Quantcast

Jennifer releases an audio tape of Feby Calling OG a Gorilla; Jackie Christie tells OG to say it's ‘favoritism’ instead of colorism

W I L L O W

Not home yet
Reaction score
Reactions
241,885 11,076 2,903
Alleybux
This. Correct. I often see LSA fonts describe white women's antics in the workplace as if that's exclusive to just them- FALSE. When I was bullied by a team of BLACK WOMEN, they were just as passive aggressive and hateful. It was a combination of covert and overt attacks. Black women do that sh!t too.
I've had black and white bullies who were woman . I know how you feel!

LuxeRoyaleBaby

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
389,796 38,810 2,444
Alleybux
Unfortunately, it seems like those are the kinds of people others flock to.Evelyn is a user and please believe that although Shaunie is light skinned, she too is closer to OG's phenotype than Evelyn's.If she wasn't Shaq's ex, Evelyn,that ghetto smut ,would be cracking jokes about how you can park cars in Shaunie's nostrils.

Shaunie better hope that she never falls on hard times because Evelyn kisses up and kicks those she perceives as less down.
Someone on IG said she has shotgun nostrils :LOL:
Shaunie--620x375.jpg

TalkOfNuYork

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
694,065 35,107 4,760
Alleybux
I'm not watching the show anymore. But I will say this the onus is on yall light skinned women and I'm gonna explain. How can Shaunie be teamed up with a non black woman calling another black woman a racial slur? I'll tell you why, because this shet happens in everyday life too. Alot of yall do think you're better and/or more attractive on the strength of your complexion alone. It's annoying af. Ya'll black when around black people and then it's "tHiS tHe rEaSoN iM lIgHt." You perpetuate this behavior with your own self hate. I've seen light skinned women get offended if they are called say Dominican but then in the very same convo they will pull up pictures or 23 and me to prove they aren't fully black. Do better. It's so bad Shaunie probably str8 up identifies more with non black women... and how sway boo. You're the same monkey of which your lil latinx friend speaks? Do tf better.

I agree with your post 100% because I've seen it with my own two eyes. I've seen a lot of black people throw microaggressions at other black people while in the presence of non-black people.

apples

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
228,662 6,475 5,265
Alleybux
Why CANT it be .. they dont like OG and she needs to move the fµck around.. go to another show.. or go back to playing football.. the reality show is not wanting her or her looks.. and its simple as that.. they think she is ugly.. she gave them an ugly attitude as if she isnt ugly.. and now she is struggling to fit in and keep her job..

move on.. period.. this is so exhausting at their big ages..

Just because you don’t like a bw doesn’t give one the right to call her a gorilla.

Call it for what it is.

Lilliup

We’re Not the same Tribe
Reaction score
Reactions
32,009 3,107 2,228
Alleybux
Some of you Ados babes love colourism and ignorance. That's why white supremacy still reigns
OG has said why she can't leave and I'm happy she is speaking up. This will tarnish whatever Evelyn and shaunie does.
Maybe whenever light skinned women talk down about dark-skinned real black women, they should be reminded that they are a product of rape and whoever was the beginning of lightness in their family was being used a xesual slave.
Maybe that will shut things down for good.
OG is making a mistake in treating them like fellow black women. Latinas, mgm and light skinned and mixed women aren't black and they do everything to ensure you know. Passive aggression by non dark skinned mixed 'blacks' is real and no one should be shocked. They have white heritage so the apple never falls far from the tree. Even if it is shunned.
But I think OG should leave, these heffas are low calss, uneducated and dumb. They are baby mamas and general degenerates so I don't know why she hasnt left. Low self esteem and wanting to fit us probably why but it's painful to watch. Her being a footballer shouldn't be a reason for attacking her. Imagine attacking someone for a serious profession and skills when all they have are bags and incomplete family units from lying on their back

Dark skin doesn't equal "real black women" tf is wrong with you? Here in these states mgm or lightskin is black like any other ADOS. Take that shi+ you talking somewhere else. OG is unattractive and it's NOT because she is a unambiguous black woman or her features, as some have claimed. It's how her face is set up that makes her unattractive. I don't watch this show but from what I've seen in clips and pics posted, she doesn't fit and it's not because of colorism on my part. It's because she's unattractive and from what I've read a footballer. Why is she on this show anyway?

Anyway to say that mgm and lightskin women aren't real black women (especially in the US, about a US tv show) is colorism but you think that that's ok. So f your feels about colorism because you practice it too. All ADOS black American women are REAL black American women regardless of skin tone and how others/outsiders feel about it about OUR community in our home front.

Oh and reduce our ancestors to being "xesual slaves" again as to why light skin women exist again. And I'll tell you why OG, you and yours look the way y'all do.

There's soo many posts online and this site about full blood light skin africans from two black african parents without admixture. But whenever there's a lightskin black american ADOS, it's because of xesual slavery. FOH

KingLegend

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,028 1,551 1,669
Alleybux
They don’t wanna hear you. She’s not attractive, she is aggressive, and is larger than most of the women.
This is not colorism, it’s facts.
You can’t say nothing bad about dark skin women these days.
I don’t like none of them. Shaunie and Ferby are not cute at all.
Evelyn is pretty but she’s annoying.
Anywho OG not cute and she literally looks like a monkey.
Y’all have no problem saying Tiny looks like a pit bull.
Deal with it!!!

Be careful they gon report you girl lol!!!
I didn’t know name calling someone you don’t like had boundaries but I guess in some strange world it does. Imma call you what I wanna call you if I don’t like you, who cares how you take it.

Nope2U24eva

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
199,458 10,305 4,576
Alleybux
Just because you don’t like a bw doesn’t give one the right to call her a gorilla.

Call it for what it is.

call it for what it is.. ITS AN INSULT..

but so what.. if someone calls you a name.. wwyd? really!?? what will you do?? you gon run up on em.. ?? chile everyone talks about everyone..you will be fighting for your life.. DAILY.. smh

HOWEVER all is fair in love and WAR.. and there are no limits when you fight.. OG is looking for her victim role so she can spin it and become the spokes person for ugly gorilla lookin women.. she dont give a fµck about evelyn and her basic ass insult. OG is upset that she cant spin this sh!t into a storyline..

I really dont think OG likes herself.. OR she is a colorist herself.. because being called a gorilla is NOTHING to a big linebacker big body b!tch.. move the fµck on OG.. you lookin like a clown now..

Kissandmakeup

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
50,893 804 501
Alleybux
Be careful they gon report you girl lol!!!
I didn’t know name calling someone you don’t like had boundaries but I guess in some strange world it does. Imma call you what I wanna call you if I don’t like you, who cares how you take it.
So you go around calling people ugly, gorillas etc, to their faces that you don’t like? I’m curious how old are you? Do you do that to co workers? Since the is a situation where these women film/work together. Essentially they are co workers. Has OG called these women racial slurs? She is being called racial slurs, but she’s supposed to just take that? There is a way to use your words if you don’t like someone without resorting to racism and colorism. If you can’t do that, then guess what you are a racist and or colorist.You actually typed like this like that was some type of flex.

KingLegend

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,028 1,551 1,669
Alleybux
So you go around calling people ugly, gorillas etc, to their faces that you don’t like? I’m curious how old are you? Do you do that to co workers? Since the is a situation where these women film/work together. Essentially they are co workers. Has OG called these women racial slurs? She is being called racial slurs, but she’s supposed to just take that? There is a way to use your words if you don’t like someone without resorting to racism and colorism. If you can’t do that, then guess what you are a racist and or colorist.You actually typed like this like that was some type of flex.

I don’t use the word ugly at all as my personal preference. It wasn’t no flex but If I don’t like you imma say what I want to say about you, whether it’s behind your back or in your face. In this instance it was behind her back. The girls made it clear they didn’t like OG so why should I expect them to give some type of courtesy. That’s where people fall short if there is already a common disrespect I am prepared for you to say or do anything. Take it how you want to, I don’t care for somebody I’m liable to say anything it is what it was. What do I care

KingLegend

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,028 1,551 1,669
Alleybux
And to answer your question I’m grown. And you can come at me all these “labels” that everybody trying to use. I really don’t care sis, cause it’s not changing over here.

BIGCHERLIE

STRAIGHT WONKA, NO WILLY!
Reaction score
Reactions
35,233 365 79
Alleybux
NOTHING justifies calling a black woman a gorilla, that is deeply racist and completely unacceptable. I have yet to watch any episode of their foolishness, but from the threads I’ve seen here, Shaunie, Evelyn, Jackie, and the rest of these clowns have done nothing but insult and gaslight OG, and I’ve been even more appalled at some fans agreeing with them. Especially in favor of Evelyn, a known violent colorist trash bop!

Smh this show has got to GO!
tenor.gif

BIGCHERLIE

STRAIGHT WONKA, NO WILLY!
Reaction score
Reactions
35,233 365 79
Alleybux
Anywho OG not cute and she literally looks like a monkey.

i think the gorilla part had to do moreso with her shape and body build .. THEN her face.. >>>her face is more pitbull~ish..

They could have called her a fairy. Just because some lighter better lookin women aren’t kissing her ass, everyone is outraged!
The real gag is these African women can barely stand the black American women caping for them.

You call Kenya Moore, Lupita, Serena Williams a gorilla, I’ll cuss you out but OG....she looks and acts like one...sorry, not sorry.
Look at all this TRASH BOPPERY. Disgusting.

Iserved

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,300 3,953 3,912
Alleybux
Let me play devil advocate. And y’all know I go hard for OG ... are we saying we don’t call people an animal name if they have similar features ?
that girl who called OG a G look like a parakeet to me. Mel Gibson , ken ham , I think Patrick Ewing give me primitive ... and that don’t mean ugly because well Mel Gibson is not an ugly man (a bigot yes ) ... and I have seen posts here where folks (myself included ) has done this .... I’m listening to Chrissie now.
I don’t find OG ugly she’s a average attractive black woman (like the majority of the world ). And I honestly hoping this anti OG folk at least rate a 10

ThatLeogirl

NY State of Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
282,840 8,884 2,263
Alleybux
I can’t wait for karma to hit Nostrils, Evilyn and the rest of the collective. The fact that you have whole ass black women siding with a non black calling a black woman a gorilla is beyond repulsive and their ancestors I know are ashamed of them. Cancel this sh!t.

The Culture

News Alley

Top Bottom