J@y!!
Details start around 11:30 mark:

I thought about her too.

MrsTresvant

Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
166,488 20,156 17,407
Alleybux
What happened to that exxotical woman from Trinidad named Shenelle that they said had his son?

GoodGirlGoneGr8

Get baptized in the ocean of the hungry…
Reaction score
Reactions
105,046 3,304 1,140
Alleybux
Gaining traction

All these videos were released in the last few days/hours…

Starts at 4:15

This seems like a spoof-type channel…but still has it in the title:

Last edited:

MelaninVirgo

✨I am a successful, rich and fabulous woman✨
Reaction score
Reactions
171,526 7,152 1,822
Alleybux
and here’s a truth whenever ppl come for ppls kids I can sense it’s some energy the parent sent out to the universe and it’s coming back to the most innocent …bc that’s who some grimy ppl get over on..innocent ppl so let’s not feel bad for them.
IMG_9570.png

christinea

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
30 1
Alleybux
The fact that this tragic story is being brought up again I doubt it’s just going to go away this time.

JetBeautyOfTheWeek

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,604 484 60
Alleybux
Ok! Those tiktokkers are going to get this blowing steam quickly
Has anyone seen this video?!!
A Walk With the Ancestors (Quatita) predicted Diddy’s November & recent March downfall. She got info from Kim P0rter’s spirit. She’s a very accurate psychic. Today she channeled Cathy’s spirit.

It’s beyond belief. The tea is HOT!
Some cliffs: Mentions Aliy@‘s death
Says Cathy was pregnant by J@y. When she confronted him she was eventually set up & hit in the head (died).
People paid off to say it was an “aneurism”

0:58 talks about Cathy Koreana
20:20 Claudia J0rdan relationship
26:05 bumblebee wife insecurities & secrets/scandal
35:12 betrayal by J@y
57:59 industry dirt & Diddy

Last edited: