Quantcast

Jennifer releases an audio tape of Feby Calling OG a Gorilla; Jackie Christie tells OG to say it's ‘favoritism’ instead of colorism

BAYBE

Pulling cards, btch, this ain’t no Yu-Gi-Oh
Reaction score
Reactions
243,076 4,483 302
Alleybux
I am not familiar with OG. Is she african? The only time I see fonts excusing racism and colorism on LSA is if it directed to an african. Then they claim it isn't racist or colorist, the victim is just a bad person and deserves it.
Yes she's Nigerian.

msamarylissantana

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
22 1 10
Alleybux
Why is OG still on the show anyway? The show has become distasteful along with many toxic reality shows. Other shows like LHH are overdue for cancelation but people LOVE that disgusting display of black women bickering. There's colorism on all these shows but yall can't recognize it unless it's spelled out for you. OG may not be facially attractive to some folks and that's that. She might need to go to therapy cuz deep down she's insecure. OG did have some horrible fashion moments as well but because she's dark skinned, yall feel like she can't do any wrong. Didn't CeCe get exposed by Kristin for calling OG ugly and tacky?? Cece's defense--she didn't get to know OG yet. And OG became friends with Cece and still attended her wedding in 2020. When it's other people being poked at, there's no outcry---Gloria Govan called Shaunie an UGLY b!tch on the show. Jackie took a jab at Shaunie's wide nostrils during a confessionals taping. Matt Barnes said Jennifer looks like Joe Camel (google Joe Camel). Sundy Carter cut deep with the infertility jab to Brandi. Tami attacked Meeka... Meeka later claimed Tami made off-camera comments about her appearance cuz she's dark skinned. Tami been a bully just like Evelyn but people still side with Tami for some reason. It's funny how Jennifer has receipts about what someone else said but she could never recall what she about Evelyn's daughter. Nor was she able to find the "receipts" of the texts between herself and Tami when Tami called her out on it. I'm pretty sure Jennifer's snake ass also said something about OG off camera but now she's her ally and OG is just eating it up cuz she wants acceptance. So much for being a "tough" football player.

KiaraBby93

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
55,357 3,412 2,537
Alleybux

•Feby refers to OG as a Gorilla, while Evelyn laughs.
•Jackie gaslights OG claims of colorism, telling her maybe it's favoritism and colorism. Basically telling her to chance her stance and “meet them halfway,” and “taking accountability.”

I want OG to put Feby in a chokehold

Kristin tells Jackie that in order for Shaunie to talk to OG she has to text her 3 words. The YouTuber thinks it’s “I am sorry.” View attachment 2447975

WOW, the fact that they edited this whole situation/season to make it look like Shaunie actually cared & actually wanted to fix things with OG, but in reality, she was just trying to use her clout to make OG walk back on her statement & come back begging for forgiveness, is just DISGUSTING

I already had a feeling anyway, since the whole season, Shaunie and Evelyn have been sending everyone over to talk to OG, then dissing her behind her back when she says whatever she says, to the ladies they send over.

Shaunie O'Neal is WHACK AF and I'm glad her two-faced ways are being exposed. Also, we been knew Evelyn was trash, so as always, fµck her.

LeeSings

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,075 56 225
Alleybux
Why is OG still on the show anyway? The show has become distasteful along with many toxic reality shows. Other shows like LHH are overdue for cancelation but people LOVE that disgusting display of black women bickering. There's colorism on all these shows but yall can't recognize it unless it's spelled out for you. OG may not be facially attractive to some folks and that's that. She might need to go to therapy cuz deep down she's insecure. OG did have some horrible fashion moments as well but because she's dark skinned, yall feel like she can't do any wrong. Didn't CeCe get exposed by Kristin for calling OG ugly and tacky?? Cece's defense--she didn't get to know OG yet. And OG became friends with Cece and still attended her wedding in 2020. When it's other people being poked at, there's no outcry---Gloria Govan called Shaunie an UGLY b!tch on the show. Jackie took a jab at Shaunie's wide nostrils during a confessionals taping. Matt Barnes said Jennifer looks like Joe Camel (google Joe Camel). Sundy Carter cut deep with the infertility jab to Brandi. Tami attacked Meeka... Meeka later claimed Tami made off-camera comments about her appearance cuz she's dark skinned. Tami been a bully just like Evelyn but people still side with Tami for some reason. It's funny how Jennifer has receipts about what someone else said but she could never recall what she about Evelyn's daughter. Nor was she able to find the "receipts" of the texts between herself and Tami when Tami called her out on it. I'm pretty sure Jennifer's snake ass also said something about OG off camera but now she's her ally and OG is just eating it up cuz she wants acceptance. So much for being a "tough" football player.
Thank you! I’ve had enough of pandering to dark skin women.
They can bully and drag everyone for whatever reason (skin tone) included but expect to be coddled.
OG is just like the other women on this show. She has a nasty attitude but she’s not pretty so we’re supposed to give her a pass. Gurl byeeeeee.

LeeSings

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,075 56 225
Alleybux
WOW, the fact that they edited this whole situation/season to make it look like Shaunie actually cared & actually wanted to fix things with OG, but in reality, she was just trying to use her clout to make OG walk back on her statement & come back begging for forgiveness, is just DISGUSTING

I already had a feeling anyway, since the whole season, Shaunie and Evelyn have been sending everyone over to talk to OG, then dissing her behind her back when she says whatever she says, to the ladies they send over.

Shaunie O'Neal is WHACK AF and I'm glad her two-faced ways are being exposed. Also, we been knew Evelyn was trash, so as always, fµck her.
Shaunie doesn’t owe OG anything.

Dior Addict

In Meek We Trust ⟨™⟩
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
903,264 77,596 5,116
Alleybux
It’s honestly pointless to even attempt a logical conversation w/ fonts regarding O.G. The level of commitment it takes to hate someone enough (for no reason) to dismiss evidence of colourism and jump through hoops to diminish their experience is beyond me.

All_star23

I make you feel that dont i? Good.
Reaction score
Reactions
116,590 2,902 1,984
Alleybux
We will obtain world peace once this show is cancelled

They’re literally eating each other for views now. Put it out of it’s misery

TalkOfNuYork

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
694,029 35,106 4,760
Alleybux
The fact that Evelyn can go around not only throwing out racial slurs but can go around throwing drinks in people's faces and throwing bottles at them and has never been called out for it and then Malaysia threw a whole table at Jenn and everything yet OG is the only one who is supposedly aggressive when she hasn't laid a finger on anybody? Yeah ok. The double standards is so out of control

OG is dark skin and so are Kristen and Jen but their features are considered more eurocentric in my opinion. There is nothing racially ambiguous about OG, and I don't think that cast thinks that someone with her aesthetic should have that level of confidence or even dare challenge them.

I honestly don't think OG is ugly but I do think her personal style is horrendous and her wig choices are questionable. On a side note, I don't care if me and you are beefing or not, I would never refer to another black woman as a monkey. I can't stand Febreeze and I don't even know why they added her to the show.

Last edited:

TalkOfNuYork

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
694,029 35,106 4,760
Alleybux

I knew Shaunie was shady when Tami and Duffey got into it and Shaunie grabbed Tami by her braids to restrain her, like who the fµck does that? Basketball Wives hands down has one of the most unlikeable casts.

MaroonSour

Closed Into The Shell
Reaction score
Reactions
21,800 2,200 949
Alleybux
I knew Shaunie was shady when Tami and Duffey got into it and Shaunie grabbed Tami by her braids to restrain her, like who the fµck does that? Basketball Wives hands down has one of the most unlikeable casts.

Shaunie clearly did that on purpose just to get tami to spaz the way that she did and make her look insane for tv. I heard that Laura actually smacked her or something before leaving the show. I don't really care for Laura but I hope this rumor is true bc shaunie really needs a taste of her own medicine. Now that I think about it part of me feel like she's low-key scared of Evelyn bc that time she was confronted about that rumor with Evelyn sleeping with her ex husband she took all of her frustration out on jenn but didn't batch an eye when it came to Evelyn. I feel like she knows that rumor is possibly true too bc first of all if Evelyn did this to tami then who wouldn't she do this to? If anything it seems like she was more upset with Jenn for telling her than she was with Evelyn for POSSIBLY sleeping with her ex

Stunna

ThickBrown&Gorgeous
Reaction score
Reactions
6,975 149 73
Alleybux
Normally I try not drag, but you can tell Evelyn and a lot of those women have never had anything in their lives and weren’t raised well at all. Not only are they uncouth, and classless even though they may look aesthetically attractive, it’s just empty. They got lucky, met some colorstruck athletes, had their kids, and got some temporary clout.

Say what you want but no one can ever make ashamed to be a bw when you have women like Oprah and Michelle Obama, who grew up working class and in poverty but through education, hard work are successful, admired, are in healthy loving relationships and are flourishing while dealing with racism and colorism.
Knowing your history and history of this country helps. The women on BBW clearly do know or understand this. When you know your history and understand white supremacy you don’t call Black people animals especially apes. These women are anti-black and this show needs to go. Black women be proud, embrace your beauty and support each other.

msamarylissantana

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
22 1 10
Alleybux
She was most certainly treated like that because of her skin tone.
Exactly!! Kesha said she was bullied while growing up for not being black enough. She said people didn't belive she was fully black cuz of how she looks. And Tami fed on that. But that's ok because as long as it wasn't a dark skinned woman being mistreated.
Before people mentions the likes of Michelle Obama, Serena Williams... please remember that black women of all shades, subjected those same women to ridicule as well. Even laughing at disparaging comments makes you just as guilty. Michelle Williams from destiny's child wanted to commit suicide from all the hurtful comments she received. Lil mama who is light skinned, was called ugly and dragged for her looks numerous times. Blue Ivy was dragged for filth since her embryotic days. Serena Williams was made fun of for being too manly and having ape-like qualities. And I don't recall Oprah being known as a beauty queen. She was still called ugly despite her mogul status. The list goes on... And many of these aesthetic attacks were from black women. A few months ago, Jackie Aina, an IG influencer posted a video in response to the black women that told her to use bleaching cream on some parts of her body cuz they were too dark (WHAT?!!!). Cardi B said she initially didn't want to post Kulture cuz she said she didn't want people calling her ugly. That's the same Cardi that threw a shoe at Asia on LHH and people came for Asia. Many of your favorite stars from these toxic reality shows have altered their looks including their complexion that's another reason why they're not outspoken on colorism. OG needs a new gig. Stop watching these shows and they'll get canceled.

Mademoiselle

Feminine Wiles
Reaction score
Reactions
71,176 5,121 4,945
Alleybux
There has been worst scenes on this show than anything that’s happened to a OG. Why would a broad who plays football think that she’s be anything but a laughing stock by these women?

Keep the show.
You don’t like don’t fucin watch.

Watching You

I sacrifice scary b!tches to the graveyard!!!!!!!!
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
36,230 4,172 844
Alleybux
I did my part by not watching the show. That was the season when Cece was called ********* by Evilyn and OG being gaslighted; I advise all those still watching this show to do the same. I even told my mom to cut it out and don't watch. Let the views plummet. Jennifer, Jackie, and Kristen show they have no self esteem and pride; these three black women are really going to sit up there and skin and grin with a puerto rican and dominican who called another black woman a monkey/gorilla. Couldn't be me; if these latina whores are throwing racial slurs at another black person, then what makes you think they aren't calling you that behind your back? Shaunie or whatever her name is, is an utter disgrace. She's black ;I don't care how light skinned or whatever she is. Her being the producer and creator of the show gives her power over the other ladies, including Evelyn Lasagna. Why is Shaunie so desperate to be stuck up Evilyn's ass? Evleyn is rode hard and put away wet; other than her fading looks she doesn't really offer much as a person and seems like a sh!tty "friend".

Watching You

I sacrifice scary b!tches to the graveyard!!!!!!!!
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
36,230 4,172 844
Alleybux
I don't know why everyone is so afraid of this Evilyn b!tch. Usually the loudest b!tches have weak bites. They can't fight so they use their mouths to intimidate people into submission. Wasn't Cece a kickboxer? Cece should have round house kicked Eivlyn in her lose puss. OG should crack her five head one good time. Can't stand puerto rican whores like her; those who live in NYC know. I tend to get along with the Dominicans anyway; no one respects Puerto Ricans because they are viewed as lazy, their women are whores, and a slew of other things.

LuxuriousDee

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
57,455 3,720 3,913
Alleybux
She was most certainly treated like that because of her skin tone.

I don't know why everyone is so afraid of this Evilyn b!tch. Usually the loudest b!tches have weak bites. They can't fight so they use their mouths to intimidate people into submission. Wasn't Cece a kickboxer? Cece should have round house kicked Eivlyn in her lose puss. OG should crack her five head one good time. Can't stand puerto rican whores like her; those who live in NYC know. I tend to get along with the Dominicans anyway; no one respects Puerto Ricans because they are viewed as lazy, their women are whores, and a slew of other things.
Latino whores have become idols in black culture so it figures

Nope2U24eva

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
199,405 10,297 4,575
Alleybux
Again!!!! Rub your two brain cells aggressively. You sound really dumb telling someone not to be offended by being called a gorilla.

are you serious???? how old are you???

this lady plays football for a living.. im sure she has been called every name in the book by rivals.. she is a big ass grown adult.. and she has never been called names???

i can see her being offended at first.. but its been too long.. too fµck!n long.. she knows how the reality game is played.. and she knows how she looks..

they called her a gorilla. AND? does og think she looks like a gorilla???? does she?? why not call evelyn a hoe? why not call shaunie a big nose b!tch? i dont get it..

sticks and stones may break my bones but WORDS will NEVER hurt me.. like this is taught in elementary.. OG is not offended.. she knows this is her only way of being relevant.. by talking about the color of her skin and her difference in looks.. i would say OG is colorist as well.. a b!tch cant tell me sh!t about myself.. even if its true..

its sad that she is using this narrative to remain relevant.. again..

work aint honest but it pays the bills..

LuxeRoyaleBaby

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
389,718 38,794 2,444
Alleybux
I’m not surprised that Jackie is gaslighting OG. She doesn’t have a good relationship with her oldest daughter or her children because they’re dark skin.

2ABEB115-A05F-4B64-8363-23E913D35360.jpeg
767CD17D-E603-48BF-89E2-F9EEFFF75BBA.jpeg
7E73A617-351E-4976-924E-51D9EE574D43.jpeg

disinterestedhandjob

i'm toting the move so you better move
Reaction score
Reactions
58,967 2,748 1,435
Alleybux
They don’t wanna hear you. She’s not attractive, she is aggressive, and is larger than most of the women.
This is not colorism, it’s facts.
You can’t say nothing bad about dark skin women these days.
I don’t like none of them. Shaunie and Ferby are not cute at all.
Evelyn is pretty but she’s annoying.
Anywho OG not cute and she literally looks like a monkey.
Y’all have no problem saying Tiny looks like a pit bull.
Deal with it!!!
I hate that I had to come fall on your sword but there's some truth here. I just feel like there is room on both sides to critique. og isn't likable, but neither is the trope of comparing dark skinned women to animals. Still, where there is room to criticize a ls or nb woman, one should expect that to go all ways

LuxeRoyaleBaby

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
389,718 38,794 2,444
Alleybux
I don't think that cast thinks that someone with her aesthetic should have that level of confidence or even dare challenge them. I honestly don't think OG is ugly but I do think her personal style is horrendous and her wig choices are questionable. On a side note, I don't care if me and you are beefing or not, I would never refer to another black woman as a monkey. I can't stand Febreeze and I don't even know why they added her to the show.

MaroonSour

Closed Into The Shell
Reaction score
Reactions
21,800 2,200 949
Alleybux

this lady plays football for a living.. im sure she has been called every name in the book by rivals.. she is a big ass grown adult.. and she has never been called names???

i can see her being offended at first.. but its been too long.. too fµck!n long.. she knows how the reality game is played.. and she knows how she looks..

they called her a gorilla. AND? does og think she looks like a gorilla???? does she?? why not call evelyn a hoe? why not call shaunie a big nose b!tch? i dont get it..

sticks and stones may break my bones but WORDS will NEVER hurt me.. like this is taught in elementary.. OG is not offended.. she knows this is her only way of being relevant.. by talking about the color of her skin and her difference in looks.. i would say OG is colorist as well.. a b!tch cant tell me sh!t about myself.. even if its true..

I'm really confused as to why you're going so hard for Evelyn despite all of the colorist comments she's made towards black women with her not even being black herself?

Addicted 2Diamonds

I just want my money....
Reaction score
Reactions
165,251 6,548 2,482
Alleybux
From experienced of being bullied by other women- this is exactly how women bully each other.

This. Correct. I often see LSA fonts describe white women's antics in the workplace as if that's exclusive to just them- FALSE. When I was bullied by a team of BLACK WOMEN, they were just as passive aggressive and hateful. It was a combination of covert and overt attacks. Black women do that sh!t too.

THOTTiana

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
407,201 14,850 2,466
Alleybux
I remember her saying she was caribbean but i guess like a lot of NYuricans she opted not to learn the language

nyakomdaku

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
195,783 4,947 1,016
Alleybux

Again stop showing us just hoy dumb you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody should be told that she should be okay with being called gorilla. Stop being stupid online just because you are anonymous.

Use those two brain cells that you unfortunately have.

Avalanche21

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,269 654 632
Alleybux
Why is Shaunie so desperate to be stuck up Evilyn's ass? Evleyn is rode hard and put away wet; other than her fading looks she doesn't really offer much as a person and seems like a sh!tty "friend".
Unfortunately, it seems like those are the kinds of people others flock to.Evelyn is a user and please believe that although Shaunie is light skinned, she too is closer to OG's phenotype than Evelyn's.If she wasn't Shaq's ex, Evelyn,that ghetto smut ,would be cracking jokes about how you can park cars in Shaunie's nostrils.

Shaunie better hope that she never falls on hard times because Evelyn kisses up and kicks those she perceives as less down.

PostILLUSION

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,060 2,760 1,930
Alleybux
I'm not watching the show anymore. But I will say this the onus is on yall light skinned women and I'm gonna explain. How can Shaunie be teamed up with a non black woman calling another black woman a racial slur? I'll tell you why, because this shet happens in everyday life too. Alot of yall do think you're better and/or more attractive on the strength of your complexion alone. It's annoying af. Ya'll black when around black people and then it's "tHiS tHe rEaSoN iM lIgHt." You perpetuate this behavior with your own self hate. I've seen light skinned women get offended if they are called say Dominican but then in the very same convo they will pull up pictures or 23 and me to prove they aren't fully black. Do better. It's so bad Shaunie probably str8 up identifies more with non black women... and how sway boo. You're the same monkey of which your lil latinx friend speaks? Do tf better.

Nope2U24eva

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
199,405 10,297 4,575
Alleybux
I'm really confused as to why you're going so hard for Evelyn despite all of the colorist comments she's made towards black women with her not even being black herself?

im not going hard for that bird.. I thought this was about OG and i think its sad that they are even using this on a black reality show..

Im only speaking from a resolution pov.. ONLY..

evelyn is a whole ass bird .. and chile.. her punching her coochewie and talkin sh!t doesnt make her right.. either.. but this thread aint about her..

Nope2U24eva

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
199,405 10,297 4,575
Alleybux
Again stop showing us just hoy dumb you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody should be told that she should be okay with being called gorilla. Stop being stupid online just because you are anonymous.

Use those two brain cells that you unfortunately have.
first of all chile.. its obvious i have more than 2 brain cells.. I am able to see a way to resolve this whole conversation...

just like you calling me dumb.. Have I called you any names.. well i did call you a nitwit.. but only in retaliation.. you see how that works..

it doesnt matter what someone says about you.. it says more about you in how you respond..

if your feelings are hurt OG.. go soothe yourself..

if you dont think you look like a gorilla.. then you dont.. fµck what they say..
if you DO think you look like a gorilla.. then you have a whole lot of intensive psychotherapy to attend to..

grow up young lady.. and act your age and not your fµck!n shoe size.. and if you are so bothered by some damn words.. why dont you call her a name back..

OG need to get a new story line.. and stop acting like she is 8..

nyakomdaku

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
195,783 4,947 1,016
Alleybux
first of all chile.. its obvious i have more than 2 brain cells.. I am able to see a way to resolve this whole conversation...

just like you calling me dumb.. Have I called you any names.. well i did call you a nitwit.. but only in retaliation.. you see how that works..

it doesnt matter what someone says about you.. it says more about you in how you respond..

if your feelings are hurt OG.. go soothe yourself..

if you dont think you look like a gorilla.. then you dont.. fµck what they say..
if you DO think you look like a gorilla.. then you have a whole lot of intensive psychotherapy to attend to..

grow up young lady.. and act your age and not your fµck!n shoe size.. and if you are so bothered by some damn words.. why dont you call her a name back..

OG need to get a new story line.. and stop acting like she is 8..
Look at you still showing your stupidity just because you are anonymous. SMDH! Your parents need to come turn off your internet.

Well take your own advice that you are busy giving OG. You shouldn't be bothered by this, I am sure lots of people have called you that before.

Ezra Miller

⭐ DA NAME STAYS! PM ME FOR YOUR TAROT NEEDS ⭐
Reaction score
Reactions
287,368 9,792 5,303
Alleybux
I wonder how the OG haters and deflectors will spin this. Like she said THERE IS A COLORISM ISSUE ON AND OFF THE SHOW. PERIOD.
THIS SHOW NEEDS TO BE OFF THE AIR. WE HAVE THE POWER TO CANCEL THIS SHOW, BLACK WOMEN ARE THE BIGGEST AUDIENCE OF THE SHOW.

I can guess that many black women who watch this show agree with them and would side with them any day against OG.

I stopped watching after season 3 (or 5) where this mouse-y woman was harassed during their island getaway for no reason. Those women are feckless bullies and, unfortunately, many women want to be just like them: looks, access to men, money and all.

News Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom