Quantcast

UPDATE Jennifer Williams Blasts ATL/Detroit/Houston Con Artist Aaron Nichols for Stealing Her Range Rover

iSaidWhatIsaid

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
443,409 79,211 1,438
Alleybux

nM7Ruo2.jpg

MsEsquire2010

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
There is a story about him in here all the way back in 2013, from one of his babies moms! All she had to do was google his name! Smh!

L Boogie

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,788 19
Alleybux
How did he even get her car? She must’ve been letting him drive it. She has poor choice in men, IF this was her man.

Casmira

I’m Bold, Beautiful and Free
Reaction score
Reactions
114,184 3,125 1,674
Alleybux
Whats the story. Were they dating and she let him run to the store and he never came back? We need details!

GMitch2020

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
104,411 107 144
Alleybux
Very embarrassing.

That's why when you make it you need to have a close and tight circle. Any and everybody shouldn't be able to approach you, talk to you or make deals with you.

Certain celebrities get dragged for being aloof unfriendly or unapproachable but there's a reason; they're moving targets for scammers and criminals.

Myself

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
33,635 1,089 738
Alleybux
Side note; I saw her in Jamaica at a resort last year in August. She's is very striking in person.

sundaybest

AbundantlyAmazing
Reaction score
Reactions
236,778 11,969 10,198
Alleybux
Seriously. Pushing 50 and still letting dudes play you like a fiddle. Her thing with Tim from Sweetie Pie's was a hot mess too. She looks amazing for her age I will give her that. It's sad that it don't do sh!t for her though.
Big birthing hips Tim? I forgot all about that. Wonder what does he look like now.

DontUknowIamDA1

Sweet Like Candy!
Reaction score
Reactions
207,830 22,466 2,543
Alleybux
I KNEW LSA wouldnt DISAPPOINT!!! :oops::oops:

Aaron Nichols
(aka Nick) is from Detroit originally but currently lives in Atlanta. He has lived and done "business" in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Miami, and Phoenix. He claims he's an ex-football player. He isn't. He claims he's an ex-boxer. He isn't. He also claims he is in entertainment. That also is a lie. He is an ex felon and steals from everyone he knows. He's usually in a luxury car but it is more than likely stolen. He claims he is in real estate, but that basically means he steals people's identity, purchases houses, rents them for enormous amounts (to drug dealers and pimps who can afford it but have no credit to legally rent) and doesn't pay the mortgages.

He's used these flashy cars to impress women and swindle them out of money. He "proposes" to many of them, doesn't use condoms, has an accomplice Chasity Harris, who is the mother of two of his daughters. At last count, he had another child with a woman named Emily from Detroit as well (who he moved to Atlanta with their daughter and hers from a previous relationship), a son in Las Vegas, about 4 daughters in Las Vegas, and a daughter in Phoenix. He takes care of none of these children and only admits to having 2, yet they all look like him.

If you have any more information on him, please comment here. It may save another person's credit and money. Thanks.

DontUknowIamDA1

Sweet Like Candy!
Reaction score
Reactions
207,830 22,466 2,543
Alleybux
I knew that was coming.

I haven't been involved with him in YEARS.
I have been made aware recently that he is up to his old tricks. I just find it unfortunate that he hasn't been caught yet. He still uses the same M.O. He's still producing children but not taking care of any of them. He's still stealing money and hasn't gotten caught yet. Karma is taking her sweet time.
Instead of staying quiet, I'm just trying to warn some so they don't fall for the bs like countless women who already have.

Protect yourself!

Had I known about this years ago, I would have governed myself accordingly. I don't want any other woman to fall in love with the lie and have her credit ruined completely or left a struggling single mother.

aaron nichols
2255 RENAISSANCE DRIVE, LAS VEGAS 89119 LAS VEGAS DETROIT, Nevada United States of America
aaron nichols AARON NICHOLS Manager UNIWASH INDUSTRIES, LLC Aaron Nichols is a con man! conning women out of their savings, people out of their homes & cars, he will get your car promise to make payments, then washes titles!!! he will make business deals get y LAS VEGAS DETROIT, Nevada

AARON NICHOLS DOES NOT HAVE A CONCISE! I HAVE A DAUGHTER WITH HIM, I LOANED HIM $45,000 IN JUNE 2010 HE DISAPPEARED SOON AS HE GOT THE CASH! hE TOLD ME HE BOUGHT A CAR, (PANORAMA PORSHE) WASHED THE TITLE AND TRIED SELLING IT AT AN AUCTION WHEN THAT DIDN'T WORK HE SAID HE TRIED ANOTHER AND IT GOT SEIZED! I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOIN ONLY THAT MY DAUGHTERS FATHER ASKED ME FOR MONEY, SAID I WOULD GET IT BACK WITHIN A MONTH! IT'S BEEN 8 MONTHS, NOW HE SAYS SHE'S NOT HIS DAUGHTER & US BEING HUNGRY & HOMELESS IS NOT HIS PROBLEM! HE PROMISED ME BACK $50K, 8 MONTHS LATER I CAN'T PAY RENT & HE SAYS F**K YOU! I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT HE WASHES TITLES ON CARS! HE HAS LAMBORGHINI, MAYBACH, MAZERATIS, MERCEDES, AND ALL EXOTIC LUXURY CARS HE STEALS FROM PEOPLE SAYS HE'S GONNA MAKE PAYMENTS THEN WASHES TITLE! HE HAD SOME GUY NAMED STUDDREBOX PHANTOM & WASHED THE TITLE & IS SUPPOSEDLY WANTED FOR THAT TO! EVERYTHING HE HAS IS A LIE! NOT HIS! HE CONNED SOMEONE OUT OF THEIR BELONGING! i SPOKE WITH ANOTHER GIRL HE CONNED INTO GETTING A CORPORATION WITH AND SHE SAID HE RUINED HER CREDIT & STOLE $50,000 FROM HER ALSO. [continued below]....
Report Attachments:

....... HE'S WEARING KNOCK OFF ED HARDY, SO HOW CAN HE AFFORD THESE CARS... STEALING THEM!!!! i HAVE A WITNESS WHO HAS BEEN GETTING CALLS FROM PEOPLE HE STOLE CARS FROM!!!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2011 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: Ripoff Report | aaron nichols Complaint Review LAS VEGAS DETROIT, Nevada: 696123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on aaron nichols

Ripoff Report | aaron nichols Complaint Review LAS VEGAS DETROIT, Nevada: 696123

Damn [MENTION=101998]morganalexander[/MENTION] someone put this ninja on blast on ripoff.

News Alley

General Alley

Top Bottom